Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled evilly. "I thought about that. There are a couple of ways to prevent that. I've got some ideas on how we can make sure that Jean won't listen. But I'm also going to put the fear of God into him. From what you told me, he has a lot to lose if you find out about his affairs and divorce him.

"I'll go confront him on Monday with chapter and verse of his affair with Jean. I don't want to let him know we've cracked the email account, but I'm going to give him enough details to make him think I've had someone following him and Jean for months. I'll tell him that if he ever contacts Jean again, you get a copy. At least initially, I think he'll keep his mouth shut while he tries to figure out a way to get out of the mess. He's so cocky he'll try to play me.

"In fact, I'm counting on it. I'm going to push him, hard. Not only am I going to tell him to stay away from Jean, I'm going to tell him to his face to expect payback. When I let him know that I'm making you my slut it'll drive him nuts.

"When he does try to contact Jean, I'm sure he'll use the email account. It will give me another chance to slap him down.

"The fun part will be pulling the rug out from under him at the end. First he's going to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of some of the shit he's pulled with his lovers. Then, when we get tired of making him suffer, you can file for divorce based on his other affairs. That's going to be the final payback. He's going to find out that every humiliation he put up with was for nothing because you had him cold anyway."

Kay snickered as she thought about what that would do to Bert. "What about Jean? You said you had some plans for her too."

"For her, we can do almost the same thing. But we do it with a different focus. I want you to teach her a lesson she'll never forget." I replied. "Earlier you said that you were hurt by what she did. This is your chance to pay her back. I think you can be harder on her than I can. I want you to confront her for me.

"I'm going to stick to the plan of spoiling her all weekend. But instead of hearing about your kicking Bert out on Monday, you are going to pay her a visit. I want you to give her the same type of ultimatum that I'm going to give Bert. Make her feel like dirt for lying to me. For everything that she has done.

"When she starts to cry and make excuses, show her exactly what an asshole Bert really is. How and why he played her. Give her a copy of the emails and pictures. Let her find out for herself what she jeopardized her marriage for. If she reads that stuff, she'll never want to talk to Bert again. If she learns why Bert came on to her, she'll be more cautious in the future. Not be as trusting about what other guys are telling her.

"The other part of my plan is that I want you to do what you joked about a few minutes ago. Warn her that you are coming after me. Tell her that you're looking for a revenge affair.

"Her punishment is to watch me slowly give in to you. We can drop enough hints and clues to make her think that you are succeeding. By my actions, I can show her how an affair hurts the marriage. She'll get a chance to see what it's like on the other side of an affair.

Kay looked over at me with a sly smile. "So does this plan mean that I'm going to get what I asked for earlier? If I'm going to play your slut for Bert and pretend to seduce you for Jean, am I going to succeed? Are we going to make love?"

"I don't know." I replied after a moments thought. "I don't know yet how far we will go. If we're going to succeed in convincing Bert, we're going to have to do something sexual. The question is how and what. Right now, I don't want to go too far. Even if it is to teach Jean a lesson or get even, cheating feels wrong to me."

Kay stared at me for a moment and then sighed. "Why couldn't I have met you first? I'm probably going to hate myself later, but I have a suggestion. I'll give her an out. A chance to stop you. Make her choose between continuing to hide her affair and saving the marriage.

"When I talk to her, I'm going to make it crystal clear to her that one price for my keeping quiet about her affair is her agreeing to, or at least not interfering with my efforts to seduce you. That way, you'll be able to discover what means more to her, your marriage or hiding her affair. The longer she holds out, the more we ramp things up. Give her a plain choice between confessing or losing you to me."

Kay stared at me. "You know I'm ready to bed you whenever you give the word. It just sucks that one of the things that attracts me to you is your loyalty to Jean. I can wait until we see how Jean responds. You're worth it."

Kay's stopped talking and just looked at me. The tension in my office was palpable. I didn't know whether to run or leap out of my chair and throw Kay across my desk. In one conversation, all of the undertones of attraction that had colored our friendship had been dredged to the surface. The only remaining question was whether we would act on them.

