Lessons Learned Ch. 05: Study Buddy

Story Info
Brinna & Zach expand on Zach's research experience.
6.1k words
4.81
21.4k
15

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers

The doors to the classroom were locked when I arrived. A small group of students milled around each of the doors, talking in low voices. Zach was leaning against the wall, head down, as he read a novel. Reggie and Tyler stood a short distance away.

As I approached, Reggie nudged Tyler, and they both watched me come to a stop next to Zach.

"Hey, geek, you know what chapter we're supposed to be studying this week?" Reggie asked. I didn't like the predatory gleam in his eyes.

"Sexual Health and Dysfunction," Zach replied absently, then jerked his head up to meet my eyes, as he realized I was standing beside him. He started to smile.

"Maybe you can explain premature ejaculation to your research partner." Reggie and Tyler snickered. "What was that girl's name again? The one you screwed for, like, thirty seconds?"

If I could have shot flames from my eyes, and melted the two of them on the spot, I would have done it. Zach's smile dropped and he flushed a deep red. Even though he had told me about the experience, I knew he was feeling deeply embarrassed to be publicly reminded of something he considered a failure.

"Why don't you go screw yourself and leave him alone?" I asked angrily, glaring at the two of them.

"Ooooo, Zach, I made your mommy mad." Reggie raked me up and down with his eyes, smirking.

I was prevented from responding by the appearance of Dr. B and the custodian. It seems the classroom doors had been locked and Dr. B had gone to search for someone with a key.

I stayed, locked in a glaring contest with Reggie, until Zach nudged my elbow and nodded toward the open classroom door. Reggie mouthed the word 'bitch' at me before he turned to push his way through the door, ahead of the others waiting to get inside.

"Don't worry about it, Brinna," Zach whispered after we'd found our seats. I continued staring holes through the back of Reggie's skull as the third member of their merry band of assholes, Lee, came through the door and took his seat next to Tyler.

To make things worse, the videos we had to watch consisted of a variety of sexually transmitted diseases. There were no concerns about getting hot and bothered based on the content of these particular videos. Zach looked distinctly pale under the low lighting in the classroom. I was a little nauseous myself by the end.

Dr. B handed out a one page quiz for us based on the content of the video. Once done, I insisted Zach let me turn them in. Normally, Zach assumed the duty of taking our papers to Dr. B at the front desk. He had told me Tyler and Reggie would stare at my ass whenever I went up to the front desk, and he didn't like it.

I smiled politely at Dr. B as I handed him the papers, then turned to make my way back to my desk. The path back to my chair took me past Reggie's seat. He looked up from his paper as I approached, and I raised my right eyebrow at him. He rolled his eyes and looked back down. Just then, I tripped over something in the aisle, reaching out to break my fall. My hand landed on Reggie's desk, knocking over his open can of soda. The sticky liquid cascaded out, flowed over his paper, and splashed primarily into his lap.

"Oh!" I said, apparently horrified that I had been so clumsy. "I am so sorry, Reggie. My foot got caught on something." I gave him the most innocent look I could muster. "Are you all right?"

"God dammit," he hissed, belatedly reaching to right the nearly empty can. "You are such a bitch."

"Go get some paper towels from the restroom and clean that mess up, Butler," Dr. B demanded. I sashayed back to my seat as Reggie stood to comply.

Zach was looking at me, wide-eyed and speechless. He realized that I had engineered the 'accident' at Reggie's desk. I grinned at him, causing Zach, causing him to duck his head to avoid anyone seeing his answering smile.

"Thursday we'll be covering the section on sexual dysfunction. Now get out of here and make sure you do the reading," Dr. B warned, dismissing the class.

"Reggie looks like he could have been the victim of premature ejaculation himself, with that big wet spot on his pants," I observed to Zach, pitching my voice low. Not so low that it wasn't heard by the three guys sitting closest to us. I could have sworn I saw Lee cover a smile.

"That fucking bitch," I heard Reggie tell Tyler as Zach and I slipped past them.

"You didn't have to do that, Brinna," Zach told me, once we were outside the classroom.

"I didn't have to," I laughed. "But it sure was fun. Who knew revenge could be as sweet as a Coke?" Then I shrugged. "He really can't prove it was anything except an accident. And I did apologize, after all."

