All Comments on 'Lessons in Observation'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MichelleJenMichelleJenover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I love how it kinda just "happened". I was so turned on before the 2nd page...I hope you continue your story :)

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
The end.!

One of those that you wish would never end, and then it did and you wanted more.! You have got to write more in the line of which you wrote this story. Great story. Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
shitty

to shitty i couldn't even finish half of the first page the brother was to much of an asshole and the sister was stupid enough to stay at home keep it realistic or put it in the fantacy area

AverageBearAverageBearover 15 years ago
Overcame the genre.....

I'm not a frequenter of this genre, but saw your post on an author's feedback forum request and decided to have a look. You have a wonderful writing style, and took a very believable and incredibly sensitive (and, I must admit to my own mild horror, incredibly erotic) approach to a traditionally taboo topic. Regardless of whether you continue with this genre, please keep writing!!!

AverageBear

P.S. I have no idea what kind of anger-inducing substance the anonymous commenter with the negative feedback who posted immediately before me is abusing, but it's obviously clouded his or her judgment.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 15 years ago
Wonderful story

It's always exciting to find a new contributor whose writing is arousing and well done with good pace. Thanx for you contribution to this community. Hope to see more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good indeed, top marks

well written brother/sister story. Thanks. -- UK CYNIC

cosimo14cosimo14about 13 years ago
Great Story

One of your best.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
To s#%tty Anonyous

Please pull your head out of that dark place behind you, this story could and more often than not does happen, Between brother and sister.

This author has been able to take this subject, and present it to us in a very well thought out story line.

Thanks for the read.

ED

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Vivid from start to fulsome finish

Screw the virulent naysayers who cower behind the non-name of anonymous. I enjoyed the initial description of summer heat tempered by icy sodas almost as much as the carnal interludes. This was a story written with a sense of poetry. The respite between sibling encounters built up tension that was deftly released.

Incongruous but true. The eloquence in the narrative voice almost overpowered the ostensibly tawdry and taboo acts. Is that good or bad ? I wish I was smart enough to know. This author is favorited, regardless of genre, due to aforementioned quality.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
IN FULL AGREEMENT WITH LORDSLAMDOG

I REALLY LIKE THE STORY FOR ALL THE REASONS LORDSLAMDOG GAVE.

TO ANON:i'll take up a collection to pay you to just go away.OH I forgot, why don't I use my payment for a rave review to give you to go away, Shit for brains.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 10 years ago
Meaningful Story

Yes indeed, as a previous comment said; this does happen more than commonly thought and here it is treated sympathetically. Well done...maybe more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a lot of brown nosers on this site

not good in any way as said by the one honest reader the brother was too much of an ass and the sister was stupid to be staying home. totally nonerotic just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different than the norm for your incest taboo stories

But I still loved it regardless of the naysayers. To each his own. This is another one that's been around a while, but was still a good story and read. I just hope you keep writing on this site.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unstoppably

unstoppably????????????????????????

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

This reads like a typical UK author trying to get published by someone like Simon & Schuster rather than writing for the fun of it. Too many "proper" words to be on this site. Hardness, erection, moistness, breasts. LOL! It's okay, but not even close to 5*........ 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...