Lessons Learned Ch. 13: New School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers

"Oh god," I cried out, my orgasm bursting forth in a hard, sudden rush. "Oh, fuck, yes, god, Zach, I'm cumming, ooooohhhhhh!" The rest of my words were lost when I hit my peak, the one I'd been waiting months to reach. I ground myself against him, his cock buried deep inside my pulsing tunnel. My pussy spasmed hard, over and over, flooding me with intense sensation that emanated from my very center, traveling up my spine, causing my neck to snap back. I felt myself gushing over his shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Brinna," Zach grunted, as I felt the first jet of his cum pulse into my body. His hips jerked hard under me as he unloaded his sticky seed into my depths. He gave a second harsh cry as he pumped into me. My own orgasm continued to cause the muscles of my inner thighs to quiver for another full minute.

I groaned again as my orgasm finally began to subside. I slumped onto Zach's chest, breathing hard. His arms encircled me, holding me tight against him.

"Oh, fuck, that was intense," Zach said, exhaling a long breath. He pressed a kiss into my hair, stroking it with one hand. "My cock missed you, too, Red."

I laughed, causing my pussy to clench lightly around Zach's still embedded rod. I lifted my head enough to allow his lips to find mine for a soft, soulful kiss.

"You really saved up a big load for me," I said, in a teasing tone, feeling an amazing amount of wetness in my snatch. It felt like I had a small lake between my legs.

"I need more of you," Zach said, his hands moving up and down my back in the soothing manner I remembered so well. He smiled, a sweetly seductive smile that made my toes curl. "What do you say to taking off all our clothes and making our way to your bedroom?"

* * * * * * * * *

We were lying on my bed in a tangle of limbs, talking about the past few months, when Zach's watch began to beep.

"Oh man, I'm supposed to meet grandpa in an hour for my ride back to the hotel."

"Let's get dressed and I'll drive you over," I offered.

We cleaned up, dressed quickly, and headed out to find Phil at the hotel.

Zach eagerly opened the door to their room, which we found deserted. He thought for a moment, then his face broke into a wide grin.

"C'mon, I know where he is," he said, leading me back to the elevator.

"Where?"

"The pool, of course. He's not about to pass up the chance to check out bikini-clad women."

"Zach!" I said, laughing.

"I'm old, Zach, I'm not dead," he said in a passing imitation of his grandpa's voice. "He probably lost track of time and would have been late picking me up anyway."

Sure enough, we spotted Phil sitting at a poolside table. He was engaged in conversation with three college-aged people. They were listening to him raptly, his hands moving to emphasize aspects of whatever story he was telling. They burst into laughter at something he said. Just as they had settled, he glanced up and caught sight of us approaching.

"Look! Here's my grandson now," he said, his hands clapping together loudly as he brought them together. He pushed himself to his feet as we drew closer. "And with his beautiful girlfriend at his side. Brinna!" Phil said, holding out his arms.

I nearly protested that I wasn't Zach's girlfriend before I managed to hold back the comment. Last semester, and its big secret, was over. I was his girlfriend, wasn't I? We hadn't spoken of it directly yet, but hadn't he moved all this way just to be at the same school, and hadn't we spent the afternoon renewing our intimacy? Hadn't I missed his company for the past five months, feeling restless and adrift without him? Hadn't my heart started pounding ridiculously fast the moment I turned and first saw him today?

Zach said nothing. His eyes cut over to me, and I saw the pink blush touching his cheeks.

"It's nice to see you can still blush," I said quietly to him, before dropping his hand, and allowing myself to be enveloped in Phil's hug.

"Now the kids are going to take this old man to dinner," Phil told his new friends after he had introduced us all around. We said our goodbyes and walked as a trio back to the hotel room.

Phil refused to eat at the restaurant in the hotel, describing it as 'shit', and insisted we go to a finer establishment a few miles from campus. He questioned me casually about how my first semester had gone, filled me in on their road trip in a way that made it sound like a grand quest, and watched both of our faces closely over dinner.