"Oh yeah," Zach said sardonically, "that was some sincere apology." Laughing, he opened the library door for me.

"We have to go to the Reference Desk and check on some journals I ordered for our paper and I think we both need some time to get the images from Dr. B's horror movies out of our heads."

"It was smart, what you did. I mean, when you had us both go to Student Health and get checked." He cleared his throat. "I mean, I know I wasn't, you know, active, but it was a good idea. You know?" He caught my look. "Not that you needed to be checked, or um, ah hell," he said in frustration, "I'm not saying this right."

"It's okay, Zach. I get it." He gave me a relieved smile.

I sent Zach to the Reference Desk to retrieve my journal order, while I headed for the nearby copy machine. I suggested he introduce himself to Jen, the girl at the counter.

Jen worked the Reference Desk a few hours a week. I knew Jen from work study staff meetings, and I had used her help before when doing research for papers before. She was a cute girl; I knew she had recently broken up with a boyfriend and had been lamenting the lack of 'decent men' in her life.

I leaned against the copy machine and watched Zach approach the desk. I could tell by his hesitant step he was feeling uncertain. He knew I was watching him closely, although a casual observer would not notice my interest.

He spoke to Jen, at one point indicating me over by the copy machine. I waved when her head turned to find me, and she nodded back. She responded to Zach, then disappeared into the stacks to retrieve my order.

He brought the small pile of journals to me at the copier, looking for all the world like he'd love to be anywhere else right now.

"You could have told me you ordered a bunch of journals about sex studies," he accused. I simply grinned at him.

"I told you they were for our paper."

"Yeah, well." He cleared his throat. "What now?"

"Let's make copies of the cover and articles, then we can return the journals."

I made Zach go back to the desk a second time, to ask Jen for a stapler, then a third time to return to the journals. As we made our way down to the basement, I told him I thought he should ask Jen out.

"What?" he asked incredulously.

"She's a pretty nice girl. She's cute. You just need to make some small talk, then ask her out. You know, it doesn't even matter what her answer is, it'd be good practice for you."

"But—I don't know her at all. Why would she want to go out with me?" he considered. "I don't even have a car, where would I even take a date?"

"Zach, it's a college campus. There are activities on campus all the time. Sports, movies, bowling nights, festivals, workshops, speakers, all kinds of things." I nudged his arm. "And you can get to know her on the date." I gave a contented sigh. "Yup, that's your new homework. You need to start asking girls out. Check the calendar in the Student Activity Center, see what's happening on campus, and start asking some girls if they'd like to go with you to something. You don't have to ask Jen if you don't think you'd like taking her out. But you should be asking at least two or three girls a week."

"Couldn't you just stick to finding ways to torture Reggie, and not me?" He gave me a half-smile, sounding hopeful.

"Confidence is sexy, Zach, remember?" I shut the door to the office, flipping the lock and turning to him. "I want you to feel confident anywhere you go. Walk into a room like you know exactly who you are, what you want, and where you're going. Don't be afraid of rejection, because there's always someone else out there who will see your confidence and respond to it. Get immune to rejection; it can happen to anyone. Some people let it diminish them, and some people shrug it off as just one of those things you can't control, so you shouldn't worry about it. Stop looking at your flaws because you're missing all the good stuff about yourself." I paused to catch my breath. "Lecture over."

Zach looked thoughtful as he set his backpack down by the door.

"I can't ask a girl out this week. My best friend is coming to visit this weekend, so I'll be busy." I gave him a skeptical look. "Really, Brinna! You can meet him Friday if you want." He grinned, pleased to have found a way out of his assignment for this week.

I playfully rolled my eyes as I dug the copied articles out of my backpack.

"So, tell me about this best friend," I said, setting the papers on the desk and sitting down behind it. I patted the chair next to me and Zach sat down, turning toward me.

I learned his best friend's name was Matthew. They'd gone to school together since Zach, as a twelve year old kid, moved into Matthew's freshman English class. He and Zach took turns visiting each other at their different colleges; this semester was Matthew's turn to visit. It was easy to see that Zach looked forward to seeing his friend. By his own account, Zach was so shy that it had been difficult for him to make many friends at this campus.

"So when is your grandpa coming to visit?"

"A week or two after midterms." He smiled happily, excitement shining on his face. There was something infectious about it and I found myself smiling back. "You're really pretty when you smile like that, Brinna." Almost as soon as the words were out of his mouth, his eyes widened slightly and he appeared anxious.

