All Comments on 'Let Go'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 844 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an interesting idea for unfaithfulness. Thanks for not making him a cuck to office gangbang and another one that followed by the Koreans gangbanging her. 5/5. Love your work

Nato

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

The reconciliation fails basic credibility. “Understand?” “Yeah, I understand you’re still the same bossy bitch. Get the fuck out!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“He stood, placing my hand on her shoulder?” One of a number which make no sense. You need a new editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I could only give this a 3 star rate because this is “Literotica” so where is the sex? It’s a good story but it does go on and on with so many tears, spoiling it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We old people do still say "tooling around ". A truly epic story full of sadness and elation. Happy and sad tears flowed freely. I feel grateful to have read this. Yes there are flaws in writing, but it was still clear and easy to understand.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ I liked your story. You need to proofread. The pronoun mistakes are quite jarring. There are also numerous grammar and syntax errors.

That said, I loved your FANTASY where everything turned out so well. But yeah, this is obviously FICTION. Their reconcilliation was so improbable and contrived. No man I've asked would want to get back with such a woman. Even female friends said that woman would already have been fucking someone higher up the ladder. Divorce the CEO. Take her for everything she's worth, just like women do. Destroy her career? Why not? She destroyed him as a man!

Nice Fantasy, though.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

Brilliant. I absolutely loved it. Bev woke up and realized what truly matters in life. Without love, without the people you love success leaves you empty instead of full. People who live for love can change. And forgiveness flows from strength not weakness. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trust is like a mirror that can't and never be repaired. Even if you try it will never goes back to same and it will only be worse. There's a quote in between us mens; " A man can be killed but can't be humiliated" there's also one more; " A man isn't a man without dignity." From the beginning to the end, the story self centred Beverly, the fmc and our mc is a man of spineless, without backbone and also with dignity. Fmc never get punished for what she did, she didn't even get one percent sufferings of mc. She fired her husband, insulted him and to the 8 years of their 13 years of marriage,. she didn't attend their wedding anniversaries, and did many things. But when just did what staying away from her everyone blame him and told him he already punish her enough. Seriously of all the 13 years being insulted, used, and inferior to Bev gone like that. Well, its a fictional so I won't complain to author or anything. But in reality it's really impossible. MC took her back, they reconcile. It's bullshit , I don't if mc is beta man or real. But for a man who ever it is its impossible to swallow their dignity. It's literally impossible to take fmc back for mc or their marriage to exist. Because what fmc did and said can't be undo or taken back. Well you know people never change, and I saw it with my own eyes. Just like that things never remains the same no matter how much you regretted your actions or apologized after hurting your loved one. Everytime when mc sees fmc he will remember his past, all the sufferings etc.

And the matter of children, is the alone reason and enough to end their marriage. Everyone mc sees fmc he will realize he can't have children because of her. If everything thing wil be solved just because of adoption, why would women will go through child birth and a adopted can't fullfill the role of your own flesh and blood. Also many womens have their first child after 36, my grandmother is an living example and many other of my distant relatives.

Bobcat13Bobcat13almost 2 years ago

This is one of my all time favorites. The only change I would have liked is to have Marsha adopted also since many jurisdictions allow adult adoptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Bev thought she had it all being the big boss at her job. Dave loved her enough to let her think that, until she fired him. When he left, she started to realize her mistake. He bought a home and soon adopted the neighbor kids. That made her complete, after . Through shear luck, Bev met the neighbor kids and it changed her life. She not only wanted to stay married, but realized those children needed a family. She realized, upon taking the kids in, what her priorities she have been, got straightened out and became an actual wife, mother, then grandmother...

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

5 stars I enjoyed the story. I was waiting at first for her to start cheating or some such thing, but this was a better story. Yeah, she cheated.... with not another man but her job.

For anonymous (BJ), TOOLING around means to travel as in meander, not in a hurry to get someplace, just enjoying the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A masterpiece of a story (even when you have us tearing up) but a masterpiece disaster for the rendering. I feel a total lack of respect for the reader, us, because we do NOT always know who is speaking, who is the story teller, etc. Let's see one such example:

"... and spent a lot of the summers TOOLING (should read TOURING) around the U.S.... "

Do NOT publish any new story without rereading it at least 5 times to remove these errors. Or better yet, ask Randi Black to edit your stories as you did with another one of your stories.

5* for the story

1 * for the rendering

BJ

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Well done! Well done! There are some spelling and grammar mistakes to fix but who cares? Your writing had me tearing up at times. This could be repackaged into a short novella or something. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent read, although there's plenty of faults.

