Let Me Do The Honors

Story Info
2 polar bears meet as Chris breaks Daddy Andy's cherry.
2.2k words
4.37
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Andy was ready.

The father of three and I talked via Bigger City for four years when one Friday he sent me a message stating that he enjoyed playing with his anus.

"I ordered this toy off Amazon," he said, explaining how it hooks onto his huge  balls with an attached applicator that's designed to stimulate his prostate. "The thing has volume control of three tenses: slow, medium and fast. I'm addicted to fast."

He showed a picture of the device and I checked it out online, seeing videos of guys using it and shooting copious amounts of cum without even touching the penis.

"That's exactly what happened," he told me when I mentioned the effect to him, as he seemed giddy. "I can only imagine how the real thing feels."

I saw that statement and could only think that there was no way me, at six feet, and 270 lbs., could produce that much psi to make him jizz like that, but I'd enjoy trying. Andy was coming at me requesting I be his "first time," as he was a top until this new discovery.

"You can consider yourself versatile, " I tried convincing him.

"Not so sure Chris. I like that way of shooting much better than jerking off or entering a guy," he responded as now he seemed converted.

We texted back and forth discussing him finally coming over, as we talked for years of just hanging out, having beers and doing threesomes with common bottoms, but with school age children, that wasn't always feasible.  He for sure couldn't host as they knew their father was gay, but he didn't want to bring playmates to the house of respect for them.

"How about Saturday night I come over," he suggested.

"Tomorrow? Hell yeah, I don't have any plans," I told him as I was rock hard from watching the videos.

I had to remind him that I was single and free, and just waiting on the opportunity to bump uglies with him as somehow I knew this day would come. I even added some allure to the meet as I threatened to have candles and wine waiting for him when he got to my place.

"Guess you're making this quite easy," he said to me, as I just wanted nothing more than my buddy to have a great maiden voyage.

We lived in the same neighborhood even, as when we first chatted I was living down in Norfolk, Virginia, working for the IRS when a couple years later the gods saw my sexual perils and upgraded me in pay by giving me a better position at The Department of Treasury in D.C., in which I would buy a beautiful home in Fredericksburg, from which I commuted to and from each day. 

"I'm so thankful for your patience," he messaged me Saturday morning as I hit the grocery store, then completed all chores so I could dedicate time fully to him when he arrived. "I'm sooo ready.  The kids are away with friends for the remainder of the weekend. So if you don't mind, I'd like to stay the night with you?"

"Bring me that ass, and we'll discuss," I told him.

1:30 p.m. he rung my doorbell, and I'd see Andy dressed comfortably in a polo shirt, cargo shorts and flip flops, smiling ear to ear. I came to let him in.

"Hey! Welcome, finally," I said to him as we hugged, then kissed. "How's it feel to be free for once?"

"Fantastic. My Dad-I-Need-You status is on hold for a bit," he said, as I pointed him to the couch.

Andy would end up sitting on the ottoman in the middle of the living room, and I offered him refreshments as I was heading to the kitchen, trying to pass him as he grabbed my left hand.

"No, where you going," he asked.

"Going to make drinks, snacks, or whatever to be the proper host," I told him.

"You can be the proper host and feed me that young, fat cock," he said, as he tugged at my belt.

I wouldn't say another word as I undid my shorts, letting them fall to the ground and allowing him to put his beautiful lips on my phallus. I looked back and noticed how Andy shocked me of his current disposition, as all these years he claimed top, and never once did he show any direction of being a bottom.  He chose me to be the one to turn him out, and so I made him go through all the motions of a skilled bottom through sucking me, and even consulting with him, trying to ensure that my nine inches was something he wanted to experience.

"Chris buddy, I just want you inside me," he said.

I heard his request, but I truly worried about him and what I was capable of, for I didn't want to deter his new found determination.

"That dick is fantastic, man, it should be mounted on my wall," he said after sucking me for a bit. " I want it. I know I can take it."

"The only place it's going to be mounted is in your walls," I said as that made him giggle and blush, as now it was all systems go. 

We went into the bedroom and I took off my shirt, then watched him get undressed and have this goofy demeanor as he didn't know if he was coming or going.

"Get on all fours with your ass in my face," I told him, as I was coaching him through his first bottom experience.

He moved awkwardly as he was nervous, then climbed onto the bed, and turned his body around where he'd have to back his ass up, showing off those big cheeks and long hangers in the process.

"Stop right here," I told him as his elephant balls made it to my chest, with his hole directly above my nose.

He used his hands to spread his own cheeks as he showed off his magnificent hole, a pink device that resembled a wooden screw bracket in appearance, since he hardly played with it.  I took my pointer finger to lightly touch it, then moved my head forward and curled my tongue to lap it once, then again, and again, before I chose to dig inside and introduce him to some deep rimming.  

"Oh shit. Chris!"

This made Andy rock back and forth as he began riding my tongue, the sensation causing him to shiver and have a different type of orgasm he wasn't use to.

"You taste good, buddy. Big bear pussy is always the best," I told him.

