Lethal Weapon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else was he going to do? Then a terrible thought struck him, "My kids. . . oh no, they were born in '91 and '92. . . Oh God, are they even mine? We were using condoms. . . did that bastard fuck her bareback?"

Trish had had a tubal ligation after the two children were born, and the condom use stopped.

He decided there would have to be DNA tests ran on both of his younger boys, but he couldn't let them know. . . at least not the reason. He needed to get one from Jeff too, so that, if he wasn't either one of the younger boy's father, he would know for sure it had been Roger. This whole thing was making him sick, he went back into the bedroom and laid down again.

He tried to remember and put things together in his head, Joshua must have been mistaken about how many years it had gone on, 1990 is when she changed. . . And Trish had been the one to coax Martin into transferring to the midnight shift, she told him that she was always horny in the morning and it would improve their sex life. Come to think of it, they hadn't made love in the morning, not one single time since he went to the night shift.

"Did she just talk me into that, so that I would be gone at night? Was she bringing him here. .? IN MY BED!" he said outloud.

Then, there was that look that Trish and her mother shared, it was hard to explain, it was a smirk / smile like that they shared occasionally. He hadn't seen that for a while. . . Come to think of it, not since Roger died! Then, last year, not long before his accident, he had come home from work to find that Trish had been crying. She claimed that it was nothing, but. . . he remembered then, it was about same the time that Roger died. "Was she crying over Roger?" he wondered.

Then, another memory came to him. . . Trish had started keeping her pussy shaven. . . for about ten years now. WHY? She had told him at the time that she read that it would improve their sex life, because it would make her feel cleaner down there. Only problem was, nothing changed. In fact, she seemed to become more reluctant to having sex with him. She was still keeping it shaven, had she kept it 'bald' for Roger?

Martin realized that their sex life had picked up again after he was released from the hospital. She was performing oral on him again, and he had had her ass a couple of times, actually quite a bit. She had even let him come in her mouth a few times. He thought he saw her swallow it once, at least he couldn't figure out where it went. Was that because Roger died and she wasn't getting sex from him anymore?

"Maybe she feels that she's free to love me now because her first husband is dead, I know some Catholics think that way," he said, out loud again.

He drifted off to sleep again, and at 4:30, Trish woke him up,

"Get up sleepyhead," she said, "I saw all of the beer cans out on the deck. . . you've only got three left in the cooler. What the hell happened that you felt like you had to get drunk? You left the telephone lying out there too!"

"Huh?" he said groggily, "What. .? What time is it?

"It's 4:30, have you been in bed all day? I tried to call before we left, but I didn't get an answer, you must have been asleep. . . or maybe the phone was out on the deck?!!"

"I've been in here most of the day."

"Why, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know," he lied, "I've just been down the last day or two, I want to go out and do things and I can't, I'm not able."

"Like what?"

"Maybe go fishing, but I tried here a while back, you know that, and it just plain hurt too much," said Martin.

"Well big boy, I'm kinda horny, I haven't seen you since Saturday. . . maybe we can play around tonight," Trish said, as she reached down and stroked his cock through his underwear.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to ever touch her again. "We'll see what I feel like later."

This was going to be harder than he thought, he craved her touch, and she looked so beautiful standing there. She would be forty nine years old in a few months, she was only about twenty five pounds heavier now than when they married 25 years before, and her boobs had filled out to a nice 36C. No other woman could get his attention like she could. Were those things that Joshua told him true? Right now he didn't want to believe that they were.

They made love that night, Trish gave him a blow job to remember, and then climbed on top and guided his cock into her ass. It almost felt like the times they'd had back when they were first married. Maybe he could overlook her indiscretions, but her affair had lasted at least over twenty years, he didn't think he could handle that. Then again, he had to find out if it was all true or not.

The next day, Martin told Trish that he was going out to check out a couple of new fishing spots that someone had told him about. He knew that she wouldn't want to tag along, because it bored her so much just riding around looking at water, she didn't see the point in it.

"They all have fish in them don't they?" she would always ask.

Martin climbed into his car and drove over to meet with Jackie at Dairy Queen to discuss what Joshua told him. Martin arrived at about 12:25 and Jackie was already there, sitting in the corner. Martin waved as he walked over, then took a seat across from her at the table.