From the way the story is written, Bev isn't supposed to be as bad as Dave thinks and truly loves him. Which is why, she's humble enough to understand her faults. But you didn't make this clear, or never envisioned it to be the case. Would be dissapointed if it's the latter.

The major issue is that the reconciliation happened way too quickly. While the idea was right it should have taken longer for Bev to reverse the damage and prove that she was willing to change. Nobody expects change within a week to be genuine. Especially somebody as shrewd as Dave is depicted to be. He'll wait until he's sure that she isn't just acting.

Also, the girls just felt way too conveniently placed and served no purpose. I personally think the story shouldn't have spanned their entire lives and focused on the reconciliation, because after that the story is irrelevant.

People saying that Bev here was "unforgivable" are the sort of people that won't manage a real relationship. People do have to forgive to maintain one, and Bev certainly hasn't actually been an unloving or abusive partner. She hasn't cheated or tried to purposefully hurt Dave, or emotionally manipulate him for her own gain. She's just being a bit selfish because she hasn't been put in a situation to reflect before. Phases like that are to be expected in the long run. She's a pretty well written character, I have to say. Dave though is a bit too perfect. He should have been slightly incompetent to the very least. Depicting him as being held down didn't fit with how the story was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had parts I didn't like But 4 stars.

Kept name, separate accounts, she decided no children,etc. BUT he finally got balls back. 36 too old?! good you resolved that issue.

Counseling put off. No needed now not later.

Some are niggling points And so 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fairy tale to end all fairy tales...in a good way.

Kudos...and thank you.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

It's a bit long , but a great story overall.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't remember how many times I've read this.

But what I can tell you is that, sometime in the future, I'll be back to read it again

And sometime after that, again

Thanks qhml1, for everything :)

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

What a great story

Thank you for sharing,

ian0452ian0452almost 2 years ago

As usual another excellent story. I really don’t think I have read a bad story by my favourite author .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story overall. My biggest problem is Bev's reconciliation. It was supposed to be, and should have been, a long and hard fought battle. Instead, it was a bbq and they were back together. It feels as though the author wanted to make that the crux of the story but, when they got to that part, said screw it and moved right on to a fairy tale ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars and ignore those who only ever want to see BTB endings that leave everyone with collateral damage.

He got his manhood back by regaining his rightful place i.e. equality and she had to face and ditch her ego and become the other half of that equality.

And they managed to bring some happiness to a couple of other lost souls too. Bit fairy-tale maybe but in a world so full of misery such as ours is, why should we allow the haters and the wreckers to demand and get only dark nihilistic outcomes?

Off with the haters and wreckers heads and huray for a good outcome!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Literotica is interesting. When you read a story the first time, many times you will either love it or hate it. I loved this the first time. If you read again, you notice just how inconsistent and unbelievable it all is. Honestly, this isn't that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most of LW writers have no clue about how to write a believable reconciliation story. You're not the exception.

When you are planning to write a reconciliation tale you, you don't present us with worst case scenario. As many commenters pointed out, there is not going back from what she did. She is an entitled bitch who disrespected him in the worst possible way and showed little or no remorse at all. Only when she was finally faced with the consequences of her actions, she went into damage control.

Sorry, but I don't see how they could end together again. Forced RAAC= 1 star.

btw, you need an editor asap. Other pointed it out, but your story jumps from 1st person to 3rd person. The commenter who talked about copy and paste made me think. You certainly took a lot from the comments of BG33 story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frankly, I thought Dave had actually improved his life with the actions he took after leaving Bev, and was disappointed that he let her back into it. As I see it, although he manned-up for a short while, it was apparently just so she'd see his point, before he caved to her -- again.

So, although q tells the story pretty well, I can't say that I liked it all that much.

The few 1st-3rd person switching present were also a little jarring, especially where they occurred within the same sentence.

viking_blueviking_bluealmost 2 years ago

This could have been a 5-star piece except for the problem: continuity ones, the feeling that many parts were cut and paste from other stories without any semblance of editing, and the fact that up until the end Be was still running everything.

Hard to believe this was written by someone claiming to be a published author. I almostthought it was written by someone for whom English was a secondary language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the best story in this theme. A well constructed nicely developed plot. 5 stars.

Just a few comments.

I did not like that they reconciled. The mindless damage she did to their relationship over such a long period of time was irreparable, and it was just an indication of something else deeply wrong with her.

I could not understand people pressuring him to take her back when she had clearly never appreciated him. He just did not have what she wanted.

And now she has buyers remorse, so to other people he is the one who has to continue paying. They are enabling her to continue taking and forcing him to still be the only one giving. It shouldn't matter any more what she wants. She is the one who stupidly threw the baby out with the wash water. His friends should be looking at what he wants, not what her whims and fantasies are.