"Zach, go get my wallet. I left it in the car." He handed the keys to Zach, who gave Phil a stern look before going on his errand. "Brinna," he said seriously, "I know that you might think Zach is too young, or maybe too naïve, to know his own mind. I'm just going to assure you that's not the case. He's always thought things through. Even as a kid, he's always known exactly what he wants from his life. His moving here isn't just some whim, some boy in love with the first girl he slept with," he said. I felt my cheeks warm. He smiled slightly. "Yes, he told me a bit about last semester. Don't blush, there's nothing wrong with two young people getting together. If you're looking for an old-fashioned fella, that's not me. Anyway," he continued, "you should know this about Zach if you're going to be together. He doesn't make decisions without thinking through all the possibilities, and he doesn't throw his love around lightly. But if you're going to break his heart, do it and get it over with."

"I don't plan to break his heart," I said softly, meeting Phil's eyes. "Are you sorry he did this?"

"If I thought he was doing the wrong thing, I would have told him so. Instead, I told him to take a chance. I haven't seen him looking this happy since I visited him in the fall. He was completely miserable over the Christmas break, and he wasn't much better by spring break. So do me a favor and look after him." He smiled and patted my hand where it lay on the table. "And now I'll tell you the same thing I told Zach: take a chance." His eyes moved past me. "Here he comes."

"I hope you aren't lecturing Brinna," Zach said when he returned, eyeing me anxiously. I smiled in reassurance.

"I'm old. It's my job to lecture young people." Phil grinned broadly, eyes twinkling. "Let's head out."

As we were getting out of the car in the hotel parking lot, Phil glanced at Zach.

"I'm tired," he announced. "This has been a long, overly exciting trip for an old man. I'm going to go to bed early tonight, Zach. I don't care to be woken up by you trudging in at all hours tonight. You should either get your own room, or go stay at Brinna's. I plan to sleep late too, so don't rush back here for breakfast, either." He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, Brinna. I won't plan to see you again until early afternoon tomorrow." His lips twitched as he worked to repress a smile. "C'mon, Zach, you can pack an overnight bag, then you both have to skedaddle."

"Grandpa, could you be any more obvious?" Zach murmured. I could see his cheeks coloring again. I grinned, enjoying the mixture of old, shy Zach and the newer, more confident Zach.

"I can get my own room," Zach said, as we stood in the sixth floor corridor waiting for the elevator.

"Did you come all this way to sleep in a hotel room alone?" I asked, stepping close enough that the tips of my breasts brushed against his chest. Even through our clothing, my nipples tightened in response.

"No." His eyes lit up. He put his hand on my hip, drawing me close against him. "I came to be with you." His lips came down hard on mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist, my palms splayed over his low back. We were pressed tightly against each other, separated only by the layers of fabric in our clothes.

The chime announcing the arrival of the elevator was a distant sound to my ears as I nibbled and sucked at Zach's lips while his hand grasped the side of my breast.

"Get a room already," a man muttered as he exited the elevator, stepping past us.

We broke apart on a small huff of laughter. Hands linked, we scrambled into the empty elevator. Zach leaned back against the wall as I pushed the button for the lobby. When I stepped back a couple of paces from the door, Zach grabbed me around the waist, drawing me back against him. He shifted, pressing his groin hard against my ass. I grinned as the elevator doors shut and it began to descend.

It was a busy time of night; the elevator stopped at the fifth, fourth, and third floors. Groups as small as two and as large as seven crowded into the small space. Zach kept me firmly in place, arms locked tight. As each person entered and then turned their backs to us, he would shift slightly, rubbing himself against me. At the third floor, I returned the favor, wriggling ever-so slightly against him. I could feel his cock beginning to swell through his pants, and felt a deep satisfaction over it.

On the ground floor, the others streamed out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. We broke apart reluctantly, following them out. Zach kept his head up, eyes staring resolutely ahead of him as we crossed the lobby and exited to the parking lot. There was the slightest bulge in the front of his pants. Fortunately for him, he had not gotten fully aroused in the brief time we had lightly teased each other in the elevator.

It was still early summer, so night was already beginning to settle over the sky when we reached my car. Zach opened my door for me and raced around to the passenger side as I inserted the key in the ignition.

"Take it out," I said to Zach. He froze, the seatbelt he'd been tugging on only midway across his body. Our eyes met.

"Brinna," he began, licking his lips nervously as he glanced around through the windows around the parking lot.

