Lethal Blue Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1 - Julie Koop.
2.5k words
3.73
3k
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
97Heaven
97Heaven
16 Followers

Julie Koop was what most people would call a BBW, a big beautiful woman. Standing at 5'10" and weighing 235 pounds she was definitely a woman with a presence although she carried her weight mostly in her thighs and ass and oversized breasts. At the young age of 28 she had just a light dusting of cellulite on the back of her legs and her ass and massive boobs that sat on her chest like rocks. She loved wearing her tight shirts sometimes showing some cleavage and other times not, but enjoying every moment of accenting just how oversized her boobs were. Her bra size: DDD

But the size of her chest and her long brown hair were considered second to her best feature which were her gorgeous blue eyes. In school her nickname had been Blue Eyed Jules and her favourite thing to do was accent her gorgeous eyes with some lash extensions dusted with a little bit of glitter to draw even more attention to them. Julie was photogenic and her three tanning sessions a week gave her a beautiful bronze glow to her skin.

Upon meeting her for the first time most men felt an immediate attraction to Julie Koop. The fact that she was a bigger girl did little to mute the sexy energy that radiated from her at all times. She just oozed intelligence and confidence and a voice that was soft and sexy, the type that would make her a good candidate to work as a phone sex operator full-time.

Although she liked her body she was well aware that her body weight was climbing year after year and she was carrying more weight around her midsection than she was happy with. Her youth still allowed her a tightness of body even with a few extra pounds on her frame. She was perfectly thick.

Julie's sex drive was pretty much insatiable. She was effortlessly multi-orgasmic often masturbating for hours at a time with the orgasm count easily climbing into the double digits. Coming home from a stressful day and lying down with her Hitatchi Wand vibrator and letting it work it's magic on her engorged clit was always the highlight of her day.

Her orgasms were long and wonderful, and while she wouldn't describe herself as a gusher she definitely squirted a little with each one. Her life was a constant disappointment of trying to find men who stood a chance of keeping up with her in the bedroom, it was something she had almost given up on. One of her favourite fantasies was lining 10 men up in single file and letting each one fuck her until they couldn't take anymore and then having the next guy in line takeover as they all fucked her for hours until she could barely stand up. And perhaps she'd need even more than 10 men to truly satisfy her. What scared Julie sometimes what's the reality that she wasn't even in her sexual prime, her best years were still ahead of her. It was mildly frightening that moving into her thirties she would probably get hornier still.

Julie had a penchant for extremely tight mini-skirts, usually leather but sometimes opting for lycra or spandex. The skirts were usually a little tighter than they should be and most people would probably think that she carried a few too many pounds to be dressing in such a fashion but she didn't give a damn what anyone thought. She was deliciously thick, almost perfectly so and she had no problem attracting men whatsoever. Her leather skirts were always worn with bare legs and whenever she wore her lycra mini-skirts she liked to pair them with black nylons. She wore knee-high boots a lot. She was particularly fond of dressing to the nines when she was carrying out a hit job.

Julie Koop was a hit-woman. For the right amount of money she would kill anyone you asked her to; she was strictly in it for the cash making anywhere from $50-$60,000 per kill. It was a fascinating aspect of her being that while she was a woman with a healthy amount of empathy and compassion she had a built-in ability to point a gun at a human being and pull the trigger with almost zero remorse.

While she had an arsenal of guns in her collection most of which were 9 mm semi automatics, lately her favourite weapon of choice was a.44 magnum, one of the most powerful handguns in the world. Being a larger woman with some strength behind her she had no problem dealing with the power and the recoil of such a massive gun. Having such a powerful weapon in her purse at all times gave her a sense of safety and comfort unlike any other. Just one bullet from that massive hand cannon was enough to end any life instantly, she rarely needed more than one bullet to get the job done. There were drawbacks to using such a powerful gun for her work. First of all, with a limit of just six bullets it could cost her her life if she ever found her self having to shoot her way out of a sticky situation. She was aware of this.

Recently after executing a local gangster in an old abandoned warehouse she had turned to leave only to find three men standing in between her and the exit. They were obviously associates of the man whose life she had just taken and were coming to see why a single loud gunshot had just rang out. In that moment of panic as she felt fear course through her body she had had no time to chastise herself for being so careless upon entering the warehouse as to not make sure her victim was alone

In what seemed like forever but was in actuality just mere seconds Julie struck first. In the blink of an eye she raised her.44 magnum and with both hands steadying that massive hand cannon she squeezed the trigger and a single bullet dropped the first man. Without hesitation she squeezed the trigger two more times and two more massive gunshots rang out as the second man dropped and the gunsmoke stung her eyes.

Only one person would be leaving that warehouse alive on that particular evening, and that person was Julie Koop because the final man standing in that warehouse was kidding himself if he thought that he had time to reach around and pull his gun from his waistband. Julie had clearly out drawn him. With her gun pointed directly at him it was obvious who would remain standing and who would fall. A final gunshot rang out echoing off the walls as a bullet from Julie's gun passed straight through his heart killing him instantly.

Julie had stood there for a brief moment in a cloud of gunsmoke looking at the three dead men lying in front of her. Her heart was pounding like a drum and she quietly said to herself: 'How could you be so careless Julie??'

As she quickly exited the warehouse out into the dark night she was well aware that she had just one single bullet left in her gun; close call, too close.

*****************

Julie's phone was ringing. Without taking her eyes off the road she reached over to the passenger seat beside her and raised it to her ear.

"Peter..... I'm good baby how are you?....... Yeah, I have been thinking about it....."

Peter was one of Julie's many lovers although her absolute favourite. A woman with her sex drive needed more than just one. Currently, Julie was sleeping with over eight different men quite often having sex with more than just one of them in a single day. Her favourite thing to do was have sex in the A.M. with one of her lovers and then finishing her day with another. She loved the freedom her almost endless sexual capacity gave her to enjoy her many boyfriends; her recovery time between orgasms was almost nonexistent.

As of late Julie and Peter had been discussing the possibility of inviting another man into the bedroom for a threesome.

".... I know, Brad is hot but I have another man in mind .... "

While Julie had enjoyed several threesomes with two men in the past, neither of them had involved her ultimate dream: a double penetration. For the longest time she had been fantasizing about having two cocks inside her at the same time. Considering what she did for a living Julie was always aware that she might die young and lately was finding herself quite anxious to fulfil this wonderful threesome fantasy of having one dick in her ass and another in her pussy at the same time.

"..... I know this guy...... yeah Jay. You know him right?.... No?? I'll introduce you two... yeah we'll go for drinks....... I want to fuck you and him at the same time. That's my dream threesome.... I think you guys would really get along.... you'd have good chemistry I think."

As she drove down the road in her BMW she had one hand on the wheel and her other hand on her phone. Even though she drove a beautiful powerful car she never sped. She loved the vehicle for its luxury and it's leather seats among many other things, but not it's speed. There was a reason that Julie Koop was still alive and breathing and not behind bars; she was cautious and smart. Being pulled over by a police officer and having her car searched and having her.44 magnum discovered would be a ticket to jail. Everything Julie did was about staying alive, she was not a stupid woman. She had brought many lives to an end but so far nobody had managed to get the better of her.

"Listen, Peter, I'm loving this conversation but I'm gonna have to call you back. I've got something I have to take care of.... You too sweetie..."

As she hung up the phone and tossed it back onto the passenger seat beside her she decided that she would swing by Peter's house later on for a good fuck but right now she had a hit to take care of. The latest contract that she had accepted had a smaller payday of just $20,000 but it was worth the stretch. At this point she didn't need the money, but in her line of work one doesn't simply announce retirement and disappear into the sunset to play golf in Florida. That doesn't go down so well in the world of death, crime and drugs. No, once you enter this lifestyle you are in it for life and she knew it. There is no easy way out and such people usually end up either dead or in the can.

***************

The hit had gone down without any hitches. She had managed to get in and out quickly and just like that she had another $20,000 to her name. Her latest victim: a local drug dealer who had just stepped on one too many toes. She had entered through the back door which she found unlocked, and upon finding him sitting on the couch wrapped a piece of wire around his neck and strangled him to death. She had opted not to use her gun for fear of the gunshots being heard.

Now, Julie found herself lying in bed next to Peter after an amazing fuck session that left Julie's body ringing in post orgasmic bliss from head to toe. Her orgasms had been amazing with a couple of them coming back to back with just seconds in between resulting in what felt like one long three minute orgasm for Julie. Now they were spooning and cuddling. Peter was the only person in the world who knew what Julie did for a living and he was the only person she could talk to and find solace. Often they wouldn't talk about what Julie did at all and Peter knew it was best to let Julie bring it up in conversation when she felt she needed to.

"Your pussy seemed really tight tonight" Peter said wrapping his arms around her body a little tighter as the sweet smell of her long brown hair filled his nostrils. Peters body was strong and well muscled. His best feature: his washboard abs.

" I'm sure it's just as tight as it normally is" she replied with a laugh.

Peter allowed his hands to drift up to her massive tits and then back down to her hands which were resting on her stomach.

"Baby, we have to talk about this situation you're in...with the Red Scorpions. Are you not remotely worried about the fact that they have a contract out on your life?"

Julie collected her thoughts before answering, feeling slightly annoyed that Peter was under the impression that Julie was the one in danger, and not the men that were coming after her. She let 20 seconds or so pass before she answered

" Baby, have I ever told you how many men I've killed?"

Peter said nothing

"...87" she replied

"Why tell me that?" He asked

"... Peter, my love" She paused making sure to choose her words properly

"Do you know that I could shoot an apple off the top of your head if you were standing 500 feet away from me? Do you know that I once killed four people in a warehouse in a span of about 10 seconds all while wearing stiletto heels and the tightest leather mini-skirt you've ever seen? Tell me Peter, would you want the job of coming after me?"

Her question was a cold reminder about the reality that the woman he was holding in his arms was not only sexy as hell but dangerous as hell also. Julie was now starting to fall asleep, and with her eyes closed spoke in a soft, slow voice.

"Do you know that Bronson's little gang down there on the east side has been trying to take me out for years? He can't find any man who has the guts to take up a contract on me. Rumour has it that he once offered a hundred grand for anyone who wanted to try and take me out, and he still couldn't get any takers. The only person who did have the guts to come after me was another woman, if you can believe that. But she was amateur hour and I got her first. She did nothing to cover her tracks, it was such an easy kill that I almost felt guilty."

Julie paused for Peter to say something, but he didn't.

"Baby..." Julie said as she took his hands off her body so she could roll over and face him directly. Peter was now looking directly into those beautiful blue eyes that were just inches away from him.

"God seems to have blessed me with two gifts: multiple orgasms and the ability to kill with little remorse. I'm happy Peter, at least for now. Don't worry sweetheart, I know I'm a wanted woman and I know who wants me dead but I promise you you don't have to worry about me."

Julie brought her lips to peters and gave him the sweetest kiss.

" What do you plan on doing about it?" Peter asked

"I'm going to kill them all"

Within minutes she had fallen into a deep peaceful sleep in Peters arms.

97Heaven
97Heaven
16 Followers