Let Mom Help

Story Info
Mom helps her son anyway she can.
2.2k words
4.44
57.4k
77
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up as I ran my tongue over his balls and up the shaft. He moaned and his cock jumped as I gave the head a kiss before slipping it in my mouth. I watched him as I took him deeper until my nose was buried in the hair surrounding it. His hands came to my head and he thrust gently at first, then harder. I felt the air leave my lungs and my throat constricted tighter around him. He let go and I pulled up gasping and drooling watching as it ran down his hard member. I smiled and licked at the spit as I heard him murmur, "god damn, Mom, you give the best fucking head."

"Thank you, Daniel." I whispered as I took his cock down my throat again. My head bobbing up and down as his hips pumped into me. He pushed my head down one final time as he exploded. I moaned at the taste of him. I came back up, licking and kissing the tip of his cock. I liked to watch his body tense with every touch. His hands came down and pushed me back. He smiled at me, "I have to get ready for work."

"Fine." I said with a little pout. I got up and kissed his forehead, "have a good night at work."

"I will now." He reached around and spanked my ass. I giggled and left the room to go upstairs.

I laid in bed and thought about Daniel. He had moved back in with me a while ago having been in a different state for work. He found a new job closer to home and was in the process of finding his own place. At first it was hard to adjust with him being here. I would forget about him. Being gone most of the time between work and old friends; he would come home to find me in various stages of dress. When I lived by myself it was not uncommon for me to walk around completely naked, never liking to be in clothed for very long. He would look at me but never reacted the way you would think your child would. He would shake his head and laugh, "I think you forgot clothes again."

"Oh shoot. I'm sorry. I forgot you were coming back."

He would run his eyes over my form appreciatively and always say something to the effect of how he didn't understand why I didn't have a man. I would laugh it off. I had men just not steady ones. Finding it easier in my lifestyle to have flings rather than serious relationships. I would counter by saying he hadn't brought a girl home yet to meet his mother. He would laugh as he walked away.

I came home early from work one evening and I could hear a girl moaning in the living room. She sounded like she was having one hell of a time. I thought maybe Daniel was watching porn but thought why would he do that down here and not in his room. Plus the sound was too loud to be coming from a device. I quietly peaked around the corner and saw Daniel laying on the couch. A girl lay next to him, one leg over Daniel, the other on the floor. His fingers played with her as he kissed and sucked at her lips. She moaned loudly, "Daniel, you always make me feel so good." He kissed her harder and whispered something in her ear. I thought about leaving but my feet didn't move. I continued to watch as he brought the girl to orgasm. She sat up after that and he told her to suck his cock. I could have left then while they were distracted with the changing of positions but I didn't. I watched as she took the head of his cock into her mouth with her hand wrapped around the shaft. He rested his back on the arm of the couch and watched her. She took just a little more of him into her mouth but didn't go any further. Daniel looked frustrated, "use your tongue. Go down more. Come on Cindy, fuck."

She looked up and moved her head, "I'm sorry Daniel. I'm trying to get better." He sighed, "I know just come up here." She moved on top of him and he quickly stuck his cock in her. She moved a little but his hands came to her hips. He thrusted hard and fast into her until he told her to swallow. At this point I left. I knew the girl was going to be gone soon. I didn't want to get caught. I quietly left the house again and waited ten minutes before I walked back in the door.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mom."

I walked in the living room. Daniel was still on the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Hi, sweetie, how was your day?"

"It could have been better. How was yours?"

"Okay. Have you eaten?"

"Yeah I'm good. I have to get ready for work soon."

"Alright. I walked over and kissed his forehead. Have a good night."

'Thanks, Mom, I'll try."

I walked upstairs and immediately laid on the bed. My hand on my pussy before I hit the pillow.

I continued to come home early. Sometimes the girl was there and if she was I watched as she tried hard to do what Daniel wanted. He always got frustrated with her and started sending her away without any relief. I started ducking around the corner so when she left she wouldn't see me. I would then watch Daniel masturbate.

After a couple of weeks of watching him I decided I was going to do something about his frustration. He was growing grumpy and irritable and I didn't like it. I waited until the girl left and Daniel started masturbating. I really didn't understand why he kept trying with this girl but maybe he actually liked her and wanted her to do better. I saw his eyes close as he thought of things to jack off to. I quietly walked into the room and positioned myself between his legs. Starting with his balls, I gently began to lick and suck them. He moaned as my tongue ran up the shaft.

"Cindy? What the hell? That feels so good. How did you..."

His words trailed off as I took him into my mouth and slid him down my throat. I only put enough of his cock in my mouth so that I could still see him. He would open his eyes eventually. I sucked and used my tongue, swirling it around him, letting the spit from my mouth drop down. His hands came to my head and his eyes opened.

"Oh fuck. Mom? What? This is.."

I lowered my mouth completely onto him, taking every inch of his cock into my throat, slowly moving my head up and down.

"Oh my fucking God. That feels so good." His hands came to the sides of my head and he began pumping his hips, sending his cock deep into my throat then back out. He murmured, "I'm going to come." I pushed my head down again as he orgasmed. I moaned as I tasted him.

I pulled my head from him and wiped spit from my chin. He stared at me in disbelief for a minute then shook his head, "Mom. That was the best fucking blow job I've ever had."

I smiled and shrugged, "thank you. I've had lots of practice. Now, I don't ever want to see you moping around here again. If you need something just ask. I will always help you Daniel."

He nodded but said nothing more. I patted his knee, "good. Now go get ready for work. I will see you tomorrow."

He nodded again as I got up, kissed him on the forehead and told him to have a good night like I did every night I saw him.

This was the way things continued for a while. I was content to suck his cock before work and fuck myself afterwards. I would not push him to fuck me. I would let him decide when it was time to do so. The girl stopped coming around but I knew he was still seeing her. He would smell like her sometimes when I was sucking him. It didn't matter to me and I hoped that she was learning from their sessions together.

I was shocked to come home one night and not see Daniel around. He was always waiting for me in the living room. I shrugged it off, went about my nightly routines and went to bed. I laid on top of the covers thinking about the nights spent with Daniel. My fingers pressed deep inside of me when my door opened and Daniel walked in. He stood there watching me as I continued to pleasure myself. He said nothing as he disrobed and came onto the bed. I gasped as he moved my hand and slowly circled my clit with his tongue. My hands came to his head as he used his mouth. Moving his tongue from inside of me to my clit and back.

I whispered, "That feels so good, Daniel."

He looked up at me and sucked my clit into his mouth. I moaned loudly as he sucked and licked. His tongue moved faster.

"Oh fuck, Daniel, you're going to make me come."

He moaned as he flicked his tongue across me. My back arched and my hips thrust up as the orgasm hit my body. He pulled back and kissed my pussy sending little shockwaves through me before coming to kneel between my legs. He pulled me to him and slid his cock inside. I moaned as I felt him for the first time enter me. He pumped slowly, pulling almost completely out before going back in.

"You feel amazing on my cock."

I moaned, "you feel amazing in my pussy."

He moved, bringing his body close to mine. His lips grazed my lips as his cock pushed deep inside of me. My legs wrapped around his waist as his thrust got deeper and harder.

"God, Daniel, you are going to make me come again."

He whispered, "come for me."

My body tensed and I tightened around him. I whispered, "yes" over and over as I orgasmed. His hips thrust once more and I felt him empty into me. He laid with his head on my breasts. Both of us panting as my hands ran through his hair. He moved, smiling at me as he came over to the side and pulled me close to him. He kissed my cheek and ear before falling silent. I felt his breathing slow as he drifted off to sleep.

Daniel had begun sleeping in my room on his nights off. I liked the feeling of his arms wrapped around me. We were laying in the same position we always took him on his side, me nuzzled up against him. I could feel his cock growing hard again and I smiled to myself as I thought, "lucky me." He started pushing it against my butt cheeks. I slightly adjusted my hips and legs so I could catch his cock between my thighs. I moaned as I felt him rub up against me. He took my leg and pulled it over his. Slipping his cock in and bringing his fingers to my clit. My ass pushed back on him as he moved slowly.

"I need to ask you something."

His fingers rubbed a little harder on my clit and I moaned, "what is it?"

"You know that girl I have been seeing?"

"Yeah." My hips began to move with him as his timing became faster.

"I want you to teach her, Mom."

"Teach her what?"

"How to fuck. She's a good girl, loving and sweet and I like her. She just sucks at fucking."

I moaned as he rolled me over onto my stomach. His cock going deeper inside of me.

"How could I even do that?"

"She doesn't know you. She's never seen you. I don't talk about you. As far as she knows this is my house. She wouldn't know you're my mother."

"I don't know, Daniel, it seems risky."

"You said that if I needed help with anything just ask. I need help with this. Plus it would be fucking hot watching you teach her without her knowing who you are."

I pulled my thighs tighter together as his cock thrust faster. I moaned, "I know I did but this. I'm not sure."

"She said she would do it. I asked her. She said she would accept help to please me. I want this, Mom."

Our words were silenced as our bodies took over. The only sounds in the room were the moans of our passion. When Daniel was spent he moved and rolled me onto my back. He looked down at me, "I really want you to think about this. I want this to happen."

"Okay I will think about it."

"Good."

He kissed my forehead this time and laid down to sleep. I turned to my side but my eyes remained open. I had a lot to consider.