Let Them Play

Story Info
Wife is pleasured by her husband and a new friend.
4.3k words
4.41
55.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late spring and the weather started to be a lot like summer, so my wife Anne and I decided to get away for the weekend and do some romantic stuff that we haven't done for so long. We left the kids at grandma's and headed for a nice hotel 2 hour's drive from the city. We had our minds set to just eat, soak in the pool, watch TV in the room and have sex without being on the clock all the time.

When we got there, we realized that the hotel was big and kind of crowded, mostly with guys because of the annual veteran basketball tournament that was happening in town. We were hoping for a quieter thing, but we didn't care all that much as long as they all didn't occupy the pool. So, we got in our room which was not fancy, really, but it had a huge bed which was a pleasant surprise.

The first thing we did was that we got in our bathing suits and headed right to the pool. The pool was nice and not crowded like we expected. We finally started to chill from the tiring week and relax completely. After that we went around to explore what else was in the spa area that we could use. There was a massage room, a sauna, a Swedish bath, and so on, but then we came up to an area that was a bit secluded from the rest of the spa. There was an indoors part of it with showers and lockers, and there was an outdoors part with a big hot tub and some lounge chairs around it. It was a warm and sunny day and we wanted to get some bubbly massage in the hot tub so we found two chairs and put our bath robes and stuff on them, and went for the hot tub.

It was then that we noticed that there were five or six more people there and that they were all naked, laying on their chairs and getting tanned. So, we looked at each other, shrugged and got out of our bathing suites. I love that about my wife, she was never shy to be nude in front of strangers and didn't care if any of them looked. And I loved showing her off, in a way, because I was always proud of how hot she was.

Well, we were both in our mid-thirties with younger kids that she gave birth to, but she actually got hotter with the years, because she blossomed from a girl to a gorgeous woman and a charm that no man could resist. Now she had a knockout, natural 36D tits that you could just stare at for hours and not get tired. She had beautiful legs and a round ass on top of them. All of that was why she had an hourglass figure that men adored. And off course she had beautiful blue eyes and full lips made for perfect kissing. She was a natural brunette, but she was coloring her hair brown because of the few grays that appeared over the years. She prepared her pussy lips for this weekend so they were smooth and she only kept a landing strip of hair above them.

We sat down into the hot tub and started to relax even more than before. We were alone in the tub, so I looked around. There were three women, all older than us, but pretty decent looking. They all had smooth pussies, which I really liked, so I pointed this to Anne, and she liked my mini arousal. That was another thing I loved about her. She was never jealous. On the contrary. We would sometimes talk about other hot women during sex and she was always encouraging me to get aroused thinking about them. But that also was with talking about guys she was hot for. It was rare, but still happened from time to time. I was also not jealous an encouraged her to think about someone hot, too.

As the time passed, I got a bit sleepy from the sun and the bubbles so I told her I was going to lie down on the chair and maybe take a nap. She said she was going to soak some more and that I should go ahead and do whatever I feel like doing, because that's what we were there for. So off I went and in minutes I went to sleep, letting the sun warm my skin.

After half an hour I woke up and looked around in a bit of confusion. I looked to the chair next to me and Anne was not there. So, I looked to the hot tub, and there she was, still soaking and enjoying the bubbles. But there was a guy next to her, only a few inches away and they were talking to each other. I could tell that they were both into the conversation, as they were both facing each other and looking into each other's eyes. She was laughing at his joke and putting her hand on the side of his shoulder, all the while her tits were floating above the water for him to see. I was still drowsy from the sleep, so I couldn't believe what was going on. But I didn't mind, I was actually amazed.

That's when she looked at me, so she waved at me cheerfully and said something to him and got up to start getting out of the hot tub. As she did, she turned to him to say bye, so she was now fully exposed to him, without the water to distort the view on her beautiful body. Everything was on display, her perfect pussy and all. He then got up too, exposing himself to her, and I could see that his cock was completely hard. No surprises there, I guess. They then exchanged a few words, she giggled shyly, and finally he left.

She then came to me and sat down on the chair. She gave me a kiss on the lips and pulled back the chair and laid down. She said nothing for a few minutes as if nothing had happened. Well, I guess nothing did, but I was still puzzled. I mean, being naked where everybody already is, it's one thing, but talking naked to a guy that's that close is another. I guess she was a bit teasing me to ask about it, or she was way cooler than I ever could have imagined.

Finally, she asked ''How was your nap?''

''The best I've ever had, I think.''

''I also enjoyed the tub a lot. My muscles are perfectly relaxed now.'' she said.

I couldn't take this 'not talking about the guy' thing anymore, so I asked ''Was it because of the water and the sun, or the guy you just talked to?''

''Well, I had a nice time talking to him, he was very interesting to talk to. He was charming and funny.''

I knew that these were very important qualities to her for liking a guy.

''So how did you two come to talking so friendly?'' I asked.

''After you fell asleep, this older couple entered the tub, and a few minutes later he also came in. We all started chatting about the weather and stuff, but then he said he was a basketball player playing in the tournament, so we talked to him about that for a while. Then the older couple got up and left, and the two of us continued the conversation. We talked about our families, our jobs and all the good and bad things that come with it. He also has a good sense of humor, he made me laugh a few times...''

''So, he was flirting with you?''

''No, he was very respectful. He never tried to make a pass at me. It was like we were sitting somewhere in a coffee shop, having coffee and just chatting''.

''I can't imagine a guy not flirting even a little bit or at least commenting something about how beautiful you look. He must be gay'', I joked.

''Well, he didn't say anything about my looks, but I could tell that he liked me a lot. His cock looked very hard under the water.''

''Oh, so you checked him out, all of him?''

''Off course I did. He got naked before he got in the hot tub, so I checked him out right away. He's a very handsome man, he's got that athletic body, a pretty face and a few grays in his hair. It adds to the charm.''

''So, you like him, then?''

''Yeah, I think he's sexy in a way.''

''And did you flirt with him?''

''Maybe a little, but not to seduce him or anything.''

''I know, but you didn't even need to. You had your tits and all just a few inches from him. And the way you showed you whole body to him as you got out of the hot tub, I don't think he didn't look and enjoy that, a lot.''

''Off course he did. He looked me up and down, especially my pussy.''

''How did that make you feel, hmmmm?''

''It felt sexy as hell! I liked showing off for him, even for a few seconds.''

''You're right, that is sexy!'' I didn't waste any time after that and said: ''Let's go to our room, I need to fuck you right now!''

That's when we picked up our stuff and went to our room. We were there in record time. We went right into the shower where I fucked her from behind. It was just wild fucking, and we both came in 5 minutes with a huge orgasm.

We got prepared for dinner and went down to the hotel restaurant. After diner we went back to our room to prepare for a night out. We went to a local tropical themed night club, found a table and ordered drinks. We were talking and having a good time and after a while Anne spotted the guy from the hot tub as he was getting into the club, all by himself. She waved at him and motioned him to join us. He came to our table and she introduced us. His name was Ryan and he seemed to be a nice guy.

So, we all sat down and had a few drinks, and the talking was really friendly, like we've known each other for years. Ryan was easy to talk to and not at all like these other guys that we've seen in the hotel, the typical jock guys. And it looked like Anne found him fascinating, because she couldn't take her eyes off him the whole evening. But I didn't mind, I liked seeing her happy and relaxed.

After a while, a favorite song of Anne's came on, so she got up to dance. She invited us both to get up, but I told her I was going to sit this one out, and to go ahead a have fun with Ryan. I wanted to see what would happen. So off they went to the dance floor. They danced through three songs and it looked like she was enjoying it a lot. On the third song they danced really close. He was whispering something into her ear, and she was laughing like I haven't seen in a long time. After that song they came back to the table, and we had a few more drinks.

As the club was closing down around midnight, we went back to the hotel. We were in the lobby, Anne said that we could all go to our room for one more drink because it was still too early to go to bed. We all agreed, off course.

