Let Our Paths Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a family run business, plus I was just a Commis chef, it wasn't like I had to do anything particularly important." Billie tilted her head, "anyway, I want to try and steer away from the stereotype." After taking a sip of her ice-water, she turned and faced Ashley once again as if to start a new conversation. "Have you got a boyfriend?"

"No, funny thing is I went on a blind date yesterday." Ashley said, reaching over the table to fondle the candle nervously

"Oh, was his date better than mine so far?" Billie asked, sensing the embarrassment surrounding it, she lowered her head a tad and looked into Ashley's green eyes, she was smiling awkwardly.

"No," Ashley replied while slowly sighing, "he took me to this really dreadful place with plastic chandeliers and things. I said I needed the bathroom then slipped away."

"Slipped away as in ran away?" Billie asked as she gasped in shock, "must have been bad."

"Yes, he was criticising the fact that I'm artist, he said he could paint if he really wanted to. Like that is all art is about." Ashley ate another sushi roll, "anyway, what about you?"

"What, do I have a boyfriend?" Billie laughed, "of course I don't," she lowered her voice a little now, afraid to be overheard by a member of the family who owned the sushi bar, "I only like women."

As soon as the words had came from Billie's deliciously plump lips a nervous shudder frosted over Ashley's intestines. It had been like the revelation had been somewhat spontaneous, despite, however, the fact that Ashley had already guessed.

"Oh," Ashley replied while her bottom lip began to quiver nervously, "how long have you known?"

"Probably since nursery school, I can remember this amazing girl who I used to play with a lot in the sandpit. I told her I loved her but she moved away shortly afterwards because her parents got a job abroad or something." Billie said while gazing over at Ashley, she had a glint in her eyes that told she was in love with the girl from the sandpit in her childhood; she was in love with Ashley. The story, however, rung familiar to Ashley but it did not fully make sense, yet.

"That's cute; do you think she loved you back?" Ashley asked, urging her friend on so she could hear more and hopefully understand how she recognised such a tale.

"She said she loved me too, afterwards, but I don't know."

Ashley looked down at the empty platter, only small pieces of loose rice and the occasional splatter of intriguing sauce remained upon the dish. For once, in a long time, in her life Ashley had not thought about running away and hiding inside the safe refuge of her flat throughout the entirety of the date. Instead she had found her self comforted by her smooth-voiced friend's presence. Billie possessed a sexy elegance about her, and something which Ashley believed to be a rarity nowadays.

"I'd love to draw you one day." Ashley blurted out, jerking herself back into her chair once she had realised she had said it aloud.

"I'd love to cook for you one day," Billie retorted in a harsh tone, as if ordering that she be allowed to cook for her. "In this drawing of me, would I be fully clothed or naked?" Billie whispered again, moving her face in closer to Ashley's, and looking around the room to check no one was spying on them.

"What ever."

"Thank you for not bailing on me tonight, like you did to that bloke." Billie remained close to Ashley's face, her eyes fixated upon her moist lips. "Do you want me to take you home or would you like to stay in town and do something else together?" Ashley wanted nothing more than to say yes, -yes let's go to a lesbian night club and get completely trashed, but for some reason she refused and asked to be taken home.

The whole car ride back to Ashley's apartment had practically fallen under complete silence. It was not the kind of silence where one felt the need to chatter about nonsense in order to feel comfortable, however; it was the silence of long forgotten hunger. Occasionally, as the car would come to a halt at the red traffic lights, the girls would turn their heads and look at one another briefly. Billie, the taller of the two at about 5"4, had always seemed to tower above the lowly 5"1 Ashley and portray a sense of confidence and domineering strength about her; something she found very intimidating at first. The more she would stare at the driver in her sidelong profile, however, the more she would realise how Billie could provide stability as well as being spontaneous and wild. It was as though, through some divine and all conquering power, destiny had bought the pair back together despite how far apart they had previously drifted.

"Phone me soon," said Billie while leaning over to Ashley's side of the car and handing her a loose piece of paper with an eleven digit number scrolled down upon it. "I really enjoyed myself."

"Me too, and I will." Ashley nodded sincerely while opening the car door and making her way outside into the, still, bitter cold air.

Ashley's apartment had felt cold and empty as soon as she had got in and, no matter how hard she tried, she could not take her mind away from Billie and the familiarity she aroused. Ashley dragged her frail frame into her bedroom and then collapsed, tired from the last two nights of dating, onto her large double bed. She looked around the darkened room and at her alarm clock dial; it was ten twenty-one pm. From outside her open window the shadows of the large sycamore tree outside peered through like long and frail arms extending across to attempt to caress her pale face. Ashley closed her eyes and begun to think about how beautiful Billie's face had seemed underneath the warm light of the scented candle. She slowly let her imagination wander away with her and take her to a place where a large open fire's warmth blazed upon her naked back. Billie had been there with her, in her imagination, and had been naked, too, apart from having Ashley's favourite long and black cardigan wrapped around her back.

Ashley closed her eyes and reached into her slack jeans and buried her tiny hands into her wet crotch. All throughout the night she had wondered if she had really been getting wet over their conversations or whether or not she had simply imagined it. This, however, confirmed what she had suspected; and the inside of her thighs lay coated in thick pussy juice. Ashley, deciding her body had made up its own mind surrounding the situation, began fondling around her jeans crotch until she had managed to unbutton the area and begin to pull them down her tiny, and thin, legs. She closed her eyes again and reached down into her own pussy and began fingering the area gently; teasing her self. She had closed her eyes and imagined Billie had taken off the long cardigan and began gently caressing the area. She could picture Billie's perfect face, almost as if the fantasy was reality, smiling back at her as she began rolling the palms of her hands around Ashley's stomach and thighs with the warmth of the fire scorching their bare flesh.

Ashley raised her body, at one with her fantasy, and began to gently make circular rotations around her clitoris area. The nub had now hardened and become erect so that each circular motion she took would intensify the sensitivity. Feeling her pussy getting wet she pushed two of her fingers, from her free hand, into her pussy whole and slowly began probing the insides of her flesh. She could feel her body rising as the feelings became more intensified and came ever closer to the big climax. She raised her back in anticipation and clenched her jaws as the orgasm rippled through her body, but there was something telling her she could have came a lot harder. The room span slowly as she panted, her breasts rising up and down through the thin fabric of her white t-shirt; her nipples had been erect and poking through her sports bra. No matter how hard she would try, her nipples would always show through her tops when she was sexually aroused. They were always long and hard when she was aroused; like two pink pebbles.

"Billie..." Whispered Ashley vaguely into the dream she had closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

-4.

Two days had passed since the girls had seen each other and, after drinking one Scotch whiskey to gather enough courage, Ashley had rang Billie and enquired whether or not she would like to accompany her to an art gallery she had been invited to exhibit some of her works at. Billie, of course, had said yes finding the whole area of art fascinating and intriguing. Like their last date Billie had came round carrying a bouquet of flowers under her arm and had planned on driving them to their destination. This time, however, understanding this art gallery was somewhat formal; Billie had worn a semi-transparent blouse and a knee-length pencil skirt. From her thin neck, also, hung a long and intriguing chain like necklace which harnessed several types of tangled charms at the bottom. She looked beautiful, just as she had the date two nights earlier.

Ashley smiled broadly as she observed the bouquet of striking Cymbidium Orchids and Billie's smooth and elegant movements. A rush of blood went straight from Ashley's head and down to her pussy as she noticed the contours of Billie's firm breast from underneath her thin top and her laced bra. She had to fight the urge to just touch herself down there, to relieve some of the tension being around Billie was causing.

"Wow, those look amazing." Said Ashley, not realising she was still staring at Billie's spectacular pair of breasts. They were rather large in comparison to her thin frame and would probably be a generous hand full for any man --let alone how big they would seem to Ashley's tiny hands.

"Thanks." Billie replied while she began looking down towards her ample bosom and then smiling, realising she had sent Ashley into another of her nervous flusters.

"I meant," Ashley said while coughing quietly to clear her throat of the embarrassment, "the flowers are amazing, thank you."

"I'm sorry," Billie cried in outrageous laughter, "it's just you're so cute when you get embarrassed."

-You look really nice today though. More than nice, you look amazing; Ashley wished she could have said. Instead she just wondered off into her kitchen and put the stunningly rare flowers into a vase filled with water.

"The exhibition doesn't start until half an hour, do you mind waiting while I go and get ready?" Ashley asked,

"Not at all, can I look at some of your work while you're getting dressed?" Ashley nodded in approval and then pointed towards the room next to her bedroom.

"That's my studio in there; you're free to have a look."

"Thanks, hurry up though honey."

Billie curiously headed towards the room, which had its door closed, and reached for the grey door knob. Inside, the room smelt of strange acidic compounds and damp fabric. Billie smiled broadly as she peered curiously towards the numerous finished, and some unfinished, canvases depicted various bizarre pictures. As she neared further into the room she began to notice how each of her paintings seem to portray a different sense of emotion. For instance, the particular painting she had come to examine into deeper detail had been of a rusted old shed painted using black, grey and white oil paints. She guessed this to have been painted while Ashley had been in a slight state of depression or something, because right next to it had been the most colourful and abstract picture of some kind of desert. These were deep, Billie thought to herself, like delving into Ashley's subconscious thoughts. Despite the personal sense of emotions she could feel coming from each of her paintings, however, Billie felt she belonged amongst these paintings; she felt as though she belonged in Ashley's emotions.

"Hey, I'm ready," Said Ashley leaning over the door frame uncomfortably. She had arrived wearing a long black dress and a pair of black high heeled boots. "I hope they didn't freak you out, I can get a bit deep at times." Ashley's eyes had wondered over to a particular picture of a naked man with no sexual organs.

"No, I really like them. There's something very personal and open about them, like I'm finding things out I didn't know about you before I looked at them." Billie stopped at the door frame with her body pressed just millimetres away from Ashley's.

"Maybe you don't want to know that deep into me, it's too complicated." Ashley said as she, slowly, began to watch Billie's nostrils flare as she exhaled and inhaled.

"Or maybe you are scared I do." Billie closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Ashley's. For a few moments they just stood silently with their eyes closed and their lips pressed together; breathing heavily onto each other. Ashley, surprising herself, opened her mouth slightly ajar and then slowly slid her tongue between Billie's moist and sticky lips. The faint taste of her cherry tasting lip-gloss had now coated Ashley's senses; and she could not get enough of its intoxicating aroma.

"We shouldn't have kissed," said Ashley as she unlocked herself from the embrace.

"Why?" Billie still kept her eyes closed; she had been waiting for that moment for what had seemed the entirety of her life. After all, you never fall out of love with your first.

"Because it's too soon and I don't know how I feel." Ashley sighed and cupped her head in her tiny hands; she could feel herself beginning to fight back floods of tears.

"Ashley," Billie said, placing her hand gently underneath Ashley's chin and slowly coaxing her glare upwards, "okay, if that is how you feel then I will not force you into anything, you understand?" Billie let go of her chin and then cupped both of her hands tightly "and you're still taking me to the exhibition, right?"

"Yes I understand, and of course I am," Ashley retreated back into her living room, "and there's free wine you know, how could I not go?"

As Ashley had said, there was free wine. Billie smiled nervously as she examined the heads of those also attending the art gallery. Before she had arrived she had envisaged a small gathering of upper class business men and women; all with the predisposed opinions that people like Billie did not belong in a place of such high social credibility. However, as soon as she had arrived inside the warmth of the rustic building, she had realised she had been completely wrong. Everyone inside had seemed much like her, normal folk from normal working class backgrounds who simply wished to explore their own inhibitions. She had even noticed a confident and liberating side to Ashley, one side of her personality, which at the time in her childhood, had been the main reason as to why she fell so in love with her.

"Baby, will you give me a tour of the place?" Asked Billie; she had felt herself becoming slowly jealous of Ashley's fellow artist friends, whom had been demanding most of her attention thus far.

