Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward enough that she could snake her hand around to his cock and said, "Yes."

She felt his grip loosen and he said, "There's towels on the chair, get going."

She stood up, releasing her grip on his cock, climbed out of the hot tub and made her way inside after grabbing a towel. As she reached the door, she turned and looked as Daniel was closing the hot tub, the soft lighting around the deck silhouetting him against the dark forest. Her gaze fell to his cock, still erect and protruding from his body, she felt herself shudder a bit, then softly yelled, "I'm going to use the restroom, I'll meet you in bed."

Daniel grabbed a towel, tying it around his waist, flipped the cover back on the hot tub, making sure to snap it in place to stop it from blowing off. He gathered their glasses and made his way back inside. As he set the glasses on the counter, he could see Christine coming out of the bathroom, drying her hair as she moved towards the bed. Just as she disappeared, she paused, smiled, and dropped the towel, then moved out of sight.

After moving their clothes from earlier to the couch, Daniel walked into the bedroom, dropping his towel on the floor with hers and found her sitting on the bed, she was reclined against the headboard, her curly hair falling around her shoulders, smiling at him, "About time you got here."

Daniel smirked, "Someone had to clean up the mess we left from earlier."

Christine continued smiling but sat up and crawled to the foot of the bed where Daniel stood. With his cock less than a foot from her face, she looked up at him, "I'll make it up to you."

Daniel simply nodded, and this time, before he could say anything, Christine had taken his cock into her mouth. She allowed the head past her lips, swirling her tongue around it before allowing more to slip into her mouth. As more of his hard cock slid into her mouth, she continued to trace her tongue along the shaft, an action that caused Daniel to moan slightly. Still propped on her elbows, Christine reached around and pulled Daniel into her; with this, his knees were against the bed, and she could take the full length of his cock into her mouth.

She allowed her lips to relax a little and moved her head back, allowing his cock to move out of her mouth slightly. The thickness and the veiny texture turned her on and when she looked up at Daniel's face, she saw him with eyes closed, head slightly tilted back in pleasure, the combination caused a jolt of pleasure to flow through her and she turned her focus back to his cock, sliding her mouth up and down his shaft as he moaned with each movement. After a minute or so, she glanced back up at Daniel and found him looking down at her with his mouth open in pleasure. She felt him shift slightly and felt his hand become tangled in her hair and push gently down on her head.

She moaned around his cock and allowed him to gently fuck her face for eight or nine thrusts before pulling her head back against his grasp. As his cock slipped from her mouth, a line of her spit connected her lips to his cock. She looked up at him and taking charge for a second said, "Enough of that, are you ready to fuck me?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Christine rolled onto her back and scooted up till her head rested on the pillows. Daniel climbed on the bed, and once again climbed between her legs. Taking his cock in his hand, he slid it up and down her slit before gently pushing into her. In one smooth thrust, he entered her fully, causing them to both moan. Holding himself up on his hands over her, Daniel began to thrust slowly in and out of her. He used full, steady thrusts that caused her to moan each time he pushed into her fully. As he picked up speed, she could feel his cock stretching her ever so slightly, and she could feel her tits beginning to move and bounce in rhythm with his thrusts.

Her moans were beginning to increase in frequency and volume, and she felt herself grasping the sheets. She could feel herself nearing another orgasm, her breathing was becoming shallower and within another minute or so, her back arched, she moaned loudly, and her orgasm began to course through her body. Once again, her pussy began to contract around his cock, trying to milk the cum from it that she desired, but once again, as her orgasm subsided, she felt Daniel slowly thrusting, signaling that he still hadn't cum. As she regained her breath, she said, "You still haven't cum."

"I know, I want to fuck you from behind."

With a grin, she said, "Is that so?"

"Yes, now flip over."

As Daniel scooted back, his cock slipped from her pussy. He looked down at it, seeing the red and swollen lips; just a trace of her cream lingered on her lips, and even more was on his shaft and under the edge of his head. He thought about how amazing she felt when he had sex with her. Before his thoughts could wander any further, Christine had flipped over and risen onto her hands and knees,

She looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Is this what you wanted daddy?"

He growled, "Fuck, you're going to kill me."