Why on earth would he settle his case out of court? That is so absurd. And his lawyer turning down a chance to make money in a cut and dried case. Never going to happen. The law firm would be out of business in a very short time.

He had already won at the tribunal, he had a clear cut case for victory. All that was left for the judge to do was to name the price. Why didn't he just take up her mantra its only business. He was going to make some money that was rightfully his. She is the one who demanded the separation between business and their relationship. Let her live with the consequences of her own folly.

Still a great read though.

FastreidyFastreidyalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, cried soooooo hard. Love is all that matters.

The ending did seem a bit dragged. And stalking him on FB 20 years ago 🤔

Any truth in it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you again for your wonderful story. I just reread it and I cried even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very sweet. author should enrol in a writing course. online would work. don't know the name of the problem, but it is obvious. no grammar errors otherwise. congrats!

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

five stars vrey nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding as a Romance.

Even better as powerful lessons about building a life of love.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Overseas job instantly. Well written but hell no I don't want that cunt back.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I too noticed that there was no mention about if/when/how the bumper was given. Maybe it was lost in the editing? I also suspect this was first told in 1st person, as there were my/me instead of his/him in a few places. I wouldn't take away stars for those mistakes, however.

What I like about this story is that pride and revenge doesn't get the better of love. Might have been worthwhile to write more about the reconciliation process, as it is probably tougher than the decision to try once more. Too many people, and stories as well, rather turn into hate and take the revenge, even if it is only by getting as much money as possible from the other party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did she ever give him the bumper/bumper cover that she bought off Facebook for his project? Just asking as no mention of it at all after she bought it in the story. Plenty of people complaining about spelling/grammar errors, or BTB, but nothing on the car she bought a part for that he needed? Or did all of these readers miss that nugget?

Personally I thought it was a very well written story with a few plot twists thrown in so it wouldn't totally fit a Hallmark movie. Yes, there was tragedy, pain, hurt, and other things that happen in real life, including getting "Let Go", but it just showed that by picking yourself up, dusting off and getting back in the game you can make something of yourself. I liked it for what it was, a well thought out good story, with some well told wording to make it all come out right. After all, if it was easy, everybody would be doing it. I also liked it for being more of what I would expect for a "Loving Wives" story, rather than what the entire section has become basically a Cheating Wives story forum, or even a Cuckold forum. Shouldn't that be in Fetish? Or will Literotica add a "Cheating Wives" Forum for those stories to go into.

This story and many of Saddle Tramp's stories fall into a similar genre that makes for good reading, and not everyone wants to read about "how to become a Cuckold" or some such story. Maybe there are people on here who like that sort of crap, but there are some of us on here who want to be entertained by a good well thought out story, that's written well.

This was my 2nd time reading this story, and I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the first time I read it, and I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

*"Let Go" of Dignity*

[Disclaimer- This comment is my opinion and no one needs to be offended, and i know people need to read this kind of Disney tale to have hopes in their lives even if they are the one who took wrong decision.]

.

This was my first read in the "Loving Wifes" category and probably the last one. I stopped reading when she showed up and he reacted calmly and said honey. I wanted to stop before but mustered up until that point i lose my cool. I am a feminist and agree all the most comments about how this is a fine example of "Suck up boy Dont be MCP". I had high hopes when in the beginning beginning these points were mentioned by the ML of how much he have suffered. But if truth would be put out there in market, i guess Disney would go bankrupt.

He got fired by his high nose wife [justified by calling it manipulated by her employee], and got slapped. And afterall that empowerment shit in the beginning i witnessed the dignity of a man getting slaughtered. Is it too much to ask for having some dignity after trying your best reconciliation in last 8¿ years in his ignored married life and literally being human dildo.

I really hope this won't teach young boys that they have to concede in a predicament. No true feminist would tell you to eat up your dignity because you are a male. You got slapped because you said factual suggestions to an egoistic person hell if the roles were reversed this would fall in "Non Consent" and tags Abusive, Manipulation.

1 star just because it helps it to lower the percentage even by a little.

Again its my own opinion which i shared to put some lights on how this ending is the expectations of successful woman in real life. But when became a single in 40s they realise they need that one person who cared for them. And Relation is a 2 way bridge. Love or Hate.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful und Romantic tale of loss (of connection) and Redemption.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Reverse the roles

If the roles were reversed, and it was an utterly incompetent husband firing his wife, and slapping her, I'd doubt the man hating misandrists of the loving wives section would be jumping up and down for joy, calling it "romantic", like they are for this one. Apparently though, it's ok for a spouse and employer to be an incompetent and massively self entitled abuser if it's a woman and the victim is a man. That's the "modern world" I guess. This is a massively over rated story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dave did a great job of building a new life once he moved away. They only thing he forgot to do was divorce Beverly for irreconcilable differences while we was still unemployed and before the settlement with her company. If he had done then the story leading up to Beverly showing up unannounced and uninvited at his new home would have been 5 stars instead of 4.

The reconciliation ruins the first half of the story. Overall all 1 star because of the second half of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Hallmark Movie ending. I don't think he would EVER take her back, no matter the circumstances. Given the way you wrote the story and the character you gave him, RAAC just wasn't a real possibility. Several authors have written this scenario and it would be cool if one of them had the couple splitting up in the end kinda like real life, no happy ending.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

A little clichéd, but well done all the same. 4 stars, it loses one because of the unrealistic manner in which she fired him initially, in a litigious country like the USA, that firing would have had to have had the HR dept rubber stamp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After all the bullshit that she put him through. He takes her back? Works on the marriage, goes to marriage counseling? Too much work. She'll never not be a ball buster. Trade her in for a new younger woman. I know that's harsh and mysogynistic. Good story for optimistic readers.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

Absolutely great writing but very predictable from the first sentence you knew they were gonna get back together just once it would be nice to see a man maintain his balls through the end of the story

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely a fantasy, but I guess it is a feel-good story. No way would someone with Beverly's personality traits be able to turn on a dime. A real person with her ego would blame the husband for years and never accept that she was at fault. She also wouldn't jump head first into family life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of the time I felt like I was watching a Hallmark movie in print. But that's not exactly a bad thing, only predictable. But predictability is not a bad thing either, and this story--plot wise--was good enough to hold my interest. The ready-made family of Marsha and Ari was a little much, but who doesn't love kids...especially well behaved, properly grateful, loving ones.

I would have liked a little more hot and heavy sex between the protagonists, though; but that's only a small bunch of sour grapes. Overall, an enjoyable time in make-believe land....

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

4 stars second read and this time I tried reading every word instead of my usual skimming.

After such an acrimonious and bitter separation between the MC's that has lasted for 10 weeks, without any attempts to contact whatsoever, the almost ex-wife finally shows up at his house and knocks on the front, only to be graciously invited in without any hesitation at all - NO WAY. Not in this lifetime, at least never have I ever in more than 70 years, seen anything quite like what you depicted here. It's like suddenly things made a 90 degree turn - without the necessary preparation and planning that should have been well documented. She should have been required to do some major ass-kissing, wooing and negotiating to get anywhere near the man she fired, emasculated and literally forced out of HER house, plus (10 missed anniversaries) for several YEARS. So for me, the rest of the story from that point on makes little sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure why the author of this is so proud of his editors, when there are enough grammar mistakes within to fail Freshman English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep. Her behavior was so over the top it read more like a parody of a bad romcom, yet, somehow, despite her being essentially the Queen Bitch of the Universe he STILL lets her get away with it? Oh, hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story. I just didn't like the happy, RAAC ending. He should have fried Beverly, divorced her and moved on. I just have a hard time rewarding that kind of self indulgent, I'm better than you, bitchy attitude. She deserved to get what was coming to her - a divorce.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Yes the grammar was poor. The constant switching from of perspective was sometimes hard to follow. However this is a truely well thought out story. There are parts that grab you, with sadness and also joy. You are a gifted author, thank you for taking the time and sharing this story. 5*

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

The beginning of the story was so hard to understand how 2 people that loved each other could do this to each other. I will admit that the rebuilding of their lives and loves had me in tears many times. Were there minor grammar and typos? Yeah but they did not distract from the story. I think that some times people forget that the authors here are not professionals. Thank you for taking time to craft this story and sharing it freely with us. Well done 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lousy grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me, the bottom line is she cheated him out of a family by her career choices, then ended up with what she wanted all the time. What a totally selfish bitch.

On the other hand, he’d known what she was like for a number of years so he should have dumped her earlier and become a proud dad with a more considerate woman and a loving family. The world needs more folks like that.

In respect of spelling, grammar and other errors, well, so what? The guy wrote an entertaining story so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Going back and forth from first person to third person, often in the same paragraph and sometimes even in the same sentence, was really irritating. On the other side, the plot was very, very well done and the character development was really excellent. Those factors far outweighed the technical glitches. Really great job.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

i dont understand all those errors almost feels like u did it on prepose

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

5/5

A beautiful story of a woman who became a true LW.

Finding grammatical errors in such a wonderful story is nit picking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read it until the end. Some pleasant passages. Some offputting uses of the wrong pronoun which my eye learned to skip over.

