Let's Be Batman Pt. 23

Story Info
Batman helps Aquaman rescue Queen Mera and gets rewarded.
3.2k words
4.43
24.2k
17
2

Part 23 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was on the Batcomputer, finally booting it back up after his week away. As he did so, a notification popped up:

"Hey,

Check your messages.

-Barb"

Tommy furrowed his brow. 'What messages?' He thought. As he wondered, he noticed that in the bottom right corner of the screen there was a small mailbox. 'Had that been there the entire tie?' Tommy wondered. He clicked it and it opened up.

"YOU HAVE 547 MESSAGES"

"...Fuck," Tommy muttered to himself. Apparently Batman got a lot of e-mails. Tommy started to go through them.

"From: Wonder Woman

Subj: I am going to kill you"

Tommy ignored that one.

"From: Commissioner Gordon

Subj: Two-Face Believed To Be Targeting Gotham Central Bank

Subj: Two-Face Robbing Gotham Central Bank

Subj: Two-Face Has Robbed Gotham Central Bank"

"Whoops," Tommy muttered. He scrolled to the top of his e-mails and looked at the most recent.

"From: Aquaman

Subj: URGENT! I NEED YOUR HELP POSTHASTE!"

Tommy looked at the time stamp; the e-mail was sent just a few minutes before. Tommy clicked it and a recorded message began playing. A blonde man appeared on screen with a pompadour haircut and a thin goatee. Tommy recognized him instantly.

"Ahoy, Batman! I, Aquaman, humbly request your help in my time of need. A rapscallion has absconded with my beloved Mera! Please, Batman, I beseech you: assist in me in saving her! I await you at the coordinates below. We will get back my bride and then return to Atlantis, where I will throw you a banquet that would make Poseiden himself blush! I will see you soon, my dearest friend!"

The screen flickered black. Tommy was a little worried. Would Aquaman know that he wasn't actually Batman? Would he actually be able to help him? Tommy had no idea to fight underwater. The whole thing seemed odd.

But, I mean, he couldn't exactly NOT help. Aquaman was a member of the Justice League and Batman didn't seem like the type not to help a friend of his.

Plus... Tommy glanced at the Batboat that was hung high in the Batcave. Tommy had never taken it out for a spin...

"Worth a shot," Tommy thought.

***

Tommy was flying through the water, his boat roughly bouncing through the waves as he traveled at over 100 mph. Tommy's knuckles were white as he held tight to the sides of the boat. The thing was on autopilot and was probably fine but Tommy didn't have much experience on the water. And apparently he easily got seasick...

The boat mercifully began to slow and Tommy tried to suppress his lunch from coming up. He glanced out the side of his cockpit and was startled to see a familiar face riding along side of him. Aquaman was smiling and waving as he plodded alongside Tommy in his familiar orange suit. It was scaly with green bottoms. Tommy wondered how he was keeping pace with his ship. The Batboat slowed and stopped in the water and Tommy opened up the cockpit.

"Greetings, my friend!" Aquaman called out. Tommy stood up and realized that Aquaman was riding a small whale. 'The fuck,' He thought.

"Hey, uh, man. ...What's up?" Tommy stuttered out.

"Nothing much, Batman!" Aquaman responded. He had a hearty, deep voice. "Just anxious to win back my beautiful bride. Shall we get on with it?"

"Uh, sure?" Tommy said. "Where are we headed?"

Aquaman pointed ahead. "Up ahead there's an island. My hated foe Demon Gate is there. He has robbed me of my Queen Mera! We must get her back!"

Tommy nodded and tossed Aquaman a transponder so they could communicate. "Sure thing, buddy. How do you want to do this?"

Aquaman hopped onto the Batboat. He straddled the front of it as he spoke, making Tommy uncomfortable. "He's on land, where he knows I'm weaker. We shall each approach from a different side of the island and ensnare the fiend in our trap. With that we'll finally have revenge on the man who murdered my mother!"

Tommy was genuinely saddened to hear about Aquaman's mother's passing. "The guy murdered your mom? That sucks, man."

Aquaman nodded sadly. "I keep a picture of her near to my heart, to remember that she's always close by." Aquaman lifted a locket from around his neck and opened it, showing it to Tommy. Tommy looked at it, confused.

"Umm, this seems to be a picture of a dolphin," Tommy told Aquaman.

Aquaman's face suddenly turned hard. "That is my mother."

"No, but see... this is a dolphin," Tommy tried to explain, holding out the locket for Aquaman to see.

"My mother WAS a dolphin," Aquaman said through gritted teeth. Tommy looked at him, then at the picture, then at Aquaman again.

"...She was lovely," He said finally.

"Let's just get on with this," Aquaman said. He dove backwards off the bow of the Batboat towards the island.

***

Tommy jumped off the Batboat, landing on the sandy island beach. It was a small island, maybe 100 feet in diameter, and Tommy suspected that Demon Gate and Aquaman's wife would be near the center.

Making his way through the sand, Tommy cautiously entered thick foliage. Tommy tried to walk quietly but it was difficult. He struggled against the thick fronds and heavy underbrush. He slowly made his way towards light up ahead.

As Tommy neared, the light became brighter and Tommy was able to view a clearing. The clearing was maybe 20 feet wide and was sandy, with palm fronds strewn here and there.

In the center of the clearing, he could see a tall man covered in golden armor. He held a trident in his hand and had some sort of helmet that obscured half his face. He turned his back to Tommy towards a woman tied up against a palm tree to Tommy's left. Demon Gate leered over the woman, who paid him no attention in return. Tommy guessed the woman must be Aquaman's wife. And yet...

'That can't be Aquaman's wife,' Tommy thought. Aquaman was... kind of a doofus. This woman was smoking hot. She was tied to a palm tree, the ropes wrapping just underneath her wondrous bosom. She wore a tight green bodysuit that was cut low, exposing her extensive cleavage. Like Aquaman's, her suit had scales that made resembled a fish's. Her fiery red hair was held back by a golden three-pronged tiara. She held her head up high, like a queen, but her cleavage and red, full lips gave off a different impression all together. Tommy adjusted himself.

As Tommy did some leering of his own, Aquaman's voice clicked in over the transponder. "Batman, I regret to inform you that I am undone!"

Tommy whispered into his microphone. "What do you mean?"

"The foul villain has laid a trap for me: this side of the island is surrounded by six pack rings!"

"...Seriously? You can't get around them?" Tommy asked in disbelief.

"Oh, damn me I can't. Please, my brother, forge along without me! I will be there as soon as I can." Aquaman's voice clicked off.

In the clearing, Tommy heard the bad guy speaking lecherously to the Queen of Atlantis. "Where's your boy, Mera? I figured he loved you enough that he'd be here sooner than this."

Mera replied in a bored voice. "I'm sure he's trying his best," She said. If she was worried about her predicament she hid it well.

Tommy reached to his utility belt and grabbed something. He stepped out into the clearing.

Demon Gate heard the rustling and began to turn. "Well it took you long enough to show... Batman?" Demon Gate asked, confused.

"Batman!" Mera said at the same time. She straightened herself up against the tree.

"Yep," Tommy said.

"I thought Aquaman only control sea animals," Demon Gate said, trying unsuccessfully to hide his fear.

Tommy tried to sound menacing. "You crossed a line when you killed Aquaman's mother and you crossed a line when you-"

"You mean that dolphin?" Demon Gate interrupted. He seemed genuinely confused.

Tommy faltered. "Uh, yeah. That was, like, his dolphin mother or something?"

"I knew he cared about that dolphin, that's why I killed her, but... what the fuck is a dolphin mother?" Demon Gate asked.

Mera chimed in. "It means that she... you know what, don't worry about it."

Demon Gate suddenly seemed to remember that he was supposed to be fighting. "No matter. I'll kill you too!" Demon Gate grabbed his trident, leveling it menacingly towards Tommy. Tommy responded by lifting his hand that contained what he had pulled from his utility belt.

"What is that?" Demon Gate asked. His trident tipped towards the ground as he stood up in confusion.

"Tranquilizer gun," Tommy replied, pulling the trigger on the gadget. The dart hit Demon Gate in the neck. He grabbed it and pulled it out, already beginning to stumble. He took a series of steps to his left and collapsed on the edge of the clearing.

"Huh," Tommy said to himself, "I thought this would be harder."

"Nothing is difficult for a hero such as yourself. Thank you for saving me, Batman," Mera said, snapping Tommy back to attention. The queen was sitting straight up,, straining against the ropes as she pushed her chest out. Tommy tried not to notice.

"Well I mean your husband is the one who called me here. He'd be here now but he got-"

"Tied up in some six pack rings?" Mera finished.

"Uh, yeah," Tommy said.

Mera rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that'll happen. Don't worry, he'll be fine in maybe 45 minutes."

Tommy walked over to Mera and untied her ropes. She stood up and stretched, showing off her body. She tousled her hair, letting it fall slightly over her face. Tommy looked uncomfortably to the ground.

"Look at me, I must be a mess," Mera said. She looked to Batman for a response.

"I, uh, think you look great," Tommy replied.

"Haha, oh aren't you sweet," Mera laughed. Her hand brushed against Tommy's chest and lingered just a little too long.

"Well you're safe now so I guess I can get going," Tommy said, his eyes still holding fast to the ground. He took a step towards his ship but a hand grabbed his arm. He looked behind him and Mera was staring at him with bedroom eyes.

"You don't have to leave yet," She said, "At least not until you've claimed your reward."

"Reward?" Tommy asked confusedly. Mera lifted her eyebrows and smiled. "Look, I'm flattered and all but Aquaman is your husband and-"

"And he's not here right now. Don't worry, we have an arrangement," Mera told Tommy. He didn't seem to notice that she was softly directing him towards the tree she had been tied to.

Tommy was fighting temptation now. "An arrangement?"

"Arthur and I married to unite our two kingdoms. It has been a rewarding partnership but there are certain... marital needs that have gone lacking. We have an agreement to fulfill those needs." Mera reached behind herself and Tommy could hear a zipper being pulled.

Tommy weighed ruining Batman's good standing in the Justice League with this beautiful redhead in front of him.

"...No, I really can't," He finally said It would be weird and wrong for me to..."

Tommy's words trailed off. While he was talking, Mera had reached up and pulled at her suit, bringing it off her body and forward. It rested at her navel, exposing her exquisite breasts. Tommy looked at her, then down at her breasts, then at her, then down at her breasts again.

"Those are lovely," He said almost sadly.

Mera led Tommy over to the edge of the clearing across from Demon Gate's unconscious body, near where Mera had been tied up earlier. She lowered him onto a pile of palm fronds. Mera smiled at him.

"I'm sure all of Atlantis is grateful that you saved their queen," Mera said sexily. "Let me show you how grateful."

The queen of Atlantis dropped to her knees between Tommy's legs, running her nails down his armor-plated chest. Mera's hands slowly made their way down to Tommy's crotch and she massaged his groin. Putting her hand firmly on his dick, Mera suddenly jerked her hand away like she had just touched something hot. She looked at Tommy with an open mouth and then felt his cock again. With great speed she jerked at the Batsuit pants until they were on his thighs; his cock sprung forth, standing at attention.

"Wow," She said to Tommy, her hand instinctively shooting to his cock. "It's so... big! I guess not being in cold water all the time has its advantages."

Tommy tried to respond but he was too distracted by Mera's hand caressing his dick. She held it loosely in her hand, her nails rubbing against the top of his shaft and head as she lazily stroked his cock. Each time her hand reached the tip of Tommy's dick the nail on her thumb would find the crease underneath his head, causing him to spasm reflexively. Mera smiled and jerked Tommy quickly twice, her sudden stroke causing Tommy to moan.

As Mera jerked her savior, she lifted herself up from her knees and shimmied off her suit. She was completely naked save her tiara now and Tommy tried his best to take in the view. Mera's breasts were large but still perky; apparently not having gravity affect them much in the water had kept them quite buoyant. They jiggled as her arm moved around Tommy's cock. Her red hair was held back by her tiara and it hung loosely on her shoulders. She was staring intently at Tommy's dick, concentrating as she pleasured him with her hand. Tommy groaned and seemed to break Mera out of her trance.

"I want to feel this big cock inside me," Mera said excitedly. She took her hand off Tommy's dick (he whimpered as she did so) and Mera positioned herself on top of Tommy. She reached underneath her and grabbed his dick, holding it so that it was pointing up into her pussy. The queen of Atlantis cooed and slowly lowered herself onto Tommy's dick.

"Holy fuck," Tommy whispered.

"Hooooooooly fuck!!" Mera screamed.

Tommy's cock pierced Mera's tight pussy. She rested on top of it gingerly, like she was lying on a bed of nails. Slowly she lowered herself, bouncing Tommy's dick deeper and deeper inside herself. As she did she moaned heavily, her long neck arcing her head high in the air.

