Let the Game Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After Lee finally came in my ass, I looked over my shoulder to see Andy crawling over my back, still wearing that maniacal smile. He didn't jam his cock in all at once like the other two, though. He took the cum and pussy juice from my leaking holes in his hand and began greasing up his massive cock, getting ready to violate my asshole."

"Weren't you scared, baby?" I asked her.

"I was in a full-grown panic, Rob! This guy must have been at least 10 inches long and 4 inches in diameter. I've never even seen a dildo that big!"

"Did he get it into your asshole?"

"All the way in. He went slowly, but I think he was more concerned for any pain he might feel. I was thrashing around on the bed, screaming into that gag. Somebody put a pillow over my head until I began to quiet down. Once he got all the way in, he began fucking me hard. Having already cum once, he must have fucked my ass for at least half an hour. The other two started twisting my nipples while Andy did his best to destroy my asshole. In spite of all this, Lee began fingering my clit until I had a monstrous orgasm right before Andy came. I was worn out and could hardly move. This time they took a longer break, but at least they removed the gag and gave me some water. They just sat around after that, discussing how great a fuck I was and how they wished I lived around here so they could use me more often. Lee was right. I was meat for them, nothing more."

I was on fire. I could see everything she described and it made me so hard I thought I'd explode. I lifted myself up from her while continuing to fuck her. I saw the writing on her belly, reminding me that she was nothing more than a cum dump to them. I watched her tits bounce as I fucked her harder. I told her to finger her clit and she did. Feeling her hand between us as I fucked her sent me over the edge again. I heard and felt Susan cum as she looked into my eyes, seeing the excitement I had.

"Come with me," I said as I pulled her to her feet and led her to the shower. We washed and caressed each other until the skin on our feet and hands began to wrinkle. Her ass and cunt were still gaping open from her ordeal and she walked very gingerly.

I placed her on her stomach on the bed, got some lotion from her bag and gave her back and legs a tender massage. I think she moaned more from that than her fucking had provided. We both fell asleep while spooning on the bed and slept for several hours.

I woke up first to find my rock-hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks. I spit on my fingers and began rubbing it on her asshole. Going as slow as I could, I inched my cock into her ass. As soon as she realized what I was doing, she began pushing back into me until I was fully seated in her.

"What else happened?" I whispered to her.

"Are you sure you want to hear more?" she asked me.

"I've never been surer of anything in my life!"

"Well, they took another break. I told them I had to pee, so they untied me and I went to the bathroom. When I came back out, Lee instructed me to lie on the bed with my knees pulled up so they could look at my cunt and ass while they relaxed. After a while, each of them began rubbing their cocks while looking at me."

"About fifteen minutes later, all three got up and approached the bed. They spun me around so that my head was lying over the edge of the bed. They put a couple of pillows on the floor to kneel on right below my down-turned head. Lee and Andy each took an arm and a leg and held me in place as Carlos began pushing his cock into my mouth. He was fully hard after a couple of minutes and started pushing his cock to the back of my throat and into it. They all started laughing at me as I gagged and spit up, but that didn't do anything but make them harder. Carlos fucked my throat for a long time before finally dumping his cum in my mouth."

"Lee and Carlos then switched positions and Lee fucked my throat the same way he had earlier. One of the two, probably Carlos, began rubbing my clit while Lee fucked my face. I was really enjoying being used by these men. Something in me craved the usage, and lying there while three strangers used me as a fuck toy excited me on a level I never imagined."

"Lee and I came pretty close to one another. Luckily for me, Andy couldn't get hard again. Lee said he would have liked to have seen me with a cock in each hole at once. I realized the reference to air-tight from earlier.

They gave me something to wash down the cum before retying me to the bed. Andy took a magic marker from his pocket before they left and wrote on my stomach and that's how you found me. I hoped they were going to call you. There was no way I could get a message to you and I wasn't even in the room you thought I'd be in. And if that wasn't enough, they had blocked the door open so anyone could have come in here and I was helpless to stop anyone from doing anything that they wanted!"

"That could have been interesting!" I said with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"Men really are fucking pigs, aren't they?" She paused for a moment. "I guess that really isn't fair to pigs, but men are so gluttonous. They never seem to be satisfied with what they have."

"Oh, wait a minute," I said. "I was just being a smart-ass. No way am I the least bit disappointed in our day. I'm not sure I could ever do it again as intense as it was, but I have no regrets as long as you're okay with it, and judging by the smile you've been sporting since then, I assume you are. Don't put up a defense here. No one is going to attack you. This was a venture we took together and I'm glad we did."

Susan was trying to set herself up for the blame game, so I gave her all the ammo she'd ever need to be able to blame it all on me. Once I disarmed the land mines, she was back to her old frisky self again.

"You just might get yourself a blow-job tonight you silver-tongued pervert! By the way, how are you really with all that's happened?"

"I felt strong pangs of jealousy at times, guilt at times, hurt at times and hard almost all of the time."

She chuckled at my candor. "You are something else, baby. I love that we shared something that will only belong to you and I." A little later that day, we got together on a wedding date. Our fucking became more intense as time rolled on as we remembered our two-day awakening with Lee and company.

Neither of us has said anything about a honeymoon, time to take, where to go or anything about what we'll do. We'll figure it out, but knowing us, the theme will be erotic.