"Thank you, Zach," I said neutrally, trying to help him past his sudden discomfort. He turned his attention to the papers on the desk, cheeks slightly flushed. Impulsively, I brushed back a lock of hair that had fallen across his brow. He let out an almost imperceptible sigh as I touched him. "Want to look through these articles and see if there's anything we can use for our paper?"

"Sure," he said, sounding relieved to have a distraction.

We worked together in a comfortable silence, underlining information we thought might be usable for our research paper, making notes. As in the past, I admired the intensity that Zach brought to the work. Oddly, I was having difficulty concentrating on reading with his quiet presence at my side.

I pushed through the remainder of the last article, then shuffled it to the side of the desk. Shortly after, Zach also finished his work, too.

"What did you think?"

"I think the research on partners discussing, their, uh, sexual fantasies is, um, really interesting," he said hesitantly.

"So do I," I answered, standing up and stretching my arms up over my head to work the kinks out of my back. I dropped a hand onto Zach's shoulder, causing him to turn his head toward me. "Do you have a fantasy you'd like to tell me about, Zach?" I asked in a low voice. He swallowed convulsively.

"I had a dream about you this weekend. Us, I mean. I don't know if I, uh, can tell you about it. It was, it's, uh. It was intense."

"Now I have to hear it," I said teasingly. "You can't say something like that and then not tell me." I rubbed his shoulder gently. "Push your chair back from the desk a bit." He complied, glancing up at me. I gave him a smile before I threw one leg over him, straddling his legs as I sat down on his lap. We were now face to face, separated by several inches. I felt Zach's hands come up and settle on my hips. "Is this all right?" I asked, cupping his face in my hands.

"Yeah," he breathed.

"Tell me about your dream and I'll tell you what I did this weekend," I cajoled.

"D-do you want me to go down the hall first?"

"To jerk off?" He nodded. "No. If you take your dick out to stroke it today, I want you to do it for me." Zach took a sharp breath and his fingers tightened on my hips briefly. "Touch me if you want to, Zach." I leaned forward and gave him a little kiss. "Anywhere. I want you to," I said softly against his mouth before nibbling lightly on his bottom lip.

Zach ran a palm slowly up my spine, his fingers stopping to explore my bra strap.

"Anywhere I want?" he inquired.

"Mmm-hmm." I murmured, kissing the corner of his mouth. I dropped a hand back to rest on the back of his neck, rubbing gently as I kissed along his jawline. "Tell me about your dream. Your dream about us."

Zach's hands trailed along the seam of my bra, coming around front to cup my breasts through the layers of fabric. He dropped his hands and began to unbutton my blouse from the bottom up. He worked carefully, pausing to exhale shakily when I took his earlobe between my teeth and nibbled it lightly. I paused myself when the backs of his fingers deliberately brushed over the flesh of my breasts not covered by the bra. Zach snapped the clasp open and quickly pushed my blouse and bra off my shoulders. I shook my arms free and he tossed my clothing onto the desk behind me.

Zach covered my breasts with his hands, massaging gently. I pressed myself against his palms, kissing and nipping at his neck.

"I dreamed we were in class," Zach began hesitantly. "It was just a regular class day. Dr. B was lecturing. Then he said we didn't have any videos to watch because we were going to see a live demonstration." His fingers began working on my hard nipples. I felt the flare of heat between my legs.

"Go on," I urged, prompting him to both keep talking and keep touching me.

"Dr. B looked at us, then told us to come up front so we could demonstrate." Zach gulped. I dug my fingers into his hair as he dropped a hand down to stroke my inner thigh.

"Demonstrate what?" I placed a hand over the top of the one he was using on my breast.

"How to fuck." His hand slid to the juncture of my thighs. "Anywhere?" he asked again.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked with sudden insight, intrigued.

"A little?" He sounded uncertain, causing me to smile against his neck.

"Anywhere." A wordless murmur escaped me when he pressed his hand between my legs.

"Are you, um, aroused?" He slid his hand back and forth in short strokes.

"I'm wet," I whispered to him, smiling wider as his hand pressed harder. "Tell me the rest."

"He made us come up to the front of the class. Only, when we got there, we were naked and-and they were all looking at us."