Tommy already began to breathe harshly. He grabbed Mera's hips and began pumping his own hips to match hers, sending his dick shooting up into her pussy. Mera squealed and looked down at Tommy, her hair spilling over her tiara and falling in front of her face. Tommy could see her smiling widely through her flaming red hair.

"GOD that feels good!" Mera said a little too loudly at Tommy. Tommy pumped harder as Mera bounced on his dick, her breasts bouncing wildly. She had deep groans coming from her throat, animalistic noises. She didn't seem all that regal at this moment, not that Tommy cared at all.

Tommy gripped Mera's hips tightly and lifted himself up inside her. He prevented her from bouncing, forcing to feel the full length of his cock inside her. Her eyes closed tightly and she forced out a groan after a second, the sensation almost too much for her. Mera's eyes slowly opened; she looked down at Tommy and smiled.

She began bouncing on his dick with renewed force, driving Tommy's hips into the ground. A hand shot to her pussy and she began to furiously rub her mound. Her other hand fell to Tommy's chest to steady herself as she pogo'd on his cock. She was doing all the work now, Tommy content to lie back and enjoy the view.

As Mera bounced and rubbed, she began to turn the color of her hair. Her lips began to quiver and her groans became ragged. She sat deeply on Tommy's dick, fully taking him inside, and roughly pawed at her clit.

"Chyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" Mera screamed, her orgasmic groan filling the air. She leaned forward, her elbows resting on Tommy's chest, as she could barely hold herself up from the orgasm wracking her body. Tommy grabbed her ass and began quickly pumping up, Mera screaming even louder as Tommy's dick fucked her overly sensitive pussy.

Mera's orgasm subsided but she kept screaming, leaning forward as Tommy pounded his dick upwards inside her. Tommy gripped Mera's ass tightly and he smacked it with one hand. She groaned out, "Again," into his ear and he smacked it once more, this time harder. She laughed through her groans into his ear.

"I'm going to cum," Tommy stuttered out, white flashing in front of his eyes. Mera hopped off him and quickly moved herself back to her knees between Tommy's legs, her mouth dipped low to his mouth with her ass up high in the air. Tommy locked eyes with her and she smiled with her mouth open, ready to accept his cum. She stroked his cock quickly in her hand.

Tommy groaned and shot his load. Mera laughed again as Tommy's cum shot into her mouth. He instinctively lifted his hips as he came and a bit of cum flew up Mera's face, stretching from her lip to her cheek. Tommy came again and again, landing in Mera's mouth as she swiftly stroked his dick. Tommy groaned again, Mera continued to laugh, and suddenly a third voice filled the air.

"Never fear, my sweet Mera, I have come to save you from... MERA???"

Tommy and Mera's eyes both shot to the other side of the clearing, where Aquaman was standing with a horrified expression. Six-pack rings stuck to him and bits of seaweed were caught in his hair.

"Oh, uh... shit," Tommy said. Mera gulped, swallowing Tommy's cum.

Aquaman's eyes were filling with tears. "My wife and one of my most loyal friends! How could you two do this to me? Oh, damn my eyes!"

"Hey man, it's cool," Tommy said, trying to defuse the situation.

"It is most definitely not cool!" Aquaman said with anguish

"Wait... I thought you guys had an arrangement...?" Tommy asked slowly. He suddenly became aware that Mera was still holding onto his dick.

"What arrangement?!" Aquaman asked incredulously. Tommy's questioning expression turned to Mera. She shrugged.

"Oh cruel cruel world," Aquaman continued, his hand covering his eyes dramatically. "My once virginal wife has now been spoiled by my greatest ally! What unhappy fate!"

"...Virginal?" Tommy said. He again looked at Mera. She shook her head quickly.

"Batman!" Aquaman said, his incredulity quickly turning to anger. His face was red and tear-stained and he prepared to attack. "Have at thee, villain!"

Tommy began to scramble to his feet as Aquaman started to run at him. Aquaman was too blinded with rage to notice Demon Gate's trident lying in the sand. Aquaman's right foot caught between two of the prongs and he began to fall. He landed heavily, his head cracking into a rock. He was knocked out instantly.

Tommy quickly pulled his dick into his pants and stood up. He checked Aquaman's pulse and then turned to Mera.

"Do you need any help with him?" Tommy asked Mera, motioning towards Aquaman's unconscious body.

"No," She sighed, "I'll take him home."