Jackie smiled as she looked over at him, and asked, "So, what's this big thing that you have to talk to me about, Martin?"

"Why don't we go up to the counter and order something for lunch first," he said.

"Oh, funny I never even thought about that, I was thinking about what was so important that you had to meet with me like this," she responded.

They rose from the table and headed up to the counter to order. Martin got the bacon cheeseburger five dollar lunch, and Jackie the same, only with chicken strips. The lunchtime crowd was starting to die down by the time they received their food, and they headed back to the table in the corner.

Taking a quick sip of her soda, Jackie spoke first, "So, what's up Martin, you been doing alright, how's your back?"

Martin looked around at the restaurant, the newer version of the store resembled the old one a little. It was situated where the doors and the counter were close to being in the same location as the old building, so the lighting was almost the same. He thought about the day he first saw Trish as she came out from behind the counter, and a tear ran down his cheek.

"Martin. .? Martin. . . what's wrong? Are you alright!?"

He looked at her as he snapped out of his daze, he had a very sad look on his face, he wasn't sure where to start. . . Maybe he shouldn't, after all this was all over the ramblings of some drunk.

"I. . . well, I don't. . . I'm not really sure how. . . uh, where to start."

"What is it Martin. .? What's going on? Are you going to be alright. . .? Should I call Trish?"

"NO! Oh God, no no, don't call her. . . I . . . I just need to know if some things I heard are true or not."

Still not sure what Martin was getting at, Jackie put her hand on his and asked in a very understanding voice, "What things, what do you need to know about, Martin, did Mel do something?"

"No no, it wasn't Mel, it involves Trish. . ." he paused, " I ran into Joshua Murtaugh the other day at the store, and he told me some things, and I need to know if they're true. . . He told me to ask Trish's family, because they all knew about it."

The look on Jackie's face was very telling, now she was almost certain she knew what he was asking about now.

"Don't lie to me Jackie, I want to know the truth. . . and don't spare me the details, I want to know it all," said Martin.

"Martin. . . Trish loves you more than life itself. . ." she started.

"So I've heard, now tell me about her and Roger. . . were they 'fuckin' as Joshua so bluntly put it? If so, how often and how long have they been going at it? Is that why he had a heart attack. . .? Did she fuck him into his grave!!"

"Martin. . . I'm sorry. . . I know this looks bad, but. . ."

"How long ago, when did it start?"

There was a long pause from Jackie as she looked around the restaurant, looking at anything to avoid eye contact with Martin. Finally, she let out a sigh and spoke, "Saddam Hussein had just invaded Kuwait and that was all over the radio and tv when I found out. What year was that, '90, '91?"

"It was 1990," said Martin, "So it's true then?"

"Me and Mel got into a big fight about it, I wanted to tell you, I really did. . . I had to go into work one morning at five AM, it was still pretty dark outside. I was at the stop sign there by your house and I saw the front door open. . . an-and Roger came out, I saw him leaving your house. . . Trish was standing in the doorway . . . all she had on was a Tee shirt and panties. . . I'm so sorry, Martin," Jackie said, as tears started to flow from her eyes too.

"Why didn't you tell me back then?"

"I wanted to Marty. . ." She tried to calm him by calling him by the name most of his close friends did.

"But, but Mel talked me out of it. . . said it was none of your business, that. . . that Roger was her husband, he was the one she was supposed to be with and that there was nothing wrong with him being there. . ." she paused, "He already knew about it, and he said, so what if they were having sex. But. . ."

"But what?"

She looked at Martin and hesitated,

"What?!"

"They said that Trish was committing adultry when she had sex with you."

"They said, I should have figured that much. . . by they, you mean Trish's mom and Mel, don't you?"

"Yes. . . I've already told you more than I should have, Martin. She. . . Trish was lying to them too, I know that the two of you continued to have sex. For God's sake, I'm not stupid. You wouldn't have stayed with her if she had cut you off, plus she told me that you two still did."

"What do you mean? She told them that we didn't have sex anymore?" Martin asked.

"Yes, she told her mom that she had convinced you that she had female problems and couldn't have sex anymore," Jackie responded.