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

One of my favourites!! I noticed a couple times you mixed 1st and 3rd person narration in a single sentence ie:

HE stood, placing MY hand on her shoulder. "Go back to ….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 stars for the first 3 pages, 0 stars for the rest.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

The story had many good points but desperately needed a good proofreader. Too much crying and fainting. with a little bit of work, this woulf be worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drifted around and had serious POV issues from beginning to end.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

The story is very quick. It leaves many important details out and many loose ends. It leaves almost all feelings out and reading it, I felt like reading a summary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredable, well done, creative, loving, hating, but what hapened to the car bumper?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Anon page 1,

Would that it were so. Helluva story but no fucking way I could trust that bitch again. I'd have been gone before she got home looking for an overseas job and leaving an asshole lawyer to claw as much money out of her as possible. No counseling since I'd be in another country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Page 1, wife fires husband, husband files for divorce, end of story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first half is probably a 3 or 4, the second half is a 0 or a 1.

The initial concept makes sense, arrogant succesful way with too much pride and disgruntled husband. The conflict and tension make sense, it's believable. Everything after that flies off into space. If you had introduced vampires and aliens it would have made more sense than when the "reconciliation" started.

They went from 90% chance of divorce to happily married and adopting the neighbors in the span of one party. It belittles the effect of abuse in a relationship to a shocking degree thinking you just get over it instantly.

As far as the technical side, I would highly advise having someone proofread your stories. A ton of rookie mistakes were made, they weren't massive, but they definitely pull you out of the story.

shetweasleshetweasleabout 2 years ago

Great story sadness happiness and love

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Again one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! 2nd time read.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

Dave.......Fainted! hahahahahahahahahaha I fell out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

with me why wife would have been dead after she fired me

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

I read this and wondered where it was going? I like the story but would have loved it if it would have been more consistent. One question? What happen to the fornt end of the car?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story but after it was done it just kept going and going. Also it seemed kind of off that they decided they had missed the boat on having a child because she was 36.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your writing but this story isn’t one of your finest. He finally got a spine, left her, then she waltzes back into his life and says this:

"This is the girl's room. It belongs to them now. It will be their sanctuary if things go bad. You need to make sure Marsha has keys so she can come over anytime. Understand?"

After the way she emasculated him, would he really have tolerated being spoken to like that? In his own home no less?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only quibble with this is Bob’s little speech when he was fired. It’s probably amongst the most stilted dialogue you’ve written.

No one in his right mind would admit to his full plot aside from a Bond villain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Job. I was worried about the length, at first, but after completing the reading, it was all needed.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great LOVE story over Rocky roads. Thanks for writing this.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

Good story line. Badly needs editing though. Chops from third person to first person and back in the same sentence. Happens a lot. Still, I always enjoy a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! It is nice for once, to have a writer treat it’s readers with respect. I normally am selective on what I read. This made it worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really Good story better than porn

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

I liked the story. Taking in kids that need parenting is something that always warms the heart

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

A really fun feel-good read. Great story.

Pronouns and editing badly needed. Still, as a posted story it gets 4.5*.

Chuck100Chuck100over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. The read could have been improved with a proof read. The end seem disjointed jumping time back and forth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story, only wished someone had edited a little better. Glitches in names and trying decipher what was actually being said was annoying. Excellent characters. Thanks for sharing.

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

Feel good story.

A few glitches with their, and my, or our mix ups.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Great feel good story. Great job

kei52kei52over 2 years ago

Great story. Well written!

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Awesome story.

Only wonder what would have dave thought when he found out that Adler kissed Sue before they met up at the cookout. A kiss is still a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow just wow glad i found this thank you

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Tis my 2nd time around with this story, I'm consistent in liking it as much as I did back when. This a hell of a wordy story and I wouldn't have done like ole Dave did and get back with "Cruella" but that's up to Dave - and the author. This is a terrific story in any case!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is so seldom there is enough humanity shown in words.

Both of the main characters were portrait of real believable people where lust and life get in the way.

It is interesting to see role reversal in this one and it would be hard to be able to forgive the total lack of respect shown in a survival relationship. Well written and great life story

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

DOBM,

No shit Sherlock.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Read again. Better story but I can’t see getting back together with a woman after that. Has anyone written a story where she ends up broke and he ends up well off married to a hot younger woman?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very well written, happy story. Just remember, not everyone has their financial resources

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OLD LION - While you may have a point to a degree, NO two people can agree on anything when it comes to a story - ESPECIALLY the ending. Personally, some writers tell a tale so well one is never ready for it to end. CASE IN POINT!

somewhere east of Omaha

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories