All Comments on 'Let Him Cry Pt. 02'

by chasten

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Yeah.

It's Three years later for me, and I still cry everyday.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago
Wow

Your story really speaks to me!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
This is very well written.

I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the hard work and a very enjoyable romance.

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 4 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic continuation, can’t wait for another chapter.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Looking forward to chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story! I like the characters and the banter between them. I like the way you introduce new characters into the story and we get to guess if this new person will stick around or not. Matt is still looking for that same connection he had with Liv. We will see if he can find it. I like that this is in the romance heading as he is looking for and romancing women. 5 stars. I look forward to reading more chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Matt's odyssey - so many interesting women along the way. Can't wait to read where you take him next.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
lessons to be learned

Many young people could learn a lot about relationships reading your stories.

Very good writing, I found a few tears in my eyes at a couple places with him dealing with his loss. No one knows what dealing with a loss does to you until you experience it yourself. Very good story and writing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

This is a REALLY good story, and very well produced. Strong writing, good dialogue, and no stumbling over spelling, usage, or cut-and-paste errors. The characters are well developed and believable. I’m not exactly sure where it’s headed, but that’s a good thing. Excellent job conveying Matt’s grief, turmoil, and untreated depression.

And about that: who runs away to die? She had to realize that she was effectively divorcing him, devastating him twice, regardless of her video. He was right when he described her actions as vanity’. At some point of his recovery, he has to realize that she put herself on a pedestal, that she made his recovery more difficult by leaving - that he needs to temper his loss by her selfishness. He thinks it, but hasn’t embraced it.

Kabba118Kabba118about 3 years ago

Such an amazing story. I'm reading it slow because I never want it to end, that is how invested I am in Matt's journey. Will he end up with Taty? Bela? Another woman that understands him the way those two women do and capture his heart? I'm just hoping it isn't Caitlyn, she isn't right for him. I'm happy that she set him off the path to healing but she has some issues herself.

Wanting to read on but also wanting to slow it down....

-KK

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent Story! 5 BIG FAT SHINY STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too long, too slow, too tedious and no direction. I am out.

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So happy Caitlyn is out of the picture, or at least I hope she is. It makes me reluctant to read the next part - in case you brought her back.

mac1729mac1729almost 2 years ago

Caitlyn has to fix people no matter what! There is no one size fits all when it comes to grief and she sees only one way forward, forget, and that doesn't work for most. Another great chapter.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

great writing, characters seem to come alive in my mind. Usually I like BTB stories and some like this. Looked up the lyrics to song "wherever you will go" very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is very very fine. Thank you!

ChopinesqueChopinesque12 months ago

Very interesting characters. Very. None is two-dimensional.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett7 months ago

As much as I usually like the curvy red head character, I never felt the chemistry with Caitlyn and Matt. It was clear to me early on that she has a "my way or the highway" attitude and that that wasn't going to work for Matt in the long term. He needs someone who can compromise, who can find a middle ground with him where she accepts that Liv will always live in Matt's heart but understands that that's a big enough place to encompass her as well. Caitlyn can't, her own trauma is getting in the way and making her think that the path she found must be the only path. I picture her as smokin' hot so it's really a shame but I think them not being together is the right call.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok so I’m lost just a bit first chapter Matt was gonna take the employees from the partner that wanted the business what happened there oh and he’s well shot of that Caitlin she’s a nutter

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

Enjoying this immensely, I had to laugh earlier in the story re the coffee likes/dislikes, as someone that’s worked in both the USA and Italy I’ve got to say the Italians have the Americans beat every day of the week on coffee - and yes Mr Starbucks I’m looking at you with your over-roasted, over extracted, over priced garbage. It’s not hard to make good coffee, it does seem as if it’s hard to buy it sometimes though, Bela ftw btw. 🤞

cutedaddy69cutedaddy693 months ago

Even better than pt. 1 ! Gettin hooked..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchasten@chasten
19 Mar ’24: Well, I published a story in a category I didn't expect to visit. Except that, every once in a while, I have this idea of trying to write something in each one Literotica has. However, I write very slowly. And since I've only done stories in nine out of thirty-two ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES