All Comments on 'Let Go'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 847 Comments (Page 3)
KoxokKoxokabout 1 year ago

Had to stop at page 5. Was not happy when I jumped to the end and saw they reconciled. Glad I didn’t waste my time reading the rest. He was a fool to put up with her crap for so long and to take her back. What a self-centered bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started well, slipped and fell. Turned into pure schmaltz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writing but no one, male or female, would go back to a person who had treated them like he had been treated. This wasn’t just a one time lapse in judgement but a way of life for her and him. I wish he would have had the self respect to have moved on with HIS life. What’s that old saying about a leopard and their spots?

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

I love this story I’m glad it didn’t up like others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bev the bitch. Stupid AH was too quick in forgiving her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had always known qhml1 to be a terrific story teller and that was why I dived into this one. I wasn't disappointed. This story is very realistic every bit. People screaming unrealistic by judging other's reactions from their own worldview are just being myopic. Temperaments differs and so does our different response to situations. Thank you for this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story itself was good but spoiled slightly by the author's bewildering habit of dropping first person pronouns into a third person narration.

Funfriend1410Funfriend1410about 1 year ago

I think this is the best story I have read here , I felt like I knew them all by the end .

I’m a 58 year old man and you had me crying.

I would give you 10 stars if I could , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ll love your writing and I loved this story until they got back together. The whole scenario of how they just easily slide back together doesn’t work. No one, man or woman, who was treated as he was would ever trust her again. You’re still a great writer I just feel you missed it on the ending.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

C'est la troisième fois que je relis cette histoire avec toujours autant de plaisir. 5*

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

My father was so obsessed with my mother that he put up with all of the dirty, cruel, things that she did to him. Like when after their first divorce she put me in a military school (one of the best things that happened to me). Ran off to Brazil with another man for two years and sent him a postcard every week. That was one of the nicer things she did and every time he took her back. Not only took her back but remarried her. Only for her to divorce him again. They were married 3 times and divorced 2. Dad never did grow a spine when it came to her. I moved in with my kung fu master when I was 18. He taught me how to be a man. So yes the story is not only plausible. It happens! I really like the story, it just proves that a good story does not have to be filled with sex even here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bev & Dave . The two orphans...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reasonable writing with only a few errors. The storyline is fine except for one item. She fired her husband and humiliated him utterly, completely & totally. She turns up uninvited, at a party, waggles her butt and Wow it’s all sunshine and roses. Not just no but hell no !

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

I love the story, the only issue I have is it skips from 1st to 3rd a lot making it hard to follow at times.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 1 year ago

The summary of this story is this the Wife treats the husband like shit personally, professionally and I'm pretty much every interaction they have. After 'Years' of this behavior he leaves only after she FIRES HIM. Humiliating him at their place of employment and despite all this after leaving everything behind he takes her back because she......what the fuck did she do? She literally did nothing she popped by his house and hey presto all is forgiven 😂😂😍

mikentulsamikentulsaover 1 year ago

After reading some of the comments I fail to understand why people don't understand the meaning good of fiction. Not reading these stories to learn how to run a Corp. It is just for entertainment

It is by far one of my two favorite stories . So what if it is incorrect in some aspects. If you can do better then write it and post it. Like I said I don't know how many times I have read this story and will set it aside foe a little bit so I can read it again. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a good version of the original story. MM's version is no longer available since he left the site in a huff. George Andersons was good, as was yours. But I'd like to see a version where he BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No understanding of business, and no sale on the reconciliation.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Great writing but I can't imagine forgiving that stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite the terrible editing, this is one of my absolute favorite stories on Lit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Brilliant writing marred by absurdly unrealistic business practices and a reconciliation. Clearly it’s damned hard to write a story that justifies reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. This author really understands how to captivate the reader...

