Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And, how do I deal with this, with Marc?'

What he had found with her, the sublime pleasure of it, was at odds with what he had been brought up to believe; that of faithfulness and duty to another person. How was he to reconcile them?

'Let me live with that, Tom, my darling. Be with me whenever we can find the way.'

'You won't ever feel alone while I am here and with you....'

'I know that now, you darling.'

'I'm so glad that it was you who showed me.'

Tomas spoke out as he bent to kiss her belly and where he had been so lustfully. Karin moved and slid up one step and then rested on her elbows. She was open to his gaze, to Tom's renewed touches and kisses upon her sex.

'Now do that again,' she urged, her voice trembling and breaths ragged as she met his stare upon her naked body. 'I'll show you everything...Tom, darling...everything. It matters so much that...that I am the first one you have been with...like this.'

He kissed her thighs and pressed his lips to her before his tongue entered and aroused her once more, her hands in his hair guiding him. Karin soon wrapped her legs around him and kept Tom to her.

'Really love me again, please?'

Tomas carried her, in stumbling steps, to the air mattresses where a very different act of loving between them began, and where they became lost in each other; pursuing a frenzied rut and hoping that they would not be discovered by her boys.

'Yes, go on...go on!' Karin looked up at the sky with unseeing eyes, kept her legs wrapped around his heaving body and put her arms around his neck. She shared in heated breaths of pleasure and effort.

'Like this?'

'Yes...yes!' she screamed as Tom relentlessly, inexpertly, pounded into her body, and made love to her out of raw instinct.

'Karin...Karin!' he groaned, his breaths hot as his lips pressed against her jerking breasts and she coaxed the expulsion of his longing for her in many searing rushes of release that matched her shuddering orgasm. He sensed her flinching and wondered if he was too big or too lustful for her to take all of him without restraint.

'You're with me...you have always been with me...body and soul!' she cried out, embracing him as Tom collapsed upon her. Karin stifled her soft moans of relief to have found a devoted source of comfort for all that prevailed in her life.

They languished under the warmth of the sun.

He found the card hidden in the pages of a book that he had lent to her.

'Keep it safe, until you get home,' Karin had whispered in his ear as Tomas kissed her cheeks in farewell, and before Marc took him back to Berne. She was left to close up the house after their summer break beside the lake.

Tomas, my young love,

There's a special place in my heart for you. Remember that, Tom?

Your touch and ways of loving me have made me believe that it can happen, even if the times and the circumstances are against you.

I hope that you'll stay close to me, whenever you can.

It has begun to matter so very much to me.

Karin -- your first and special love.