Let’s Go Where No One Can See Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary stood in front of the blonde and watched as she undid his robe and pulled his trunks down just enough to get at his cock. His cock sprung free, and she had her mouth on it without hesitation. Goddamn, he thought, she does not fuck around, and holy shit can she suck a cock! Clarissa fucks around and licks on the head and the shaft a lot, and while there is no such thing as bad head (at least in Gary's experience) this woman was one of the best Gary had ever had. Holy shit can she work a cock! She got almost the entirety of his cock in her mouth and then tightened her lips and sucked hard as she pulled back. Gary actually moaned out loud and he never did that! Fuck, he thought, I'm going to bust in her mouth in no time if she keeps this shit up!

Amber could seriously suck on this wonderful cock all damn day and would love to swallow this stud's load or even have it blast on her tits (she loved the feel of hot cum hitting her chest) but she knew she needed to get this fucking dick in her pussy. She pulled her mouth off him and gave his nice sack and nuzzle and a kiss before licking up the length of the shaft one time. She reached in her pocket and pulled out the blue wrapper of the trojan and held it out for her friend. He took it and dropped his robe completely and Amber stood and did the same and shimmied out of her purple one-piece suit. They watched each other get nude and as he rolled the condom down his hard cock, she smiled and turned around and bent over, placing her hands on the arms of the chair, and sticking her ample ass out.

Gary watched the blonde pull her suit down and kick it to the side. She was a big gal and had a little roll or two, but Gary loved the sight of that tightly trimmed blonde bush and those big tits and round pinkish nipples. He got the rubber on securely and the blonde was ready for some dick as she turned and pushed that big booty back at him. Gary reached down and slid his hand over that pussy and was amazed at how hot and wet she was! Goddamn, the heat coming off this cunt is amazing, he thought. Gary liked that she was tall enough he didn't have to crouch down too far to get lined up with her pussy. He rubbed his sheathed head against her slit and she let out a quiet 'mmm' and pushed back at his cock. Gary loved when a woman couldn't wait to get him inside her. He held her ass cheeks apart and watched as she pushed back, and his cock disappeared into those wet lips. She moaned low and quiet all the way back until her ass was against his pelvis. He gave those big white cheeks and big squeeze, and she returned the favor, squeezing her pussy around his cock like a clamp. Holy shit this fucking gal was a fuck machine!

Amber felt his cock at her lips and couldn't wait anymore. She pushed back and felt him begin to enter her. She loved the fact that he was aware enough to read her and let her push for a minute. So many guys have to fucking drive all the time or are just clueless as to what a woman is trying to tell them without speaking. This guy seems to be able to read the moment. She felt him begin to fill her up and she was just fucking loving it. He squeezed her ass when he was balls deep in, so Amber put all those Kegel exercises to use and tightened down on him. If he was much thicker, she doubted he would've felt it. Fuck this was a nice dick.

Gary decided it was his time to work so he began slowly pumping in and out of this pussy, slowly building up speed every couple of strokes or so. He was enjoying the view of this big ass jiggling when he'd hit it to the hilt. Her grunts were low, she was clearly working on staying quiet so some random passerby wouldn't hear them fucking. Gary tried to make it hard for her to keep quiet as he kept picking up speed and thrusting harder and harder. The smack of their skin and bodies coming together was getting louder and louder and Gary gripped those womanly hips tight as he watched his cock disappear in her faster and faster.

Amber knew her squeeze of his cock was well received when he started to pump his hips. This guy can throw a dick and knew it wasn't always about speed and power. He was patient, taking his time as he started to fuck her, but he did not waste time either, picking up intensity every few pumps. Soon, Amber was losing herself, getting rocked by this cock. She could hear the smack of their bodies, feel his balls bumping her clit, and feel her own tits swing every time he bottomed out in her. Holy shit, she might hit the casino before work, if this was any indication it was her lucky fucking day for sure!

Gary was in full fuck mode now. He put one foot up on the arm of the chair and was throwing his back and hips into it with abandon. Like a runner who hit his stride, Gary was in the zone and taking this blonde to new heights. This tight, hot pussy was gripping his cock and Gary's own pleasure was on the rise. With every thrust he would get closer to busting and he tightened his jaw and focus. If he wasn't wearing a rubber he may have shot already, but the layer of protection was making him last longer.

Amber began to come. Her fuck stud and lifted a foot up to gain leverage and was pounding the fuck out of her and she loved every second of it. She had slipped her hands down to the cushion of the chair and was now fully bent over, head on the cushion and pushing into the chair with every ram of that cock. She was beginning to think she might end up getting fucked all the way through the damn chair. She was grunting and moaning like a wanton slut and at this point wasn't really concerned if someone passing through the hallway heard them. She had a couple of mini orgasms and then the guy began lifting up with his hips on the downstroke and hot damn that hit her button and she had a full on biting her lip and grunting to keep from screaming orgasm. Fuck oh dear that was the best and hardest she had come in quite a damn while. The guy kept pounding away and Amber had to lift a hand and wave at him, trying to get him to stop for a second.

Gary was deep stroking to beat hell and had begun to give an extra little lift when finished his plunge and the blonde came fucking hard. She was gritting her teeth and moaning and shaking and Gary was as turned on as he could remember being, trying even harder to fuck her good with every moan she gave as she came. Gary kept going, feeling kind of close to coming himself but he knew his shot was not imminent. The blonde's right hand came up and she waved it side to side. Shit, he thought, she's tapping out, I hope she at least lets me finish. Gary stopped and she began to stand so Gary pulled out and stepped back.

Amber up righted herself on wobbly legs and turned and half sat half collapsed in the chair. Her fuck friend stood in front of her, sheathed cock waving in front of her, hard and shiny with her pussy juice. She'd be damned if she let this hard fucking guy go unsatisfied. She reached out and took his cock in her hand and pulled him towards her. She pulled the condom off and gulped that cock. She sucked on it, hard pulsing sucks, holding her breath while she did. She let it pop free and took a deep breath while licking up the side of his shaft and then back down, stopping at the base to half suck half gnaw at the root. She popped the head back in her mouth and worked it in almost to her throat again. Then she started bobbing on it with speed and suction, working her ass off to coax a big load from him.

Gary lurched forward as the blonde grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her. She stripped the rubber off and began sucking his cock with fervor. Jesus she was good at sucking cock. She started lipping/chewing on the base of his cock and Gary thought fuck, she might really fucking devour me! She started going up and down on his cock faster and faster, sucking harder and harder. Gary arched his back a little to jut his cock out towards her and he looked down and watched her work. The only thing better than the view of her slobbering on his cock and her tits bouncing while she did was the way it felt. She grabbed his cock at the base with one hand and started rubbing his balls with the other, running a finger along the smooth underside of his sack. Gary felt his load building in his balls and knew he was about to shoot. The blonde must of sensed this too as she worked his cock even harder and faster. Gary's breath began to catch, and he said the first words that had been uttered since this tryst began. "I'm gonna cum!" He exclaimed.

Amber was laser focused on this magnificent cock and making it come for her. She noticed the guy had leaned back a little, and Amber felt like he must be getting close. After she gripped the base and began caressing his balls, she knew without a doubt he was about to come. She sucked on him even harder, and he began to moan a little and then told her he was going to come. She considered swallowing his load for a moment, then she pulled him out of her mouth at the perfect moment and he shot all over her, mostly on her neck, some on her face and mouth. It was a fucking gargantuan load. Amber loved every second of it the hot cum hitting her, a great reward for both of them. Her only regret was not being able to get a moneyshot on her tits AND swallow this big load. She looked up at her brand-new acquaintance and smiled, his load running down between her massive, sweaty tits and a little dripping off her chin. It was then that Amber chose to say her first words of the encounter.

"Damn baby, that was a lot of cum!"

Gary leaned on the sink for a minute, regaining his balance and getting the stars out of his vision. Amber smiled and sat back in the chair. She was spent. Jesus, she was going to need a nap before her shift started! She reached down and fished the bottled water she had in the pocket of her robe and took a big swig before offering it to Gary. He nodded, said "Oh yeah, need some of that" and finished it off. Gary dropped the bottle in the trash and looked around for his swimsuit. Amber stood up and moved to the sink and turned on the hot water. She was going to need to wash this spunk off her before she went back down the hall. Gary was pulling his trunks up and Amber bent over the sink splashing hot water on her tits, and face, trying to clean up. Gary looked at that big white booty bent over and smiled. Amber saw him eyeing her ass in the mirror and smiled too. They locked eyes and had a moment.

Gary stood in his robe and waited, not sure if he should just leave or not. Amber pulled her suit back on, wiggling into it and getting her tits situated. She walked up to Gary and got up on her tiptoes and gave him a peck on the lips. She reached into his pocket and grabbed his phone. She held it out for him. Gary's eyes widened and he took it from her. Amber smiled and said "Want a number? If no, no skin off my ass. But I'm down for a friend with bene's situation if you are, Stud."

Gary smiled. He unlocked the phone and gave it back to her. Amber took it, dialed herself, let it ring once and hung up and gave it back. "Don't let the wrong person see that number. If you've got a person, that is."

Gary smirked and said "For now. Not for long probably."

"I'm not looking to replace anyone. Friends with benefits. Fuck buddies. Nothing else." Amber said

Gary nodded "I'm down."

Amber smiled "Good. Now go. I'll come out after you're gone."

Gary nodded and put his phone back in his pocket. He turned and unlocked and opened the door and looked both ways. The coast was clear, so he hurried out and closed the door behind him. Gary was going to jump in the shower before Clarissa was done. He was pretty sure he still smelled like pussy.

Amber picked up her robe and looked around the bathroom. She picked up the rubber off the floor and tossed it in the trash. As she double checked to make sure she wasn't leaving anything behind she noticed the giant wet spot she left on the chair cushion. She chuckled to herself. She thought, well, they're closing this bathroom down anyway, and she hoped it still smelled of sex tomorrow when the workers come in to start dismantling the plumbing.

Amber closed her robe back up and felt fully fucked and satisfied. Nothing a good visit to the spa to feel refreshed she thought as she turned off the light and darted back into the hall.

12