FVLL3NFVLL3Nover 1 year ago

This was absolutely beautiful and brilliant. A true work of art imo

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Brilliant would have not involved a reconciliation.

newford9bnewford9bover 1 year ago

Read this story at least once a month if I'm feeling a bit low. I have one word for the tale "Brilliant"

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

I never tire reading this story. Thank you so much for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I made the comments about perspective flipping. I read further into the story. Something that wrecks readability is vagueness about who is speaking and to whom. You have to sprinkle some names in place of she, her, etc. now and then. Don't make your readers work and re-read passages to figure it out. Upgraded from two stars to three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first person/third person flipping made me so uncomfortable I finally gave up reading on page two. It had potential to be a good story, but now we will never know. GET AN. EDITOR OR A PROOFREADER! Two stars.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

It took me about six goes to finish the first three pages, as it was such hard work translating it into readable English! NOTHING WRONG with the story, just reading, and RE-READING it is tiring, and frustrating.

So thereafter I jotted a few notes down, to help calm me down when I got so agitated interpreting it!

p.4 > "She had let my ego get the best of her" = 3rd & 1st party juxtapositioning!!

> "not that long ago where the hounds of hell couldn't keep you" >> where = when !

p.5 > " She would never be able to give him kids, now, at their age" -At 36? -Extremely early-onset menopause?

> "when his hand slipped up to my breast and toyed with a nipple she moved again" -1st party/3rd party...

p.8 > " It was only after she committed the ultimate in disrespect to him that he started pushing back" -Nowhere

have we read any mention of her having ANY Sexual affair, -no mention of that WHATSOEVER!

> "I'm pregnant, honey, eight weeks along. I have no idea how it happened" -REALLY! NO idea at all?????

I write this, NOT as a Troll, but because I LOVE these stories (EXCEPT for the ones featuring humiliation), & do really want to HELP authors to improve, wherever I can!

Yet still SOME other Lazy Arrogant Authors lash out against we Amateur Armchair critics who try to HELP by quietly pointing out where, and why, FREE editorial revue from keen amateur editor readings could easily enhance their work, and help improve their readability, and thereby enhance their repute and following!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHY do you keep changing 'tense'?

Example - "She had nothing to lose, so she told them the truth. She had let my ego get the best of her, ..."!

"SHE had let MY ego get the best of HER?

xtrail65xtrail65over 1 year ago

Story wise is wonderful and heartwarming, grammatically it needs some polishing, switching from first person to third person sometimes didn’t make a whole lot of sense and was a little confusing at times but was easy to overcome by “ad-libbing” when necessary.

xtrail65xtrail65over 1 year ago

Story wise is wonderful and heartwarming, grammatically it needs some polishing, switching from first person to third person sometimes didn’t make a whole lot of sense and was a little confusing at times but was easy to overcome by “ad-libbing” when necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well worth a 5 great LW story not about just him and her its about what life throws at us and their ups and downs its a pit more of LW are not written like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done but I'd like to see you write the exact story except have him divorce her, take half of everything and find a spectacular, rich new love and live happily ever after. Cliche I know but you'd do it well.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Excellent. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The repeated switching between third person and first person is jarring and annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it all 3 times. My only issue was, it jumped from 3rd person to first person, Dave , to first person, Beverly, back to third person. Once in the same paragraph. I think I've read them all. All good.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another read of this great story. Must be new year blues 😂😂😂

billyswimsbillyswimsover 1 year ago

I truly love this story❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though the story is well written. The author wrote a weak male character (as it seems many authors do as well). He is betrayed by his wife and Sal's wife (with the ambush at his home). Then he passively follows his wife (should be ex-wife) around for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm utterly intrigued by the commentators who have obviously never published a single line laying into the author, what a sad bunch you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are pretty good, a bit predictable but enjoyable nonetheless. You really need to proof them better or get an editor. This one is full of sudden shift from first person to second person to third person. Very jarring and disruptive to the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He's been concerned for months," - I'm not inclined to go through over 600 comments, so probably this has been commented on by others, maybe even me, but if Adler's been concerned "for months," how is it that this is the first time Dave is aware of any concern? Any manager worth his salt would bring his concern to the employee.

~~~

"I had to do it that way!" - No she didn't. I realize it's needed for the story, but in reality, there's SO many steps missing. Why no warnings or expressions of concern about his performance? Why no discussion that would have revealed his strategy? Why not reassign him? Why not let him resign?

