Lessons Learned Ch. 03: Field Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

I stopped him outside the door of the office.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, with a slight grin.

"Yeah, Brinna." He looked slightly puzzled, likely trying to figure out where things were going today. I'd upset the routine of the previous two weeks quite a bit today.

"Wait out here for me for a couple of minutes." I smiled and took his backpack from him. Once I brought him into the room, I would have to move fast for what I had in mind. It would be a bit of an ambush.

Having arranged the office space the way I wanted, I opened the door and pulled Zach inside.

"Take your clothes off, Zach," I ordered briskly, as I tugged his t-shirt up and over his head, urging him to get his shoes and pants off quickly. "Lay down on the mat, close your eyes, and relax. Count prime numbers if you want."

He'd had very little time to react, other than to follow my instructions, and now he was stretched out on his back on the two layers of yoga mats I'd spread on the floor, pillow under his head, eyes closed, fingers twitching nervously.

"Brinna?"

"Hush, Zach. I just want to look at you for a minute." I enjoyed the sight of him, spread out, still flaccid, trusting, waiting, wondering what was coming. When placed next to his roommate, most females would have gone for the tall, athletic Tyler, which was a shame, really. Zach had qualities that could be easily overlooked, quiet or hidden as they were, especially with the way he carried himself. He made a very attractive package overall, if someone would just look past the shell. That's where we needed to get him.

I knelt and straddled his lower legs, holding my weight off them.

"I'm going to touch you, Zach," I warned, not wanting him to be startled. I ran my hands up the inside of his thighs, and smiled to myself when he sucked in a deep breath. "Remind me again which phase is the beginning of erotic arousal?" I teased, watching the subtle swelling beginning between his legs.

"Excitement," he said shakily. "C-can I open my eyes, Brinna?"

"I guess you might want to see this," I answered, distracted, as I took his cock in my hand and it twitched in response to my touch. Leaning forward, just as Zach was propping himself up on his elbows to look down his body at me, I took him in my mouth.

"Oh my god," he groaned heavily. His eyes rolled back in his head as I applied gentle suction to his rapidly growing cock. I took him deep into my mouth while I could still manage the entire shaft. I gave a small moan of satisfaction as I felt him swell and pulse against my tongue.

His eyes briefly found mine, then focused solidly on my mouth. He was growing hard so quickly, that I had to back off and concentrate on the top half. I lifted my mouth off his cock and grinned mischievously at the disappointment that flashed across his face.

"Have you been doing your homework, Zach? All of it? Have you been holding yourself back from cumming too fast while you jerk off?"

"Yeah," he panted, then growled low in his throat when I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. "But I can't, uh, I can't promise I'll last long with you doing that."

"I've been wanting to get you hard with my mouth since we were shopping earlier," I confessed. I grasped the base of his shaft firmly in my hand and ran my tongue up the exposed underside. "What do you think, Zach? Would the clerk have cared if I dropped to my knees and sucked your cock in the middle of his store?"

"Oh, fuck," he moaned, cock rock-hard and straining now.

"I'm going to stop for a minute now, Zach. And you're going to tell me what interests you most from the book I gave you. First thing that comes to mind. What do you want to learn?"

"Uh, the, uh, I want you from behind."

"Doggie style?" I asked, squeezing his cock lightly.

"Yeah. Yeah, that."

"Why that?"

"It's hot," he answered simply.

"I think it is, too," I said with a smile. I licked the drop of pre-cum from his slit with the tip of my tongue, causing him to suck air between his clenched teeth. "I like how deep a man can get inside me from that position. How he, how you can touch my breasts or clit with your hands, how the head of your cock feels when you push inside of me."

I saw his jaw clench, and I knew he was struggling to control himself.

"What else?"

"I want to make you cum. With my hands. And my mouth."

"So, that's three things."

"Two things in total," he insisted. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Making you cum only counts as one. I'm the Math major, Brinna, and it's my formula." He gave me a half-smile, uncertain if I would accept his reasoning.

"Third thing?" I asked, conceding. Just to remind him who was in charge of this research project, I leaned in and teased the crown of his cock with my tongue. His fingers curled into fists and I saw something shift in his eyes as he watched my tongue work.

"I want to watch you ride my cock," he said with heat, no hint of shyness in his expression.

"Zach," I said intently, "I think you're going to make a very considerate lover one day."

I took a moment to squirt some lube into my free hand.

"Brinna?" He licked his lips. "Are you gonna use your mouth on me again?"

"You mean, am I going to suck your cock for you?" His cock gave a little twitch in my hand.

"Yeah."

I smiled seductively at him.

"No, Zach. Not today I'm not. I'm saving the full experience for the next time we meet." He didn't bother to hide his disappointment. My smile turned a bit sly. "I am going to use my hand though. I want to see how long you can last like this." I slathered the lube up and down his rigid shaft. "How long can you take it when I'm the one doing the stroking, Zach?"

"I don't know," he said hesitantly.

"Have you been doing your homework, baby?"

"Yeah. Like you told me." He gasped a bit when I began to stroke him slowly, from the base to the tip and back.

"How long could you go by yourself, breaks and all?"

"I went an hour last night," he whispered, watching my hand.

"You won't last like that today," I said confidently. "But that's okay. I just felt like having you hard and fast right now. Was last night the last time you jerked off?"

"Yeah," he sighed. "I wanted to this morning but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know. I just like to-," he paused with a small groan as I increased my speed and gripped him a bit firmer, "I like to save it for you, Brinna. I should have gotten off first by myself in the other room. I can't-I can't last long like this."