"That's why Trish's mom started treating me better, wasn't it. . . Wait a minute, if she convinced her that we weren't having sex anymore. . . how could we have two children. . . both born after that year. .? She thinks that Nicholas and Damon are Roger's kids, doesn't she. She. . . Trish did all but cut me off from sex," Martin said, "Up until after my accident. . . or Roger's death, I should say."

"You're not going to divorce her are you Martin?"

"I don't know what I'm going to do yet."

"Martin, I'm so sorry, I know that she's always loved you. And I know that she didn't love Roger, she could barely stand him."

"What? How can you say that? I was a cuckold for twenty years. . . And she didn't love him? Come on!"

"Martin. . . Well, Roger was very well endowed. . . Trish told me that he. . ." she started.

"I knew that, she told me that when we first got together, Trish said that he hurt her. . . Just how did it all start anyway, what happened that she went back to him?"

"Trish's. . . Marty, promise me that you won't tell anyone about what I've told you here today. . . Please, I don't want any trouble from them," Jackie said, "Trish's mom. . . and Mel, they told her that they had seen Roger, this was after you two had been married for a couple of years, and that he'd cut his hair, and was now working. They begged her to give him a second chance."

"And that's all it took?" he asked.

"No. . . no, there's more to it than that. One of Trish's friends, Amanda. . . oh, I can't think of her last name right now. . . she's the one who talked her into seeing Roger again," Jackie responded.

"Amanda Swanson?"

"Yes, that's her, but I think she got married and I don't know what her name is now."

Martin was taken aback, he never had any idea that Trish had been friends with Amanda. Amanda was kind of wild, she was a party girl and a walking cum dumpster. He never thought that Trish would ever associate with someone like her.

"I know what her married name is, I just can't think of it right now," he said.

"So you know her then?" asked Jackie.

"Yes, I dated. . . err. . . What do they say now? Hooked up with her a few times before me and Trish got together."

"Find her. . . If you want more details about why they got together in the first place, you're going to have to find her," said Jackie, "And Martin, I really am sorry. . . me and Trish talked a lot, what she did with Roger. . . it was only sex, she loves you."

"Just a few more questions, Jackie."

"Yes?"

"How often were they getting together, I know that it was over a period of twenty years, but. . . was it once or twice a year? Once a month? How often was it?" Martin asked.

Jackie looked down at the table, "Are you sure that you want to know, I mean. . . Does it really matter?"

"Yes and yes," he replied.

"Remember, her mother and brother had a lot to do with it, I think they brainwashed her. They didn't get together every night you worked, but most of them. . . at least a couple nights a week," Jackie paused and looked away again, "Most of the time, he was there all four of the nights you were at work."

Martin looked down and it took a few moments to compose himself, "How many people knew about this? Have I been a laughingstock for the whole fucking town for the last twenty one years?" he asked.

"Only the immediate family and Gary Busey, they covered their tracks pretty good. Roger didn't have a car, he rode his bicycle over to your house and hid it in the bushes. There was never a car there for anyone to see."

"You mean Gary Busey, my supervisor at ZMA?"

"Yes, he's Trish's second cousin, her mom's cousin. . . and I know what you're thinking. . . He only knew so that he could call and warn them if you left work early for any reason."

"Nice to know that my own boss helped to destroy my marriage. How many people did Roger tell though? I know he at least told his brother Joshua."

"Martin, you know as well as I do, Roger wasn't the crispiest cracker in the box, If he would have told anybody else, don't you think that you would have found out before now?"

"I guess so, but what about Amanda, didn't she know?"

"She knew about the first couple of times, because those happened at her apartment," said Jackie.

"What! This just keeps getting better as we go along. . . Why did they meet there?" he asked.

"I don't know the exact details, it was when you were still working evenings. . . All I know is that. . . or what Trish has told me, Amanda wanted. . . or, I don't remember the details, it's been so long ago that she told me about it. All I know is, Trish, Roger and Amanda had a couple of threesomes at Amanda's apartment. It happened maybe three or four times, then after you went to the midnight shift, Roger started spending the night at your house. But, like I said, it wasn't necessarily every night."

"Which is it? First you say that it's every night, now it's not that often," Martin thought, "I think that maybe she's not telling me the whole truth."

Then Martin asked, "He's the father of my two boys, isn't he?"

"I don't know, Martin. I really don't. Trish has never said anything other than that they belong to you, but her mom believes that they belong to Roger, I just don't know," Jackie responded.

"I understand. . . I don't, but I guess I do. You mentioned that you knew that Roger was very well endowed, I take it that Trish talked with you about what she'd done with him. .? Sexually, that is."

"Well. . . We did talk a lot. . . about sex I mean, I know how much she likes sex, she couldn't get enough, she talked about how much she liked sucking cock and. . . I don't know how she could have possibly done anal, if he was as big as she said he was, but she said that she really liked taking it in the ass."

"Oh," Martin said very quietly.

"Didn't she do those things with you?" Jackie asked.

"We used to. . . listen Jackie, when Trish and I first got together, she knew nothing about sex. . . Apparently. . . no, it's a fact that Louise never told her a single thing, I think her mom and dad kept her home for religious reasons. . . kept her from taking sex ed at school."

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not. Trish and Roger hardly ever had sex because it made them both uncomfortable. . . neither one of them really knew how. I taught her everything. I'm the one who taught her how to please me orally. I'm the one who showed her how to have anal sex. . . Either someone taught him, or Trish taught him what I taught her. . ." he paused for a moment, "She used me to teach her how to have sex with her ex. . . If that don't fucking beat all. I'll tell you how much Trish knew about sex, the first time WE made love, she was expecting pain. . . she thought that all men's cocks were the same size!"

"Really?" Jackie chuckled.

"Yes, really. . . and well. . . well now I know why she wouldn't hardly have sex with me anymore, don't I.

"So it's true then? She DID cut you off?"

"Just about, we went from. . . Oh, I don't know, five, six, seven times a week, to once a week, if I was lucky. . . It was more like once a month. And we went from doing everything, you know, oral, anal. . . to boring straight sex, and she would only do it lying on her back. . . God!! I can't believe I didn't see what was going on," he looked down again, "But I loved her. . . and I believed her when she said she was having problems."

"I'm so sorry Martin, I wish now. . . I wish that I would have told you. I honestly thought that she was having sex and doing all of those things with you too. . . She said that she couldn't get enough, I just assumed. . ."

"Yeah, she couldn't get enough of him, and she had more than she wanted of me. . . I just wish I would have known."

But it is true, Martin, I've talked to her, it's true, she didn't love him. . . it's just. . . oh, it's a woman thing. . . once you've had a big cock like that. . ." her voice faded.

"You just have to keep getting it, right?"

"Well, I. . . Marty. . . yes, I suppose it is. . . Once you've had that feeling of being filled up completely. . . others just won't do."

"So, I take it that Mel is hung like a bull, right?"

Jackie's face turned a bright red, she hunched her shoulders and gritted her teeth, all while giving him a half smile,

"You could say that. . . nothing close to what Roger was supposed to have had, but. . . let's just say. . . he's on the one yard line, ready to score."

"Knowing that Roger was hung like he was, If you would have had the chance to fuck him, would you have taken it?"

"NO! I would never cheat on Mel."

"Then why did she cheat on me?"

"Oh, Martin. . . she'd already had him before. . . and I know, he hurt her. . . but. . . listen, if she would have never gotten the opportunity to be with him again. . . After she knew how sex was supposed to be. . . then, all of the pressure from her mother. If not for that, you guys would have been fine. . . I think you need to look up Amanda Swanson or whatever her name is now, and ask her how it all came about."

"Yeah, I'll have to do that. . . Listen, Jackie, thanks for being honest with me, I don't know what's happening yet, but I've got to go right now, I'll catch you later," he said, as he got up to leave.

"OK Martin, take care. . . and don't do anything stupid, she loves you. . . Please don't divorce her, Martin. Roger's gone, she's ALL yours now, you know."

Neither one of them had even touched their food, and as Martin walked away, he turned back towards Jackie, and told her to take the meal he had purchased on home with her and give it to Mel.

As soon as Martin was inside of his car, the reality hit him, and hit him hard, the tears flowed heavily down his face. How was he supposed to deal with this?