All Comments on 'Let's Dance'

by robinwatergrove

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wouldn't the non-erotic category be a a better place for this story submission?

robinwatergroverobinwatergroveover 8 years agoAuthor
To the anon asking about the non-erotic category

Hi anon,

I hear you. I considered posting this piece to the non-erotic category but ultimately decided to post it here (and risk raising the ire of readers looking for something more explicit than erotic.)

I've described the piece as non-erotic to try to save everyone's time before they even click on the story. That said, I do believe this piece is about the narrator's erotic experience. Many women experience attraction without explicit fantasy and never act on that attraction in an explicitly sexual way. These experiences are still part of lesbian eroticism. So yes, it is not what most erotica readers would consider erotica, but I would hope that anyone who enjoys reading about lesbian eroticism would find something worthwhile here. So I have posted it here. Thank you for commenting!

-Robin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that was wonderful :) thank you for making my day a little better with your beautiful words

va45va45over 8 years ago
ART

Not a story, it is art, showing the true path of Lesbian feeling and hopes.

Very good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OK Love Let's Dance !

Robin you are an amazing writer!_ This is beautiful but it's very emotionally exhausting!_ And I love it._ Thank you.....

Happy Tuesday!

Gay Kat.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
So what?

So what if there is no sex in this piece? Eroticism doesn't necessarily need explicit sex any more than explicit sex is necessarily erotic. This is an interesting vignette which tells us more about the narrator than any amount of huffing and puffing would. I five-stars worth like it.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 8 years ago
Knife-edge narration

Like in the other story I read, the prose flowed off the page. The descriptions and feelings were exquisite. I particularly like that it leaves the reader wanting, not relishing what was, but wishing what could have been. A tough skill, but you did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous