All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 05: Study Buddy'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story but need to move it forward now

good story but you are starting to drag the seductions stuff. nobody would wait a month in the situation. Plus after what he has done with her his confidence should be further along then it is now.

M8dOvGlazM8dOvGlazover 4 years agoAuthor

re: seduction dragging out. There will be 10-13 chapters ultimately (though the final chapter is actually 3 parts I plan to publish at one time). I'm following the basic plan I laid out for the story. I'm sorry if that is disappointing or dragging the story for some people, but I don't plan to rush them through. They're getting much closer, however. Thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Love the way this is playing out - keep up the great writing!

Thanks!

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Waiting to see what happens next with Brinna & Zach.

I (myself) thought that this chapter went well in developing the relationship between Brinna & Zach (which I don't think is quite a "seduction" by Brinna of Zach, as Zach seems (to me) to have been wanting anything that Brinna will offer just-about from the time that Brinna made her "offer" to help him sexually (if not from his first meeting her) (i.e., she seemed to "have him at Hello") -- and Brinna seems repeatedly surprised at how little "control" she has left over how little she can resist Zach.

I'm curious to see what happens with this relationship: Zach seems to have (at the end of this chapter) "gotten away with" not having to do Brinna's "assignment" to ask other women out, and it seems that Brinna isn't sure anymore that -- even in the name of boosting his confidence with women in general -- she *wants* him to ask others out /to get involved with other women (even one -- Jen -- who Brinna *knows* could use the "good man" that Zach definitely seems to be (apart from his more-physical "gift" -- and promising willingness to learn how to please Brinna -- and women in general -- sexually) ).

I'm also not sure where Zach's friend Matthew'ss visit will fit in with the Brianna-Zach relationship (and whether the visit (and any interest Matthew might have in Brinna -- or Brinna in him) might play a part in how it will develop). (Jealousy on Zach's part? Threesome?....)

I am planning to "stay tuned", myself.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 4 years ago
Hope they end up

Together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
endless seduction

it was good to see Brinna, to watch Brinna, to finally see her allowed to reach her orgasm with and for Zach ....

re: seduction dragging out -

while there is a risk of repetition of motive, of pattern in the way the two interact, i would certainly wait for months for Brinna ...

QuietlyMakingNoiseQuietlyMakingNoiseover 4 years ago
Pace and visuals, a powerful combination

You have an instinct for both the pace and the emotional / visual connection. It is no secret that men are visual. We read your story and see it. We use your words to form the images, and then we let the film roll as you write. The first person perspective from Brinna is very well done. She shares more than the visuals you write around her and Zack, you let us into the emotional side of Brinna. It is amazing to see her own struggle. Her need is so evident, but her need to teach him, to let him come of age with her tutelage at his own pace, is a fundamental need for her.

The conversation about Brinna and her ex is perfectly timed. I was very curious about what happened to the marriage. It is now part of Brinna's story arc that she will bring a man forward that will understand the need, the place, and the timing when to be verbally sexual, and when it is time to be romantic. It gives Brinna the completeness she needs.

Well done!!!

dnick47dnick47over 3 years ago
Erotic Stimulation

The author has a uncommon gift. She makes sex an erotic masterpiece rivaling a Beethoven's 9th. Like a master, she weaves the themes of her piece in sundry ways that are so arousing yet not the least bit "dirty" or "gross" rather her descriptions, while arousing, are crafted in such a way that the sex act become like an opening rose - a thing of great beauty. I also like the way the crafts her characters into person not sex toys. The heroine takes her gradual submission to a male's sexual conquest as a real woman would using her charms to lure him into her flame as a moth circles a flame drawing him closer to his full submission to both her physical and emotional charms.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

First, to "M8dOvGlaz" and the apology from (3) yrs ago...YOU NEED NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR WORK HERE!! As with others who have commented, I fully feel you have invested yourself into this story...YOUR STORY..YOUR GIFT TO US...You take as long as you want to write, and WE *WILL* READ!!

I know it is already completed, but had to give that encouragement...

For the rest of the reader complements/comments, I can add nothing to them, except "Well Said, y'all!!" It would be like trying to add to the stories...unnecessary, and insulting!

Thnak You, Thank You...

Five**5*Stars...๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒโšกโšกโšกโšกโšก

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...