Luckily, Kay didn't object to my rather awkward attempts to change the subject. Quickly we finalized our plans for the rest of the weekend, as we would not see each other again until Monday. Kay was going to do some shopping. Her wardrobe and her lingerie were in for a remarkable update. Kay had agreed to play my slut, but she was going to make the choices. She did tell me with a throaty laugh that I was free to check the changes personally whenever I wanted. I think it was my blush that set her over the edge.

Still chuckling, she kissed my cheek and left me to clean up the mess from lunch. I slowly picked up the wrappers as I wondered where my relationship with Kay was headed. Kay and I had always kidded around, but this conversation had been an eye opener.

As I drove back to the house, I forced myself to concentrate on the task ahead. I needed to concentrate on Jean. I couldn't allow myself to woolgather about Kay. Turning into the driveway, I took a moment to compose my face into a contrite mask before entering the house.

Jean was sitting at the kitchen table when I went in. She was tense and anxious. The kids were outside in the backyard playing a game of badminton with friends from the neighborhood. I crossed the room and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Honey, I'm so sorry that I ruined you plans like this." I blurted out hanging my head in shame. "I don't know what happened. I was sure that we had sent them everything that they had asked for, but there was a page of specs that got buried on my desk. It's all my fault you didn't get the time away you needed. How can I ever make it up to you?"

Jean looked positively ill. She was acting like she wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole. She started to protest that it wasn't anything major, but I plunged on ignoring her statements that it was nothing.

"Nonsense." I cried. "You had a lousy week at work and I promised you some time alone. A promise I broke because of my mistake. You have every right to be pissed at me. Go on, let me have it."

I paused as if waiting expectantly for Jean to yell at me for ruining her day, but Jean just stammered. "Honestly, Hal, it's nothing. I'm not upset, really. In fact, after you left, I was beginning to feel guilty for even asking you. I was just feeling sorry for myself when I was complaining."

"Are you sure?" I asked doubtfully. "You're not just trying to make me feel better, are you? To let me off the hook when I don't deserve it? But, I still feel terrible. Tell you what, let's get a sitter and I can take you out to dinner to make it up to you."

That conversation set the tone for the rest of the weekend. I acted the role of the contrite husband to the best of my ability. That evening, I didn't make love to Jean, I worshipped her; giving her orgasm after orgasm with my tongue and fingers. When I finally entered her, I was careful to take my time and bring her to a final climax before I gave in and filled her with my seed. Afterwards, I cuddled into her and whispered my love.

I never let Jean forget why I was acting contrite. Every time she tried to waive it off, acted dubious and redoubled my efforts to "make it up to her." I had her trapped in a "catch 22". The more I fussed, the guiltier she felt for deceiving me, but the only way for her to escape was to confess that she had been lying to me.

I had checked out the snoop program Sunday night. Jean had emailed Bert within minutes of my leaving on Saturday. She didn't go into details, but had just said that enough was enough. She told Bert to leave her alone from now on. Bert had emailed back a few times politely demanding to know what was wrong, but Jean had ignored him.

By Monday morning, Jean was almost relieved to see me leave for the office. Every act of kindness I showed her made it harder to keep up her facade. Little did she know her problems would just get worse as the day went on!

Kay stopped in my office to say hi around mid morning. She walked in and I did a double take. It was as if she had magically turned back the clock since Saturday. She didn't look a day over twenty five. She had gotten her hair cut and frosted and had changed her style of makeup. Her clothing was stylish but radiated a subtle sexuality. As she grinned and twirled for my approval, I gave a low wolf whistle.

"Wow, Kay, you were always beautiful, but now you're downright sexy. How many guys in the office have asked you out this morning?"

Kay blushed and smiled self consciously. "Do you like it?" I decided that I needed to walk a fine line between slutty and sexy for Jean's sake. So, you sir now own a classy slut. You should have seen the look on Bert's face when he saw the new me this morning."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise. "Bert?"

"Yeah, I thought about it Saturday night. For this plan to work I knew that I would have to be living at home so I decided to just do it. I checked out yesterday and went home after I got done shopping and getting this makeover. I didn't bother to explain to Bert why I didn't call. He seemed a little pissed. I got home around eight and he looked like he was planning on going out. He kind of sulked after that."

I chuckled. "You look fantastic! Any other changes I should be aware of?"

Kay smirked and made as if to start raising her skirt. At my alarmed glance out the open door to my office she laughed. "A couple of things. I did get some new lingerie that I'm dying to model for you. Bert hasn't seen that yet. I'll let him get an eyeful tonight. Oh, I've bought a new perfume too. Bert should recognize it. It's the same one you got Jean."

I grinned and shook my head. "Did he try anything last night?" I asked.

Kay shook her head. "Surprisingly, no. I was expecting something since I haven't been home for over a week, but I didn't even have to turn him down. I went to bed early saying I was exhausted and he didn't try to wake me up when he came in.

"I suspect that tonight will be different after he talks to you." Kay gave a half bow of mock obeisance. "So tell me, O great Master," she teased. What do I tell him if he tries to win me back from your evil clutches?"

I laughed. "I'm sure you'll think of something. Tell him you have a headache or you aren't in the mood. But tease the shit out of him first."

Kay laughed. We quickly made plans to leave work about an hour early to get together before she left my office. We were going to confront Bert and Jean at lunch. This afternoon, there was going to be a lot for us to talk about.

A few minutes before noon, I left the office after telling the receptionist that I might be late. With me, I had copies of some carefully chosen photographs from the last two lunch dates. I also had prepared a "report" based on the evidence we had gathered. It contained a chronology going back over a year of Bert and Jean's "dates". It looked like a report prepared by a private investigator.

I walked into Bert's office like I owned the place. He started to bluster something about my getting out, but I threw a photo of him greeting Jean at his door on the desk. "We have to talk." I grated. "Unless you want me to give this to Kay this afternoon."

Bert took a look at the picture and paled slightly. He recovered quickly, however, and responded nonchalantly. "Go ahead. We're friends and she stopped by my house to say hi. She left a few minutes later. What's wrong with that?"

I barked a short sarcastic laugh. "Right, she left after I called her with that convenient work emergency. Wonder how long she would have stayed otherwise? Funny how she neglected to tell me where she was."

Bert gave me a condescending shrug. "What you wife tells you isn't my problem. Now, if there is nothing else, I have an appointment in a few minutes and I'd like you to leave."

"Can it, asshole." I spat. "Don't try to bullshit me. You're having an affair with my wife!" I threw some more pictures from Saturday onto the desk. "This was no visit from a friend. She set me up all week and lied to me about where she was going so she could spend the afternoon with you."

Bert laughed and looked at me like I was crazy. "You need to get some help." He chortled. "You've been reading too many stories. I'm not having an affair with Jean. They need to adjust your meds; you're letting your imagination go crazy."

I snorted and pulled out some pictures from the aborted lunch meeting. "I'm imagining things, huh? If this was an innocent lunch, why did Jean cut and run when she saw me enter the park?"

Bert kept his cool and shrugged. "I have no idea. Maybe she thought you'd get mad if she was having lunch with a guy you don't like. But if all you want to do is show me pictures of where I had lunch, stop wasting my time."

I gave Bert a mocking smile back and held up a folder filled with random pictures in front of me. It was time to bluff him a little about what I had. "No, I have other pictures, asshole, but a lot of them aren't work friendly if you know what I mean. I'll make sure I give them to Kay outside the office."

Bert made a grab for the folder, but I held it out of his reach and tauntingly admonished him. "Not so fast asshole. You've seen my wife nude too many times as it is. There's no need for you to see the pictures."

Bert hesitated for a second and then sneered over at me. "You're bluffing. If you had any proof that I was screwing Jean, you'd have shown it right to Kay. Get the fuck out of my office."

I rose from my chair and stared down at Bert. He leaned back in his chair with a superior look on his face. Deciding it was time to bring this farce to a close, I threw a copy of the fake private investigator's report on his desk. "Have it your way, prick. That's your copy of the PI's report. I'll give Kay hers this afternoon along with the pictures he took. I'm sure she'll appreciate the pictures he got of the two of you at the Bide a Way Motel on, let's see. . ."

I pulled out the folder of photos and pretended to scan through them. "Oh yes. Wednesday, March 27 at about 2:00. I'm sure Kay will appreciate the pictures of Jean sucking your dick after you fucked her."

I turned and started to walk towards the door. I had opened it and was getting ready to walk out of the office when I heard Bert groan. "Wait!" He rasped.

I turned and looked back at him. He was sitting slumped in the chair. He sat there stunned with the report lying open in front of him. He stared at the exposed details of his affair for a long time until he looked up at me. His entire demeanor had changed. Bluffing and denial hadn't worked so now he decided to try the buddy routine.

"Shit Hal, I'm sorry." He said with a forced crocodile smile. "I shouldn't have tried to lie to you. But, you've got this all wrong. Yeah, Jean and I did get together a few times, but it was nothing. It's not like we had an affair or anything. We just got carried away, that's all.

"Besides, I'm not the one to blame. It was all Jean's idea. Jean came on to me. She called me at work one day and asked me out to lunch. After that she kept calling. I kept trying to put her off, but she kept after me.

"Yeah, I did sleep with her a couple of times. I'm not proud of it. But you know what it's like. How in the hell was I supposed to turn down freely offered pussy. What the hell was I supposed to do when she was waiving it in my face? I told Jean that it was wrong and we couldn't do it again, but that bitch wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Can't you cut me a break here, buddy? You can't tell Kay about this. She'll kill me. I'll do anything." Bert finished his speech with a smarmy smile.

I looked at him and shook my head. "You're a fucking piece of slime, you know that? You sit here with a copy of the report staring you in the face and tell me with a straight face that it's nothing. That you're not to blame. You don't even have the balls to admit when you're caught. You make me sick."

Bert stared at me with hatred in his eyes. "Who are you to call me sick? You're the one that has been following us for months. Are you one of those wimps who get off on seeing their wives with another guy? What do you want anyway, to watch?

I let my contempt show on my face as I responded. "Hardly. I'm just here to warn you. Stay the fuck away from Jean. I don't want you to see her, talk to her, phone her, email her or send her a fucking carrier pigeon. If I find out that you have made any attempt to get in touch with her for any reason whatsoever, I'll make sure Kay gets a nicely gift wrapped package of the entire investigator's report."

Bert didn't even blink. "So, if I stay away from Jean you won't tell Kay?" He asked hopefully. "Is that all you want?"

I gave Bert a mocking smile. "You wish. Payback's a bitch, motherfucker. When someone fucks me over, I get even. You fucked my wife; I'm going to take yours."

Bert leapt out of his seat. "You son of a bitch. Stay away from Kay!"

"You don't get it, do you? What are you going to do?" I mocked. "I own you. I know all about that pre-nup that Kay made you sign. You do everything I tell you or the next time you see me will be standing next to Kay holding her hand as she throws your ass out on the street with the clothes on your back. Your wife is mine dirt bag; the only question is whether you're going to be around to watch me enjoy her.

"Let me spell it out for you in small words so you can understand." I said in the most insulting tone I could muster. "You will never talk or try to contact Jean ever again. You will not interfere with Kay or me. You will never talk to anyone about this conversation or my relationship with either Jean or Kay. Oh, and you will treat Kay with the utmost respect. You willnever physically or verbally confront or abuse her.

"If you follow these simple rules, then I won't tell Kay about you and Jean and you can continue to live in that nice home of yours. But if you screw up, then Kay gets a copy and I help her grind you into the dirt."

Bert looked subdued, but still had some fire left. "Why should I trust you?" He whined. "For all I know, you'll tell Kay anyway."

"Do you have any choice?" I said archly. "If you want to confess the affair to Kay yourself, be my guest. I'll help her throw your stuff out on the sidewalk."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get going. I have a lunch date with your wife." I stared at him with an evil grin. In a mocking tone, I asked him. "Tell me Bert, how do you like the changes that Kay made for me? Wait until you see the new lingerie I told her to buy. Of course, you won't be the first to see it on her or take it off of her. That honor will go to me. We have plans this afternoon."

I laughed cruelly at the look of humiliated anger on Bert's face. "You didn't really think I was going to wait did you asshole? You really thought she's been helping a sick friend the last few weeks?

1...45678...10