~~~

"it was in the best interests of the company." - How is it the best interest of the company to fire a former top performer, without at least looking into why?

~~~

I can't believe that she's leaning on Adler. Besides her own stubborness, HE'S the cause of all of her problems! He should have addressed his concerns to Dave months ago, short-circuited the whole mess.

~~~

?The reason I ask is that very scenario is described in the company manual your HR department sent me for employees with at least five years of tenure." - Wham, bam, BOOM!

~~~

"MY immediate supervisor knew all this." - Whoa! I either missed this in my earlier readings or have forgotten it, but Adler KNEW the situation and still torpedoes him?! Probably hoping it would destroy their marriage and let him weasel his way in, as he has been doing.

~~~

"She had let my ego get the best of her" - HER ego! I saw a few other places where person was mixed up within a sentence.

~~~

I don't know why they're pressing her to get Dave back. She has a tough enough task just to save her job, and it's going to take the kind of effort that's death to a relationship.

~~~

"I have the feeling that discussion never took place." - Not for lack of trying on Dave's part!

~~~

When did Sal become Sol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An OK storyline that kept the action moving along, but on page 3, I finally got tired of your habit of the MC being put in the first person and the third person, even in the same sentence. Seems you can't decide which to use. It's off spitting and makes it very hard to develops empathy for poor Dave. Hope you wi!l decide to use a good editor/proofreader. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was okay in my opinion, but the reconciliation was too rushed. She had just come back to friendly terms and did not prove that she respected and loved him. Instead, acted like the wife as soon as she stepped foot in the new house. Would have been much better if she worked more for saving the marriage.

Other than that, the husband turning out to be an immaculate professional was a bit of a stretch. If he was so brilliant, his talents would have been obvious. Even to a bossy wife like his. Her position is supposedly so high that this mistake is not a "lapse in judgement" but a complete and utter incompetence, which is not the case as far as authour is concerned.

It would have made much more sense if the Dave was able to live a life better than expected, but did not suddenly become successful. That way, Beverly's apology and love would seem more sincere. Here, it comes of as her chasing his success instead of trying to reconcile with the husband she wronged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story line was good, and you kept your readers interested, ,and wanting to find out was coming next. If used someone to proof it, find someone else the next time, otherwise, you will get complains. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

jbaby1500jbaby1500over 1 year ago

I personally loved this story. For those that read it and felt he was simp I’d say you were mistaken. His whole problem was that she put her job before and him and treated him like he was nothing more than a supporting character, and his feelings and thoughts didn’t matter. He took her back because she did start realizing she was wrong. Also for those of you reading this thinking he should of divorce her think about her fact that even though she did go on an ego trip she didn’t actually cheat on him just lost sight on what is important. Which I personally believe a relationship can come back from if the spouse or spouses are will to make changes.

sennodensennodenover 1 year ago

On a reread:

It's a good story, and I enjoy it overall. But she immediately starts bossing him around when she comes back into his life. In a house she barely step foot in as well. Marsha has probably spent loads more time in that house than she has, and she feels like it's in her right to tell the actual owner of the house, that a room in it now belongs to a complete third party. That it, to me, a sign of lacking respect. Would it hurt so much to just ask him? If they're on the same wavelength, he'll easily agree anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written but no matter how many times I come back to this story I just stop reading after the scene where David tells Beverly that there is no chance professionally. Everything after that should be a completely separate story it is not a romance it is just David being a simp and reconciling with a spouse that does not respect him.

David should have pushed through a public lawsuit against the company and sued Beverly for a divorce at the same time. The lawsuit being settled for half a million once Beverly signed the final divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story to wash your eyes with tears. Thank you for writing it.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Très belle histoire avec des rebondissements intéressants.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

And found himself a young Filipina who adored him and gave him five kids

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

How about:

“I’m fired? You couldn’t give me a heads up to resign? You are one stone cold ball busting bitch. I didn’t fire you when you didn’t want to have kids….but apparently I should have.”

