Let the Sexcapades Begin

Story Info
First stages of a sexual awakening.
1.8k words
4.11
2.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Lacy, years ago at one of my work Christmas parties that she was attending with her fiancé, Jack. It was a party I wasn't looking forward to because most of my coworkers were pretty lame and we didn't have much in common. Much to my surprise, Lacy and I instantly hit it off. She was a bubbly blonde in her late twenties, and she quickly found her seat next to me. Conversation came effortlessly and we were inseparable the rest of the evening.

That night in itself was fairly uneventful... little did I know it was the beginning of a fun, yet torturous, friendship. The following Monday, Jack told me Lacy asked him to get my number and against my better judgement, I obliged.

I say that for two reasons. Number one was that I worked with her fiancé, I don't often mix my professional and personal life. Number two, and if I'm being honest the only reason I even thought of.. I was insanely attracted to her.

As the months passed, we grew fairly close. We weren't the type of friends that talked every day or cared to discuss the mundane parts of life. We were more the adventurous, life is short, let's have fun while it lasts, type of friends.

I never had 'romantic' feelings toward Lacy but that attraction I had when we first met, only grew stronger over time. Her personality was magnetizing. She was intelligent, hilarious, and so down to earth. Her laugh, infectious. But sometimes that laugh inadvertently drew my focus to those lips of hers. They were plump and inviting, I found myself longing to feel them on mine. I'd try to look elsewhere to distract my mind but there was really no part of her that I could look at without being turned on. She had blonde hair that sat neatly just past her shoulders, a natural olive skin tone that kept her looking sun kissed year-round, and curves that she couldn't hide no matter how hard she tried. Even in sweats and a t-shirt, you couldn't miss her perfectly round, delicious ass or those full, natural tits with nipples that were always erect.

The fact that I wouldn't mind having my way with Lacy was not lost on her. I felt she would often tease me when we went out, rubbing her body against mine as we danced or insisting on body shots. Then one drunken night, she opened the floodgates. We were just sitting there passing a bottle of vodka back and forth when she started talking about how she was thankful we randomly found one another. She was being overly complimentary, but I wasn't going to stop her. She said she was drawn to me because of my spontaneity and openness. She said I made her feel alive. I knew she wouldn't remember any of this the next day, but I still ate it up and pressed her for more. She admitted that there were a lot of things she felt she hadn't tried, and she didn't want to get married before she did. Obviously hoping this was going where I thought it was, I eventually convinced her to share what these 'things' were. "I want to fuck a girl and you know I want that girl to be you. I can't stop thinking about your hands on me". Fuck.Yes. I will be having some fun with this.

I could tell when she said it, that she wanted it to happen right then. I wasn't letting her get her wish that easily. I stared at her in silence, in awe of what was sitting in front of me, anxious for me to fuck them. She stared back at me, hands fidgeting, eyes wide with curiosity. I let my eyes linger on to her body, where I could see her nipples were impossibly hard through her thin tank top. I continued to trace her body with my eyes. She was sitting indian style facing me, in light pink panties. Thats when I saw just how horny she is. I could see a visibly damp area near her opening, where her wetness had soaked through. I pulled her legs into a V and scooted closer. I stared directly in her eyes as my breath caught and deepened. Without a word, I leaned forward and used one finger to pull her panties to the side, revealing her now dripping wet pussy. I raised one eyebrow and smirked, feeling empowered by how bad she wanted me. That prompted her to pull my hand away, embarrassed, thinking I was making fun of her.

I decided there wasn't much to lose at that point so I grabbed her hand and slid it right down my pants, resting her fingers right on top of my soaked lips. "See", I tell her, "you've done the same to me". I saw the fire in her eyes as she slowly started to move her fingers in a circular motion, massaging my clit. God she felt so good, I was going to cum way too quickly if I let her continue. I pulled her hand out and pushed her backwards onto the floor. I climbed on top of her, placing one of my legs between hers, leaned down and kissed her hard. As my tongue met hers she began to grind her pussy against my leg. As much as I loved this and wanted to rip her clothes off and make her cum right then and there, I pulled back abruptly and stared intensely into her eyes. "You don't want to experience it all at once, plus it'll be more fun for me to watch you squirm". And with that I got off of her and called it a night.

Although a bit taken back, I was delighted to find out Lacy remembered the whole thing AND brought it up the following day. Her text was short and direct, "I couldn't sleep after you left, I feel like something awakened inside of me. I will be seeing and trying everything I can before I marry Jack... you in?" I felt my body unconsciously tense up.

It was about an eight month span from that text until the day the two tied the knot. And damn, so much changed in that time. We took turns picking plans for our hang outs, each time taking it further. The closer the wedding got, the more boundaries I made Lacy push. One of the last nights I planned, ended up being one neither of us would ever forget.

I gave her an assignment at the beginning of the week. Find the sluttiest 'outfit' possible, shoes included. I told her to over hydrate all week long and to start thinking of a safe word. Par the course, I did not entertain any questions she asked and told her I would meet her Saturday at 10pm, at the park down the street from her house.

I struggled to get through the week, the anticipation for what was to come slowly killing me. I couldn't focus at work and it was becoming a bit obvious. I was scanning some files to myself when my mind wandered to what Lacy might find to wear. I imagined it would be something that would accentuate her perfectly sculpted, perky ass. She liked to let a bit of both cheeks peek out of the bottom of her sexy little jean shorts and she knew it turned me on just looking at her in them. I feel my nipples harden as I think of her. I reach down to feel how wet I am and decide to give my pussy a few quick strokes. I was so horny, I didn't know how I was going to make it to the weekend.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something printing. I pulled my hand from my pants and don't fight the urge to quickly taste myself. As I'm turning around, fingers in my mouth, I realize Jack is standing in the doorway. "Don't stop on my account," he said with the most mischievous grin. I should've been embarrassed from getting caught but instead I was turned on by the fact that he was watching me touch myself to the thoughts of his fiancé. Lacy always assured he had no idea about the things we did but sometimes I wondered. He had been different toward me the past couple of months. He started making sexual jokes around me, his eyes lingered a little longer than before and he even "accidentally" rubbed against me once.

This did not bother me, truthfully it enticed me. I've always wanted to be a couples third. Hell, I'd even be happy watch them fuck if that was on the table. That thought made me even more excited for the weekend.

Saturday came and Lacy texted me that Jack had just left to go out, she had her outfit packed and was about to walk to the park. I swiftly responded, "oh no no no, you will be walking IN your outfit to the park, nothing over it either. There will be no protest and you will be there in less than ten". Sending that set the fire in my chest, I loved how obedient she was and knew she would indulge me.

God damn she did not disappoint. In the dim streetlights I watched her walk toward me, each step illuminating a new part of her chosen outfit. She was weathering all leather. Stiletto over the knee boots and a bodysuit. Even in the shadows I saw her nipples protruding. As she got closer, I realized I wasn't seeing them poke through anything at all. She was wearing a leotard with not only full circles cut out of the chest, allowing her tits to hang free and bounce with every step.. there was also a hole that stretched front to back, allowing free access to both her fat lips and shapely ass.

I try to control my intrusive thoughts, but they temporarily take over. I softly kiss her neck, moving down a little each time. I get to her nipple and take a couple of swirls around with my tongue before I give it a playful but assertive nibble. I drop to my knees and pause. I put my hands on the back of her calves and slowly slide them up her smooth thighs. I can feel my pussy clench as I cup both hands at the bottom of her cheeks and spread them, forcing her pussy lips apart. I lean in to let her feel my breath just outside of her opening. I can feel the heat coming from her body. See her wetness glistening in the light.

I take one deliberately slow, deep lick as I stand up. "Oh Lacy.... they're going to be VERY pleased by the outfit you picked".

"They?" She asked, looking slightly apprehensive and extremely aroused at the same time.