"Okay, I said I'd show you some proper art, didn't I?"

The couple had made their way around almost the entirety of the exhibition floor. Ashley stopped curiously and glared towards a sculpture depicting a man running. It had been made entirely of copper pipes and seemed to flow continuously like the universe, Billie thought to herself as she became equally intrigued. She watched as Ashley noticed a plaque describing the artist on the wall and how she knelt over a tad to read it. Her little white mounds had flopped out of her dress a tad more than usual and showed Billie as much of them as could be allowed without seeing her nipples.

"Ashley," Billie said, staring cheekily down at the artists breasts.

She simply nodded her head and then made a strange moaning noise to show she was listening, when in actually fact she had not really paid much attention to the situation at all.

"Are you even wearing a bra?" Billie asked as she raised an eyebrow in shock, a pleasant shock, of course.

"What?" Ashley said as she quickly stood up and pulled her dress up further.

"You have amazing boobs, lean over again." Billie moved around the sculpture, since she had been standing at the opposite end to Ashley, and stood behind Ashley so that her height towered over her. Ashley had remained silent so Billie continued to make the advances, "have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have my breasts pressed up against yours?"

"No, listen we better head off home, can you take me back?" Ashley said, coughing gently to clear the nerves from her throat as usual.

"Do I make you nervous?" Billie said while she began to reach slowly towards the back of Ashley's head and gently run her fingers through the fine and curly hair. "Because that's how love is meant to make you, it's meant to excite you not content you."

"Why are you talking about love? We've only been on one date." Ashley said, retorting, as she spun around and pushed away Billie's roaming hand.

"Ashley, you knew me before that. You probably knew me before I knew myself."

"I don't understand,"

"We went to nursery school together; you were the amazing girl I mentioned at the sushi bar." The exhibition fell silent upon their intense gaze. Ashley smiled, she understood everything fully now despite the fact that she could not clearly recollect the exact memory Billie had mentioned. However, she remembered their friendship and the times they spent after school at one and another's house talking for hours about bizarre childlike topics.

"Yes, I remember you." Ashley said, "I'm sure you asked my next door neighbour out and I said you meant as in friends going out to play."

"Oh, I remember that as well now." Billie laughed and hastily began cupping her head in her hands; Ashley had never seen her blush before. She had gotten so embarrassed, in fact, that her cheeks had begun to turn a deep shade of red, the type, of which, resembled closely to that of a tomato.

"Looking back I think that made me jealous. I think," Ashley seemed, now, as confused as Billie had originally been. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was nervous in case the whole thing was just some sort of fantasy and that I'd scare you away again." Billie started to make her way towards the exit, "I'll take you home like you asked."

The car journey to Ashley's apartment building had been, once again, in silence. However, this time the silence was, in fact, of the awkward kind.

"Come inside with me," Ashley said as she got out of Billie's car.

"It's okay; I'll give you your space so you can think things over." Said Billie, observing the stars high in the night sky,

"I don't want space to think things over; I want you to come inside." Ashley leant over through the open door and pushed out her small breasts so that the tops of her pink nipples were only just visible. Billie nodded in apprehension but, nevertheless, got out of her car and followed the artist up to her apartment. "I masturbated over you the other night." Ashley said, giggling ever so slightly, as she flicked on the light switch to her apartment's living room. The wine she had consumed at the art exhibition had finally caught up with her and had sent her slightly woozy.

"Did I make you cum?" Billie asked as she wrapped her hands loosely around Ashley's waist, in order to guide her safety through the cold room.

"Yes." Ashley replied while collapsing onto the sofa chair. "Help me take these god damn heels off." Billie laughed contentedly and then leaned over to loosen the shoes grip on her heel. Ashley had given a moan of relief as it left her foot and bounced to the floor.

"Would you like me to rub your feet for you?" Billie asked but she had already begun to smoothly caress them. Ashley made tiny groans of pleasure as Billie intensified her grip and moved her attentions to the balls of her friend's feet.