Then he found an overseas job that paid great and allowed him to disappear.

ReddladyReddladyover 1 year ago

I've read this story several times and it never fails! A great romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Just a couple glitches. You continually shift briefly from third person to first person. Also, the conversations become muddy when you have to study the dialogue to see who is speaking or acting to whom, (Her to her, etc.) You have to sprinkle in some names now ant the. ( Not she said to her, say Bev told Marsha.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where you are disappointed, most of the rest of us have found a timeless classic. Of the similar tales like this (the two Q mentioned at the start) this would be my favorite. The others are good also but if this was a paperback I would have nearly worn it out! Thank you Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An unwarranted reconciliation. I had come to expect better from this author. Disappointing.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Trying to turn over a new leaf and acknowledge the skill even when I hate a plot choice like the male MC being a pussy.

This is a helluva write. Changed my vote to a four.

Could be the MC deserves what he gets for being a pussy all those years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I've read it several times. One of my favorites, though I think the part where she kissed Adler didn't fit the tale.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Excellent first half. Sudden, unwarranted husband's feelings change in the second half.

He resented her, did not speak to her for months. Then he wants to try again, suggests seeing a councilor.

The road from resentment to forgiveness is missing. Took me out of the story.

Other than that, a well-written story.

Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

To each their own. I for one liked the story, even if it was kind of strained at the start. Thought it was going to be a bitch slap, revenge and get on with the devoice, but that's not how it turned out. There were some parts where things were repeated, maybe just stated a little differently. Yes, it was a little too sugar coated at times but all in all, a good story with a somewhat drawn out happy ending. Don't understand the need for the move to Crete, seemed kind of out of character for Waxmans.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Shoulda' been gone the way she made him feel.

And we should've been over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks. Nice story. I loved the wholesomeness and the struggle and the positive priority you placed in the story through the characters and their choices. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story no cheating just recatching love creating a family, surprised nothing stressful happened after they reunited but it is fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd have hired movers and left with my stuff and then burned the house down at the end of page 1

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Too

Too sugary for me.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Regardless what others have said, I find this story one of my favorites. If the roles where reversied, where the man was having an affair with his work, then this would just fall into the standard workaholic trop.

A must admint, I'm a succer for endings that result in correcting a wrong.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bev was a corporate bitch!! He let the bitch back in his life too easily - she didn't suffer enough

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

There's just no coming back from that. Not believable.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What makes absolutely no sense is that this Man was a willing Beta to his Wife's Alpha role within the Family for literally YEARS. He finally does his own version of the worm has turned gets his self respect back and builds his own successful career completely separate from his Wife.

Yet despite all of the years of denigration, disrespect and abuse (lets be honest it was abuse). The moment she makes a half hearted apology and asks for him to take her back he bends over and says yes please may I have another.

So as a red blooded Male fuck this bullshit story dress it up as love or RAAC but it's a cuck story except it's the Wife doing the cucking and the Husband is the fucking BITCH.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I'll be honest, I don't she showed enough remorse for everything she put him through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story line is so-n-so but the grammar is some of the worst i've read in a good while.

Why have you not used an editor to correct all the mistakes. You go from First person to Second person to Third person so many times it's hard to figure who's coming or going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3rg reading. Still 5* for the story and 1* for the rendering (too many mistakes, errors, etc.)

BJ

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

