Let's Be Batman Pt. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Plastique's orgasmic cries quieted down and she collapsed on the ground. Bane pulled himself out of her slowly, his dick falling out of her pussy and hanging in the air.

IQ, his cock now once again stiff, stepped to the microphone. "And your winner is-" He began to say, when suddenly Bane grabbed Plastique by the hips and roughly turned her over.

"Wha...?" Plastique said lazily as Bane flipped her, but she soon woke up once she felt Bane's hands lift up her hips and felt his dick once again pushing against her lips.

Bane thrust himself inside Plastique once more, not to win this game, but as if to prove a point to the Suicide Squad. Plastique had her face buried in the ground and her hips high in the air and she continued her wailing moan and Bane pounded her.

Plastique's first orgasm had barely subsided and a second seemed to piggyback onto it; she began to shake and soon the telltale signs of orgasm flew over her once more. She clawed at the floor of the court with her hands and then one suddenly shot up and shot off an explosive; it landed at the far side of the court and put a hole in the wall.

Plastique was barely conscious as he second orgasm began to subside. Bane pulled out of Plastique and released her hips, causing her to slump to the floor. He stood up, stared dismissively down at his opponent, and then held his hands up in triumph.

"Bane! Bane! Bane!" The remaining members of the Secret Six (Knockout, Jeannette, and the clawed girl) began to chant. The Suicide Squad was somewhat demoralized if not outright terrified; Bane pointed at poor June and Tommy thought she would pass out from fright. Bane then returned to his pod and squeezed himself in. He had to hold his cock straight up against him to allow the doors to close.

Tommy waited for the next call. He knew he was probably due (if not June, who had luckily escaped being called so far) and he examined his opponents. He wanted to avoid Knockout if at all possible but thought he could take the other two.

IQ was once again jerking his dick as he got the next names from the computer. He turned on the microphone and had to shush Bug Baron & Lady Laminate, who were busy awkwardly rubbing their sensitive parts against each other. He began to speak.

"We have another tag team bout! For the Suicide Squad... Harley Quinn and the Red Hood!"

Tommy's pod opened and he stepped out. He looked at Harley as they walked out. Harley hadn't bothered undressing and now strode out to battle with only socks riding up her legs. Tommy gave her an encouraging nod and a thumbs up. She laughed in a way that let him know she was laughing at him, not with him.

"And their opponents... Knockout and Scandal Savage!"

'Fuck!' Tommy thought. The tall redhead stepped confidently out onto the court, accompanied by her partner, the clawed woman. Tommy sized up Scandal Savage and liked what he saw: besides the claws, she wore tight black pants and a tight black shirt that left her belly exposed. Her mouth was covered but she had very pretty eyes. A plan formed in Tommy's mind.

"Hey, Harley," Tommy said, "What say you take Knockout this time and I'll take-"

"Whoa whoa whoa," Scandal suddenly broke in. "We can't fuck."

Tommy looked offended. "Why not?" He asked.

"Because I'm a lesbian," Scandal Savage stated.

"Oh," Tommy said. "But wait, she's a lesbian (he pointed to Knockout) and she fucked me."

"No, idiot," Knockout said. "I'm bi."

"Oh," Tommy said. He wasn't defeated quite yet. "But don't you think, just for the sake of the tournament, that you could..."

Knockout and Scandal both gave Tommy a look that made him trail off.

"You don't really *get* what being a lesbian means, do you?" Scandal asked him.

"I really don't," Tommy admitted.

"And... go!" IQ suddenly yelled.

Tommy had hoped he would be more prepared for his rematch against Knockout, but he was soon down on the ground just as before. Looking up, Tommy could see the mechanical claws above him before Knockout's leering face suddenly took up his view.

"Just like before, huh?" She said as she snaked her hands into Tommy's pants. He groaned as he felt her tighten her hand around his dick and pull it into the light.

"Not going to waste any time with hand jobs," Knockout said as she straddled Tommy and pinned his hands to the ground. "I know your pathetic cock is ready to cum."

Tommy tried to deny it but, as he felt his dick get enveloped by Knockout's powerful pussy, he knew she was right.

Nearby, Harley & Scandal had begun to size each other up.

"Guess I won't be needing these," Scandal said, removing the large blades from her hands, "Unless you're into that sort of thing."

Harley thought for a moment. "Well now that you mention it..." She began to say, when suddenly Scandal was on top of her. Scandal pushed Harley to the ground face-first, with Scandal straddled behind her. Scandal plunged her hand into Harley's pussy as she flattened Harley out against the ground. Scandal had the early advantage as Harley moaned into the floor.

Tommy could only hear his partner's progress faintly over his own moans as Knockout roughly rode him. He felt all the same things that had brought him so close to cumming before: Knockout throwing herself down onto his hips, her strong hands pinning him, her taunts from above. He thought for sure that he was doomed.

"You're doomed, you fucking weakling," Knockout said, stating the obvious. "You probably can't even cum right. You're pathetic, you know that?" She smacked Tommy's helmet. "Tell me you're pathetic."

Tommy wasn't sure if an idea had suddenly popped into his mind over if Knockout's slap had given him a concussion but... wait, no, he had an idea.

"You're right," Tommy said weakly. "I'm pathetic. You're so much stronger than me. I'm a worm."

"That's right," Knockout said. She squirmed a little on Tommy's dick and her downward thrusting faltered.

"I'm a little bitch," Tommy said, stating the obvious. "I'm your bitch. Please, Knockout, make me cum. Squeeze my dick and it leak slowly out of my cock."

Knockout closed her eyes and moaned softly. Tommy felt the grip on his hands slacken just a little bit.

"You are so much better than me," Tommy told his opponent. "I'm fucking scum compared to you. Dominate my scummy cock, you fucking goddess."

Knockout moaned again, loudly now, and a hand slapped the ground near Tommy's face. A dent was formed but Tommy continued, undeterred.

"I'll do whatever you want," Tommy said. "Nothing is too degrading for me. I'm your slave. Treat me like dirt, please!"

Knockout's leaned upwards and brought both hands up to her breasts. Tommy, now freed, began to rub Knockout's clit with his hand.

"Is that good, mistress?" Tommy asked. "Is that what you want?"

Knockout groaned and mumbled something about Tommy being lower than dirt. He dug his thumb in harder and Knockout shouted in pleasure. She was barely focused on Tommy at all, now; all she cared about was the feeling in her pussy.

Too late, Scandal Savage realized that her partner was in trouble.

"Knockout, what are you doing!" Scandal yelled. Unfortunately, this meant taking her focus off Harley Quinn and Harley took the opportunity to flip Scandal off of her. Scandal landed on her back and Harley dove between her legs before Scandal could recover. Scandal cried out in pleasure as Harley buried her face into her snatch.

Knockout had come back to reality a little when Scandal called out her name. She looked at her teammate in shock, and then down at Tommy.

"You little bastard, you-" She started to say, but Tommy jammed his thumb into Knockout's clit and suddenly the great Apokoliptan roared and began to cum.

Tommy raised his free hand in triumph before suddenly remembering what it was like to be inside a superpowerful woman when she came. He reached below Knockout and contorted his body to pull his dick out of her just in time. He was still under her, though, and he had to dodge her hands as they slapped the ground all around him. Tommy hoped Knockout didn't kill him just after his moment of triumph.

Knockout at last ended the throes of her orgasm and shook over top Tommy. She opened her eyes lazily and tried to muster up some anger.

"You're still a bitch," Knockout said.

"And you're still eliminated," Tommy replied. He watched the mechanical arm as it descended down and picked up a surprised Knockout.

Tommy lifted himself up and evaluated the progress of his partner. Harley had managed to slide Scandal's tight black pants to her knees and had then dove back into her pussy. Scandal's legs were tight around Harley's head but that didn't seem to bother her; she was busily and noisily tonguing Scandal's pussy.

Tommy watched with interest. Scandal seemed to be trying to muster up the courage to fight back the pleasure was overwhelming her, driving her flat onto her back. Harley had her perky little ass up in the air, Scandal was arching her hips into Harley's face, beads of sweat were forming on the Secret Six member's face, Tommy could feel her getting ready to cum...

Scandal rolled her head to the side and slightly opened her eyes. She was facing Tommy and her eyes shot open once she saw him.

"Gross," She muttered, and Tommy looked down to find that he had been staring at her while stroking his cock. Scandal's orgasm had died at the sight and she now kicked Harley out from between her legs. Harley, disappointed, looked up at Scandal. The two were about to pounce on one another when IQ's voice once again came out over the speaker.

"Time!" He shouted. Tommy could hear pounding and he looked up to find Lady Laminate pressed up against the glass while Bug Baron stood behind her. IQ's dick was red and throbbing.

