Let Mom Help Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom continues to help.
2.1k words
4.51
39.3k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still deciding on whether or not I was going to help Daniel teach his girlfriend to fuck. At first, I didn't want to. What if she found out I was his mom? What would she think of that? Daniel obviously liked her so I didn't want her to run out because of me. I brought my concerns to Daniel, "I still don't know about this, sweetie. I would hate it if she found out and never spoke to you again. I would feel like it was my fault."

Daniel lifted his head from between my legs, "she's not going to know, Mom, we've discussed this."

I moaned as his tongue flicked against my hard clit, "okay. But what if you slip up and are all like, "oh mom you give such good fucking head." "Then what?"

He moved his head and bit the crease of my inner thigh. I laughed as my leg jerked back. He sat up on his knees and pulled me toward him, slipping his cock in me as he talked, "And what if you're like, "oh fuck son your cock is so big and hard and it feel so amazing stuffed in my pussy." I think that we can both control ourselves and our words." He thrust himself deeper and I moaned, "all those words you just said. They are all true." I smiled at him.

"I know." He winked at me and we stopped talking, enjoying the moment while it lasted. Afterwards, the talking started back up.

"Look, Mom, she knows that I have someone that is willing to help. She's willing to accept it. I don't know to what extent we haven't spoken about that but I figured you would decide how to take it from there."

"Well thanks for having so much confidence in me. I have never done this before so I'm not sure what to do. I think that we shouldn't get together the first time for a fuck session only, though, I know that. Let me get to know her. Figure her out, where she's coming from and then ease into teaching her. Maybe I will fuck her without you a couple of times just so she's comfortable with me."

Daniel sighed, "do whatever you want. I'm going to sleep."

A couple of days later, I walked into the house and saw Daniel and his girlfriend in the living room. They were chatting. I walked in and smiled. Daniel got up and came over to me, "Cindy, this is my friend, Amy, the one I was telling you about."

Cindy stood up and took my hand tentatively, "nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Cindy." I watched as her eyes roamed over me, sizing me up. I didn't mind and held my smile as she did so. Daniel broke the silence by asking Cindy if she had anything she wanted to talk about with me. I silently groaned, this was not how I imagined this happening. I took a seat on the couch and waited for the girl to speak.

"So, you and Daniel, you guys used to, um, have sex?"

I caught onto the past tense of her words and nodded, "yes, we did."

"But you guys don't anymore?"

Her face showed that she was bothered by this situation and I wished Daniel had paid more attention to the girl's feelings.

"No. Not since you two got together."

Daniel looked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him. I hated lying. After another round of questioning. Cindy left. I had gotten her to agree to have dinner with me so we could talk more.

Cindy and I became friends. She became comfortable enough with me that she began to ask questions about Daniel, what kinds of things he liked sexually and which were the best ways to please him. One night we were sitting on her couch and as the conversation started to dwindle she asked, "can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"Daniel is my first boyfriend."

"You were a virgin?"

"Not technically. I dated girls before Daniel. I hadn't been with a guy before him. I think that's why I'm so bad at sex."

I rolled my eyes, "you are probably not bad at anything just new. You will get the hang of it."

She placed her hand on my upper thigh and squeezed, "I think I will too if you help me."

Her hand started moving up and I let my legs fall open, "help you how? I thought I was."

"You could help me more. You could show me."

Her hand traveled up more and began to rub my pussy over my panties, "I really like you Amy. I've been thinking about you for a while now and I think Daniel was right in his decision to choose you."

I was dumbstruck by her sudden forwardness. I had thought her to be reserved and shy but she was just waiting for her moment. All I could do was nod my head as she continued to rub me. She said nothing more as she got off her couch and moved between my legs. Her hands deftly pulled off my panties, then lifted my skirt up higher. Her tongue immediately found my clit and I moaned. I looked down at her and she looked up at me and smiled. I brushed her hair from her face, "you definitely know how to use your tongue."

She giggled and sucked my clit into her mouth, flicking her tongue across me. My body jumped and I moaned louder. My hands came to the side of her head as my hips slowly rocked with the rhythm her tongue set forth.

"My God, Cindy, you're going to make me come."

She flicked her tongue harder and faster and my body exploded as the door to the apartment opened and Daniel walked in. Cindy raised her head and wiped her chin smiling up at him, "you got here just in time."

"Looks like it."

Daniel looked over to me and I winked at him as I sat up, "well may as well take your clothes off. First lesson begins now."

Cindy squealed and clapped. I asked Daniel to come sit on the couch and told Cindy to get between his legs. I came to the side.

