All Comments on 'Let Me Be Mommy Ch. 02'

by Jonpowers44567

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story seems upside down. If the wife is the model, why risk anything with the daughter? The language is unrealistic, and so are the settings . . . unless this is simply "trailer trash".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wondered for wandered, despite so many faux pas entries/words previously. Really, REALLY have to proof read and find a competent editor.

Almost as disconcerting as the verb tense errors.

Shuttered /shuddered , what are you seeking here?

I must, also, suggest a thesaurus . Youv have a good grasp of the incestuous fafher-daughter scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please note the difference between "wonder" and "wander." You appeared to make this error in both these stories.

Jonpowers44567Jonpowers44567over 2 years agoAuthor

Im sorry for the many word errors. I do use an app editor because English is not my first language, but I guess it's not good enough. Again I am sorry.

The setting is based off an actual kitchen setting of a house I've worked on before. The mother is the model for the daughter. The daughter Kay wants to have a relationship with her father like her mother Kathy did. That is why she does things to entice her father as well as does things that she knows will remind him of her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey don’t worry too much about errors, perhaps if you upload another part request an editor. They’re really helpful on here and can make your life easier by picking up mistakes :) fantastic story by the way. I hope there will be more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars from me. I love daddy daughter stories.

I'd love for Kay to dress up in lingerie for Daddy. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings and heels with frilly ankle sox. And she wears it the whole time that they fuck. Kay should talk dirty. Talking about how much she loves fucking. With her drinking Daddy's cum and taking a huge facial

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in that exact outfit. In white. In black. In lite blue. Purple with matching and also nude sheer stockings. Every time I watch porn I have a pic of her on the other side of the computer screen. I'm just not a writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous