Lessons in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it was something different when she woke Daniel up with a blowjob on Wednesday morning and after sucking him off, she told him to grab a shower. While he was showering, she found an old shirt of his, pulled it on and went to make Breakfast. A half hour later when Daniel came out, he found Christine cooking eggs in nothing but his shirt and muttered "Damn."

She turned and smiled as he approached, and she was immediately drawn to the bulge in his shorts. He looked at her with pure lust and said, "You look so fucking hot. Keep cooking". As she continued with the eggs and potatoes, Daniel knelt behind her, pushed the shirt up and proceeded to eat her out, bringing her to an orgasm while leaning over his stove. She had never had the spontaneity that she was experiencing at the time. Sunday finally came and they had to head home, while sad they had to the real world, Christine felt rejuvenated and desired, something she had been missing. That coupled with the amount of cum that she had inside of her, on her, or that she had sucked down her throat, she was absolutely glowing.

When she returned home, she had found a note from her husband telling her that he was moving in with a friend and that she could stay in the house until the divorce was finalized, and they could sell it, thus closing one chapter of her life and opening the door to another.

*A little over a year later*

"Congratulations class of 2023!!!" The stadium was filled with cheers as the class began to file towards the end zone. Christine moved from the stage and began to move towards the students, she approached Daniel and tapped him on the shoulder, "Congratulations Daniel, we really are going to miss you around here."

Daniel smiled, "Superintendent Coffman, it is so great to see you."

Christine chuckled at the use of her maiden name, "That is still going to take a bit of getting used to." Her divorce had been finalized three months prior and her name change had gone through about a month and a half later. The divorce had sent waves through the small town, but a few days later, a car dealer had been arrested for laundering money by the Feds, so the focus of gossip had shifted to that, and her divorce was seemingly forgotten.

Daniel smiled and put his hand on her shoulder, "It fits you well and you're going to be just fine."

Christine smiled, "So when do you start your new job?"

"I have about 6 weeks off then I go to DC for orientation on July 1."

"Very nice, then you said you would be working remotely?"

"Yep, I can work wherever I want. I'll have to travel one week or so a month, training people and offices, but other than that, it is here."

Feigning surprise, "Oh you're not going to move?"

"Nah, I've grown to like this area and I've met someone."

"Oh, have you? Well, I bet she's a lucky lady."

"That she is. Well, I need to go say goodbye to my students. Have a good evening, Superintendent Coffman."

"You too Daniel and thank you for all that you have done over the last four years."

Daniel smiled and moved off towards the crowd of students and parents, Christine smiled, watching him leave before she moved towards the exit. She reached the parking lot and climbed behind the wheel of her car and made her way out of the parking lot.

A few hours later, Daniel was sitting at a local restaurant wrapping up his dinner and drinks with coworkers as a final send off when he felt his watch and phone vibrate. He glanced down and saw "CC" pop up. He leaned back from the table where only he could see his phone and opened the message; it read "Can't wait for you to get here so we can celebrate properly." He smiled as another text popped up, this one a picture. It was Christine sitting on the couch with a book and a glass of bourbon, wearing a navy-blue silk robe that was loosely tied, exposing just enough skin that showed it was the only thing that she was wearing.

Daniel grinned again, causing one of his coworkers and friends to comment, "Must be the mystery woman again."

Everyone laughed until another friend chimed in, "Yeah, when are we going to meet her?"

Daniel smiled, "You all will get to know her better soon enough." Everyone looked at him in a confused manner, causing him to smirk, getting their waiter's attention, "Check please, I have somewhere I need to be."