Lessons Learned Ch. 07: Midterm Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I want to."

"Really?" he asked hopefully.

I knew I couldn't change my mind when the brightness came back into his face. He really did need something to help him get past today, and this seemed like an easy enough way to support him.

We rushed across campus to the Sciences department, and Zach led me to a small auditorium. There were already about fifteen people there, sitting in the front three rows. I chose the fifth row, center, so I would be directly in front of Zach as he spoke.

Zach left me to confer with an older man who, I assumed, was his advisor. Zach whispered urgently to him and they both glanced over at me. The man smiled slightly, nodding at Zach.

More people straggled in, forming a small audience of about thirty people plus me. Zach's advisor stepped up to the podium, and began to speak.

"Good afternoon. Thank you all for coming, and allowing us to practice on you, before our big day on Friday. I'm Dr. Dennison. I teach computer science and engineering here, and this is my student advisee, Zach Hunter. Many of you know him already, and he's asked that I not embarrass him today by reciting his list of accolades."

Zach still managed to look embarrassed by just the mention of having accolades. I was personally quite curious to hear what they were, but maybe they didn't want to take up time with that type of stuff.

"Suffice to say," Dr. Dennison continued, "I've been fortunate enough to have this young prodigy as my advisee, since he began his freshman year with us, and I will be sorry to see him leave us when he graduates in May."

They began their presentation, and it was entirely over my head. All I could make out was that it had something to do with cellular phone technology, and some computer program they were working on together. Zach began a bit nervously but, as he warmed to his topic, his bashfulness fell away from him and he brought an energy to the presentation that I wouldn't have expected. Clearly, he knew and loved his topic.

I could have been bored but, instead I focused on the sound of Zach's voice, the gestures he made with those long, lovely fingers of his, and I imagined the things I had wanted to do to Dr. Dennison's young prodigy earlier today.

Afterward, several of the students and professors stopped to speak to them before trailing out. I stayed seated until Zach and his advisor were alone. I thought Zach would come over and we'd leave together, but he made a 'come here' sign with his hand, so I went to them.

"So this is the famous Brinna," his advisor said jocularly when I approached.

"Um, yeah," Zach said, fidgeting. "This is my advisor, Dr. Dennison."

"It's so nice to meet you, Brinna," Dr. Dennison said, putting out his hand. We shook hands warmly, and he clapped Zach on the back. "Zach speaks of you often. You're his research partner in the sex class?" I nearly choked. What had he told this man?

"For our class paper," Zach said, rushing to reassure me that our secret research hadn't been revealed.

"Yes, well, you've apparently been a big help to him this term. He says you're a psych student, and you've been able to help him with his shyness problem."

We made a few more minutes of small talk before his advisor suggested to Zach that they adjourn to his office, to tighten up a few points on their presentation.

Zach gave me an apologetic look; our afternoon was over.

"I'll see you next Tuesday, Brinna," he said.

I realized it was the first time, in our eight weeks together, that we wouldn't have two sessions together in a week.

"Good luck with your presentation," I answered, and leaned in to give him a friendly kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you next Tuesday."

"Bet on it," he said, looking flushed and pleased as I left him standing there.

* * * * * * * * *

A manager from my part time job called, begging me to fill in for someone on Thursday, as soon as I was released from class. If Zach was going to be around, I might have told them I was unavailable. As it was, I could use the extra money, and they could use the help.

Between spending so much time with Zach, studying for midterms, and taking the tests, I had gotten behind on my scanning tasks. My part time job didn't require me to work that Saturday night, since I had effectively swapped shifts with the person I had covered for on Thursday, so I had a free night. With no plans, so I drove to the campus to catch up on as much work as possible.

A fun quirk of our campus library was that, every other Saturday, it stayed open until midnight. This catered to students who wanted some extra study time, or who wanted to use the computers or other available equipment. It was always a surprise to find that students made use of it on a weekend. At least those who had no social lives, like me.