"Way to blow it," Harley told Tommy as they returned to their pods. He tried to protest but Harley just waved at him.

"Okay, next bout," IQ said. "From the Secret Six, once again... Bane!"

The pod opened and the South American supervillain stepped confidently onto the court.

"And, from the Suicide Squad... June Moon!"

'Oh no,' Tommy thought. June's pod opened and the timid blonde stepped slowly out of her pod. She had her hands down at her sides and she didn't dare look up at Bane. She walked to her place on the court and pushed her hair behind her head.

"Please don't hurt anyone," June said softly.

Bane chuckled. "Don't worry, nina, I'll go easy on you," He said with a hint of malice.

June finally looked up at Bane. "I wasn't talking to you," She said with lots of malice.

"And... go!"

June flinched but Bane simply stood there. The behemoth looked down at his opponent without respect.

"Well?" He asked.

"...What?" June replied.

"Do you have some grand plan like your friend?" He laughed, as did his teammates in their pods.

"Just one..." June said. She took a step back from Bane.

"ENCHANTRESS!!" She yelled, and everyone in their respective tubes had to shield their eyes from a blinding light that began to emanate from June. Tommy turned and closed his eyes and yet the light still felt like it was directly in front of him. It burned his retinas and gave off an intense heat that singed his nostrils. He could hear but couldn't see a startled shout coming from Bane.

Finally, the light began to die down. Tommy turned back to the court but he could see nothing at first; all he could see were large white spots. He closed and opened his eyes repeatedly, fighting off the spots, and tried to see what on Earth had happened to June.

But... June was gone. Tommy thought his eyes were still playing tricks on him, but no: the timid blonde was no longer on the court. In her place was a tall, busty, raven-haired woman. She had on a pointed green hat and a long, flowing green robe. A black belt was placed around her waist, heightening her curves, and she had on a red scarf around her neck. The new woman stood confidently and gave Bane a withering look.

"What's the matter, Bane?" She asked as she gazed on his confused face. "Not so tough now, I fear?"

It slowly dawned on Tommy that June hadn't disappeared but TRANSFORMED. The woman in front of him was June's possessor, the goddess she had spoken of. As Tommy looked on at her, he realized "goddess" wasn't quite the perfect word to describe her. A much better word would have been-

"Bruja!" Bane said with fear, taking a small step backwards.

"Aww," June... rather, this Enchantress, said with mock-sadness. "Do not fear, Bane. I will go easy on you, I promise."

With that, Enchantress raised her hands and began her attack. Her hands glowed green and she hit Bane with a blast of energy that dropped him to a knee. The big man grunted and tried to stand up, but Enchantress poured on more energy that seemed to hold him in place.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Enchantress told Bane as he struggled to stand. Enchantress began to utter a spell and her body began to float approximately a foot off the ground. She finished her incantation and Tommy seemed to glimpse an ethereal wisp come off of her body; it floated towards Bane and then down towards his crotch. Something invisible pulled down his pants, releasing his massive cock, and then the ethereal stuff enveloped Bane's dick. It seeped inside him and he began moaning instantly.

"Fighting it is only going to make it worse," Enchantress said. She cackled as Bane struggled against her magic. Tommy could see his dick straining, as if it were being aggressively stroked. But there was nothing around it. It was strange, scary magic, and it honestly made Tommy's dick shrivel a little.

Not Bane's, though; his dick seemed to rage under Enchantress's influence, throbbing uncontrollably. It turned red and angry and the tip of his massive dick seemed at the verge of exploding.

Bane roared angrily at his predicament. He continued to struggle to stand but was unsuccessful. He then began to reach his hand behind him, pulling it backwards towards his back. His progress was slow and agonizing, with each inch of progress causing his dick to engorge even more.

Enchantress didn't notice this, as she was too enamored with her own ability to pay much attention to what Bane was doing. She simply cackled as she hovered in the air, her scarf flowing behind her, so completely sure of her own abilities.

Bane finally had managed to pull his hand behind his body and with a last desperate exertion he managed to flick a switch on the contraption on his back. The tubes on his body began to fill with a strange liquid that seemed to flood into Bane. The two large tubes that went to his head stiffened as the liquid was delivered to Bane and the man screamed as the liquid was injected into his body.

"Huh...?" Enchantress said as she looked down at her foe's agony. Her concentration was momentarily broken and the green energy around Bane flagged for a second. It would flag even more when she saw Bane's transformation.

