The Maid

Story Info
My ebony Goddess, the maid.
4.8k words
4.62
28.5k
49
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Maid

My Ebony Goddess, the Maid

Disclaimer: All sexual activity is between characters over the age of 18. If you have a problem with interracial relationships, please find something else to read. Any similarity between these characters and any other real people is entirely coincidental. I hope you enjoy.

This happened back in the mid 80's. So, keep in mind that times were different back then. Some things that I'll share are common place now, but back then were not so much so.

I hope you like it. I'm not an English or writing major. So, give me a break on English and grammar.

I grew up in the deep south back in the 60's. Things were so much different than they are now. Unfortunately, there was a great racial divide which I'm happy to say is crumbling.

In those days, my parents ran their own business which meant they needed to hire someone to care for me during the day. Her name was Maggie. She was in her late 20's at the time, and black. We were of course a white family.

Now don't get ahead of me because I was just a small child at the time, and, as a child, I never gave her appearance a second thought.

As I grew older Maggie continued to care for me during the day. I can recall times when I misbehaved, Maggie made me go out and select my own switch for punishment.

Now, in case you're unfamiliar with the term "switch" as it applies to punishment. It's a small branch from a young tree or bush, about 2 feet in length, and no more than about a quarter inch in diameter at the base making it about an eighth inch in diameter at the end. Size was of the utmost importance because the smaller it was the more it hurt when she'd whip me with it.

Of course, now that I'm older I realize the anticipation while selecting your own switch was the real punishment because she'd only give me a couple of swats. Most of the time Maggie played with me when she was done cleaning house.

When I was older about 14, my family lost their business due to competing businesses in our small southern town. After that, we moved to a larger city in the same state where my parents found jobs to support the family. At my age, I was old enough to take care of myself. So, there was no need to hire another maid.

As time went on, I graduated High School, went on to college, and got a decent job in the city.

One weekend, I decided to go visit my grandparents who still lived in the same small southern town where I grew up. While there, I decided to walk around the town to revisit some old memories, and guess who I should run in to... none other than Maggie. At the time I was about 25. So, she was in her 40's and still looked the same though a little more mature. Of course, being 10 years older, she had no idea who I was until I told her. Once it clicked, she just grabbed me and gave me the biggest hug.

Now I'm here to tell you that I noticed her appearance as those huge titties (I'm guessing about a 40GG) were pressed against my chest. Now that I was older, I was actually thinking that I wish I could've nursed from those babies when I was younger. Oh, fuck that. I wanted to nurse from them now. Damn she was hot. You know one of those hot black women that almost look fat because their tits and ass are so big. Again, I repeat she was smokin' hot. She looked so good with that flawless mocha skin, gorgeous eyes, flat nose, and huge kissable lips. Man, I wanted to kiss those lips, and squeeze those titties.

This being a small southern town in the 80's, there were no restaurants. So, she invited me to her home for lunch which I gladly accepted. Once at her house, we had a quick lunch then moved to the living room so we could chat and catch up with one another.

It was a very nice afternoon (sorry guys... no sex) We did exchange phone numbers and I'm talking the old land line phones. I probably could've just looked up her number in a phone book. That's right this was when everyone's number was listed in the local phone book unless you paid for an unlisted number.

As I left, I gave her another hug, and took a chance giving her a slightly lingering kiss on her cheek near the corner of her mouth after which she just looked at me and smiled.

In the coming months, she and I talked on the phone regularly. We even made future plans to see each other. We were only about an hour and a half away. So, I could easily go visit her on any given weekend.

The more we talked and visited, the more flirtatious we became. Keep in mind, this was not something we did in the open because interracial relationships were still frowned upon in the deep south. But we could get away with it a bit since she was 10 years my senior and she was our maid when I was young, but it had to be limited in public regardless of the type of relationship.

In the next couple of months that followed, we began to meet at her house and cuddle up to watch movies together in the VCR. One night, she came out in a night gown. It wasn't risqué or see through, but it was quite sexy cuddling her. I could feel all of her soft feminine flesh in my hands were only separated by a thin satiny piece of material.

