Let the Game Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buderica
buderica
228 Followers

As they were lying there, Susan heard me open and shut the door, knowing that I was now there. All of a sudden, reality must have hit her as she tore off the blindfold and looked at me. I was in the process off taking off my clothes as the sight of her overwhelmed me sexually. As Lee got off of her, I turned her on her back and spread her legs before pushing my cock into her stretched pussy. Lee moved around the bed and told Susan to clean him off with her mouth while I fucked her. She knew where his cock had been, but probably didn't want me to know that she'd given Lee her anal virginity, so she dutifully cleaned his cock, tasting her ass mixed with Lee's cum. Watching her clean his cock after it had been in her ass made me even harder.

I fucked her for a long time, having cum once already and Lee started to get dressed. I came in Susan's cunt just before Lee left. "Your lady is a great piece of ass, Rob. You're a lucky man!" Susan was flattered by Lee's comment. You could see it in her face, almost proud to have serviced his cock. He took charge in a way that had never happened to her and it fed an unknown need. Turns out, she could find absolutely no faults in him. A pang of jealousy hit me at that point, but eroticism ruled my world as I watched her give up her very dignity to feel worthy of his cock.

Susan and I lay there holding each other, then touching each other before kissing passionately on and off for minutes at a time for the next two hours. I found I loved her even more after this; that I had somehow witnessed a side of my lady that few men ever get to see. Now I had to sit by and wonder where this would end up going with the choice facing Susan. We finally stopped kissing and got up to drain a few bottled waters due to recent dehydration activities.

Finally, it was me that broke the silence. "So, how are you feeling?"

She looked downward with a very mischievous smile. "Very, very different!"

"Different how?"

"I never thought I could click that fast with a guy and basically become his slut! It was an unforgettable event." She paused and then continued. "By the way, where were you when Lee was fucking my mouth and cunt?" She paused again before saying, "Jesus, that man had me naked and was eating my pussy within thirty seconds of coming in the door." She looked up at me and asked, "Where were you while that boy ravaged me and made me want more?"

"I thought I was doing you a favor by letting you get comfortable alone. I wanted you to be free from wondering about what I was thinking of your behavior."

She turned toward me as I saw her look soften. "That's actually very sweet and thoughtful. It's the reason that I know we'll always be us." She then had this devious smile engaging me next. "Lee wanted me to meet him in his room in the morning behind your back. Why would he want that when, in all probability, you'd give me permission?"

"It's a power trip. He gets off by pressing other people's buttons and he's pretty adept at it, considering his age. It makes you think this isn't his first rodeo, pardon the pun." I looked into her eyes. "I have to say, it was an immense pleasure sharing you like this. You are the hottest woman I've ever known and I don't want to ever lose you."

"Understand this, Rob. I absolutely treasure your love for me. After one of the most exciting nights of my life, it all pales compared to what you mean to me."

Making love to her was the only response I had to that statement. It was slow and sloppy especially after she stopped, turned around, put her ass in my groin and asked me if I'd like being the second cock in her ass tonight. I was in balls-deep before she finished asking.

After we both had cum, we lay there as my cock softened and slipped from her ass. "Rob?"

"Yes?"

"What are your thoughts on Lee's invitation? Should we ignore it, or should we use him for our pleasure by making him think, that I think, he's indispensable?"

"I love the way your mind works," I told her. "I leave it up to you, my lovely. It sounded like you really enjoyed his brand of domination, not to mention the size of his cock."

"Yes," she admitted grudgingly, "there is that." She thought for a moment. "I think I'll do it. I'll tell him I told you I was going shopping and would be back around noon. Then I'll come back with the stink of us on me and we'll go have a few drinks while I start telling about my morning. We'll do that until you can't stand anymore and are overwhelmed by the need to fuck me all night."

"I like it!" I said. "I'm going to try to sleep in so that time passes faster, but I'll probably wake up and wonder what's happening to you and with you. When I get up, I'll go reserve the room for another night."

Susan left a wake-up call for seven a.m. so that she could clean up for her morning tryst with Lee before we spooned in the center of the bed, on top of a couple of bath towels, and got some much needed sleep.

Early the next morning, I woke up to the delicious feeling of Susan's soft, warm mouth sucking on my cock as if it were a soda straw. She gently fingered my balls before sliding a finger up my ass as her mouth started to suck harder and faster. I was getting ready to drop a load in her throat when she quit sucking, got up, and started heading to the bathroom.

"Shit, what are you doing?" I asked in desperation.

"I just gave you a preview of what I'm going to be doing to Lee in about ninety minutes," she replied with an evil looking smirk.

"Wait, I want you to show me how it ends, too!" I said as my super hard cock lay on my belly, pointing at my chin, thanks to her.

"Oh, I will, after it ends later," she said before giggling and running off to her shower.

There was a nasty side to my soon-to-be-bride. While leaving me high and dry, she had also built me up for the period she'd be tending to another, and more ominous, cock. All I could do was moan with disappointment and stroke my cock while envisioning the nasty sex she was going to be having with an almost complete stranger. She had found a weakness in me and was exploiting it with a master's touch.

I finished myself off before heading to the bathroom for a badly needed piss. I sat on the toilet listening to her in the shower when the curtain opened. There was a copious amount of shaving cream covering her pussy as she shaved herself in front of me, looking from the job at hand to my saucer sized eyes. She wasn't smiling, but her look displayed one of a woman knowing she was the complete personification of desire. Then, just like that, she closed the curtain, ending my show and enhancing my need for her. I started to pull the shower curtain open when she grabbed my hand, stopping my progress.

"Ah,ah,ah," she admonished me as if I were a child reaching for the last cookie. "Your desert comes later," she said before pulling the curtain closed again. She had me getting hard, as was undoubtedly her intention. She had become expert in driving me crazy with my own desires. She was now more desirable to me than I can ever remember her being, and she was keenly aware of that fact and enjoyed playing with me as a form of foreplay.

When she came out of the bathroom, hair and makeup were perfect, accentuating the simpleness of her attire consisting of a button-up-the-front summer dress that was unbuttoned to below her navel. She looked so slutty and satisfied with my expression. I was speechless as I stared at her barely hidden nipples. She lifted the bottom of her short dress to show me her bare and smooth-shaven cunt.

"I'm off to fuck and suck my new young cowboy!" she said before winking at me with that impish smile and donning her sunglasses for the short walk to Lee's room which was out of my line-of-sight from our room.

The next three hours were torture for me in a highly erotic sense. The two empty hours after that made me even more anxious about what Lee could be doing to Susan over a five-hour span of time. Finally, at 1:45 p.m., the room phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rob," Lee answered me. "I wanted you to know that Susan provided a great morning. You'll find her waiting for you in room 231. We enjoyed her in a major way." Then he hung up.

I was stunned by two things immediately. First, it was the, "We," that gave me my worst feeling of dread. Next it was the room number. He had said yesterday that it would be 216. Why the lie?

I grabbed the room key and started off for my lady. When I got to the room I found the door to be blocked open by the dead bolt. I wasn't ready for what I saw. Susan was tied spread-eagle on a king-size bed, each limb tied off to their respective corners. She was gagged with a clear rubber gag that covered her lips completely. After I removed the gag, I could see what looked like a very short cock-shaped insert for her mouth that was very big around. It was designed to keep the mouth wide open while silencing its wearer completely.

The first thing she said was, "Water." Until I got up to get her some water I hadn't noticed the sign on her belly scrawled in magic marker that said, "Please fuck me raw!" I got her some water and developed a massive hard on that Susan noticed on my walk back to the bed.

"Go ahead, baby. Fuck my sloppy cunt with my fourth different cock of the day."

The only thing I was capable of hearing at that time was "Fuck my sloppy cunt!" I was light headed as I took off my clothes and climbed atop her gorgeous tied-up body, cumming in less than a minute. Her cunt was extremely sloppy and stretched out beyond belief but felt like heaven. Susan was surprised at how quickly I came and it showed on her face. It suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't said a word since I entered the room. I looked at her and said, "Are you all right, baby?"