"Do it," I said insistently. He released the seatbelt, dropping his hands to his lap. He fumbled open his pants. He shifted a bit, drawing his slightly engorged cock from the opening. I lifted my eyes from it to meet his. I saw hesitation and desire in his expression. Leaning toward him, I brushed my lips lightly over his as my hand wrapped around his soft flesh. He drew in a sharp breath. "What were you thinking about in the elevator?"

"I was thinking about how happy I am to be here with you, how glad I am you didn't freak out that I showed up here." He paused a moment. "And how much I want to be inside you." His cock throbbed in my hand, growing firmer.

"You will be," I promised.

"We can't, not here," Zach said, eyes darting around the parking lot again. Regardless of his words, his cock twitched and grew.

"We can." I gave him a quick grin. "I missed the taste of you," I added, clarifying my intent. Lowering my head, I slipped the top of his shaft between my lips. He gave a low, excited groan. His hand cupped the back of my neck as his cock surged.

I sucked and licked him until he was rock hard, his breathing ragged, his fingers digging into my hair. Satisfied, I lifted my head and put my lips against his ear.

"I'm taking you home now. When we get there, I'm going to finish what I started with my mouth. And you're going to finish there. Then you can take me to bed and decide what happens next."

I drew back and started the car. Grinning, I steered us toward home.

* * * * * * * * *

It was two a.m., and Zach and I lay awake talking. He was spooned up against my back, just like we used to lay and talk after sex in our library hideaway. We were discussing his plans to look at rentals tomorrow with Phil.

"Zach," I said finally, trying to sound casual, "why don't you call the landlord about the place next door?" I traced my fingers over the back of his hand where it rested on my belly. I felt him catch his breath and hold it for a moment.

"I wasn't sure if you'd want me to be so...so close, all the time. I thought maybe you wouldn't want me, uh, underfoot so much."

Underfoot? I thought back to when I'd last heard him use that term. Ah, yes. In relation to his parents.

"Didn't we agree to always talk honestly to each other? That we were friends first, no matter what?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to live close by? Close to me? Didn't you move here for that?"

"Yes."

"If you don't want to live next door, I want you to tell me honestly. It won't make a difference between us. But if you do, then you can get a semester lease. If it works out, renew it. If you don't like it, find a new place when it expires. But maybe it costs more than you want to spend? It's a really reasonable price this close to campus." I grinned, even though he couldn't see. "Or maybe you want to find yourself another great roommate like Tyler."

He snorted a laugh.

"We can always set some ground rules between us. We have before. We don't have to let this become problematic. Tell me what you want to do."

"I'll call in the morning," he said, burying his face in my neck. I felt his smile broaden as his lips pressed against my skin. I rolled halfway over and accepted a deep kiss. He sighed happily as I settled back to my original position. He nuzzled my neck and earlobe, then paused with his mouth next to my ear.

"Come to Finland for three weeks with me in July. I have to go work at HQ before classes start in August."

"Zach," I said, laughing, "I can't afford a trip like that. I don't want to get evicted just after you get moved in because I spent all my rent on a trip."

"You don't have to pay to go. The company covers my costs anyway, so food and the hotel isn't a problem. I'll buy your ticket."

"I don't want you spending your money on me like that. I'm not the only one who has to pay rent."

"Brinna?" he asked, suddenly hesitant and uncertain. "Remember when I mentioned something happening on my twenty-first birthday?"

I found his tone alarming. I wiggled out from beneath his arm and sat up so that I could look at his face in the dim lamplight.

As I stared down at him, he refused to meet my eyes. His cheeks flushed and he played absently with the edge of the bedsheet. I waited patiently for him to finish whatever internal struggle he was undergoing.

At last, he sat up and faced me. He blurted out his confession in a rush.

"Trust fund?" I said dumbly.

"Yeah. I mean, it was money I earned originally, but grandpa didn't want me to have so much too young, and he really didn't want my parents getting control of it. There might not have been anything left. So the majority of it was put in trust until I turned twenty-one. Some of it we kept in an investment fund, and he's been making some investments for me. Well, the ones I told him to make, anyway. Tech stuff, you know."

"You earned that much money on your own at fifteen?"