Truth was he had no flavor, per se, but I was just amping him up to continue as it turned me on seeing him moving so freely for a five foot eleven, 345 lb. guy.  Andy barely had any hair on his body except for around his balls and cock, as his hole was free of any follicles.

"Now suck that cock," I told him as he got comfortable with me eating him out.

Andy proved good on of sucking cock, as he showed enough prowess to make me go harder in devouring his wet trench.  Andy whined while creaming quite easily, a result of me getting my tongue deep inside and managing to trip the g-spot, having him shiver as I kept darting at it.

"That's how you do it, bud. Keep juicing fof me," I told him as he revved his engine

I was more hyped to bust his cherry the right way, and make him want to be fucked more, whether by me or some other lucky top.

"Now wiggle that ass," I said as I pulled my face out briefly.

He did so while my tongue kept slipping in and out, making him whimper from the furor caused.  

"I can't anymore, baby.  I need that cock inside of me," he said.

I slid from under him to make him keep that ass pointed in the air, then I got behind him as I spit on his hole, then placed a wad in my hand to jerk my dick before entering him from behind.  I warned him of the pinch as the friction from my thick dick would cause a little discomfort.  

"Send it," he said, and I would as I pushed my nightstick inside his pussy, hearing it mutter as it pulled me in, and he wailed from the pain.

"No, this is it," I said as he tried to pull forward and away.

I gripped his ass cheeks to pull him back to me, and my dick completely inside as he began to scream.

"Deep breaths," I told him.  "Push that hole out."

"Oooooof, Chrisssss, I don't know, buddy," he cried out.  "I don't know if I can take itttttttt."

I pulled out of his hole, then spread his cheeks to spit on it some more before I licked it as it resembled the top of volcano with it being swollen.

"Now relax and let me in," I told him.

He pushed his ass towards me, and I gave him some more cock as this time I jammed him, and he buried his head into the pillow without running from it.

"That's right, let it marinate inside," I told him. 

I rubbed his bottom, then my hands ventured northward as I massaged his back then his tits, even rubbing his nipples a bit.  He wiggled from side to side and I'd feel his fold open more, with him grunting as he was catching another orgasm as his insides adjusted.

"There you go, get acquainted with it," I told him.

He started backing that ass up and going forward as he rocked his body, letting me remain stationary as he provided his own delight.  He breathed heavy and whimpered like a college virgin, trying to get used to having such a huge, hard item inside of himself.

"This ain't your little toy," I told him, and that made him bounce harder as soon he was leaving a trail of his inner cum on my shaft through each stroke. I held on to his nipples as he continued to ravage himself, whining and moaning as the pull from that box felt unbelievably wonderful.

"There you go, just like that, slut," I told him.

"I got your slut," he said as he rode my big, white cock.

Andy needed this as much as me, for he brought out his bottomhood emphatically.

"Don't slow down," I told him as he'd grow tired, and I demonstrated why his toy was just that, ramming that big butt and seeing his waves protrude as he took it. 

I would even take my right foot and place it on his back as this allowed me to tap him deeper, and make those big balls of his sway back and forth.

"Grind that dick baby," he said as he kept hitting high pitches every time I hit the spot.  

For a few minutes I gave shallow strokes as I realized exactly where he liked being poked, and that would result in him constantly busting on my shaft.  

"Damnit, how do you that," he said as so much of his fluids drenched my shaft.

"You shouldn't have such good hole," I told him as I started trouncing that twat.

Andy would get trained to where he could take a good plowing, his hole more than stretched as I was able to go deep and get lathered up.

"Oooooh, you're gonna have to cum.  I think I need a break," he told me as he most likely became sore after a few more minutes.

I pulled out, and laid on my back as he turned around to "clean me up."

"That's right.  Lick all that cum off my shaft, off my balls.  Get me all fresh again," I told him, as he did what he was told, sucking and licking my full nuts.

For as good a sport Andy was in taking dick, he was just as good in servicing me as he sucked the dick with no problem, taking it all the way down to the throat.  He growled as he sucked me briefly, but then committed back to licking my balls as now he made me jerk off.

"You made me cum, now its time I return the favor," he said as he looked up at me with those big, blue eyes, still feasting on my balls.

The more he did that, the better it felt, and soon after I couldn't hold back any longer as Andy made it rain, my sperm pushing through me with a vengeance.

"Move your hand," he said, as he put his mouth on the tip, then pushed his head down the shaft as he took it all, and held my hands down so I could no longer be in control while he washed it all down his throat.

"Shit Andy," I wailed out loud as he made me bust like a broken watermelon

"Yeah, I wanted that nut," he told me. "I've waited too long for this."

He claimed that the best thing that happened to him was me moving a block or two down from him, as now he didn't have to go far for good sex.

When he finished, we laid together as he rested his head on my stomach. I was weary, for Andy got all he wanted and needed out of me for one night. 

"My ass is on fire right now," said the brown haired father.

"And my nuts are so empty," I told him in response.

"Well, then I guess we both accomplished what was needed," he said.

We'd fall asleep with him remaining on my belly.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers