All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 03: Field Trip'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Nice continuation of Zach & Brinna's story.

Thanks, "M8dOvGlaz", for Chapter 3 -- a nice continuation of Zach & Brinna's story (with nice development of their relationship as both friends and as sexual partners -- and the process of Brinna bringing Zach out of his previous shyness and lack-of-confidence).

(And Thanks for your mention of me -- and You're welcome for my comments about Chapters 1 and 2.)

E. (in New York City; "nycreader" at Literotica).

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 4 years ago
Amzing how you aid visualizing the action

The best part of reading your story is how easy it is to be in the adult store. You captured the essence without overdoing it. You have Zach react the way someone there for the first time reacts. You had the clerk add just a bit of tension. The drug store scene added to the story nicely, and Zack's arc is developing well. Even Brinna's story arc is clear evident.

The money shot, so-to-speak, was the culmination of a long day for both Brinna and Zack. They both are learning and that makes following the story very rewarding, very hot, and oh so delicious.

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Ah my lady:

Where were you when i was an alienated but horny young nerd.

Course, i lack the requisite 10" cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...