"I told you, I sold a piece of tech I developed. And part of my deal involves my internship and some of my consulting work." He was still blushing furiously, nearly squirming from the discomfort of his revelation as I stared at him. He touched my shoulder. "Does it make any difference between us?" he asked.

"Don't be-," I cut off, nearly having said don't be stupid. Stupid wasn't a word I liked to use with Zach, knowing how untrue it was in relation to him. "Of course it doesn't. I just need to process it."

He smiled in relief, leaning over to kiss me. As he drew back, I couldn't help but look at him in admiration. Every time I thought I had a complete picture of Zach, he would come up with yet another way to surprise me.

"So," he said, finally beginning to relax again. "Finland in July?"

"We'll see," I said, not eager to start accepting expensive gifts. I'd been independent for several years now, and I liked it that way. Relying on someone else to pay my way wasn't my style.

"Firm maybe?" he asked hopefully.

"Shut up and kiss me again."

Just like that, we put an end to the topic for the time being.

* * * * * * * * *

I woke to the smell of food cooking. Before I could get up, Zach came through the doorway with two plates stacked on top of each other, and a tall glass of orange juice in his other hand.

"I seem to remember I once offered to make you breakfast," he said, setting down the glass and handing me the top plate. "It's a few months late, but here you are."

We sat cross-legged on my bed, facing each other, both of us still half-naked, as we ate the omelets and bacon he'd cooked. When I praised his cooking, he simply shrugged and informed me that cooking was really just science. Once you understood that, you could cook anything.

"Science or not, a man who cooks is incredibly sexy," I said, looking up at him from under my lashes.

"Speaking of sexy," he responded, looking me over. He took the empty plate from my hands, setting both our plates on the floor. I felt heat spreading through me as he continued to gaze at me, almost as if he could see through the oversize t-shirt I'd thrown on before we fell asleep last night. "You said you didn't see anyone this semester. How did you satisfy yourself, Brinna?"

I smiled and leaned back against my headboard, stretching my legs out. I crossed them at the ankle, and brushed Zach's bare thigh with my toes. My shirt just barely covered my pussy from his view.

"I still have the vibrator you bought me last year," I answered, watching his reaction carefully.

"Do you still think about me when you use it?" He licked his lips and captured my foot in his hands. He began to massage it, and I sighed happily. His gentle touch was causing a much less gentle reaction deep in my core.

"Yes," I said simply.

"Where is it?"

"In the nightstand beside the bed."

His eyes lifted from my lap, the heat in them reflective of what I was feeling. He released my foot, leaning forward to kiss the inside of my left knee. I shifted and spread my legs for him, tugging the t-shirt up so that the hem rested across my waist.

"Will you take your shirt off?" he asked. "So I can see all of you?"

I pulled the shirt off and tossed it aside. Zach didn't make any moves toward me, just drank my naked body in with his eyes. He looked as if we hadn't spent the previous day and night naked together, and this was the first sight he'd had of me in months.

"I want to see you."

"You're seeing me."

"I want to see you get off with your vibrator." The look he gave me was half-pleading, half-lustful. "Would you show me?"

His words elicited a strong response. I felt myself growing wet, and it intensified as he continued to look at me. Had he always been so handsome? I asked myself, caught off-guard by the thought. Surely he had? I could no longer remember a time when he hadn't been handsome to my eyes.

"I need to get comfortable." I positioned myself on my back, head propped up on pillows, knees bent, feet flat on the bed. I spread my legs, and Zach sat between my feet, legs folded under him. He placed his hands on my knees. I was able to look down my own body into his lap to see his cock growing and rising between his legs. He smiled when he saw where my eyes had strayed.

"I want to watch," he reiterated. "I'm just gonna to watch, until you cum."

"You want me to show you how I get myself off?" I asked rhetorically. "Get it out for me. And the lube that's in there." I cupped my breasts in my hands, fondling them slowly, as Zach retrieved my vibrator and the lube from the nightstand. He set them next to my hip, eyes distracted by my playing hands.

"What do you think about?"

"I think about the things we've done together." I rolled my hardening nipples between my fingers, sighing softly. My pussy was already flowing, my body responding to both my touch and our conversation. "Do you still think about me when you jerk off?"

"Always," Zach answered. "I tried not to for a while, but that never worked. It's always you."

M8dOvGlaz
M8dOvGlaz
283 Followers