All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 07: Midterm Exams'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
M8dOvGlazM8dOvGlazover 4 years agoAuthor

I rather stupidly forgot to thank andyinoz for his continued editing help!! Sorry, Andy! That was a horrible oversight on my part.

And many thanks to the people who have read the series, whether you've read the whole thing or simply a chapter or two, it's much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to give a score and/or comment/send feedback! Enjoy!

Mufman111Mufman111over 4 years ago
Awesome. Reminds me of my first time

Please keep the story going. What a wonderful Story line

Excellent!!

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Congratulations to Zach, Brinna, & "M8dOvGlaz".

Congratulations to Zach on successfully having his "first time", to Brinna for having taught him what he needed (and encouraged him) to get there, to Our Author ("M8dOvGlaz") for getting them to this point -- and to the same author (and her editor) for this Chapter, which I find nicely done (although I have a few small quibbles about the writing -- things which seem to me to have been overlooked by the editor).

Basically Thanks to the author and her editor.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

PS to the Tagger who posted "voyuer": the word is "voyeur".

E.

PPS: It seems that the word "virgin" will not apply as a Tag to the next Chapter. : )

E.

HeyFor4HeyFor4over 4 years ago
WOW!

I think this is wonderful and incredible and can hardly wait to see what else happens between them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is way too good to just read a chapter or two. I'm taking it slowly so as to savour each and avery one. Congratulations on such great work; you have a real talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...