"How did that feel? Being naked with me in front of the class?" I wished my layers of clothing weren't separating me from his touch.

"I-I was embarrassed. But I was also rock hard." I felt his lips suck gently at the flesh where my shoulder and neck met. "They were all so quiet, just staring. I didn't know what to do. And then you, um, you bent over the desk." His hands moved on me restlessly, grasping, losing the smooth movements he had been using.

"Then what?" I asked breathlessly, an image having formed in my head at his words. I found his mouth and opened his lips carefully with my tongue. He gave a soft moan, his hands tightening on me. I lifted my mouth from his. "You know Dr. B's desk is really similar to this one." I paused to let that idea take root in his mind. "Tell me what happened next."

"You looked at me over your shoulder," Zach answered, and I saw his lips quirk into a smile. "You said, 'Come on, Zach, it's for a grade.'"

I laughed, my body warming from head to toe. Zach chuckled, setting his forehead against my shoulder. The laughter did nothing to diminish how turned on I was by his recollection. If anything, it increased it.

"What did you do?" I prompted, snaking a hand down to feel the hard bulge between his legs. The back of my hand brushed the back of his, the one he was using to rub my pussy.

"I fucked you," he said with heat. I caught my breath. I needed the rest of my clothing off. I needed Zach's hands on my bare flesh. "I fucked you from behind while everyone watched."

"Oh, Zach," I moaned softly.

"I woke up with my cock in my hand, stroking hard," he whispered. "I came, wishing I was inside you." He turned his head, burying his face in my neck. "I want to see your pussy, Brinna. Show me. Please show me. I'm so hard for you right now. I just want see and touch all of you."

I disengaged from him and stood, reaching for the button of my slacks. Zach gently pushed my hands away.

"Let me." He reached for the fastening with hands that shook slightly. He fumbled a bit with the button, then pulled the zipper down. I slipped my shoes off, and kicked them out of the way, as he tugged the slacks down over my hips and let them puddle at my feet. His eyes locked on the lacy black panties covering my dripping pussy and licked his lips. His eyes rose and found mine.

"Go on, Zach. Time to find out." I smiled warmly at him. He took a deep breath and hooked his fingers into the waistband, pulling the lightweight material down over my thighs. He released his grip as he reached my knees, letting my panties fall to join my slacks on the floor.

"Real," he muttered, his fingertips coming to rest at the top of the triangle of red, tight curls between my legs. He let his fingers trail lightly through the curls as they sought out his ultimate destination.

His fingers brushed lightly over my outer lips and I shifted, spreading my legs a little wider to give him better access.

"Zach?"

He tore his eyes away from my snatch and looked up at me.

"Would you like me to lay on the desk so you can get a better look?" He nodded. "And Zach? I need you to keep your clothes on. I'm incredibly turned on and I might go further than we should right now."

"Maybe you should go down the hall and get yourself off," he said finally, giving me a smile.

"Maybe," I said with a light laugh. "Let me clear the desk."

I turned to move the papers, my blouse, and bra from the desk top. Zach's hands found my bare ass and stroked it. I put my hands flat on the desk and pressed back into his palms. My nipples were rock hard, my pussy felt drenched, and I wanted to beg him to put his cock inside me. I settled for letting him knead my ass cheeks with firm fingers, as I tossed everything across the desk into the chair on the other side.

I moved away from Zach's questing fingers, to the end of the desk. I hopped up onto the edge and slid back just a bit. The movements made me aware of the slickness between my legs. I leaned back, lowering myself carefully onto the hard surface. Zach moved away, puzzling me, until I saw he had gone to get the pillow from atop the yoga mats. He placed it behind my head, then stood beside the desk, trailing his fingers lightly over my skin. I looked at the cock bulging in his pants and licked my lips. In response, he tweaked my nipples, then leaned over to take the one closest to him into his mouth. I moaned as he used his tongue to toy with the hard nub, while his fingers continued to explore across my belly. When they reached my mound, they hesitated. He straightened and looked into my eyes.

"Can I look at you, Brinna? I really want to see you." He swallowed hard. "And touch you."

"Get your chair," I told him, placing my ass near the edge of the desk and spreading my legs wider. I bent my knees and put my feet on the top edge of the desk. "Oh god, I feel like I'm at the gynecologist," I said with a small laugh.

M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers
12