"Well hopefully not before you fuck me." She spread her legs slightly and he moved into position. He pushed his cock back into her wet and waiting pussy, once again causing them both to moan. She felt his hands grasp her hips and without warning or buildup, he began to thrust hard and quickly. Christine knew when he told her to turn over that he was going to fuck her hard and fast, while it felt amazing for her, she knew she wouldn't cum in the short amount of time that it would take him to cum, but she didn't care.

He had thrusted for maybe a minute and his moans were becoming louder and his thrusts harder. To increase his pleasure, Christine moaned and dropped her face and shoulders to the bed, pushing her ass up into him and changing the angle for both of them. As Daniel let out a loud groan, she reached between her legs, found his balls, and gently squeezed them. Daniel's eyes shot open, "Oh Fuck!"

His balls immediately contracted and with another thrust, his pelvis met her ass, and his own orgasm began. Christine felt his cock begin to throb, then due to the angle, for the first time in their 5-month rendezvous, she felt his cum splash deep inside of her, and much to her own surprise, her pussy began to contract as his hot cum splashed against her walls and cervix, her own orgasm washed over her.

As both their orgasms subsided, she felt him lay across her back, both breathing deeply as she slipped to the bed, Daniel laying on top of her. "Wow," slipped from her mouth.

After about 10 seconds of deep breaths, Daniel responded, "Wow indeed. "

"I've never cum that hard before."

Daniel rolled off her, his cock slipping from her with a slight plop. She rolled to her side to look at him and smiled. "I've never cum 3 times in one night." Daniel stood up and walked around the bed, Christine wiggled under the covers, "Where are you going?"

"I was getting you a towel."

"Come back to bed, I don't need one if that's okay with you."

"That's kinda hot you know."

She grinned, "I try." Daniel handed her a bottle of water from the dresser, shut the lights off and closed the door before climbing into bed beside her. She rolled closer to him and rested her head on his chest. For the next five minutes they made small talk, until Christine yawned, "I'm tired, I need to be on the road around 6, is that going to be a problem?"

"No, just make sure I'm awake before you leave, I'd like to see you off."

"Awwww, you're sweet."

He chuckled, "I try, it's the least I can do after mind blowing sex."

"I should be the one thanking you, goodnight, Daniel."

As she rolled onto her back, Daniel rolled onto his side and leaned over her and kissed her on the lips, "G'night Christine."

As they both drifted off to sleep, the kiss was the last thing on both of their minds.

*The Next Morning*

At 5:30, Daniel rolled over, reaching for Christine but found the bed empty. He opened his eyes and looked into the bathroom where he could see Christine standing at the sink in a white blouse that partially covered her ass and no pants doing her make-up in the mirror. He raised up, propping his head up on his hand and said, "Guy could get used to that view."

She turned and smiled, "Good morning, did I wake you?"

"Nope, woke up on my own, I normally get up about now anyway."

"Good, I tried to be quiet." She turned her attention back to her make-up while Daniel began to shuffle around in bed.

He stood, which caused her to look in his direction, and feeling her body respond to his nudity, Christine couldn't help but sigh at the sight of his toned body and clearly hard morning wood. He walked towards the bathroom and stood behind her, letting his cock gently rest against her ass, causing her to take a ragged breath in as she felt her pussy begin to get wet. As his hands settled on her hips, and began to slide up her sides under blouse, he said, "You seem to be missing some clothes."

"I told you; I didn't bring anymore panties and my pants are over there," she gestured towards the recliner beside the bed.

"Well, I have to admit, I didn't really believe you." By now his hands had pushed her blouse up, exposing more skin as his hands found her bra encased breasts. He bent down and softly kissed her neck.

As she took in another ragged breath, she forced out, "What do you think you are doing?"

Sher felt his lips leave her neck as he responded, "I'm just enjoying touching you. Do I need stop?"

Her brain still functioned enough for her to think that she should tell him yes, but the feeling of his cock against her back, his lips on her neck, and his hands now cupping her breasts overrode the logical side of her brain and she squeaked out, "No."

"That's a good girl," he spoke as he squeezed her breasts and pushed his pelvis into her.

Before she lost total control, she said, "We have to be quick, and you can't cum in me."

She felt him lean against her, causing her to bend at the waist over the sink. Then he said, "Why not?"

"You know why."

She felt him raise up and felt his hand push her thighs apart, with a firm voice he added, "Why can't I cum in you Christie."