"Do you like this?" I brought my other hand into the mix, and instead of stroking up and down, I used one hand to squeeze him at the base, then stroke up, over and off the head, then start the second hand at the base and repeat.

"Yeah," he breathed.

"Tell me what you want. What do you want me to do with my hands? What feels good to you?"

"More pressure," he sighed. "You can squeeze me harder. Like- like you did in the store earlier."

"You liked it?"

"I wish-" He lost the ability to speak for a moment, as I followed his instructions and tightened my hand on his straining cock. "I wish you could have done what you said earlier."

"Sucked you off in the store?" His hips lifted a bit, pushing his slickened shaft through my hand. "Did you want him to see me with your cock between my lips?"

"Yeah," Zach whispered. "I did. Faster, Brinna. Your hand. I need it faster."

"First, you tell me how you wanted that to end. Me, on my knees in the store, sucking you where anyone could walk in and see? Where the guy there could see it? What did you want?"

"I wanted to cum in your mouth," he groaned. "I want to fuck your pretty mouth and cum down your throat."

"I love the way you talk to me when you get heated up, Zach. When you forget how shy you are. I'm going to give you what you want." I grinned. "On Thursday. So you can think about it until we meet again." His breathing went ragged, and I delivered on my promise to stroke him faster.

"The top," he grated out, "work the top. Oh fuck me, that's it, like that!"

I milked the top third of his shaft, and gently cupped his balls in my free hand.

"Oh god," he moaned, and they contracted, drawing up against his body. "Brinna!"

The first thick jet of semen shot across his stomach, a powerful stream that landed neatly along the center of his chest. I watched as the second jet went nearly as far, falling just short by a couple of inches, then a third. He grabbed my wrist to slow my hand. I watched closely until the last pulse simply dribbled out over his cockhead, still held in my fist, and a small dab oozed onto the backs of my top two fingers. I was tempted to lean down and lick it off him, just to feel the silky liquid on my tongue.

"I'm impressed, Zach," I said quietly. "You lasted so much longer than the first time I touched you. You clearly have been, hmm, let's say, diligent about your homework." I gave his softening cock a squeeze. "I want you to do something for me."

"Anything," he breathed, and I wondered if he would be sorry he said that.

"Open your mouth a little." He complied. "I want you to taste yourself, and clean off my fingers." I slowly inserted the first two fingers of my hand between his lips, and felt his tongue probe them cautiously while we looked at each other. He closed his lips around my fingers and sucked them gently, still watching my eyes. I shivered when he ran his tongue around my fingertips. He smiled slightly when he noticed, taking that wrist in his hand and drawing my fingers out of his mouth slowly, placing a little kiss on the tips before releasing me.

"Salty. Like you." He gave a short laugh and smiled warmly at me.

"Stop that. You're going to give a girl wet panties with that look," I chided. "Let me clean you up." He watched me work, lightly stroking my wrist and arm with the fingers of one hand.

"I like touching your skin," he said finally. "Brinna? Will you take off your shirt and lay with me? I just want to feel your skin against mine." He rolled onto his side and watched me remove my shirt and bra. "With your back to me?"

I laid down and he spooned against me, his chest pressed against my back, arm thrown over me, hand resting on my stomach. His fingers moved a little restlessly, so I laid my hand lightly over the top of his.

"Go ahead," I told him. "I know you want to touch me."

"Mmmm," he agreed wordlessly. He slid his hand out from under mine, up over my stomach, to cup my breast. I sighed as his fingers toyed lightly with my nipple.

"If I do this too long, I'll end up hard again," he said.

"Good. Then you can tell me how you want me to use my hand again." He pinched my nipple and rolled it between his fingers. "Damn period," I grumbled, aroused and unsatisfied, a heaviness between my legs.

"Let me cum on your tits this time," he whispered into my hair. "Let me, Brinna, please?"

"Zach," I whispered back, pressing my ass against him while I arched my back to press my breast into his hand. "Next week, you're going to learn to use your hands and mouth on my pussy. But this week is all for you."

His hand squeezed me firmly, then he moved away from me a bit, pulling me onto my back. He slid down and took one hard nipple between his lips, using his hand to toy with the other. By the time he had spent a few minutes lavishing attention on each of them, I was breathing hard and he was pushing his erection against the side of my thigh.

I gave him the handjob as he directed, also trying out a few different moves of my own, for him to decide what felt best. His eyes smoldered, and he became more confident as we talked and stroked each other. He had lasted at least half an hour, with only two short breaks to catch our breath, when he rolled me onto my back. He rose to his knees and straddled me, pushing my hands away. He took his erection in one hand and braced himself above me with the other.

"My week," he mumbled, and began to pump his fist rapidly up and down his hard prick. "Cumming for you, Brinna." He sucked his bottom lip as I listened to the wet sound of his hand working over his well-lubed cock.

"Come on then, Zach. Cum for me. Cum on my tits. You said you wanted it." I laid my hands on his thighs while he hovered over me.

He uttered a harsh grunt as he released his second load of the day. I watched as the hot liquid splashed across my chest, while Zach's eyes locked on my cum-covered nipples. He made soft, wordless, sounds in the back of his throat as he finished his task. Then, still holding his cock, he collapsed beside me in a heap.

"You have me so worked up, I may die of lust before my period ends," I told him.

"Please don't die before Thursday," he said, and we giggled and snorted like idiots.

Later, Zach and I parted with the promise to see each other again Thursday, and I smiled a little at his reluctance to go. His eagerness was ultimately going to do a lot to overcome his shyness.

To be continued

Special thanks to my editor for this chapter, Andyinoz, and to nycreader for the extra help with post-editing on Ch. 1 and Ch. 2.

12