"First thing, lick his balls, kiss and lick the shaft and head of his cock. Giving head is not a chore, Cindy, it's a pleasure and you should be happy to do it as Daniel is happy to receive the love you show by sucking him."

I watched as Cindy began licking his balls, "good, gently suck them into your mouth."

I looked at Daniel as he moaned and I smiled, "see he already likes it. Now move, lick his cock, good girl. Kiss it. That's it."

I moved my hand down to her pussy and began to play with her as she continued.

"Rub your face on him. Show him that you love his cock."

She moaned as I placed my fingers inside of her, "good. Now start to take him in your mouth. Do it slowly."

She wrapped her lips around him and slowly started to descend, only getting half of him in her mouth; she came back up.

"No. You may not be able to take all of him in your throat right now, but you have to do better than that. Watch."

I moved my mouth to Daniel's cock. I opened my mouth and took him in before closing my lips around him. He moaned again. His hand came to my head to push me down further. I took him and then came back up.

"See. It's easy if you start with an open mouth and then close. When you can get all of him in it's better to just keep your mouth open so he hits the back of your throat better. Try again."

She took him in again, "good girl. Now move your head, fuck his cock with your mouth."

I brought my fingers back to her clit. Both her and Daniel moaned, "see he likes it. Now open your throat and try to get more of him in there."

She came down more and tried to come up as she began to choke. I moved my hand and placed it on her head, "open your mouth, breathe around his cock for now."

I let her up and moved my hand back to her pussy as she gasped for air. She tried to wipe away the saliva connecting her mouth to Daniel's cock, "no leave it there. Try again or lick and kiss his cock until you have your air all the way back."

She opted for kissing and licking for a moment before placing him back into her throat. I rubbed her clit hard and watched Daniel's hand come to the back of her head this time.

"Squeeze your throat, massage his cock with it."

She sputtered around him but didn't try to pull back this time, "good girl."

I looked over to Daniel and mouthed, "encouraging words."

He snapped out of whatever haze he was in, "Cindy that's the best fucking head you've ever given me. You're doing such a good job."

The girl moaned louder and her body began to shake. I nodded to Daniel to keep talking as her orgasm hit.

Daniel moved her head and told her to come sit on him. I moved between Daniel's legs and watched as Cindy mounted him. She started bouncing up and down, "you have to have movement in your hips. Sit down on him. There you go, move back and forth, move your hips and tighten your pussy muscles."

"Oh that feels wonderful."

"See. If you want to bounce that's fine just pull your hips back that way there's friction."

She looked at Daniel; Her eyes wide, "oh my god, Daniel, your cock feels so good."

Daniel responded by kissing her. She started bouncing but this time with her hips back slightly, "oh gosh that feels good too."

I moved sitting on the couch next to Daniel watching the girl discover how good a cock could feel. Daniel's hand came to my pussy and he started playing as Cindy rode him.

"Oooo..Daniel I'm going to come."

"Yes Cindy, do it, come for me."

She gasped and shook as she came. Daniel's hand moved and he grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder inside of her. He grunted and she moved quickly, hopping off of him and wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. His body tensed as he came inside her mouth.

She fell back wiping at her lips and smiled, "that was the best sex I've ever had."

I laughed and shook my head, getting up to find my dress, "well I think I'm going to head home. You two have fun."

Cindy jumped up and kissed me. I could taste Daniel on her and I moaned softly, "thank you Amy, I can't wait to do it again."

I looked at her and winked.

"No, I meant it. I'm sure you have more you can teach me and I want to fuck you and Daniel together."

I nodded and kissed her again. I wasn't sure if I was going to do this again. I had done what was asked and I figured they could figure out the rest.

Later that night, I felt Daniel crawl into bed with me. His arm wrapped around my waist. His cock pressed against my ass. I could feel it was sem-hard and as he rubbed he grew.

"You and Cindy didn't fuck anymore?"

He laughed, "no we ate and then she said she had to go to bed. She has to get up early tomorrow."

I nodded and pressed myself harder against him. He moved my leg so he could slip his cock inside of me. I moaned.

"Thanks Mom, Cindy was so happy she was practically bouncing off the walls the rest of the evening."

I moaned as his hips thrust harder into me, "you're welcome, Daniel."

"She's already talking about next time and what she wants to do to you."

"I don't know if there will be a next time."

His cock stopped for a moment and I turned my head to him.

"Sure there will."

He turned me over onto my belly and drove his cock deep and hard into me. I gasped my hips rocking with his. My body trembled as his cock drove into me. I moaned as my orgasm hit and I felt him come.

He rolled my back over onto my side, keeping his cock in me. He kissed the side of my head, "goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight, Daniel."

The last thought I had before going to bed was that this love triangle may be fun for a while and I might see where it goes.