She shuddered as she felt his head press against her lips. She took a deep breath in anticipation and said, "Because I don't have panties and can't have it leaking in my pants today at the conference."

"I guess that makes sense." She felt the head of his clock split her lips and with a moan from her, Daniel slid all the way into her. As his pelvis met her ass for the second time in eight hours, they both let out a moan. He stayed still for a moment and before thrusting said, "Two questions, can you reach your clit?

She nodded yes and said, "Mhmmm."

"Good you probably should touch yourself." She nodded again as she felt him pull out slightly and then pushed back in. "Second, where should I cum?"

She let out a groan as he pushed back into her, and her finger found her clit. "Cum on my ass, don't get it on my blouse."

"Perfect." She felt him slide a hand up her back, pushing her blouse up and out of the way. HIs hand then returned to her hip, and he began to thrust quickly into her.

The sudden onslaught of his cock in her pussy and her finger rubbing her clit caused her to moan as the waves of pleasure began to flow through her body in steady waves. Normally as her moans increased, Daniel would speed up, knowing how she liked it, but this morning, he maintained the pace and plunged in and out of her pussy.

He maintained the pace for about 30 seconds, causing her to continue moaning and rubbing her clit, feeling her orgasm beginning to build and hearing Daniel moan only increased her pleasure. His moans were replaced with words, catching her slightly off guard, "Look in the mirror as I fuck you."

Doing what she was told, she lifted her head and looked in the mirror, seeing one of the hottest things she had seen in a while. Her blouse wasn't completely buttoned, giving her a great view down her shirt, exposing her own substantial cleavage and each time Daniel pushed into her, she could see her face contorted in pleasure. As he pushed into her four more times, she felt her pussy begin to respond even more, she saw her face become flushed as she closed her eyes, and her finger left her clit as her orgasm started. She felt her pussy contract and she let out a moan followed by "Oh god!"

Daniel's moans joined hers as he said, "Fuck!" and pulled his cock from her pussy and with two quick strokes with his hand, he erupted across her ass. As they both came down from their orgasms, Daniel looked down and saw the 6 ropes that splattered her ass and felt himself shudder. He looked into the mirror, seeing Christine's flushed face and her taking deep breaths, and said, "Damn, this is hot."

"For sure, can you get me a towel?"

Daniel nodded, and walked over to the towel bar, grabbed her damp towel, and used it to softly wipe his cum from her ass. Once she was cleaned up, she stood and turned to him, "Thank you for the wonderful good morning."

"You're welcome, I'll let you finish getting ready. I'll make you a travel mug of coffee and a breakfast sandwich."

"Well thank you." She rose onto her toes and kissed him firmly.

Daniel exited the bathroom, grabbed a pair of gym shorts and tee shirt from the dresser and headed to the kitchen. About 10 minutes later, Christine emerged in the same blouse and a pair of red pants with a pair of matching red heels. "Damn girl! Who are you trying to impress?"

She smiled and blushed slightly, "Maybe you." He laughed and she continued, "You know I'm only one of like 5 women supers, I have to show them boys who's boss."

Daniel handed her a blue Yeti travel mug and a sandwich wrapped in foil, "Well it is working for you."

She smiled, "Thank you for this. Well thank you for everything."

Daniel smiled, "Of course and anytime, I'll get my cup back sometime." She nodded and silence fell over them, "I guess you probably need to get going."

"Yeah, when are you going home?"

"I'm gonna hang out until Wednesday, do some work around her and some fishing."

"Very nice, Walk me to my car?"

"Of course." He bent down and grabbed her bag, and followed her out the door, enjoying the view of her ass as she walked up the incline to the parking area. As she climbed in the driver's side, he opened the back end and dropped her overnight bag by her suitcase and then walked back to the driver's side. As she started the car, he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips and said, "I wasn't kidding when I said I could get used to the morning view."

In a rare moment, Christine found herself speechless. He smiled at her and continued, "Drive safe, if you don't mind, text me some nonsense so I know you arrived safely."

She simply nodded as he raised up and shut her door. She put the SUV in drive and reversed out of the drive as Daniel stood waving at her, her brain wracked by what he had just said.

*Tuesday Night*

Daniel had spent most of the day doing some yard work around the cabin and fishing in the small stream, catching a few native brook trout on his fly rod. He had just finished showering and had eaten dinner before settling in to watch a movie before bed and heading back home the following morning.

About 15 minutes into the movie and just as it was getting dark, Daniel heard the crunch of gravel with the front door open and turned to see headlights approaching the cabin. As he stood, he said aloud, "Who the fuck is coming down the drive now?" He walked into the bedroom where he grabbed his Sig 365XL out of the end table and approached the door. As the car came to a stop, he could clearly see the italic "L" on the grill and realized it was Christine's car. He hurriedly shoved the gun into a kitchen drawer and walked out onto the porch as the door opened and Christine jumped out. She moved quickly down the path, and he had enough time to say, "What are you doing here?" before she crashed into him.

He wrapped his arms around her to steady them as she buried her head into his chest and began to sob. Unsure of what to make of it, Daniel simply stroked her back softly and tried to calm her down. After a few minutes, she lifted her head and looked up at him, he gave a soft smile and wiped the tears from her face. She sniffled a bit and said, "Can we go inside?"

"Of course."

They moved inside and he shut the door behind them; Christine headed straight to the cabinet where the glasses were kept, she grabbed a scotch glass and poured herself three fingers from the bottle of Stagg on the counter. She took a long pull of the amber liquid, feeling the burn as it rolled down her throat.

Daniel stood looking at her, taking a sip of his own bourbon, "Well that's kinda hot."

Christine chuckled, wiped the rest of her tears, and looked at him smiling. "I wasn't sure where else to go..."

"What are you talking about?"

"The conference ended a little earlier than expected, so I headed home like planned. I didn't text Mike because I figured he'd be at work." She took a drink before continuing, "When I got home, I saw another car in the driveway, but just figured he was having a meeting."

"Well, when I got inside, I heard noises coming from the living room. I always suspected that he could be having an affair, and I was right."

Unsure of what to say given their arrangement, Daniel simply nodded and said, "Oh..."

Christine smirked, "I know what you're thinking; how is it any different than what we are doing?"

"Yeah, you could say that."

"Well, when I walked into the living room, I was greeted not by Mike and another woman, but rather Mike sucking his coworkers' cock."

"Oh fuck!"

With wide eyes she said, "Yeah, definitely not what I was expecting.

"What did they do?"

"Well, they saw me when I yelled "What the fuck!" Mike stood up and began to apologize. He broke down and explained that it had been going on for a while, and he didn't know how to tell me."

In a bit of disbelief, Daniel said, "I would say so."

"I told him that we were done and that I wanted a divorce. We would claim no fault, no contest, I would get my car, we would sell the house and assets and split them evenly. IT would save face for both of us. He balked at that, so I snapped a picture of them together."

"Damn woman."

"He then changed his tune real quick. I ran upstairs and grabbed some other clothes then left."

"They were still there?"

She laughed, "Yeah, they were arguing about what to do when I left."

"So, now what?"

"Well, you said you were staying here until tomorrow, can you extend it through the weekend?"

"Ummmm, I'd have to run into town and get some food, but other than that yeah."

"Can I stay here then?"

"Of course, what about work?"

"I could take a few days off, but I can work from here. You have internet and cell service, it'll work. End of the year stuff isn't due for another six weeks or so. I need a few days to just decompress and wrap my brain around all of this."

Daniel nodded, "Okay, we can make a list in the morning, and I'll run into town and get what we need."

"Perfect, now I really need you to take me to bed and remind me that I'm a woman."

Daniel took in her simple business outfit of a pair of gray fitted slacks and a navy-blue top; he smirked, "I can do you one better, take your pants off and sit on the island."

That night, they fucked in the kitchen with wild abandon, Christine cumming at least twice before they took a shower and moved to the bed where they made love twice more before falling asleep, Christine drifting off to sleep content.

Over the next four days, Christine did work a little bit, but she spent most of the time reading, napping, watching Daniel work around the cabin and fish, and just relaxing due to the lack of stress after contacting a divorce attorney. One thing that didn't lack was the amount of sex they had. In her 47 years, Christine never had the consistent sex that her and Daniel those four days; each morning started with sex or oral due to Daniel's morning wood, there was usually an afternoon delight after lunch somewhere in the house or on the deck, then the evening always ended with sex. Daniel clearly could not get enough of her nor could she get enough of him.