Let Me Have Your Dick, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grind into my sheets, letting each downward movement press my exposed clit into the material.

Finally, the friction pushes me over the edge and I orgasm, letting little yips out as I come down.

As my orgasm dies down and the taste of his cum lingers in my mouth, I form my plan.

The morning after Dad snuck into my room is a bit off. Dad can barely look me in the eye, especially because I came down in an oversized shirt and panties.

I decide to provoke him a bit. After all, by the end of the week I plan to have his delicious cock inside my pussy.

I smile at the thought, leaning against the counter as I sip from my coffee mug.

Dad is sitting at the table, rifling through papers and jotting things down. He looks so sophisticated.

He wears glasses for work because his eyes started straining after doing so much paperwork and staring at the computer everyday.

I place my coffee mug in the sink and walk over, leaning down close to his face.

"So, Daddy," I nonchalantly say, but I know his head jerks in surprise at the word. I rarely call him Daddy, but it feels more fitting after having his cum on my ass.

"Yes, pumpkin?" He inquisitively gazes at me, his eyes flickering down to my mouth before quickly returning to my eyes.

"Why are you working? You have off today," I say, purposefully flipping through the papers and acting bored. Aha! His pen.

I pick up his pen as he yammers on about his duty to his work, a trait I often admire but one which pales in comparison to my thoughts right now.

I twirl the pen between my fingers, trying to look like I'm listening closely.

"In the end, isn't that what really matters?" Dad finishes speaking, looking off into space as though not expecting an answer.

I decide now is a good time to go through with my cliche so I drop the pen. "Oops," I say, discreetly kicking the pen farther under the table, "clumsy me."

I make a show of bending over, keeping my knees locked out until I'm practically in downward dog, tying to give Dad a show.

I crawl under the table a bit, pretending it's taking this long to find a simple pen.

Finally I get up, stretching the pen in hand to Dad. "Here you go, Daddy."

He looks flushed and won't make eye contact with me. Score.

"Thanks, sweetie. Listen, I have lots to do here. How about you call some friends and head out for the day while I do boring work and then tonight we can watch that movie? I'll grab some money for you in case you need it."

I squeal, jumping up and down, then hug Dad. With him sitting, he's eye level with my tits.

"Thank you, Daddy, you're the best! This is great timing because I need new underwear. I have a weird stain on my favorite pair," I say, chuckling internally at the way he blushes slightly.

Dad clears his throat, finding a new interest in the corner of the table. "Just make sure you're home by 7 so we can eat and see that movie. Remember, your pick," he says.

I bounce off, formulating my scheme.

This is gonna be a fun night.

*

"Bye, Daddy!"

A minute later, I hear the car pull out and finally release the breath I've been holding for what feels like hours.

Thank goodness she's gone. My little Annie is a little temptress, and she doesn't even know it, traipsing around in her tiny panties and thin shirts.

I immediately undo my my pants and release my hard dick. I can tell I won't last long, even after already coming earlier.

I settle my grip into a familiar stroking pace, paying special attention to my sensitive head. I imagine Annie on her knees still, looking for the pen.

"Oh!" She exclaims, "I found it, Daddy!" She scoots out from under the table, the pen in one hand and a victorious smile stretching those heart-shaped lips.

She looks down at my pants, seeing the hardening shape take form. "Did I do that, Daddy?" She smirks, pouting.

I stroke her head, guiding it towards my lap. "Yes, baby girl. What are you going to do to help Daddy?"

Annie looks up at me with those big brown eyes, still sticking out her fat bottom lip. "Can I suck it, Daddy?"

I nod, trying to maintain my composure as she lets my dick out of its cage.

Her eyes widen, looking at my bigger-than-average penis. "It's so big," she whispers in awe. "How am I going to fit that in me, Daddy? I've never sucked a boy's penis before."

I almost moan since that pretty much means my little girl is a virgin. I can't wait to be the first one inside her, even if it's in my fantasies.

"Just start by licking the tip, baby. Yeah, that's it," I hiss as her flat tongue starts swirling around my head. "Now take a bit more. Wrap your lips around your teeth. And pump your other hand. Twist it a bit more. Oh, yeah, make Daddy feel good."

She starts gagging up and down my cock, and I grab her hair and move my hand with her motions. "Open up your throat, baby. Swallow my dick like you're chugging coffee."

I feel her throat open, and she looks up at me with tears forming in her eyes.

I groan, and she smiles around my dick, which looks a bit demented but cute nonetheless. Sort of like Bellatrix stroking a baby kitten.

"Keep doing that, sweetie. Oh, Daddy's gonna cum," I groan out loud, just before I shoot my load. Now I guess I just have to do that until this passing obsession fades.

At around 5:48 pm, I hear the door unlock as Annie makes her way inside, toting a few bags.

"Hi, Princess," I say, my cock twinging at the masturbation fantasy from earlier.

She walks up, hugging me from behind while I continue tending to dinner. Her small tits press up against me and I close my eyes, ignoring the boner that wants to come say hello.

"Hi, Daddy. Smells great," she backs off, grabbing a piece of cut carrot. "I'm going to go put this stuff in the wash. When will dinner be ready?"

I take a quick glance at my uncooked ingredients, doing some mental math. "About 40. Maybe an hour."

Her eyes light up. "Awesome!"

Annie runs out of the room, bags in hand. That was weird. I mean, she likes to eat but that was uncharacteristically enthusiastic about food.

I shrug, focusing on my food. At some point, Annie comes in and starts scrolling on the tv, looking for a good movie for later.

She leaves the room to throw her clothes in the dryer, and ten minutes later I call her down for dinner.

We eat, making conversation about her day out. The whole time, I try not to focus on her perky tits, her lovely face, or the fact that I was jerking off to the thought of her sucking me off earlier.

She scrapes the last bits of food onto her fork, taking a big bite as I laugh.

The dryer dings and her eyes light up once more. "My clothes!" She mumbles though her full mouth.

"Don't chew and talk, young lady. You might choke," I stumble over the last word, both my heart and cock acting up.

She swallows, takes a sip of water, then says, "I'm gonna go do dishes then change into something more comfortable. Thanks for dinner, Daddy."

She leaps into the kitchen, doing dishes in record time, then bounces off to the laundry room.

I decide I should change, too. Once I've put on some loose pants and an old t-shirt, I walk over to the couch, sitting down with a heavy sigh.

I turn on the tv, settling for a few minutes of HGTV.

Annie's footsteps get louder, andI don't bother turning around. They're choosing which house they want.

I've decided that if they choose House 2, I no longer have hope for humanity.

Annie asks if I want some popcorn, and I answer yes, naturally. Three minutes later, she meanders in and I finally get a look at her.

The glow from the tv is practically illuminating her, turning her already almost see-through "pajamas" translucent.

She has on this tiny slip dress thing. It looks to be silk with lace trimming. Thankfully, she has a robe (if you can call it that) draped over her as well.

I internally groan, making a note to pass her the blanket as soon as she sits down.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," she says in a chipper tone, apparently unfazed by her state of dress.

She turns on a movie I would pick, some crappy and creepy sci-fi.

"Honey, are you sure you want to watch this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I need to learn to like this stuff. Besides, I have my big, strong Daddy to protect me," she says, smiling at me.

She places the popcorn between us, taking a seat on the other side of the couch.

Annie props one leg up on the couch, swinging it back and forth a bit, the other split open lazily. I quickly toss the blanket at her, practically screeching, "Cold?"

She hands it back, saying, "No, thanks. Maybe later," then returns her gaze to the screen.

I glance down at her crotch, which comes into view every few seconds when she swings her propped leg to the right.

Finally, she stops swinging it, and I see her very lewdly displayed pussy.

I almost gasp. Annie's not wearing panties! No, wait, she is. They're just crotchless.

Since when did my baby girl start wearing crotchless panties? Also, what's the point of crotchless panties? It's either all or nothing, man.

Suddenly, she gets up and I jerk my head away. She walks to the other couch, grabs a pillow, then sits back down in the same position.

"Just feel like a little support," she says, positioning the pillow between her legs, leaving a small gap for me to see her glossy pussy.

We both return our attention back to the movie, but I quickly return my attention to the real show: my little girl's pussy, right there to see.

I study her pussy— lightly trimmed brown hair shaped into a triangle above her cunt, neat labia majora, and a little flap of skin on her inner folds extending past her lips.

It's the cutest cunt I've ever seen.

To my astonishment, I see my daughter's hand slip down to the area of my interest.

She begins lightly teasing her slit, gliding back and forth. After a few minutes, she shallowly slips one finger in, then drags it up to circle her clit.

My little princess continues teasing her jewel, and those adorable lips get wetter, responding to her quick flicks and delicate touches.

All the while, I've been ignoring both the movie and my hardening cock. However, when a jump-scare sends Annie flying into my lap, I get worried.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" I support her up with one hand, guiding the extra pillow over my lap.

Her lower lip trembles, and my heart quenches. "Yes, Daddy. Can I lie in your lap though?"

A trepidatious noise escapes my throat and I say, "I'm not so sure, princess."

She makes a puppy dog face at me, and this time both my heart and cock react. "Okay, fine. Grab the blanket."

She smiles, settling down, and places her head on the pillow in my lap. After a few minutes of her shifting around, I finally ask, "Is something wrong, Annie baby?"

She lifts her head, saying, "Well, the pillow isn't letting me see the movie well. Do you mind if I move it to your right a bit?"

I gulp, worried about the very obvious bulge being hidden by that pillow. But she did say only a little bit. "Sure. A little bit."

Apparently a little bit means practically off my lap. With my shield out of the way, my little soldier is exposed. I try to mentally calm myself to lower my erection, but Annie doesn't seem to notice.

She just puts her head down, rubbing around a bit, murmuring in contentment.

My head practically flies off. I think I feel the steam coming out of my ears. Her head is resting right over my cock, and she just rubbed all over it. Could this get any worse?

After a very tense 30 minutes for me pass like frozen molasses, Annie starts grumbling again. "My neck hurts, Daddy."

She sits up, attaching herself right to my side, right leg hitched slightly over my left. She's about 20% of the way to being in my lap.

I mentally scream. Yeah, this is worse.

How fucking long is this movie?

Annie shivers, wrapping the blanket around herself and huddling in closer to me. This action does three things:

Plants her tits right under my face and I can see halfway down her torso. She has the most pinchable nipples.

Wiggles her body against me, and she gets 40% closer to full liftoff into my lap.

Ruins the rest of the movie for me. No chance of focusing now.

Annie spends the rest of the movie working her way into my lap. By the time she's fully on my, my cock is noticeably alert to the situation.

Either my daughter is more innocent than the Virgin Mary or she doesn't care. And I just saw my daughter masturbate, so Option 2 is looking mighty strong.

Annie spends the rest of the movie reacting strongly to the scares, making gasping noises and squirming around, resulting in her gyrating on my dick.

Blessedly, this 2 hour torture ends. The minute the credits roll I jump up, placing Annie next to me. "Wow, great pick, baby girl. Maybe we can do a comedy next time, though. Don't want you having nightmares."

I quickly say goodnight then dart upstairs, getting ready for bed and lying down in my boxers.

I rub the outside of my underwear, deciding I won't masturbate to my sexy baby girl. I won't.

Willpower is pretty low coming from the James corner, apparently. Two hours later and I'm still lying in bed, thinking about Annie rubbing her wet pussy in front of me earlier.

God, maybe she really is a slut.

The thought makes my cock twinge. My sweet little girl, cock-hungry.

I get out of bed, creeping down the quiet hallway, then push open Annie's door, hoping it doesn't creak.

Once again, Annie is laid out for me in bed.

Huh, that's weird. Tonight, she's sprawled on her back, legs spread and tits greeting the air.

I almost salivate, walking closer to her nubile body and wantonly spread legs.

Pulling my cock out, I drag my eyes over her still expression, cute little tits with half-hardened nipples, and fragrant cunt. I can smell her, a gentle yet strong aroma.

With one hand stroking my cock and the other moving towards her body, I focus on her tits.

I brush a hand lightly over her left, watching it immediately tense and harden into a small bud.

"You really are a slut. My little princess, flaunting her sexy little body and grinding this wet pussy on Daddy's cock."

I do the same to her right, adding a little pinch for good measure. Her legs jerk at this, so I do it a few more times.

I quietly chuckle, amazed at how responsive my little girl is to me, even in her sleep.

"You know, Annie baby, I couldn't concentrate on work today. The minute you left I took my cock out and blew a load thinking of you on your knees for Daddy, sucking me like a champ. A little slut meant for pleasing me."

I bring my hand down to her pussy, gliding a finger over her slit like I watched her do earlier. I repeat her action, sticking a finger into her warm center, saying, "Oh, you're dripping wet for Daddy, baby."

I then drag a finger up to her clit and circle it, applying steady, gentle pressure.

Annie jerks, moaning in her sleep, then returning to stillness.

I slip my finger out, dragging it down until I can grab a handful of her ass.

"I'm going to dream about spanking this naughty ass, crying and begging Daddy for his cock."

I decide not to test my luck for the night and return to my room, jerking off into my hand and falling asleep to thoughts of how Annie's pussy tastes.

*

I call out for Daddy, then find him sitting in his office that he rarely uses. These days, it's more like Mom's gym.

"Hiya, Daddy," I say, walking in wearing a tight top and thin, short sleep shorts. "I had a nightmare last night."

He looks up at me, looking dignified and gentlemanly in his glasses. "Oh?"

"Yeah, there were all these men, like the ones from the movie last night, and they were chasing me," I whimper, getting closer to Dad. "Finally, one got me."

I crawl into his lap, wrapping my legs behind his back. "Daddy, I was so scared. They were touching me all over and grabbing me and whispering dirty things in my ear, telling me how they wanted to use me." I sniffle, putting my head on his shoulder and throwing my arms over his shoulders, making sure he feels my pebbled nipples against his chest.

"At first I was scared of them, but,,," I sniffle again, methodically and slowly moving around in his lap, his semi-hard cock engulfed between my pussy lips and fat ass. "But then I started to like it, Daddy. I liked how rough their hands were, how they wanted to use me."

I breathe a bit heavier in his ear, feeling his cock harden against me, my pussy lighting up like a firefly in July.

"I woke up and I felt so wrong," I say, pulling back to look at his flushed face and heated expression. "So I came to see you to feel better. I feel so good, thank you Daddy. I'm gonna go make breakfast. Want eggs?"

After a day spent teasing Daddy and a game of basketball, prompted by me to tire him out, I tell Dad I'm going to turn in early. He yawns, nodding his agreement.

He's been yawning for an hour, nodding off through the episode of Survivor.

Around 1 am, I decide three hours is more than enough time for him to be sleeping.

I grab the two furry handcuffs and two leather ones I bought at a sex shop yesterday.

I tiptoe to Dad's room, seeing him mostly on his back, wearing only boxer briefs.

Quietly, I creepy closer, eventually getting close enough to grab one arm and attach his left wrist to the headboard.

Thankfully, my father sleeps through almost anything.

I slip around to the other side of the bed, maneuvering his arm to mirror his already-restrained one.

His starts to jostle around right as I click it into place, and I snatch my hand back and drop to the ground.

Oh, shit.

After about a minute of hearing nothing, I get back up, seeing he just moved in his sleep. Same breathing pattern.

I grin, but decide to forego the ankle restraints. That jostling freaked me out and now I just want to get on with this.

I shed my clothing, then climb up on the bed, avoiding skin contact until I'm in a position on all fours, hovering over him.

I slide one hand to his crotch, tracing my fingers over his flaccid dick. I move a bit harder, and his cock comes to life.

I continue stroking his cock through his underwear, seeing as his body slowly warms up and reacts.

He groans in his sleep, and when I lean down to suck over the spot where I know his tip is, his hips flex upwards, seeking relief.

I decide I need more, so I start working his underwear downwards. When they're about halfway down his thighs, I lose my balance a little and accidentally jerk.

I still, waiting to see if my poor reflexes ruined my plan.

I hear Daddy moan groggily, then I hear the awareness come into his voice.

"Wh-what the fuck? Why am I tied up? Oh, my god, Annie, what are you doing?"

I smile up at him, returning my hand to lazily stroke his now fully-erect cock.

"Morning, Daddy."

"Annie, Annie sweetie," he groans, unintentionally jerking his hips, "this is wrong. You can't touch Daddy like this."

"Oh, you mean like you've been touching me? I was awake Daddy. I know you've been," I drag a hand down my body, pinching a tit and shoving a finger inside myself, "feeling me. Looking at me. Jerking your big Daddy dick over my ass, cumming on me."

I rub my finger over his tip, spreading the precum.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry, sweetie. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I promise to stop. Please just let Daddy out of these."

I pump my pussy with my finger, then take my finger and wiggle it in Daddy's face. "Actually, I'm just getting started. I want to make you happy, and I know you want me, Daddy.

"Just," I wave my finger past his nose, watching his nostrils flare as he inhales, "let me have," I drag my wet finger over his closed lips, "your dick."