The liquid going into Bane was not just giving him strength; it was changing his entire body. He seemingly grew even larger than his already massive size and he pushed out the green energy surrounding him as he increased in size.

And he increased in size everywhere, even in his already large cock. Bane's dick slowly changed in color from red to green as the strange liquid began to pour into his dick. It got longer and thicker and somehow more engorged as the substance filled it. The room gasped at the raging member, almost in disbelief.

Enchantress's eyes were filled with wonder but she tried to keep control of herself and her magic. She redoubled her efforts, forming an even larger boundary around her foe. Bane, now fully transformed, began to attempt to stand once more but this time he was nominally successful. He slowly began to pull himself up from his knees an inch at a time. Enchantress watched this with disbelief.

"No, this can not be..." She said with growing dread. "It's impossible! No one can..."

Bane stood up fully against the power of Enchantress's magic. With his increased height he was now even with Enchantress's floating body and he looked at her with wild, bloodshot eyes.

"Me toca a mí, Bruja!" Bane roared. He fought Enchantress off and grabbed her roughly by the waist. Then, with a roar, he brought her close to him and thrust his cock within the folds of her cloak. Enchantress squealed to indicate that Bane had struck the mark.

Bane began to fuck the witch with a ferocity that startled everyone watching. They couldn't see how much Enchantress was taking but her reaction indicated that she was taking quite a bit. She moaned uproariously with every thrust, her body hanging limply and convulsing every time Bane shoved himself inside her.

Bane was now more animal than man now (and he was already pretty animalistic), his thrusts fast and rough. He tore at Enchantress's belt and it flew off easily, opening the folds of Enchantress's cloak and exposing her body. Everyone could now see Bane shoving his impossibly dick inside Enchantress and another gasp flew up from the enclosed pods.

(Harley laughed.)

Enchantress seemed barely conscious as she endured Bane's dick repeatedly. Her moaning was dying down into more of a whimper and she barely reacted when Bane leaned down and began sucking on one of her ample breasts.

And then, with one last burst of strength, Enchantress made one last desperate move. She threw one hand up and pressed it against Bane's masked forehead and a bright blast of green energy burst forth directly into the monster's head.

"Rrraaarrrrgghhh!!" Bane yelled.

"Wooooaaaaaaaahhhhh!!" Enchantress yelled.

Bane's brain was being psychically assaulted by Enchantress's hand while her pussy was being physically assaulted by Bane's cock. The two both screamed wildly and without abandon; no one was sure if it was in pleasure or pain.

Enchantress showed sign of breaking first but Bane soon followed. As her breaths became ragged and her back began to bend, Bane's grunts became more frequent and his thrusts became more halting and less intense. Who would break first, though?

Neither would, actually. Both Enchantress and Bane were thrust together and then both began to cum simultaneously. Bane roared and threw his head back and his dick began pumping cum inside Enchantress's pussy. Enchantress cried out and her body shook and one hand went to her hair and the other stayed firmly against Bane's forehead.

The two came loudly and ferociously as each of them succumbed to the raw power of the other. Bane's orgasm was so intense that it brought him back down to his knees and he pulled Enchantress down with him. The landing caused his dick to enter Enchantress one last time and she squeaked out a moan. Then the two fell to the side and onto the ground below.

Bane seemed unconscious: his muscular chest was moving softly but nothing else. Enchantress managed to crawl of Bane's dick and pull herself a foot or so backwards before she collapsed onto her back. She seemed to be fading fast and she had the strength to say only one word.

"Enchantress," She said softly. And then she closed her eyes and was asleep. As the mighty witch slumbered, her body slowly transformed into the small blonde girl Tommy had once known as June.

Both Bane and Enchantress were eliminated.

The mechanical arm reached down and gently lifted June up off the ground, sending her to the other room. The other arm dropped down to pick up Bane but struggled. It got him a foot off the ground but no farther and Tommy saw steam coming out of the mechanizations in the ceiling. Luckily, June's arm returned and both arms coordinated to lift the massive man to the next room.

The remaining combatants waited for the next round. There were only four of them now: Harley & Tommy on one side, Scandal Savage and the banshee Jeannette on the other. They eyed each other with determination and were eager to hear IQ's next call. Tommy in particular was eager; he was pretty sure he knew just how to handle the white-haired banshee across the way.