She started laughing uncontrollably before announcing that my concern for her well-being seemed to have been trumped by my need to dump a load in her. She was right, of course. There was no suitable comeback for her comment.

I began untying her and asked, "Well, do you still want to tell me over drinks across the street about your morning? And also, what did you mean by me being your fourth different cock?"

"I was wondering when you might remember me saying that. I guess you'll have to buy me a drink so I can tell you what happened. I'm hoping you won't be mad, but I'm pretty sure you're going to be turned on for the most part."

Susan grabbed a bunch of tissues and wiped the juices from her cunt and ass and donned her only piece of clothing before we walked over to the steak house. I ordered us a couple of drinks and looked at her expectantly after they came. She looked at me and gave me a smile before diving into her story.

"I was walking toward room 216 when I spotted Lee having a smoke and leaning on the railing. He smiled at me and just grabbed my elbow and pulled me into his room. When I told him he'd said to come to room 216, he told me that he intended to finish with me before any interruptions could take place. He said that in case I'd told him about our meeting, he wanted to make sure that you didn't have a change of heart and decide to come and get me before he had a chance to properly use me. So he changed rooms."

"So, did he properly use you?"

"Did he ever! He unbuttoned the last three buttons on my dress and threw it across the room. He pushed me by my shoulders onto the bed. He leaned over me and kissed me deeply. Then he put his face right in front of mine and told me, 'You're meat, and I'm a carnivore!'" That's when he blindfolded me and tied me to the bed."

"Were you scared?"

"Yes, but I was even more excited. This guy has something that overwhelms me. I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for him on a sexual level. He asked me what I was, and I said, "Meat'. The next thing I felt was his huge cock wiping its pre-cum all over my face before forcing its way inside my mouth. As he was fucking my mouth, he told me that I had to learn how take a cock down my throat."

"He began pushing his cock deeper as he told me to relax my throat. I started to gag as he went deeper but he didn't stop. I started to panic when my air was cut off. He didn't seem to care though as he continued to push deeper until I could actually feel him in my throat. He'd just hold it there as I wriggled around before pulling out for a bit so I could take a breath, then he was right back at it. He got to a point to where he was fucking my throat as if it were my pussy. I could feel his pubic hair on my face as he finally got the whole thing in my mouth."

I was hard as a rock. He'd already done more to her in less than 24 hours than I had done in three years. I sat there just looking at her, waiting for her to continue as I imagined the new feelings I was going to experience with her mouth full of my cock.

"He told me I was a fast learner and that I must really enjoy it since my cunt looked like an open faucet. Whenever I would gag or spit up, he would just start chuckling to himself. 'You're turning into a proper whore,' he said to me. For some reason, I became even more turned on. He must have fucked my face for 15 minutes when he suddenly stopped, took my blindfold off and climbed between my legs."

"He was using one of his hands to rub his cock up and down my pussy lips and clit as he asked me what I was. I told him I was meat, and he smiled at me before jamming his huge cock all the way inside me. I screamed until his other hand clasped itself over my mouth and he said, 'That will never do.' He pulled out of me, got up and took a gag out of his bag and fastened it to me. He jumped back on me and pushed his cock all the way in again as I screamed into the gag."

"As he began fucking me in earnest, I started enjoying the feelings, both physically and mentally. As I was getting ready to cum, there was a knock on the door. I was scared shitless that a maid was going to walk in on us, but it turned out to be Andy and Carlos. He looked at me and said 'There are a couple of carnivores out there that can smell meat.' I shook my head 'no,' but he just laughed at me, got up and let his two friends in."

She smiled at the expression I was wearing and said, "It really turns you on that your fiancé was used as a slut, doesn't it?"

"We need to go back to our room so I can hear this while my cock is in you."

"You're a bad boy, Rob."

"I know," I said while standing up to leave. I don't know how many people might have seen the pronounced tent in my pants, but none of that mattered. Her story made my cock ache to be in her, and nothing was going to matter beyond that. I watched as Susan walked toward the door as I paid the tab. The sun was shining through her dress showing anyone in there that she was only wearing one piece of clothing. She was so fucking hot!

We got back to the room and as soon as the door closed, I ripped her dress off and pushed her onto the bed. She looked at me with surprise and lust as I acted out of character, jacked up by her story. I tore off my clothes and entered her straight away. "Now, where were we?" I asked her. She started right back into her tale.

"The three of them started talking about me as if I wasn't there. Lee told them that he had trained my throat and that all of them will get to experience that before it ends. Carlos told him that it doesn't mean Andy's cock would fit and they all laughed. It dawned on me that Andy's cock was even bigger than Lee's and I started to get scared. They agreed that, for now, it would probably be best to leave the gag in. Andy said, 'This cunt is going to get one hell of a workout.' He sat next to me on the bed before driving at least 3 fingers into my pussy. He had a predatory look to him that both scared and excited me."

"Lee said that they should each fuck my three holes before making me air-tight. I didn't know what they meant by that until later. I looked over and saw that Carlos was nearly undressed by then. When finished, he walked straight to the bed, slapped my wet pussy a couple of times with his hand before sticking his cock inside me. He extended his arms under my shoulders before grabbing them and fucking me as hard as he could. He wasn't as big as Lee, but it was still bigger than you."

Her last statement sent me over the edge as I dumped a load into her well-worn pussy. Much to my surprise, I remained hard as Susan smiled up at me.

"Do you want me to continue or wait until later?"

"Go on," was all I could say.

She smiled again before kissing me full on the mouth. "That was to let you know how much I love you."

"I love you, too," I replied with a salty taste in my mouth.

"Carlos fucked me for about ten or fifteen minutes before cumming in me. As he rolled off me, there stood Andy, naked; stroking the biggest cock I'd ever seen. He looked down at me with a maniacal smile and said, 'I'm going to enjoy tearing you up with this.' Now I was scared to death as their earlier comments about each of them using my three holes began to sink in."

"Andy did the same thing as Carlos. As he rammed that monster cock into me, I screamed into my gag as he smiled and just kept driving that cock all the way to my cervix. I was shaking my head 'No' but he just smiled and drove it in even harder. As I slowly adjusted to his size, my body started to push back against him. His cock was rubbing my clit every time he drove it into me. I saw Lee and Carlos standing on each side of the bed, staring down at me while Andy fucked me senseless."

I was never more turned on in my life as Susan described the way these men used her. My hips were on auto-pilot as she continued.

"I'll bet Andy fucked me for nearly half an hour before dumping his load into me. Lee hadn't cum yet, so he jumped in after Andy finished and fucked me until he came. I probably had three or four orgasms while Andy fucked me, and once more while Lee fucked me. That's when they decided to take a break and left me tied to the bed and gagged. Again, they were talking about me as if I wasn't there."

"Andy said, 'I've been thinking about fucking that cunt since I saw her last night, showing us all her pussy from across the dance floor.' Can you believe it, Rob? How many guys saw my pussy last night when you made me spread my legs?"

"I'm not sure, but you should be happy he didn't invite all of them over to fuck you, my little slut." I pumped her pussy slowly as she continued.

"You're right. I never would have believed that I could ever be a willing participant in my own gang bang. Do you like the fact that three strangers used me like a common tart and filled me with cum?"

"Fuck yes, I do." I began sucking her nipples as she moaned.

"When they finished their break, they all approached the bed. They untied me, flipped me onto my stomach and retied me. I knew what was coming next. Carlos reached down and scooped up cum from my pussy and started rubbing it into my asshole. He began to finger fuck my asshole with one finger before increasing it to three fingers as he stretched me out. Then he just climbed on my back and jammed his cock up my ass. The pain made me scream and I almost passed out. Somebody reached under me and started to rub my clit. The pain began to subside as I became more turned on by the whole scene. When he was through with me, he climbed off as Lee climbed on. He, too, jammed his cock all the way in me, but I actually was starting to get turned on by the pain of his cock stretching me even wider than before. He wasn't in me long before he came."

"Andy got down in front of my face and started telling me how much he was looking forward to putting his huge cock in my ass. He told me it would probably be stretched out for a week. 'You probably won't even make noise when you fart,' he told me while looking at the fear that must have registered in my eyes."

buderica
buderica
228 Followers