At one point during the movie, I couldn't stand it anymore. I placed my hand on her cheek, and turned her face towards mine. I leaned and for the first time, I placed my white lips softly on her very full brown lips. We had a very slow romantic closed mouthed kiss. She allowed the kiss to linger fifteen, twenty, up to thirty seconds. She eventually did pull back, looked once again into my eyes, and then we came together like iron being drawn to a magnet.

As I broke the kiss and pulled away, I could see the want in her eyes. So, I eased back in for another, and she responded as she returned the kiss. We sat on the couch kissing for quite a while, but there was no groping or anything adversely sexual primarily because I loved and respected her from my youth. That would never change, but I think, at that point, I realized I was actually beginning to fall in love with her.

The next time we met at her house, I pulled up in her driveway and parked. I turned the key to turn off the engine. I sat there for a few minutes with my heart already thumping away, and my breath tight in my chest. I realized that of its own accord, my cock had already swollen in my pants. As I got out of the car, I readjusted my prick so it was less noticeable and more comfortable.

Once I got to the door, I knocked, and, as soon as I walked in and closed the door behind me, I took her in my arms and kissed her. This time, the longer we kissed, the more passionate it became. Then we realized we probably should sit down.

I don't think we ever started the movie that night. We kissed passionately for probably 30 minutes. Then for the first time I placed my hand on her meaty breast. I couldn't believe the weight of her pillowy flesh. She felt so warm and inviting. I wondered if she could feel my pulsing cock as it pressed on her sexy thigh. Obviously, she did because the next thing I felt was her hand on my very hard cock. She slowly stroked it through my jeans.

Then I began to kiss her ear as I started kissing, licking and nibbling my way down her jawline. As I slowly kissed and teased her gorgeous chocolatey flesh, I began to pull up on her night gown. She raised her arms and allowed me to pull it off freeing her spectacular golden-brown globes as my personal playground.

She wore on bra, but she did wear panties (None of that butt floss we see today. Those were different times.) As I began to feast on her cocoa flesh, she began to unbutton, unzip and pull down my jeans followed by my tighty-whities to allow my pulsing cock to jump out at its greatest desire freeing it to come out and play. She grabbed my cock, and slowly massaged it while I kissed and squeezed her nipples. I could hear her moaning in my ear.

As I reached down to remove my shoes, socks, jeans and underwear that were bunched at my feet, she continued to stroke my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had fantasized about her ever since we met up on the street and rekindled our relationship, or rather began a new type of relationship.

I considered myself at this point to be the luckiest white man on the face of the planet as my eyes took in every inch of this beautiful and sexy mature black woman, and I told her as much without reference to race. This wasn't about race. This was about our feelings for each other. However, I did love watching the contrast of our skin tones as we fondled and loved each other.

After I had removed all my clothes. I reached over, and grabbed both sides of her panties. As she lifted her lovely ass, I pulled her panties down and off of her luscious body. As we were now fully naked, we went to her bedroom where I grabbed her and began passionately kissing her.

I was getting so hard it almost hurt as I felt my tongue ravage hers. She was the most wonderful and exciting kisser I ever met, and I learned a lot from her not only about kissing. I enjoyed the taste of her full brown lips, but these weren't the lips I wanted to taste at this particular moment.

We began to move towards her bed. Once there she sat down on the edge of the bed. I pushed her legs open and squatted down between them. She asked me what I was doing. So, I guess this was my turn to teach her something. I seductively kissed her inner thighs and teasing her clit with my tongue and breath. She almost began to buck right off the bed, but I grabbed her by her thighs before she could.

Once I had control of her, I licked up from her entrance up to her clit, and she started to buck a little bit more. Then she asked me what I was doing to her again. She said nobody in her life had ever done that to her before, but asked me not to stop. Obviously, I had no intention of stopping. Then I took her clit in my lips. I began to suck on her tiny nub as I licked circles around it. She was loving this, and her arousal increased.

Then, I pushed two fingers in her sweet pussy and began to finger fuck her while tapping on her g-spot. It was all I could do to control her at this point. I loved her pretty brown labia, but what I loved most was the contrast when I moved her lips apart and could she the pretty pink inner tunnel in my hands and mouth.

I continued eating that lovely pink vagina for about 20-25 minutes until I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to have her. So, as her climax piqued, and she began to regain her senses. I stood up between her gorgeous mocha thighs and slowly slid my lily-white cock in her waiting pink opening. Seeing all these contrasting colors dancing together was so exciting. Maybe the taboo of the times added to the excitement. I don't know, but I loved it.

The second she felt her labia begin to open and accept my aching cock; her eyes sprang open as if in shock. Then I could see the arousal in her eyes as they slowly closed and fluttered.

I entered her slowly, marveling at just how tight she was. I was amazed that she was here with me granting me an opportunity to be with her. As her wanton pussy began to accept my cock, I was aware of every little thing about her there was to know such as how her eyes seemed to glitter in the dim light, she had a small scar lust below her right breast, and as I sucked each nipple, the right seemed more sensitive than the left.

I could feel her juices begin to flow again allowing my hard cock to reach her cervix. Her breathing slowly became more erratic. As I slowly pulled out again, I could hear her moans and little squeals as I fucked her slowly until she began to beg me to fuck her harder and faster. I was more than willing to oblige.

As we looked into each other's eyes, I grabbed her shoulders and began to pump in and out as hard and fast as I could. The contrast between her lovely mocha skin against my white cock was incredible. I could see her labia open and close as I fucked in and out exposing that pretty pink ring around my white prick in contrast to her brown labia.

Her screams of delight were like music to my ears. As she began to climax again, I could feel her kegel muscles begin to milk my cock squeezing it tightly. Then I could feel my cock begin to expand as a mighty torrent of semen exploded out of my cock and into her luscious vagina. This brought on another climax for her as we climaxed together as she shook uncontrollably.

Afterwards, I collapsed on her pillowy soft breasts. As I regained my senses, I lifted my weight off her onto my elbows. We stayed chest to chest, and cock in pussy for a while before my cock began to soften. Then it just popped out.

We lay on our sides looking into each other's eyes until we were revived. Still panting, she looked at me and said "I'm sorry, it's been so long since I've had an orgasm that intense." My only response was to reach over and pull her in for a kiss telling her "It was amazing for me too." We lay there kissing passionately for a while as our tongues seemed to meld together as they danced around each other tasting and feeling every crevice of each other's mouths.

Then, abruptly, she broke our kiss and exclaimed that she had a favor to return. I had no idea what she was talking about until she moved down between my legs. She then commented on how much I had grown since she last saw my dick. I asked her if it met her approval. She just took it in her mouth and began to suck my cock like our lives depended on it.

Damn! This woman knew how to suck a cock! She licked me, sucked me, deep throated me, and fondled my balls until I was about ready to explode. Then she'd ease off edging me closer to climax while at the same time keeping me on the edge but away from the relief I craved. She continued until my eyes rolled back into my head and I was ready to discharge my ejaculate. I could feel another up surge coming. I warned Maggie, but it didn't bother her one bit. She just sucked all the more until her mouth received a deluge of cream filling her mouth and throat.

When she was done, I looked down at her and realized she had taken it all. Then she opened her mouth to show me the jism on her tongue before she closed her mouth and proceeded to swallow it all.

While I waited to regain my vitality, I played with her most wonderful assets, her tits. I licked and kissed them all over before I got to the main event. Her nipples were so hard. They were a dark chocolate color and were about the size of my last knuckle on my small finger. Her areola were about the same diameter as a baseball. Not only were they beautiful, but they were ultra-sensitive.

As soon as I took her first nipple into my mouth and began to suck, she began to shake almost violently. Just sucking her nipples gave her another orgasm.

So, I sucked and played with her nipples until I was rock hard again and she was still trembling. Then I rolled her on her stomach. It didn't take her long to figure out what I wanted. So, she got on all fours. Then I ran my hard cock over her clit and down the valley a few times before I pushed my cock back in her cunt.

Now that we had gotten all that rushed-must-eat-your-body-NOW phase out of the way. We began a slow easy build to a glorious climax. This took quite a while since we had both orgasmed already. I had orgasmed twice, and we lost count of her orgasms which I was later to find out that she'd never had multiple orgasms before. This only happened because I had gotten her high on the mountain top before anything else had happened by giving her cunnilingus.

As we worked on the slow build, we changed positions several times, but my favorite was missionary. It allowed us two of our favorite things 1) we could look deep into each other's eyes or 2) we could kiss and fuck each other with our tongues as we also fucked with our genitals.

I've never loved kissing anyone more than I enjoyed kissing Maggie. I could almost orgasm just from her tongue in my mouth. It was almost an out-of-body experience.

We continued to fuck in this manner all night long until her rooster crowed to let us know it was sunup. Once we realized we'd been fucking all night long, our energy quickly drained from our bodies. We fell asleep in each other's arms and slept for about 5 hours.

Later we got up, and she made breakfast for us. I'll admit she had some difficulty with that task as she never dressed. I stood behind her the entire time cupping her tits in my hands with my hard cock in her ass crack. After breakfast, we fucked for a couple of hours before I had to head home an hour and a half away.

After that trip, we were always on the phone if I wasn't at her house. If I didn't know it before this trip, I certainly realized then that I loved her. We kind of grew up together. She grew to adulthood, and I grew to a young teen. There was always love there, but we weren't in love until this trip.

We continued on this cycle for a couple of years before we realized we couldn't continue like this. We had to be together always. My parents were long since gone. I was a late baby. My mother was 42 and my dad was 53 when I was born. Her kids were now grown and moved out. They had lives of their own far from Maggie. She only saw them at Christmas. However, she had told them about me. I actually knew them as kids even though they were a little older. They didn't exactly approve. They did, however, realize it was her life, and we loved each other very much.

So, we did the only thing we could. I got a job in the land of debauchery... California. A place where interracial, May/December marriage was accepted. "So, we loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly, Hills that is, swimming pools, movie stars..." (from "The Beverly Hillbillies" theme song in case you didn't know.)

Once we were there, we quickly got married, and began our lives together. Not only were we accepted, but many of our neighbors respected us for our courage to do what our hearts desired most.

I recall one night I came home from work and found Maggie on the couch. She was wearing the same night gown she wore the first night we spent together.

We sat on the couch; she looked deep into my eyes and kissed me lovingly and tenderly. It was then I realized it was the anniversary of our first night together. So, I pulled away from her and said "Happy anniversary!" Her face just lit up. I don't think she thought I'd remember, and frankly if she hadn't done something, I probably wouldn't have remembered. I'm terrible with dates.

We tried to recreate our first night together, but I think after we really got into it, I'm certain we fell off script so to speak. We did make out on the couch followed by a little impromptu breast grope, a cock massage through jeans, and stripping each other before heading to bed where I ate her pussy (one of my favorite guilty pleasures) Her pussy is so sweet, I'm sure I've gained 10 pounds just from eating her, and every pound was well worth it.

It was after eating her pussy we fell off script. After that point we didn't care about recreating anything. We just wanted to ravage each other's bodies. Just as it should be. There was no desperate-to-be-with-you phase. All I wanted to do was make love to my wife and bring her the most pleasure I possibly could. Not to imply that our sex had become dull. Quite the opposite. There was hardly ever a night we weren't screaming for more. There were no fake orgasms, fake headaches, etc. We loved each other, and lived to bring each other pleasure. We actually had a few complaints along with a few high fives from our neighbors. This was to be another one of those nights.

After eating her to her first climax, she returned the favor. She reached down, grabbed my semi hard cock. She gave it a few pumps, and that was all it took to get me hard as iron. She then took my purple head in her mouth and did amazing things with only her tongue (such a talented tongue.) Then she slowly licked my cock on the under side from the base to its head. Next, she took about three inches of my cock in her mouth while holding the base with her hands. Then she pumped my cock in and out of her luscious full brown lips before taking me in all the way to the base. Feeling my prick in the back of her throat almost made me come, but she pulled back keeping me on the edge.

12