I typically don’t care for reconciliation stories but this one’s pretty good. Very original concept. About 5 pages too long though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it’s a great story, totally disagree with the negative comments. Dave and Bev were in love when they married and as things in each of their lives changed gradually, they didn’t make the adjustments they should have made. So the alienation crept up on them gradually enough they just grew accustomed to it. Until Bev made her big business decision to can Dave, which sure did wake him up. Yeah, he hadn’t been content, but until then he was just stewing instead taking positive steps.

I’m going to make a guess that the negative commenters are mostly male, and what they say about “Dave never should have taken her back,” is male pride talking. Whatever.

As for the writing quality, well, there are lapses. Seems to have been very hurriedly written and not edited. I don’t hold that against the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read this story multiple times looking for any sort of logical reason why he wouldn’t have divorced her the moment she fired him without cause. There were too many lapses of judgement on her part. The firing without just cause only seemed to make him seem like even more of a wimp.

The fact that he accepted her without any changes on her part only made him appear to be even more of a wimp, if that were even possible. Forgiveness is great if; 1. The guilty party asks for it and, 2. Changes are made to assure it never happens again. In this story Beverly does neither. What does she do to prove she is truly sorry for her past actions?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This is a story that deserves a rewrite with an actual Male as the Husband. I mean I know this author considers this a romance but really it's nothing short of a Tragedy.

The wife is obviously the biggest fucking bitch ever seen in fiction since the fucking Brothers Grimm. I mean talk about blatant recriminations her shit list is like the white pages.

But even worse is her fucking Wimp, Cuck, Beta Bitch of a Husband. Just horrible story horrible characters and horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The extremely high rating of this story tells you a lot about the people who read these stories. Some of the sillier comments try to defend the story but a good number of them fully explain everything that is wrong with this poorly thought-out story and how nonsensical the reconciliation is. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bev fires Dave because she wants to, Bev doesn't attend any special occasions in their 13 years of marriage included anniversaries because she doesn't have time, they didn't have their own children or pets because Bev doesn't want to, Bev humiliated her husband and then fire him without leaving him any dignity or a chance to explain himself, because she believes another man more than her man, she doesn't listen to Dave in any of the business proposition he gave her because in her eyes he doesn't have any value, when he argue with her or talk back first time in their marriage she slapped him, when Dave left her house Bev wants him back because there's no one to cook food when she comes home late, no one to comfort her, Dave is her light in this world etc etc. THE entire marriage and and THIS entire story revolves around Bev's wants and needs. Bev is a dominant woman who don't have any care and respect for her husband and Dave is a spineless coward who don't have any backbone, who even after all the 13 years of humiliation, insults, used like a miad and dildo, goes back to Bev. The reason of his wimpy behaviour his one sided love. Hah even his own boss's wife takes Bev's side. This marriage can't be any more dead. Saving it means even Dave doesn't respect himself, and Bev is right in all the years of their marriage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Again, didn’t move far enough away. Should have dumped her over the kid thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of pronoun trouble. I mention it because it ruined the flow of the story. As for the story - it’s a fairy tale. Lots of warm fuzzy moments, but completely unbelievable. I’m not saying it’s a bad story, I just like a little more substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with 'woodward', they obviously were able to read the tale so where is the beef. Some people think that just because they have an ass they need to show it. One of the best stories I have read yet!

somewhere east of Omaha

jrphdojrphdoover 1 year ago

Probably your worst story I have read yet. Is there really anyone out there that would stay together after that? Does it really matter that he had some type of personal transformation? I would have taken my share of whatever they had then went and excelled somewhere else. Another reason to never have a husband and wife together at a business.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

There are too many english majors commenting on stories all over the site. Take the author's offering for what it is and as usual if you can do better do it or can it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story that should have been a five star effort but fell to 4 stars with an unacceptable ending. He should have gone his separate way from Bev no matter how good you tried to make her seem in the end. Too little, too late.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read (5 Stars)

