After Party Fantasy

Story Info
The story of a couple and their new female friend.
2.2k words
4.29
21.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reaching for the bottle of wine that was on the kitchen bench when I heard her steps on the wooden stairs. We had been invited to a friend's party and accepted the invitation even though I didn't think we would know many people there but it was good to get out, to meet new faces, and to mingle in a social situation once in a while and this one seemed promising.

Walking towards the front door I saw her in all her beauty as she stood there waiting for me, and I told her so. I told her how gorgeous she was in her summer dress, how sexy she looked, and I loved her new high heel sandals. I softly kissed her and opened the front door. She seemed to hesitate for a second then she pulled up the hem of her dress exposing her stocking-covered thighs.

I wanted to drop to my knees and run my hands and lips over her legs, to feel the nylon on her skin but instead, I expressed my admiration for them when I saw her knickers coming off and dropping to the floor. She picked them up and hung them on the inside door handle telling me she'd felt a bit overdressed. I smiled and guided her through the door saying: "Sure you were, you sexy slut."

She asked for the car keys saying she did not want any hanky-panky on the way there. She did not like being touched while driving and I stopped doing so after she'd told me off a few times. I smiled as we got into the car and headed for the next town where the party was held. I kept my hands to myself during the drive, but she did not stop me from telling her what a sexy slut she was, rather encouraged me to go on. She let her dress ride up on her thighs exposing her stocking tops and her suspender clips. She knew I loved it, and that she turned me on by doing so, and showing off got her hot, too.

We arrived at the address we had been given finding there were already a lot of cars parked up and more arriving. The party seemed to be in full swing as we walked through the door hand in hand. We mingled with the other guest, but mingling was not my strongest attribute, still, I did my best. After a while, we got separated, and I ended up chatting with a couple of guys. Of course, it was all about sport, the latest football games.

As the evening went on, I noticed she kept chatting with the same woman, the two of them seemed to gravitate towards each other. My attention drifted from the chat around me to her. The woman kept touching her, touching her arm, her hand, and even her hair. Every touch seemed to last a bit longer. I watched them as they filled up their empty glasses and sat on a couch. I watched as the woman's hand moved onto her dress-covered thigh and stayed there and she did nothing to remove it. I didn't hear what they were talking about, but she touched the woman's hair running her fingers through her straight brown strands, and smiled. I loved that smile, so beautiful, she was so beautiful.

I noticed the woman's hand moved up on her thigh, her fingers were only centimetres from her pussy, and she still did nothing to stop her. Mixed emotions ran through me, a hint of jealousy seeing the woman's fingers so close to her pussy and arousal that made my stomach churn and my cock twitch. I loved this mixed feeling, it always led to great sex. Our chat flashed through my mind, her fantasy that she had told me so many times and always led to hot sex, then I remembered there was only the thin material of her dress that was between the woman's fingers and her thigh, so close to her pussy.

My arousal grew exponentially fuelled by lust and jealousy, I wanted to ravage her, and I wanted the woman and me to ravage her just as we had fantasized about it so many nights. I watched her leaning closer to the woman and whispering something into her ear. I knew that look on her face, she was turned on. The woman replied to her then both of them stood up, and she found me in the crowd. We chatted for a few minutes when she asked me if it was okay she had invited Katie over after the party. I kissed her softly and whispered: "Yes, baby, it was okay. Let's say our goodbyes now and go home."

We said our goodbyes then found Katie, and we left the party together. Once we had given Katie directions, we were walking towards our car when my wife stopped, and after a moment of hesitation, she told me she would go with Katie.

"Like that no chance of her getting lost," she said and softly kissed me on the lips.

I watched her catching up with Katie then the two of them walked down the road towards Katie's car arm in arm, chatting and laughing. They were two gorgeous women in their summer dresses and heels, and I did notice Katie had shapely legs, too, their nylons shimmering in the street light. Watching them I felt the churn in my groin, I was turned.

Entering the house, the two of them were standing around the kitchen bench chatting, coffee cups on the bench ready to be filled with coffee. The coffee maker was on the stove, and the smell of freshly brewed coffee lingered in the air. When my wife saw me, she asked me where I had been, and what had taken me so long.

"I was just daydreaming while watching two sexy women," I replied with a smirk on my face.

"You just cannot help yourself, dirty old man," she said, and they laughed.

I joined them and squeezed my wife's bum. She took the coffee maker off the stove and filled up the cups. We chatted for a while sipping on our coffees while standing around the bench. It did not take long for Katie to notice, and she asked if I ever kept my hands off my wife as I was gently stroking her back and bum. We both said in unionism: "No," and we both laughed.

I suggested the two of them should go into the living room and I would join them shortly. Entering the living room, a familiar sight welcomed me as they were sitting on the couch side by side chatting, and Katie's hand was on my wife's stocking-covered thigh. I felt the stir in my groin instantly. I put the glasses on the little table and filled them with wine then joined them on the couch. I sat on my wife's right, she turned to me and softly kissed me. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a passionate kiss, our tongues eagerly swirling around each other. My other hand landed on her thigh, squeezing, caressing it over her dress. I felt the clasp of her suspenders under my fingers. I was searching for the hem of her dress pushing it up on her thigh until my hand was on her nylon-covered leg.

I felt her skin under my fingers as they glided over her stocking top. Our tongues passionately danced with each other when I felt she was repositioning herself on the couch which followed a soft moan in our kiss, then another. Breaking our kiss her head tilted back, her eyes closed, her legs wide apart, and her skirt bunched up on her leg. Katie's hand was under her skirt, her fingers caressing my wife's pussy, her clit. I pulled the dress off my wife's shoulders, exposing her breasts, and I kissed her nipple, my tongue swirling around it, sucking it into my mouth, my fingers dancing at the top of her stocking.

I looked at my wife, her beautiful pleasure-filled face as Katie kissed her other nipple, then sucked it in her mouth. I kissed my wife's lips, my tongue sliding into her mouth finding hers, our tongues making love. After a while, I broke the kiss and pulled her right leg onto my thigh opening her pussy fully to us. I watched Katie sliding off the couch and knelt between her legs, Katie's hands caressing her thighs. Katie kissed her inner thighs centimetres from her glistening pussy while my hand was on her tit, squeezing, groping one then the other. I kissed my wife, tongues exploring each other's mouths, and she moaned in our kiss. I broke the kiss and looked at Katie, her head between my wife's legs, her tongue swirling around her clit. My wife's head fell back as she put her hands on Katie's head moaning, murmuring: "don't stop, I am so close."

I kissed her again, sliding my tongue between her lips. Swirling it around in her mouth, my stomach was churning, and I wanted her. I broke the kiss murmuring: "I so want to fuck you, sexy bitch but I want you to come on Katie's tongue first."

Soon after she moaned, her body shuddered, and her legs trembled. Her orgasm washed over her. Katie kept licking, kissing her inner thighs, and her pussy.

"I will be back in a minute," I said and with that, I headed upstairs.

When I returned, Katie was still between her legs softly kissing her, caressing her. I walked behind Katie and knelt on the floor. I saw my wife was looking at me as I knelt behind Katie but said nothing. I run my hand over Katie's nylon-covered legs, they felt heavenly. She looked back and got on her hands and knees then returned to kiss my wife's pussy. I ran my hands up on Katie's thighs pushing the hem of her dress up, over her bum. I caressed and squeezed Katie's bum, her stocking-covered thighs and her naked pussy, she had no panties on either.

I found Katie's clit and heard her moan. Katie found my wife's clit and licked it as I played with hers. I rolled her clit under my finger for a while then turned on the vibrator and pressed it against her clit. Katie's body jumped at the feeling before calming down and she returned to my wife's pussy. I pressed the vibrator against Katie's clit harder which resulted in her muffled moans in my wife's pussy. As Katie's body started to shake, I withdrew the vibrator and rolled her clit under my finger. I looked at my wife as Katie ate her pussy, her eyes glazed as she was on her way to her next orgasm.

"Fuck her, fuck Katie's cunt," she murmured in her foggy mind.

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Yes, I am. I know you want to, you bastard. Fuck the bitch."

I smiled, tossed the vibrator onto the couch, and took my cock out. I did not think I would fuck Katie, that had never been part of my wife's or our fantasy, but now as Katie knelt in front of me, I wanted to. Her round bubble arse was up in the air framed by her suspender belts, that were holding her seamed stockings up on her thighs. Her glistening pink pussy was open and inviting, I wanted to fuck her. My wife giving me permission made things easier. I pressed the head of my cock against Katie's clit, and she moaned in my wife's pussy. I lined up my cock with Katie's glistening fuck hole and drove it in deep. Katie lost control and moaned aloud into her cunt. I watched my wife, she smiled, and I could see she was close to coming again when I heard Katie's scream: "I am coming, fuck me, fuck my sloppy cunt."

Katie collapsed between my wife's legs. When I pulled out of Katie, she sat next to my wife on the couch, kissing her face and her neck. I moved between my wife's legs and rubbed my cock on her soaking wet pussy looking at her.

"Fuck me, fuck your bitch now," she moaned.

I looked at her and thrust my cock deep into her fuck hole.

"Yessss, fuck me, you bastard," she moaned.

Katie found my wife's mouth and pushed her tongue between her lips. My wife put her arm around Katie's neck kissing her passionately. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. I was ready to fill her cunt with my cum. I could not hold it much longer as I watched the two of them kissing, Katie's hand groping her tit. I murmured: "I am cuming."

I kept fucking my wife after filling her body with my juices and it did not take her long to lose control and cum again. After a while, I pulled out of her and sat on an armchair opposite the couch watching the two of them passionately kiss, their legs were wide open, their well fucked pussies at my pleasure to look at. I was slowly stroking my now soft cock enjoying the view and what a view it was.