After two hours of steady, but boring, scanning work, the computer started acting up. It'd done this to me before; the scanning software could be touchy sometimes. I heaved a sigh, and headed to the first floor to find the tech support student worker. The one thing I disliked about my out-of-the-way little office space was the lack of ability to just phone the help desk from there. It was always necessary to physically go find someone.

The support desk was unattended, without even a note saying when the worker would be back. I glanced around, hoping maybe the support person was helping a student at the nearby bank of computers.

"Brinna?" a voice called softly.

I spun around to find Zach staring at me in surprise from a nearby table. I broke into a broad smile and crossed to where he was seated, conscious of my shabby appearance. Zach was used to seeing me in skirts or slacks most of the time. Tonight I had on old sweats with my hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

"Why are you here?" he asked, smiling in response.

I glanced down at the journal he was thumbing through.

"Catching up on the scanning, and the damn thing decided to quit working. Have you seen the help desk worker?"

"He won't be back for, like, another half hour. He always sneaks off on Saturday night for a while." Zach stood. "Come on, I'll help you."

Even if I had gone home, the nonfunctioning equipment would be waiting to frustrate me another day. I thought that I might as well let him get it working again.

"What are you doing here in the library on a Saturday night?" I asked, as we walked toward the office in the basement.

"I'm always here, or my apartment, on Saturdays," he said with a laugh. "I like to come in and read some journals, or sometimes tech magazines."

"You're supposed to be out having fun," I chided him playfully.

"Ugh! Not my social life again. No no no." We laughed and let ourselves into the office.

Zach sat at the computer desk, humming quietly to himself as he typed and clicked his way through a series of screens. In fifteen minutes, he had everything operational again, and showed me the steps to take to get it working next time it crapped out on me.

I asked about his presentation, and we chatted amicably back and forth for a bit. It was a surreal feeling being here with Zach, outside of our usual days. There was something warmer and friendlier about being together tonight. He was dressed casually as well, adding to a more informal atmosphere.

"I should go," he said at last. Reluctantly, I thought. "You probably wanted to get more done." He stood and grabbed his jacket.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged, feeling a touch of my own reluctance to let him go. I crossed to the door with him, holding it open, leaning against the edge of it.

"It was good to see you," he said, and leaned in to kiss my cheek, much as I'd done to him on Tuesday. He pulled back slowly and our eyes met.

A sudden warmth came over me, starting as a tingle at the top of my scalp. It traveled down my neck and spread, flowing down my arms and over my back, slamming into my core and rocking me so hard I swayed slightly on my feet.

"Brinna," Zach said in a low voice, and stepped forward, reaching for me.

I met him halfway. His arms encircled me, and I wrapped mine around his neck, as he claimed my mouth. Heat flared between my legs as we kissed passionately. His hands began to run over my ass and lower back.

"God, Brinna," he whispered, "I'm ready. I'm ready now."

His words ignited my desire. I stepped back, tugging him with me, shoving the door closed, He reached back with one hand, fumbling to lock it.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

I nodded, not really trusting myself to speak.

He responded by kissing me again, hard.

I tugged at the edge of his t-shirt. He released me, just long enough for me to pull it over his head and toss it aside. He threw the jacket he'd been carrying in the same direction as the shirt.

I ran my hands over his bare chest, enjoying the feel of his soft skin under my fingers. He sucked in his breath when I ran dancing fingers over his nipples, playing with his flesh the way I enjoyed having him play with mine.

Zach's response was to press his palm against my lower belly and slip his hand down the front of my sweatpants. His fingertips edged their way past the waistband of my panties, brushing the top of my mound, fingers tickling the public hair covering my outer lips.

Zach's fingers found the top of my slit, and he slipped one between my inner folds. My hands clenched on his shoulders, as he stroked slowly back and forth along my opening. With his hand teasing me, I felt myself grow wetter under his touch.

