Let Me Be Mommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy and I do it again.
2.2k words
4.42
33k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the kitchen making breakfast as I felt my fathers eyes wondering shamelessly over my body. At the moment I only had on one of his white button-up shirts that stopped in the middle of my ass and a pair of red lace panties with a matching bra.

It was an outfit I saw my mother wear many mornings before, and I remember the way my father would gawk over her and even give himself a few rubs through his shorts when he thought I wasn't watching.

It had been almost a week since the first time I felt my fathers cock in my pussy, and I was craving it again now more than ever. So many times had I masturbated to that night, but it just wasn't the same as hearing my fathers moans mingled with mine as we made love to each other.

"What are you making Kay?" he asked standing behind me and placing his hand on my ass. His touch alone made a small whimper escape my lips and I blushed heavily.

"Just the usual." I smiled removing a pancake from the hot pan and transferring it to a plate as my father gave my ass a light squeeze and kissed my neck.

"Your such a good girl. Thank you." he said in his deep fatherly tone as I moaned beneath my breath. I could feel my pussy starting to become wet as my Dad continued to rub under my shirt on top of my lace panties.

"You must know what this does to me right? You know seeing you dressed like your mother use to drives me wild." He stated in a tone that made a heartbeat begin in my increasingly wet cunt.

My lack of response wasn't due to my nerves but the soft and passionate lips he had placed on mine. His hand remained held onto my ass as his other steadily undone the buttons of my shirt.

Feeling his hand swiftly find and cup my breast like he had done it a hundred times over made me feel as if he had studied my body in hopes of this very occasion. The sweet words he whispered in between long kisses made my lust for him grow until it seeped through the material of my panties.

"Oh daddy." I moaned as I felt his fingers teasingly move down between my legs and touch my wetness before slowly pulling my underwear down along with my shirt letting them drop to the kitchen floor.

"Oh fuck your already so wet." He hummed as he slid his finger into me from behind and filled his free hand with my exposed boob. "I want to love you right here in this kitchen. Is that okay?" he asked as he effortlessly slid another one of his long and thick fingers into me.

"Yes sir," I smirked "I want you to love me like you loved mommy. Right here in this kitchen." I moaned feeling his fingers move faster and deeper. Watching the lust on his face grow as I said those words made a sense of pride rise up in me that I couldn't explain.

A few more moments of him pumping his fingers into my pussy made me hungry for more, and I told him in a hushed whimper. He then pulled them out and spun me around so that I was facing him. I could now clearly see his cock print through his shorts and his burning desire for me behind his eyes.

"Your so beautiful." He said lovingly as he sat me up on the countertop then reaching behind me and unclipping my bra. My breasts hung freely now and my father didn't hesitant to show them attention. "So much bigger now." he chuckled as he fondled them gently.

Again his lips met mine in a passionate embrace but this time I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues danced together as our kiss deepened leaving the need for breath to become an afterthought. My hands roamed over his chest and stomach as we continued then I tugged on his shirt signaling for him to take it off.

After he took it off, his lips then traveled down my neck leaving painted spots of red as his fingers pinched my nipples making me moan and whimper. Slowly he wondered over my stomach leaving marks of his presence until he reached my begging pussy, but skipped over it to my thighs which caused me let out a sound of protest.

"Just like your mother," he smirked as he sucked on my inner thigh. "Just be patient." he stated as he spread my legs further. Being patient was not something I was inclined to do at the moment, but I obeyed my father.

When his tongue finally came in contact with my aching pussy I couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure that escaped my lips. "Oh shit." I cursed as he masterfully started eating my pussy. I could feel his tongue flicking over my clit and licking my pink hole causing me to tilt my head back in ecstasy.

I could hear low moans coming from him as he continued to eat me out. "My sweet girl." he smiled as I felt two fingers start to fuck me. I looked down in between my legs and was meet with his lust filled ones looking right back up at me. I watched his masculine figure and imagined how my mother felt when she was in this very same spot.

On many occasions had I caught my mother on this same counter top with my father between her legs moaning as he ate her out. They were so absorbed in one another that they didn't even notice me watching them.

Thinking back on those times made me realize that it was me who had my hand wrapped in his hair now moaning in undescribable pleasure as he finger fucked me and ate my pussy. "Oh fuck I'm going to cum." I whimpered clenching my fist in his hair as I practically started to hump his face.

"Go ahead and cum for me Kathy." my father stated and hearing him call me by my mothers name sent me over the edge. I bucked my hips on his fingers and could feel my juices slicking them with every motion.

When I calmed down my father stood from in between my legs and sucked his fingers making me blush. "I love it when you cum on my face like that. You taste so fucking good baby." he stated as he ran his fingers along my inner thigh over the darkening spots he left.

"Now let me have a turn." I smiled as I got down off the counter. He watched me intently as I pushed him gently against the counter and slowly pulled down his pants and boxer briefs. "You know you don't have to." he stated starting to gain a little bit of unsurety in his voice.

I could tell he had started to feel a little shameful again, but I wanted my father to know that I really loved him and wanted to be with him. I wanted him to see me exactly the way he saw my mother, no differences. Plus sucking his cock was something I loved doing ever since the first time I did it.

I looked up at him seductively as I slowly sucked his mushroom tip into my mouth. I was rewarded with a low groan that escaped his lips as my tongue licked over his slit and tasted his delicious pre-cum.

"Oh baby." he moaned as I started to stroke his cock and suck him at the same time. "Where did you fucking learn this?" he whimpered braising himself against the counter with his hands. I smiled up at him not answering as I licked his shaft from base to tip.

Hearing my fathers moans of pleasure made me feel powerful, just like my mother. I remember her bragging about the way she could get whatever she wanted or get him into shape just by pulling his pants down and "teasing his willy".

"Does that feel good Daddy?" I asked gently fondling his balls and softly planting kisses over his cock. He moaned for a while before responding, but I didn't mind. Seeing my father this way as I ran my hands along his thighs was intoxicating.

"Better than you will ever know." He finally breathed out as he lustfully looked down at me while I licked all over his thick and beautiful dick. "Get up here." he smirked, and I happily obliged. His lips again connected with mine, and it was as if they belonged.

"I love you." I moaned as he picked me up and sat me on the counter. I knew what was coming next, and I was so ready for it. I leaned back and supported myself with my hands as I watched him stroked his dick a few times before lining it up to my pussy.

He wasted no time sliding his fully erect cock into my wet and aching pussy which made me whimper out his name. "Your pussy is so fucking good." he moaned slowly fucking me with every inch of his dick.

The feeling of his hand as it grasped my breast and pulled at my nipple made little shocks of pleasure course through my body. My Dad was such a boob guy and I loved having tits that pleased him. "Does that feel good?" he asked quickening the pace of his thrusts as he pulled on my nipples.

"Yes Sir." I answered leaning my head back and closing my eyes. When I opened them again my eyes looked directly into my fathers. The look he had on his face was the very same one he had for my mother when they fucked. It was erotic yet romantic at the same time and I loved it.

"Come here." he smirked lifting me off the counter then bending me over it. "Fuck your figure is just like your mothers." he hummed as he ran his hands down my sides. The sensation from his fingertips as they traced the line of my back made me arch it.

I then felt him smack his cock against my dripping wet pussy before he pushed it into me. The feeling of him filling me up made uncontrollable moans escape my lips as his dick stretched me open.

The sound of his thighs connecting with mine as he fucked me from behind rung throughout the kitchen. His moans mixed with my own as the pleasure of our love making filled my ears. I had longed for this again and now that I was having it I never wanted it to end.

"Oh Kathy." I heard my father groan as he started to pound my pink hole harder. His cock penetrated me deep, and I could feel it pulsating inside me. "Your pussy makes me want to cum so hard." he moaned pulling my waist back into his thrusts.

His hands held on tightly around my waist as he continued to pump his full hard length into me. "Oh daddy please, please keep fucking me like that. Just the way you did mommy. Fuck my wet pussy just like you use to fuck hers." I whimpered as I felt my orgasm coming closer and closer.

"I'm going to cum inside you too. I'm going to fill your pussy with my seed just like I did to your mother. Is that what you want my sweet girl? To fill your womb just like I did to your mom?" He moaned as his thrusts became more rough and out of rhythm.

Hearing those words made my body shiver with arousal. "Oh yes Daddy. Fuck me and release your cum into my wet pussy. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me just like Mother did. I want to be just like her." I responded feeling my legs as they began to shake.

"Oh damn your so tight baby. I'm cumming Kay! I'm cumming right inside you." My fathered groaned as wave after wave of my orgasm rippled through me. My pussy clenched around his thick cock milking every drop out as he pumped his hot seed deep into my insides.

His orgasm seemed to last forever as rope after rope of semen filled my cunt. "Oh shit." he smiled as he slowly pulled out of me. "You made Daddy feel so good." he praised as he rubbed my swollen clit making me shutter.

"Was I your good girl Daddy? Just like mommy?" I panted as he picked me up in his arms.

"You were my very good girl Kay. Just like your mother." he smiled kissing me on the cheek as he carried me upstairs. He laid me down on the bed and got up under the covers with me as I slowly started to fall asleep. Although my body had never felt better, I was so fatigued and happy to be cuddled up in my father's arms.

We had been laying in the bed for a while before I started to feel my fathers cum start slowly dripping out of my pussy. "Oh no baby. Not yet." I heard my father say as he started fingering my pussy. I couldnt hold back my moans as his long fingers pushed his cum back inside me. "Such a good girl." was the last thing I heard him say before I orgasmed again for the third time this morning.