Let's Chat!

Story Info
A sexy little chat with Ryan - and Jamie!
1.8k words
4.09
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

The gay chat site is one of my favorite pastimes. I love to bring young men off, with just my typed words alone - no pictures (of me), no sound, nothing but our mutual written connection.

Chat Session Has Begun

*****

Part 1

"Are you sure?" Ryan is his name. He is eighteen, built, and horny as hell. His naked pic shows me all I need to know. I have his. He will not get mine.

"Yeah, Ryan, I'm certain this will work for you. I've done this many times with guys your age. I'll have you hard and happy in no time." The screen tells me he is typing his reply. I know what it will be. I am ready for him.

"But I need something to visualize with...just one pic?"

"Absolutely not, Ryan. Tell you what. If my words alone don't get you hard...I'll send you my dick pic. You promise to be honest with me, son?"

"I promise. Okay, we'll do it your way." Ah. He's mine now. I am somewhere in my forties; and have been playing this way with young bucks for about three years now. Once they agree to do it my way, I have never had a failure. We both get more than our share of sexual excitement, and eventual release. As proof of this, I maintain a log of repeat 'chat-buddies' who keep cumming back for more!

"Now, Ryan, tell me about your wildest sexual fantasy - the one that gets you going every time." I like to let my playthings do most of the work.

"Okay. Well, while I have never actually done anything real with a guy...I have the hots for my friend Jamie. He's two years older than me. He has the most beautiful blue eyes and dark brown hair I ever saw. And when we shower at the gym, I have to bite the inside of my cheek until it bleeds so I don't get hard just looking at him. I mean, his body is perfect. His chest...the thickness of his back...and the way the water plays with the wet hair of his pits...damn." Ryan has done all the work for me. It is impossible that he is still soft. Probably already leaking the sweet precum that I will make flow in gobs in just a short while.

"Good. Good job, Ryan. You gave me a real good 'view' of Jamie, and also I've learned more about you. Reach down now, son, and put a hand on your belly. Go under your shirt so you can feel the heat of your skin, and the hairs on the trail that leads to your bulge. Just keep it there for a minute. Take a deep breath. 'See' Jamie in your head, both of you naked in the shower. Watch him move close to you. Feel his hand move yours away from your belly and take its place there, pressing ever so slightly into your warm and wet flesh. Do you feel his hand on you, Ryan?"

"Yes."

"Your eyes were closed, right?"

"Yes."

"Now slowly move 'his' hand and yours in your mind and on your body on a downward path until it is resting on your exposed and needy bulge. Feel his fingers slowly wrap around your manhood. Let out a moan with the first tug on your shaft as Jamie starts to jack your cock. You with me, son?"

"Yes. It feels good. I'm hard as steel." Game won. Now for the afterglow.

"So you're nice and hard, right, Ryan?"

"Yes."

"With just my words alone?!"

"Fuck yes!"

"Good. Let's ramp this up a bit. I've got my own little buddy all engorged and slicked up, just hearing about you and Jamie together. You two are really hot. Would you like to kiss him? To feel his soft lips on your own? To get a tingle when his little mustache touches your face; and his tongue snakes in to play with yours? He does have a little stache, right, son?"

"Christ - how did you know?" I didn't. But a 50-50 shot usually pays off for me. Besides, I always have an answer if my guess is not on target.

"We have a connection, Ryan. It's called telepathy. You've allowed me into your mind. I can see the two of you as you see you - naked in the gym showers, his hand on your penis, gently stroking the cum up from where it forms inside of your crotch. I can see it slowly boiling and making those little storage sacs fill to capacity - causing you a bit of internal pressure and pain. You do feel it, right, son?"

"It kinda hurts, but feels good, too. This is the feeling I get when I play with myself to cum."

"Correction, Ryan - when Jamie plays with you to cum. You'll both be cumming soon, son, as will I. See, I told you my pic was not necessary to get you going! Will you continue to follow my instructions, Ryan?"

"Yes."

"Good boy. Let's take a minute to refresh ourselves and get some playthings, I want you to go get a few ice cubes and put them in a shallow bowl. Also a couple of ear cleaner sticks with the cotton on the ends...and a tube of lube. Let me know when you're ready." It will take Ryan a few minutes to get those things together. Meanwhile, it will calm down his need to cream - and extend our fun time together. I want Ryan to be nice and edged, before he explodes with the thoughts in his head, egged on by my words alone.

"Got 'em."

"Okay. Le'ts get back to the shower with Jamie. Put a dollop of lube on one of the sticks, and set it aside for now. Jamie will use it later. Meanwhile, he is resuming his attention to your crotch. You are leaning with your back on the shower wall, at a slant so he has good access to your body. His other hand, wet with soap, is now on the small of your back. It is slowly sliding down to the top of your ass crack...fingers entering there...slightly spreading his hand to get to his goal."

"Yeah. (gulp) I can feel it. But no one has ever..."

"Ryan. It's Jamie. I want you, Ryan. I want to feel your body bend to me, to my touch, to my will. Please let me touch you, Ryan. Please."

"Okay." Wonderfully submissive. I now have Ryan exactly where I want him. 'Jamie' and I will jack this kid off to his biggest orgasm to date, in his young and needy life.

"Can I finger you, Ryan? Will you let me inside of your body?" 'Jamie' waits for his answer.

"Yes." Ryan is ready.

Part 2

"Pick up an ice cube, Ryan. Rub it gently on one of your nipples. Lick the cold cube. Let it play on your chest and melt a bit. Your chest is hot, Ryan. Your whole body is about to be set on fire, inside and out. Do the other nipple. Lick the cube again. Taste yourself." Nothing like tasting ones own essences to get the mind racing.

"Feels...uh, wow...feels real nice."

"I know; and Jamie knows, too. He is holding the ice in his hand now, making his fingers cold and wet. Put the ice back in the bowl, son. Move those icy fingers to your ass cheeks. Open your legs, and press Jamie's cold hand into your crack...let him reach down and search for your virgin pucker."

"Cold!"

"Stay with me, Ryan. Let Jamie press a wet finger onto your pucker - feel it twitch...feel it open as Jamie presses that finger into your body. Jamie. Let Jamie in, Ryan. Open to your crush. Open to his body, open to his finger.

"I am. I am, Jamie!" I can feel his excitement. I have Ryan on the edge of his orgasm. Young bodies like his need very little coaxing to go over the edge. Time to slow down a bit.

"Ryan. Tell Jamie how you feel about him. Not the body and sexual stuff, tell him about your emotions for him. Tell him, Ryan. Tell me. Tell Jamie." If I am right, this kid feels deeply for his buddy.

"I love...I love you, Jamie." Spoken with all of the eager innocence of an eighteen year old muscle stud, looking for hot sex and a bro to call his own.

"I love you, too, Ryan. Let's pick up that ice cube again."

"Okay."

"I'm gonna push the ice into your pucker, Ryan. Hold it there for me."

"Okay, Jamie." The kid is totally into this.

"Push it in for me. That's it. All the way in."

"It's in."

"Good. Now pick up the lubed ear stick and let's grab your cock near the base. It's nice and hard, Ryan, the way I like it."

"Thanks, Jamie."

"Aim the cotton end at your pee slit. Let the precum soak into it a bit. Now push it in. That's it. Does it hurt?"

"A bit. Not bad." It will sting a bit later on for his first few pee times, but he'll probably do it again before the night is over!

"Push it all the way down. Let me stroke you with it filling up your shaft. Feels good now?"

"Feels amazing! Think I can't hold it much longer. Gonna cum soon! And my ass is on fire, too!"

"I'm here for you, Ryan. You and Jamie are together now. He wants you to cum, son. Let him help you now."

"Ryan, it's me, Jamie. I want you to cum on your belly, so I can lick up your sweet cream. A few more strokes on your dick and let's pull out the stick. There must be a river of cream pushing to get past the stick, Ryan. Let's pull it out, now. NOW, Ryan! NOW!"

"Oh my fucking God! Oh, Fuck! Fu-uh-uuuck! It hurts. No. I'm cumming! Jamie...I'm cumming!" Well, now. I actually take quite a bit of pride in my writing abilities. To get a hot young stud like Ryan to fill his head with words alone; and to let those words become fantasy; and edge him into a powerful orgasm...my work here is done.

"You okay, Ryan?"

"Yes. And thanks. Wish I could show you my fingers dipping into the pool of sperm on my belly...and lifting it to my lips. Opening my mouth and dripping some cream onto my tongue. Tasting myself like this. Swallowing the spooge. Going back for more."

"You just did, Ryan, you just did. The power of words is ours to play with. Thanks also to you - and to Jamie, for letting us all play together. Gotta clean up my own mess now."

*****

Chat Session Has Ended

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers