All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 01: The Class'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
stufdshirtstufdshirtover 4 years ago
Loved It!

The build up is great. I can't wait for the next chapter(s). You had my full and complete attention to the end. Wonderful story.

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
I agree with "stufdshirt": Good story & waiting for more.

Dear author:

I gather from your "Biography" that this is your 1st submitted story here, and I agree with commenter "stufdshirt" that 1) it's a good and appealing story, & 2) that I look forward to seeing where you go with this from here.

I think that you could use a bit of editing help (or at least a 2nd "pair of eyes" to "proofread"/review your work), but I happen to like the "woman 'discovers' hugely-endowed (& previously sexually-inexperienced) male nerd" kind of story, and you have done well with your 2 main characters (although the jock bullies and the professor seem undeveloped).

(I was a 16-to-20-year-old somewhat-"nerd"-ish male in my undergraduate years, myself.)

Again, some editing help might be advisable, but I like the story, and look forward to its continuation.

E. -- in New York City.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 4 years ago
Interesting start

I'm looking forward to where this goes... Nice Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Excellent first part to your story, I hope to read more soon. Keep up the good work.

baldYfanbaldYfanover 4 years ago
Interesting

I like it! Go on, please! I'd like to see the way from shyness to confidence.

baldYfanbaldYfanover 4 years ago
Exciting

I like this. Go on please! I'd like to se the way from shyness to confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent.

Great start to a great series. Can't wait for ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hook set, reel it in

good set up, looking forward to following chapters.

LordGriseLordGriseover 4 years ago
Good start

Excellent beginning, very believable. Looking forward to the next installment!

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
WOW

Fabulous erotic writing. I couldn't stop reading.

I'm sure you are going to make Zach a VERY happy boy!!! XXX

Can't wait to see what happens next.

SunloverSunloverover 4 years ago
Well done story

Fun and entertaining reading. Look forward to the further adventures of Brianna and Zach.

bgg437dggbgg437dggover 4 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story, very entertaining and kept my attention ! anxious to continue the saga of Brianna and Zach !

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 4 years ago
Great Start and a nice chapter ending

I think your characters are so insanely believable. The conversations flow very nicely and the story was extremely hot due to the tension between the two main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bra-fucking-vo!

This was fantastically well written. Introduced your concept and core characters well, set up for future events. You deftly avoided the trap of “virgin is a loser/pity case” that so many others fall into (and yes technically not a virgin but acts like one) and Briana is just damn like able without coming off as slutty or anything. Just someone comfortable with their body and sexuality and someone who’s not. I can’t wait to get to reading the rest of what you’ve written.

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienover 3 years ago
What an amazing story

Just the sort of woman every shy nerd dreams of!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
A revealing beginning

Literally, ALL the cards are on the table - what a start!

lookbob66lookbob66almost 3 years ago

Major suspension of disbelief, but I’m still reading

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This is a great start to a series of stories (yes, I did see this is a series!)

Minor mistakes, here-and-there; but nothing to distract from the real focus of this story.

I have a feeling that the roommate and others know about Zach's package, and are more than jealous of him...he is smart AND hung!! They are gonna be SSSSOOOO much more 'upset' when (if) they know Zach is being intimate with Brinna...the "older lady" in the class, and Zach's 'research partner's!

Five**5**Stars...YYYAAAYYY!!D

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice premise.

Great beginning.

Five stars.

foraarforaar4 months ago

i read and loved this a long time ago, under a different name.

i read it again now, and love it again. so tender and erotic ...

i thank you, author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES