All Comments on 'Lessons Learned Ch. 13: New School'

by M8dOvGlaz

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great rebound from thee en dof Chapter 12; thank you.

Hi M8dovGlaz

I am glad that Zach was not **made of glass** and that Brinna did not really have a heart of glass (thank you Debbie Harry) ; Her heart softened from the heat of seeing Zach again.

This a great rebound fr the end of Chapter 12.

**I am sorry I wrote the last chapter ended harshly. I was wrong and I apologize**

I took things too literally and was hoping for a different outcome given Zach and Brinna's relationship had evolved from a adjacent classroom seats to being in bed together. And that different outcome came with Chapter 13.

It should be great to reading about Brinna and Zach on a Finnair flight to Helsinki.. The work should be interesting for Zach and the beautiful lakes, hiking and country lodges should be wonderful, especially the saunas. Also, Helsinki is a beautiful city.

Rated 6* but limited to 5*

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happy the story continues!

Wonderful writing!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 4 years ago
Now this is a good ending!

Though i wouldn't mind an epilogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good....

I am glad you did this.....you should write more about them. Follow their life together. Ups and downs.....keep it real....but keep them together (do not break them and do not include any affairs).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tremendous!

I was so very pleased to discover chapter 13 on the list today. Thank you for continuing this tender loving story. I truly hope can continue the adventures of Brinna and Zach's life together.

Blunote39Blunote39about 4 years ago
Thank you!

If last chapter had been the ending, I would've graciously accepted, but I am so happy this isn't the case. Looking forward to the chapters to come!!!

nycreadernycreaderabout 4 years ago
Thanks to the author (& the editor) -- & Thanks to "Anonymous" who is interested in Finland.

Thanks to the author ("M8dOvGlaz") for this concluding chapter, for the entire Lessons Learned series (including for the female-narrator perspective and for the combination of sensual, effective sex-scene writing and characters who care about each other (well, the 2 central ones -- and Phil for both of them) : ) ), for the possibility of further material about Brinna and Zach, and (possibly above all) for your taking care to acknowledge your readers.

Thanks also to editor "andyinoz"; also, Thanks : ) to the "Anonymous" Commenter who seems particularly-interested in Zach's connection to Finland (it seems to me that this Commenter is glad that Finland plays any part in the story at all -- and I wonder if the Commenter is Finnish) .

Best Wishes to the author and editor, and Happy Reading to my fellow readers.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
Really quite good.

Appreciated your bringing Zach into his majority, and us along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I literally could not stop reading.

As the title already said, I couldn't stop reading. I was hooked from the very first chapter to the last. You are a superb writer!

two2nothingtwo2nothingalmost 4 years ago
Magnificent

I think it says something when someone enjoys your series so much, they read it all the way through twice in two days. Thank you so much for for this beautiful and touching work of art. I cannot express enough just how meaningful the series has been to me.

krisjaxkrisjaxalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I hope we do get to see Brinna & Zach again!!

SWT3SWT3almost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

This title does not really do the story justice. I read the entire series through having discovered it from your latest series. By chapter 13, I found myself in tears.

I loved the character development and your sense of humor. I was enthralled by the sex.

The story is kind of like Pigmaelion (sp?) with the genders reversed. And it so works. Of course, your series has really, really great sex which the other story did not.

I have read a lot of stories here. None has touched me more than this series. And none has had better sex.

Thank you to you and your editor. And thanks to Zach and Brinna who came to life with your help.

aragonitearagonitealmost 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Just when I was about to give up on Literotica because of the low imagination and quality of so many of the stories, you and Joe Dreamer have reawakened my appreciation for it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome and satisfying

This has officially become the first story I’ve ever favorited on Lit. Everything about this entire series was so well crafted. The characters were absolutely lovable, their chemistry was beyond believable and everything was written just right. Not so heavy into details that it bogged down the pace but not so scarce you couldn’t put the world to life in your head. You can definitely consider me a big fan of your work and I look forward to reading more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved the series 💚

I started reading this story and then quickly decided to start at the beginning. I’m so glad I did! I just had to keep reading, chapter after chapter. I look forward to reading about more of their adventures... just don’t make us wait too long 😀💚😀

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienover 3 years ago

This was a story that took the lonely dreams of a generation of shy, frustrated young men and gave them a goddess, the strength of whose wisdom is matched only by the size of her heart. A female fantasy this clearly is — what real man has such impossible stamina and rechargeability? — but it is at heart the male fantasy, the desire to be oneself, ashamed of nothing, proud to reject the strictures of society. The description of the nerd, the psychology behind it, the overwhelming links between shyness and bullying, between fear of women and rejection by male peers — rings true with every sentence. For not only does the story have a powerful wish fulfillment element, it also serves up sexual justice, for man and for woman, of a sort virtually unrivalled on this site. Congratulations to the author on an erotic and artistic triumph.

MakirbotaniaMakirbotaniaover 2 years ago

Yiu are a great storyteller. I have to say I look to your future works. Lessons Learned needs to continue on. In the meantime I will go back and read other works by you.

paulwest1950paulwest1950almost 2 years ago

Dear M8dOvGlaz,

I discovered Lessons Learned in the Tags section of Lit. Chapter 1, Oh it’s only two pages. Well, I couldn’t stop reading, OMG, you are a tease, are you like this in real life? Poor Zach, he had to have Blue Balls after meeting Brinna. I liked the two page chapter version rather than finding a twenty seven page story that I would just pass by.

The thirteen chapters were very well written, drawing the reader into each consecutive chapter. Keep up the good work, take care and enjoy your life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a terrific series, thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM8dOvGlaz@M8dOvGlaz
11/2023: Working on editing Lessons for e-book publication in 2024. There is least 1-2 follow up stories I want to do for it as well. (unfortunately that means I will have to pull it from the Lit site at that time - those are the terms when publishing). ______________________...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES