Let Me Have Your Dick, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He darts his tongue out, sampling a taste of my yummy pussy juices.

I see the moment he gives in to me. His posture somehow tenses, and he growls at me.

"I want you to know how wet you make me, Daddy."

I position my pussy over his cock, dragging my wetness back and forth, teasing him.

"Princess, stop teasing Daddy. Will you let me out of these so I can lick that sweet little cunt?"

I moan, shaking my head and continuing my own foreplay. "Just thinking about my Daddy's hard cock beneath me, about to penetrate my tight, virgin pussy," he yanks at his restraints, groaning.

I smirk, dragging my hands down his lean, muscular chest, then looking up into his gorgeous green eyes.

"Well, it's enough to make my hot pussy drip on your big cock."

He tilts his head back, letting out a groan of defeat, chased sadly by arousal.

I decide to have pity on him, so I get off his lap. He glances curiously at me, his eyes lighting up as he sees me undo the wrist restraints.

After slipping his wrists out, he rubs the tender spots from pulling at his restraints.

Daddy leaps up, wrapping one arm around my waist, then maneuvers us so I land under him, his legs caging me in and our lower halves dangling off the bed.

He lowers his head, dragging the tip of his tongue over my nipple in fast, barely-there touches.

I mewl, trying to thrust up at him but stopped by his body over mine.

He starts licking slowly up my breasts, teasing his way to my aching nipples.

He finally reaches one, sucking languidly but applying enough pressure to make me grab his head and try to force it in more, more, more.

After paying the same amount of attention to my other, lonely nip, leaving them sore and eager, he starts kissing his way down my chest and stomach.

He makes his way back to my tits, and I worry that he won't go back down where I want him to go.

I pull his head up. "Daddy, I love you. But right now, you aren't where I need you. Either lick my cunt or fuck me already!"

He looks up at me, waiting for the right word.

"Please?" I try, earnestly shaking my ass.

He pulls his trapped arm free, climbing off of me and lowering down to his knees.

My breathing quickens in anticipation. No one's ever liked me down there. Well, this one boy Tommy almost did, but after he poked and prodded around with his finger, I quickly grabbed his dick and gave him a hand job to distract him.

Before I know it, Daddy's hot breath is past my stomach and on my inner thighs.

"Oh," I moan, excited to feel him down there.

Daddy licks my thighs much in the way he did my breasts, with slow strokes, as though he has all the time in the world.

Meanwhile, I'm wriggling like a gecko in heat seeking my prize.

"Now taste me. I need to cum."

He lets out a heavier breath, says, "Well, anything for my Princess," then descends.

He eats me out with unparalleled gusto, devouring me like my tits were the appetizer and my pussy is his last meal.

I moan, thrusting up into his tongue. "Daddy," I sigh, shifting a little to the left, "please put a finger in me. I need something in me."

He teases one finger up and down my slit, then slides a finger in, twisting in and out in deep, unhurried motions.

He comes up for air, a hungry look in his eyes. "Baby, do you want to come?" He keeps stroking a finger inside of me, one thumb nearly brushing my clit.

"Yes," I reply, "so much, Daddy. So, so much. But," he halts his motions, waiting for my next words.

"But I want to come on your cock," I mumble, looking down. I feel embarrassed. Yikes, this is how guys must feel when they can't go for round two after only two minutes.

His chuckling draws my attention back up to his face. "Oh, sweetie," he grins, "Don't you worry about that. Let Daddy take care of you."

He pauses, fingers having resumed their dance, then in an authoritative, gentle voice voice asks, "Do you trust me?"

I nod, replying while intoning in a deeper voice, "Always."

Heh, Snape. I'm funny, but it goes over his head.

He curls his finger upwards, hitting that spot I love to reach with my own hands, then brings his tongue down to circle my clit.

"Yes," I moan, "yes, Daddy, please. Please make me cum on your finger. Make your little Princess cum on your finger."

I pinch my nipples, that burning feeling growing stronger until I'm just nearing that peak, but something is holding me back.

"Almost," I pant, twitching my hips upward in my struggle, "there."

Daddy moves his other hand, which had previously been tracing lazy circles on the back of my leg and keeping it in place over his shoulder, and traces it over my ass.

Next thing I know, his free finger is placed directly over my...other hole. I jump, but he keeps it there.

"D-d-aAaaAAAaaAAaDDY," I start to whimper but it turns into a scream as the finger tracing little circles over my asshole pushes past my sphincter.

Between the ministrations to my sensitive clit and his finger pumping in and out of my ass, I clench down hard in orgasm, finally coasting the top of the wave.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming!" I scream and let it ride over me as I hump myself down on both his fingers.

Afterwards Daddy stands, pulling out his fingers, then poses before me like a smug sex god.

"Lie down up there," he commands.

He climbs up to me, caging me in with his body while I look down at his hard dick and gorgeous body. "Can you finally put that in me, Daddy? I wanna feel you shoot your cum inside my pussy. I've always wondered if you can feel it," I say, scrunching my nose in wonder.

He chuckles, then kisses me lightly and I tilt my head back in enjoyment. He pulls away, making a face, and licks the end of my nose.

I laugh, pulling him back down for a deeper kiss. Our tongues entangle in a flurry of motions and soon I can't even feel my own movements.

All I feel is our closeness and the heat and a sensual battle of our mouths.

Oh, also, his hard dick bobbing against my leaking cunt.

I break the kiss and reach down for his dick, positioning it at my pussy entrance and trying to impale myself upwards onto him.

Hmm, maybe I should've gone on top of him. Or left him restrained.

He pushes me down, trapping me with his hips and weight. He backs off a bit, grabbing his dick.

"Beg me, baby. This is payback."

"Please," I groan, dragging the word into a poor imitation of the English language. "Please just stick your hard Daddy cock into my tight, hot, dripping wet virgin pussy! I want you to be the first inside me, Daddy, but for that to happen you need to actually INSERT YOUR PENIS," I try to maneuver again, to no avail, "INTO MY VAGINA!"

He finally slips forward and I yelp. His dick is big and he's attempting to work his way in, inch by inch.

With every gained centimeter, I moan. "Oh, god, Daddy. It feels so good to have you inside me."

Once he's about halfway in, he quickly and decisively nods his head, then slams himself the rest of the way in.

"Oh!" I scream-moan, relishing in the pleasure-pain of the moment.

"Oh, I knew it," Daddy says, thrusting smoothly in and out now. "I knew you were a little slut. Teasing me. Rubbing that dripping pussy in front of me. Begging for my cock."

"Please let me ride you, Daddy," I moan, and he obliges, letting us break contact for only a few seconds before I slide back down, aided by my juices.

I bounce up and down a bit, trying to find a groove. Daddy grabs my hips, shifting them back and forth in a "come-hither" motion.

I like how it feels and apparently so does Daddy, so I keep doing it.

Daddy moves his hands up my sides, then cups my titties. "You've got the most perfect tits, baby. So small and perfect and sensitive."

Somehow the small things doesn't bother me. I've always liked my tits. Less back pain, apparently.

He continues his exploration of my body, reaching most peoples' favorite place: my ass.

"Oh, fuck, Princess. I've seen you jiggle this slut ass all over my house."

He begins thrusting upwards, and his powerful thrusts are moving my body up and down like a rag doll.

I center my hands on his chest, looking for something to stabilize me.

Just when his panting is getting louder, he stops, lifting me off of him. He turns me around onto my hands and knees, lining himself up behind my hips.

"God, I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to bend a fat-assed whore over my knee," he says, slipping his cock back into me. He slams his hips home, then places a hand on the flat of my back, pressing my spine own up my chest is touching the blankets.

I moan, feeling him reach new, deeper places inside of me. "Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I really liked it when you put your finger in me."

He stays silent, then answers almost confusedly, "Okay?" He slows his thrusts, asking, "Do you not like my dick in you, sweetie?"

I quickly respond by thrusting back onto his dick until he starts moving on his own. "No, Daddy. The other finger. In my ass."

At this point he stills completely.

"Do you want me to fuck you in your ass? Is that what you're asking me to do, baby?"

"...yes," I meekly reply, then turn around to see his hard cock, dripping with our combined juices. "I want to taste myself on your cock. Can I lick it, Daddy, before you stick it in my ass?"

He stares down at me like I'm a figment of his imagination, liable to disappear at any moment.

I boldly suck his dick, slobbering all over it in preparation for my ass. A dick is a lot bigger than a finger, especially Daddy's.

Once I'm satisfied, I return to my position on my hands and knees.

I then shiver as he returns a finger to my (now) only remaining virgin hole. "Oh, yes."

Slowly, one finger becomes two, then two becomes three. "I think you're ready, Princess."

"Has Mommy ever let you stick it in her ass, Daddy?" I ask as I reach my hands back, grabbing my asscheeks and spreading them wide.

"No, she's not an anal whore like you."

I hum in my throat at being called an anal whore. I like the sound of that. "Fuck, please put it in me."

The familiar warmth spreads in my groin, excitement making my sphincter quiver.

I feel his slick head dragging more fluids to my asshole.

"I love being your fuck slut," I moan, "I just wanna be your good fuck slut, Daddy."

He lines his dick up, pushing slowly, saying, "Just tell me if you need me to stop, Annie."

"Oh, Daddy, you're so big. It's so big, I love it. I feel so full. I just wish you had two dicks to fill me up, Daddy."

He bottoms out, letting out a disbelieving moan. "I can't believe I'm balls deep in your tight, hot ass."

"Just fuck me! Hard!"

He complies, and I can tell he's closer than before, and a hell of a lot faster. Guess anal will do that to an ass man.

I can feel my own orgasm approaching, and I feel it deeper in my pussy. It's going to be a good one, I smile.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," I moan. "Grab my hair and fuck me like a dog!"

He grunts, and a second later I feel a red hot sting on my ass. I gasp. Did he just spank me?

"You really are my little slut," he says, spanking me with every other word, and I relish in the pain and degradation.

"Yes, Daddy, I am a little slut," I moan, and he spanks me harder.

"My slut," he emphasizes with a smack. "I love seeing your sexy little ass jiggle, baby. Watching it redden under my palm. Fuck, what a good little slut."

I moan again, and I can feel my orgasm nearing even closer.

"You like that, baby?" he asks, pulling my hair and spanking me again.

"I love it, Daddy. I love it," I cry.

His thrusts get faster, and he moans, "I'm about to dump a load of cum in your slutty cunt, sweetie."

He reaches a hand under me, rubbing circles over my tender clit. "Cum for Daddy, Annie," he whispers, and I moan.

Who the fuck can come on command?

He spanks me, then speaks clearly in my ear.

"I said, cum on Daddy's cock in your ass," he orders in a growly voice, increasing the pace on my clit and I clench down on his cock, feeling my orgasm blaze through me like fire.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I cry out through my orgasmic haze.

"Cum in me, Daddy. I want to feel your sperm drip out of my gaping asshole after you cum in me," I moan, purposefully tightening on his cock.

"Naughty fucking whore," he moans, spanking me two more times before he cries out.

I think I feel a hot rush in my ass, but I'm probably imagining things.

A moment passes, neither of us sure what to do.

"Well," he pants, "that happened."

After a few more seconds of awkward dawdling, I left the room. Daddy went to shower and I just peed then passed out in my bed, but not before watching the cum drip out of my ass in my bathroom mirror.

I'm tiptoeing downstairs the next morning before I see Daddy already seated at the table, legs propped up on one end and with his chair askew.

"Good morning, Daddy," I say, walking over to him wearing an oversized, ratty old t-shirt.

He rakes his eyes over me, and that tells me all I need to know. "Good morning, baby girl." He winces at the phrase.

"Look, sweetie," he places his mug down as he speaks, setting his feet on the floor as well. "I think we need to talk about what happened last night."

Before I can allow him to be overcome by regret, I traipse over. "I agree," I say, standing less than a foot away now.

I sit down in his lap, straddling him and letting his half-hard cock rest against my warm pussy.

"Oh, sweetie, this is what we need to talk about. What we did was wrong. It can never happen again."

I don't get up, instead grinding down onto him. "I know you want me, Daddy. Less than ten hours ago you were slamming this into me and telling me how much you love my ass."

Once he realizes I have no intention of moving, he tries to lift me off himself, but I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso.

Well, as much as I can with the chair in the way.

His struggling does the opposite of what he wants. In our struggle, he shifted my shirt up and ended up dragging his hands across my plush ass.

"Come on, Daddy. You know how much you want to fuck this tight little pussy," I pout, grinding down onto his hard cock.

"Oh, fuck," he says as he tugs his waistband down and wriggles far enough out of his underwear to release his cock, letting it slap against my wet hole.

"That's a good Daddy," I cheekily and happily state, then grab his dick and slide down, hissing all the way.

Daddy moans, and I get as much in as I can, then start bouncing.

The slight curve of his dick pushes into my g-spot and I let my head fall back, feeling an orgasm approach hard and fast.

"Hey, Daddy?" I ask though my haze.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"What happens when Mommy and Cole get home?" I wonder, and he looks into my eyes with those beautiful green gems.

He ponders this for a moment as I continue to work his cock.

He smirks and I feel butterflies. "So, how do you like pussy?"

*

What if....this wasn't the end. Hahahaha jk. Unless?

Bad meme humor aside, if anyone wants a chapter 2, let me know.

Hope you all enjoyed!

And once again, if you have unnecessarily rude as opposed to helpful criticism, please just refrain. Having to read poorly constructed arguments about why my writing is subpar isn't really my cup of tea. Especially since responding makes me look like a jackass.

All constructive criticism welcomed with open arms and keyboard. Adieu!