"I want you naked," he said softly. I pulled my sweatshirt off over my head. He brought his free hand up to undo my bra, sliding the straps down and off my arms for me. Those clothes were tossed into the growing pile. Setting one hand on his shoulders, I used him for support as I managed to pull off my shoes and socks, tossing them aside as well.

I was torn between two desires. I wanted him out of his clothes, but I wanted his hand to continue stroking me. I shifted my hips to make his finger slide inside me. He buried it deep as it could go, causing me to bite my bottom lip.

"You're so wet," he said. He sounded as if it was the most amazing discovery he'd ever made, as if he hadn't felt it a dozen times before. He worked his finger slowly in and out of my wet pussy. "I'm hard as a fucking rock, Brinna. I'd like to make you cum right now, but thinking about burying my cock inside you is driving me wild." He slowly took his hand away, ignoring my small sound of disappointment.

Zach stepped back, showing me how his bulging cock had tented the front of his sweats. He hooked his thumbs in their waistband, working them down, and kicking them aside. He put one hand against the door for balance, as he pulled off his socks.

I licked my lips, taking in the sight of him naked. His large, thick cock was proudly jutting out, rock-hard, as he had said. I was finally going to know how he would feel inside of me.

"The mats," he said, and I turned to get them set up.

I turned back to him, watching how the precum dribbled out from the head of his cock, seeing how his eyes devoured every inch of me. I licked my lips again, aroused and wanting.

Remembering the words I'd used on him Tuesday, I lowered myself to the double layer of yoga mats, and laid back, my legs bent at the knees and wide open.

"Zach," I said in a husky voice, "please fuck me now." I didn't think either of us could stand any more foreplay at this point. After all, we'd had eight weeks of it. I was ready for him now. I wanted him now.

Zach crouched, then came forward onto his knees, perched between my legs. He took his cock in his hand. I watched his slender fingers wrap around it, and shifted my hips, wanting to reach for it, to draw him inside of me. Zach's look was focused and intense. He leaned forward, placing his free hand next to my shoulder to support his weight.

I opened my mouth to speak.

"Don't," he warned. "Don't say anything, Brinna. I'll cum too soon if you talk right now." His eyes implored me. "And don't touch me yet. Please." I nodded.

Zach brought himself to me. I felt his cockhead touch my swollen lips, and I heard his breathing quicken. I kept my arms away from our bodies, my hands fidgeting restlessly at the sides of the mats. Zach pushed forward carefully, the thick head making its way between my slick lips.

"Are you okay?" he whispered, eyes flicking to my face.

I felt like I shouldn't have given him a warning a couple of weeks ago about being careful the first time he was with someone. I shouldn't have said his cock was big enough to cause pain if he were careless. I'd told him to take it slow at first, to make sure a woman could handle him.

I nodded, and his eyes dropped back to watch as he slowly pushed his thick shaft into my wet tunnel.

He didn't want me to talk so I couldn't guide him. I couldn't urge him on, or tell him how good he felt, as he slipped inside of me, inch by inch. My hands tightened into fists as I fought the urge to wrap my legs around his waist, dig my fingers into his buttocks, and pull him deep inside me. He was breathing hard with his efforts; I was breathing hard with my own.

Slowly, inexorably, he continued pushing into me. My pussy was stretched to accommodate him, but his careful pace kept me from feeling any sort of discomfort. All I felt was intense pleasure. I could feel every bit of him, as I suspected, because I was wrapped so tightly around his cock. I could feel the bulbous head making its way deeper inside me. I swear I could feel the veins that traveled along the shaft.

Finally, he had completely sunk himself into my depths, resting on his elbows, trying to keep most of his weight off me. I wanted to tell him it was all right, that he could put more weight onto me, that I wanted to feel him pressing down on me, driving inside me, pushing my body more firmly into the mats as I lay beneath him. I hesitated, not sure if I was allowed to talk yet.

"Brinna," he moaned in my ear, "you're so tight. I just need, I need to hold it here a minute. I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting it to feel so good." The last words trailed off in another moan, and he held himself rigidly still. His obvious struggle sent a ripple through my pussy, and the small noise Zach made told me he felt it too.

Zach's breathing in my ear was sending goosebumps over my skin, causing my nipples to tighten to the point of verging on pain. I wanted to run my hands over Zach's shoulders, down his back, dig my fingers into his ass and encourage him to fuck me. However, if I did, it would send him over the edge, where he didn't want to go yet.

After another moment, Zach's lips sought mine, and he kissed me sweetly.

"My first time," he told me, "my real first time. I want it to last, but I know you told me it won't, not at first. I know you'll forgive me." He kissed me again, and began to pull back, sliding out of me as slowly as he'd gone in.

He paused when his cockhead was just short of pulling out of me entirely, then thrust forward again, letting himself sink into me faster this time. He withdrew again, a little hesitantly.

Unable to deny myself much longer, I settled my hands on his hips, as lightly as I could. He made a soft sound, but didn't object.

"Show me," he whispered. I gripped his hips, with my fingers, to guide his thrusts. He gave submitted to my control, and we established a rhythm within a few strokes.

"Oh, Brinna, fuck, I can't, it feels too good." With that, his hips jerked hard, impaling me briefly, before retreating. The rhythm was broken, but it didn't matter because it felt too good. He began thrusting faster, small grunts escaping his lips.

I threw one arm over his shoulder, wrapped one leg over his and held on to him.

"Brinna," he cried out harshly, burying his face in the crook of my neck and shoulder, while his hips thrust wildly against mine. He groaned loudly as I felt his cock pulse deep inside of me, unleashing a torrent of cum. I dug my hands into his buttocks, pressing him harder into me. I brought my other leg over his, so I had him trapped, pinned by my ankles. Tilting my hips caused him to slide even deeper inside of me. He rocked against me with shallow thrusts, as he continued to unload inside of me.

Panting, he stilled at last, weight pressing against me, my breasts flattened against his chest.

"Oh my god," he muttered. His lips pressed against my neck. "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back." He tried to lift his weight off me, but I hugged him tightly and wouldn't let him.

"Shhh," I whispered to him, finding his earlobe and sucking it gently. His cock twitched inside my pussy and I couldn't stifle a moan. "Don't pull out yet. I want to keep you inside of me, until you go soft and slip out."

"Brinna," he sighed, "I came so hard. I'm sorry you didn't cum, too."

"Shut up, Zach," I said, smiling against his skin so he could feel it. "I can cum later. I feel good just like this."

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned.

"No. No, it felt good. You felt good. Now we know I can take it all," I said, teasing, "so next time don't hold back so much." I was still aroused, unsatisfied on one level, and yet, it wasn't a lie. It did feel good. It was satisfying, but in a different way from an orgasm. Some men didn't understand that a woman could still feel blissed out from sex, despite not having an orgasm.

Zach found my lips, kissing me gently at first, before nudging my mouth open with his tongue. He leaned most of his weight onto one elbow, and used his other hand to caress my breast, fondling me with sure, firm strokes. His fingers brushed my nipple, teasing it into hardening, before tweaking it.

"Was it any good for you?" he asked shyly.

"It was good for me, Zach. You don't know how good it feels to have a cock buried inside you like this, to feel it explode inside you, to feel cum leaking out of your pussy while it's just starting to go soft." I tightened my arms around him. "You're so big," I whispered. "You feel amazing inside of me." I kissed him. "And it feels good to be your real first, and know you liked it, too."

"Liked it. That's an understatement," he mumbled.

We questioned each other, exploring our feelings about the whole experience, while teasing and touching each other with our hands and lips. Zach insisted he needed a lot more practice, if he were going to improve, and I laughingly agreed we should continue his lessons.

To be continued...


12