When we got there, we had one more drink and just talked about random stuff. At some point I turned on the radio and found some romantic songs and began to slow dance with Anne. It felt really good, so we started to kiss. As the song ended, we stopped, and she turned to Ryan who was sitting on the bed and said to me: ''Would you mind if I danced with a little with Ryan?''.

''Not at all, my love. Enjoy yourself, this evening is for you'', I said.

He got up and took her hand, and they embraced each other and started to dance another slow, romantic dance. He caressed her long hair and her back as she got really close to him. As the second song began they continued to dance like that, and then she turned to me and asked: ''Can Ryan have the same treatment as you did before?''

''Sure'', I said with a loving smile.

She turned to him and grabbed his face gently and kissed him. They kissed passionately with tongues for a minute and then she went back to me, turned around to face him. She looked straight into his eyes and locked her stare. I got up from the bed and started to kiss her neck and explore her body with my hands. She was still looking at him seductively.

I was in control now. I was about to choose how far this thing could go. So, I started to unzip the dress that she was wearing and slowly lowered the shoulder straps, letting her dress hang on her tits. I then left it to her to decide if the dress was coming down or not. With one move she pulled on the front of her dress, and let it drop down her body to the floor. She was only in her bra and panties now.

I continued to kiss her neck, back and shoulders, letting my hands caress the front of her body. As I cupped her tits, she let out a little sigh. All the while she never took her eyes off him. He looked in amazement as a bulge started to appear in his pants. I then upped the ante by unhooking her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her tits were on full display for him, as I cupped them again in my hands. She then motioned him to get to her and lowered him so he was closer to her panties.

He gently got his fingers on to the sides of her panties and slowly slided them down. Then he started softly kissing her smooth pussy lips. I moved away at that point, letting them play for a while. She was really into this and started to moan softly. He then kissed his way over her stomach to her tits and started kissing them. Her nipples were big and hard and he was sucking on them slowly. We were both rock hard by now and needed a release. As he started to kiss her lips, she reached for his pants and unbuckled the belt and buttons. She reached inside and pulled his cock out and stroked it gently. I removed all of my clothes in just seconds. They were kissing and she was still rubbing his cock, and he was fondling her tits. I watched them for a moment. It was so sexy to see her with another man, I wanted to fuck her brains out.

She then slowly pushed herself from him and back to me. She searched for my cock with her hand and, as she found it, started to guide it into her pussy. I could feel her warm and wet entrance, so I pushed myself inside of her. There was no resistance, she was so wet that I went all the way inside in a second. She grabbed his arms as to prepare for my thrusts, and he started to kiss her again.

I now couldn't believe what was happening. My wife was being treated by two men at the same time and she was loving every second. She was staring to moan louder and louder so she had to break off the kiss, but she was now stroking his cock, too. He began to gently rub her clit with his fingers. This was all too much for her. In seconds she was cumming hard and that sent me over the edge too. I was cumming in her pussy trying to go as deep as I could. I held her hips and emptied myself, staying deep inside for a minute.

As I got out of her, she went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came back, Ryan and I were on the bed, both naked, each on one side, leaving the middle of the bed empty for her. She jumped on it and in between us, and we started to kiss and explore her with our hands. We were kissing her all over her body, no part of her was left un-kissed. She was in a state of bliss, smiling and softly moaning all the while. From time to time she would kiss one of us and stroke our cocks, just to tease us, but then stop.

She then stopped Ryan, looked him in the eyes and said: ''I need you inside of me''. She spread her legs and gently pushed him in between them. He climbed on top of her and guided his cock to her pussy. As the head of his cock touched her pussy, he passed over her clit with it. He rubbed it for a while, driving her crazy. She took his cock and guided it back to her entrance. He slowly parted her lips with the head and entered her as slowly as he could. She had her eyes closed and stopped breathing for a moment. She was completely into this and wanted to savor every second of it. I even stopped kissing her and watched as he pushed himself all the way inside of her. She grabbed his ass as he started a slow rhythm of going in and out.

''I thought about this since this afternoon in the hot tub. I couldn't wait for you to get inside of me''. And then she said to me: ''Please baby, don't be mad''. I just kissed her gently.

He fucked her with a slow and steady rhythm as her hands were stroking his back and ass. She closed her eyes and started to moan. ''You feel sooooo good inside me!'', she said to him. ''I never had anyone as sexy as you.'', he said back. I sat next to them on the bed, not even stroking myself because I knew I would've cum instantly if I did. I was rock hard and didn't need any stimulation. The view in front of me was intense enough. Ryan picked up the pace and Anne started moaning louder. He kissed her neck and grabbed her hair. This was always the favorite thing she wanted a man to do to her just before she came. She was now moaning even louder, the loudest I have ever heard, and then Ryan said ''I'm going to come!''. ''Cum inside me!'', she screamed and locked her legs around his waist. He let out a loud groan as he started to cum inside of her.

That was it, the moment I never thought I would see, but here it was, so real and so intense: another man was cumming inside of my wife. I wanted to see all of it before I came, but could barely hold it, even though I wasn't touching myself. As he was cumming, she stopped breathing and started to shake. This was a sign that she an intense orgasm. I felt lightheaded, but then she grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer to her. She grabbed my cock and stroked it lightly and said: ''I love you!''. She kissed me deeply and then I started cumming like crazy. I came a massive load all over her tits. Ryan wasn't distracted by this, he still kept slowly pushing inside of her. She then whispered to me: ''He's still cumming inside of me...''. Because of that I let out one more spurt of cum which landed on her neck. She was covered in my cum, and full of his. It was insanely sexy to realize this.

Me and Ryan just collapsed on the bed, left and right of Anne. We were all in a trance from what just happened. It was still hard to believe, it was like a dream. After a few minutes, Anne got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. By the time she was back, I was already asleep. I thought I wouldn't, but I guess all of this drained all of my energy. Ryan also feel asleep on the other side of the bed. When Anne was done with the shower, she laid between us and tried to sleep. She tossed and turned but stayed awake. That always happens to her after sex, especially if it was wild. What happened next is what she told me about the next day...

She was too excited, thinking about what happened just before. And she was still feeling very horny, but she didn't want to wake us up. An hour later she decided to wake Ryan up. She took his sleeping cock in her mouth and sucked slowly. It quickly grew in her mouth, and Ryan was starting to wake up. He was waking up to a heavenly feeling, because Anne is very skilled at sucking cock. She knew he was enjoying this because his cock was rock hard and he was lightly groaning. She licked it from root to tip, and then took all of it in her mouth again. Then she also used her hands to massage it, which brought him close to cumming. She then started sucking hard and fast, and he couldn't take it anymore. He started cumming in her mouth, and this was new for Anne because she had never done this before. She swallowed all of the cum and licked his cock clean.

She didn't wait for him go soft, so she climbed on top of him and guided his cock inside of her. She slowly sank her pussy down to the root of his cock, leaned forward and kissed him. As they kissed, she started to move her ass. She controlled the rhythm and motion, and at first it was slow, but then she picked up the pace. She rose her upper body to a riding position and thrusted backwards and forwards, rubbing her clit on him as she did. This was a position in which she had never lasted long, but now she tried, because she was waiting for Ryan to cum. And he was getting close, grabbing her waist and then playing with her perfect tits.

This is when I woke up to the motion on the bed and their hard breathing. They were both loud at this point as they were very close to cumming. I just laid on my side and looked at them fucking, and didn't want to disturb them. I was getting hard again.

Anne was very loud and this time she came with a loud scream, and he followed with a loud groan. He was cumming inside of her again, and she wanted to take it all in. This was a very strong and long orgasm for both of them.

This made me want to fuck her brains out, but I wanted to let her do whatever she wanted to do. So, she got off of him and between us again. She laid there for a while, her eyes closed and trying to catch her breath. She still didn't realize that I was awake and that I've seen her cum. As she started to breath normally, I put my arm around her body and kissed her cheek and whispered to her ear: ''That was sexy!''

12