This was one of the better stories I have read on the RACC scale of stories.

As always the writing in this story was is some of the HDK best. To me what makes the story is the level of detail in the family building from 2 broken families into one.

Thanks for telling this story in your manner. It was a joy to read.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

5 just because I'm a sentimental player fool and loved the story. But it seriously needs some rework. You almost had it finished but it's apparant that in writing and re-writing you at some point at least once, maybe in the beginning, were trying to write it from the first person perspective, but in the end chose to write it from the third person narrator position. But then missed changing from first person to third person in some places and that was jarring to me, especially the first time I noticed it which I think was in the arbitration scene when somebody referred to "my company" leaving me perplexed about who was telling this story and was it suddenly being written from the owner of the company's perspective when I had no idea that charactor, whoever he or she was, was even there art the hearing. It could use some real editing attention. Something I've wondered about befire: Does Literoticz have permit continued editing once a story has been published? Does the software have that capabilit, even? But still a 5 from me because it's just a good story and I'm not going to take away from that over the editing issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but DESPERATELY needed proof reading: spelling switching characters names in the paragraph.

One major complaint. WHY are their never any boy babies that grow into sons and men. Almost all the writers her favor the girl children to 99%. To me this smacks of anti-male feminist negative biasing.

Think on it folks and see if I'm correct.

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 1 year ago

Wow. As the last few comments pointed out, some plot holes. But, it was amazing, and, @xhr… sounds like a different story, or you misunderstood. When he said “cheated”, he meant she was effectivly married to her job.

Now, as for the story, beutiful. Some plot flaws, but a beutiful story. Frankly, it had me crying, which isnt easy. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not entirely sure what story xhristianj was reading, but it certainly wasn't this one. Or maybe it was and he/she/whatever just doesn't understand the concepts of forgiveness and reconciliation. Either way, the only BS was the comment.

I disagree with ryantrix -- I actually think Marsha and Ari made their reconciliation easier by giving him an outlet for the paternal instincts that he had earlier been forced to suppress.

And anonymous raises a good point -- the car did kind of vanish into thin air.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Where this story was complete BULLSHIT was the fact that the fucking cuckold husband just bends over and takes her back immediately upon her return. Like seriously wtf sort of man would do that and quit with the love crap she forfeited her rights to any type of loving a long long time ago.

ryantrixryantrixover 1 year ago

I have read a plot similar to this in a novel, but it didn't had a shitty starter like firing for no reason, going against company policies and saying its business, no that one had a proper reason, that woman wanted some gray assets but couldn't get them at current discounted rate, so she used her husband's name, who had dealings with military and arms manufacturer, after that she divorce him, basically gaining the assets legally..... sadly they both reconciled as well, BTW this bs of adding Marsha and ari was bad move... in fact the story end around page 5, after that its nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this, and I am not a reconciliation guy. I was wondering about the abrupt ending. Also, what ever happened to the classic parts car? Did I miss something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really loved this story, it seem like the last 2 pages speed everything up to fast. but still a great story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's surely the sequel of another story which I've read number of times but let me tell you, the way you rewrite the story, it's unbelievably loveable.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[03.08.22]

I don't know if they were intentional buuut I loved the SNL/Coneheads references:

The girls consumed mass quantities.

Both parental Units.

11/10!!!!!

P.S. - I re-read this about every month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorites and have it read now 4 or 5 times. I am all for a good RAAC and like those but now after reading it again I just cannot see how he could forgive her. If it was me I would not. Honestly this would have been better as a BTB or just they go their own way. Also 36 for a woman is not that old to have a child. Yes there can be complications for an older woman but she can still have a child. Where there is the will there is a way. My mother was 41 when I was born. My father's mother was 44 when he was born and she had his brother 2 years later and that was in the 1920's.

MyInspirationMyInspirationalmost 2 years ago

Love this story, keep on coming back to it. 10/10

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories