Lessons Learned Ch. 13: New School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let one hand trail down over my belly. When my fingers reached my mound, they began probing between my puffy, wet lips. I sighed as I worked a finger into myself.

"Is this usually how you start?" he asked. His hands tightened on my knees.

"You can touch me, if you want," I offered, looking at his long fingers on my knees.

"No," he answered absently. "I want to watch you." His eyes met mine briefly. "Until you make yourself cum for me." His eyes dropped back to my hand. I inserted a second finger while my other hand continued to massage and grope my breast.

"You want to watch me fuck myself?"

"Yeah. Please, Brinna?"

I loved the way he would ask me for something. It was a habit of his that went back to our earliest times together. The soft plea in his voice; the two simple words loaded with so much longing and heat.

"I will for you, baby," I answered, removing my hands from my body and reaching for the vibrator. I worked lube up and down the artificial shaft, before rubbing the remnants into my already flowing pussy. "I'll show you how I got myself off without you all these months. This thing isn't nearly as big as you, Zach." I licked my lips. "But it works well enough to make me cum when I think about you being inside me."

I ran the vibrator back and forth over my opening, slowly, teasingly, while I watched Zach's face. His concentration was intense. I saw him wrap a hand around his erection the moment I touched the vibe to my pussy.

"Go on, Zach," I said in a low voice. "You know what I like." His eyes flickered to mine briefly. He reached for the lube I had discarded, and squirted some into his hand before returning it to his engorged cock. His eyes returned to the vibrator sliding slowly between my inner lips. He exhaled shakily, his hand stroking his shaft at a lazy pace.

We watched each other in an unusual (for us) silence. The only sounds, aside from our breathing, were the slightly wet ones produced by our mutual masturbation. Zach's cock gleamed from the lube as his hand continued its stroking. He occasionally changed the rhythm, tugging and pulling his cockhead before another downward stroke.

I licked my lips as I felt myself growing wetter. The vibrator moved easily within my slick walls. With my other hand, I turned it on low. A small sound escaped me as the low, pleasant vibration kicked on. I didn't need it on very high with the visual stimulus of watching Zach. It was easy for me to imagine him inside me, thrusting, filling me, as he had done so often before.

"You're getting close," Zach observed.

I stopped toying with my breasts, and used that finger to give my clit short, firm strokes. My eyes closed reflexively, as I allowed myself to revel in the intensity building inside of me.

Zach's hands stroked my inner thighs, and I knew his hot gaze would be focused on the action between my legs. That knowledge gave me the last nudge, and my climax hit with a sudden surge. I cried out in ecstasy. Zach's hands tightened on my thighs, holding them in place as they trembled, vibrating along with the faux prick I had buried inside me.

Suddenly, the intensity was too much. I switched off the vibrator, and removed my fingers away from my throbbing clit.

Breathing unevenly, I opened my eyes. Zach's hands resumed stroking my thighs. His cock reared up from his lap, neglected for the moment.

"Take it out," he said softly. I gave a small half-groan as I slipped the vibrator from between my legs, and then tossed it to the floor. Zach reared up over me, and in one smooth movement, he slid his cock in me to the hilt, reminding me that my little toy was nothing in comparison to what he could give me.

I shifted my hips as he pressed deep inside of me, and held himself still as he hovered over me. He braced his hands on either side of my torso, and I wrapped my hands around his upper arms.

"Look," he prompted, and both of us looked at the place where our bodies joined. Watching, he drew back a few inches before driving himself forward again. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me. I want you to cum inside me," I answered.

"I could hold back a little longer if you want." He smiled. "Not much, but a little." He leaned down just enough to brush his lips over mine. "You're even more beautiful when you cum."

"I came for you. Now do it for me. I want it now, Zach."

He smiled again, almost dreamily, before he began pumping into me with short, firm thrusts. He gave a wordless grunt as he came, holding himself deep and still, leaving me feeling full and sated. His breathing in my ear sounded loud as his cock pulsed inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist to hold him against me.

"Stay until you go soft," I said against his ear. Using my arms, I drew him down against me so every available inch of our skin was touching.

"Anything you want," he promised me, for the second, day in a row.

I smiled contentedly, more peaceful than I had been in several months. He noticed and smiled back.

For today, we would continue enjoy our reunion, and trust that we would work out further details about this new relationship between us over the coming days and nights.

Together.

Any errors are solely on my own head. Andyinoz once again provided invaluable editing assistance, then I turned around and added 1,600+ words to the middle of the story without his knowledge. Sorry, Andy!

I hope you've enjoyed the adventures of Brinna & Zach. I hope to return to their world for a visit one day in the future and check up on their progress.