Let Them Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said: ''Oh, I'm sorry baby...'', and then I put a finger on her lips to stop her from speaking and said: ''You were magnificent. I love you.''

''I love you too!'', she replied. I started to kiss her gently, and went from her lips to her neck, and then to her tits. As I was doing this, Ryan got between her legs and was slowly kissing her pussy. He opened her pussy lips and started licking her clit. She was moaning again.

We did this for a while, and as she was approaching another orgasm, Ryan moved away to the left of her. This was a sign for me to take over. I got on top of her and entered with one swift thrust. She was very wet from his and hers fluids. She grabbed my body with her legs and her arms and held on as her orgasm was approaching. I fucked her hard and deep. In just a few minutes we were both cumming hard. She screamed again as she held on to me with one hand and to his arm with the other. I came deep, and held my cock inside of her.

After this, we all cleaned up with a towel and just laid there on the bed without anyone saying a word. They were more spent than me, so they went to sleep quickly. I spent a few more minutes watching Anne and thinking about how incredibly sexy she looked and how crazy that night turned out to be. Then I went to sleep, too.

The next morning, when Anne and I woke up, Ryan was gone. Later, we left the hotel, too. We didn't talk about that night on our way home, but we've brought it up many times since then during sex. And just remembering some of the details makes the sex wilder for us than ever before. And who wouldn't be thankful for that?

12