Let's Face It

Story Info
He lost focus. Lost her. Was that bad?
6.9k words
4.05
34.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,489 Followers

Perry Simpson was sitting at the kitchen table, facing his wife Della, when he heard those words.

"Let's face it. You're fifty, overweight, and losing steam. Depressed since you lost your job. I out earn you by three times, with your silly internet trading. As it is, I'm the alpha here. And I'm going to consort with other alphas - guys. Your new role is to be supportive."

Della was forty-two, and still the stunning woman Perry had married twenty years ago. Their two children, Allan and Eileen, were both away at college. Perry had been at home with them for five years, since he lost his job at an ad agency. But now they were both mostly gone. And, apparently, Della was going as well. At least for a week.

She had announced that she was going to leave Friday to go on a trip to a resort with one of her clients, Thane Bossman (t/n Latrell Johnson). It was Wednesday. Della likely thought that Perry would be shocked and indecisive - unprepared. Wrong. One of the things that attracted Della to Perry was his intelligence and ability to see ahead some distance. She'd forgotten about that, it seems. Being fat and depressed still left room for perceptive thinking.

When Della made her pronouncement, Perry nodded. Then he took a bite of the tuna ring he'd made for dinner.

Della waited. Perry ate.

Finally, Della said, "Have you nothing to say? What a fucking wimp! A fat fucking wimp!!!"

Perry had finished eating. He stood to clear his plate. Della hadn't eaten much of her dinner.

Perry asked, "Are you done eating? There's pie."

If it had been at all possible, Della would probably have been the victim of spontaneous combustion. Instead, she leapt from her seat and stalked out of the room. Perry picked up her chair and put it back at the table. He cleared her place and washed up the dishes.

Perry had been a bit surprised by the timing of her declaration. It was earlier than he'd thought. A few weeks. Yet he'd been basically prepared for a month, since he'd gone to a party with her at Thane's palatial (but rented) house. There he'd seen that Thane and Della were a thing. Everyone else had seen it, too. Perry had disappeared into a dark corner and simply observed. He had concluded that the two were headed to the bedroom, but not that night. And not before then either.

Yet, they were definitely a thing in development. That insight had shaken Perry out of his slough and into a plan of action.

He took a good look at himself, and how he'd been behaving lately. He was appalled.

Perry stood 5'9" tall and now weighed 188 pounds - thirty pounds over his pre-firing weight. His hair was long and scraggly, his complexion sallow. He puffed walking up the stairs.

In short, Perry found that he understood why Della was about to stray from the marriage.

Yet.....yet...apart from some sarcasm from her, she had not made any effort to talk to him about his problems, or try to get him back to his old self.

The day after the party - a Sunday - Perry walked four miles. And four miles the next day as well. He spent some time lifting barbells in his basement.

Perry did not have to spend a large amount of time on his 'silly' internet trading business. He was good at it, despite his depression. He had a talent for financial research, and it had paid off of late. Della's idea of his earnings was way off. Money was rolling into the bank account of his business, which he'd incorporated.

He knew that he needed a makeover. After the visit to 'Thane's' palace, he started on that.

He was doing it for himself, but also so that he might have some hope of saving his marriage. He and Della had raised a family, and were close for a long time, until he was fired. Things had gone downhill slowly, and now at warp speed. He decided to make some effort with her. Now her declaration showed that he'd failed at that.

Perry pushed himself physically, but only when Della wasn't there to see. He felt like she should notice. And if she didn't, well, maybe someone else would.

By the time of Della's speech, Perry was down to 175 pounds, and some of that was extra muscle. But Della had called him fat. She'd stopped looking at him.

DELLA

Della was royally pissed off at Perry's reaction to her plan to fuck around with Thane. She'd expected him to plead with her not to go. But.....but he didn't seem to care. It made her angry. She stalked off, and went outside, drove away in her realtor's big SUV.

As she drove, her anger turned into a short-lived bout of true sadness. What had happened to her old husband? He'd ballooned up and withered away.

Della thought about her plan to screw Thane. She was avidly looking forward to it. Thane was an ex-basketball player - two years in the NBA. But he was rich because of his rap music company. He'd started it while he was still playing. Sometimes he did a show himself, but the real money was from the guys he'd discovered. As the money came in, he hired real writers for his guys. More money rolled in. Della was looking for a suitable house for him, with potential for a studio.

But, for Della, the thing about Thane was that he was hot, cut, and big. Also, smart and funny. And, last but not least, he liked married white women - like her. The thought of spending a week with him, well.... He was younger than her by five years. A plus.

Della had been dissatisfied with her marriage since a short time after Perry lost his job. Instead of going out and getting another one, he just hung around the house, dicked with his computer, and ate too much. True, he was there for the kids when she was very busy selling. But he seemed not to be trying. And she was disgusted with that. And with his roly-poly body in bed.

In the last year or so, they'd gotten down maybe ten times. Meanwhile, guys were always after her. She held them off. Then Thane came into the office, asking for help finding a place to rent, and one to buy. She gave him a thousand-watt smile. He gave her one right back.

But she held him off for six weeks. Flirted, went to a party at the place she found for him to rent. At the party she and Thane were obviously attracted to each other. It was almost like she was the hostess.

Still, she held off jumping into bed with him.

Until she couldn't do that anymore. Until she managed to convince herself that she deserved Thane and his big, brown, thrilling body.

So, she agreed to the week at Meade Lake Resort. And she told Perry about the plan and got her unexpected reaction.

THANE

Latrell Johnson was a phenom in junior high and high school. He was also quite good in college ball. His sophomore year he changed his name to Thane Bossman. Better name recognition. But really from then on, he was Thane. One name. Like Shaq or Kareem. Except he was a guard, six-three and quick. He was also a heartthrob. He had a boyish face and a killer smile.

Latrell had come up poor, and only his size, smarts and quickness had allowed him to go to college. Otherwise, he'd be in prison. Or worse. His older brother was dead. A younger one Rodney - was in a wheelchair. No father around. He bought his mother a house in her Virginia hometown, downstate.

Latrell had a chip on his shoulder. When he was in college, he saw how easy the white guys had it - most of them. They had an open path to success. They didn't have to fight hard, get shot, get locked up. They had women. That was one thing Latrell could take from them. It gave him a deep satisfaction to do that. Fuck that lucky white boy's wife better than he could. Send her back to him. He'd done that any number of times. Twice the husband had wanted to watch. Thane made those guys crawl and beg. He put a collar and leash on one of them and walked him like a dog. Thane wondered what happened in the marriage after that.

Sometimes Thane's shenanigans with white wives resulted in divorce for them. Sometimes an abortion. Once a son, whom he supported, along with the mother.

Latrell thought of the women as a hobby. Making money was his main passion, and he was also good at that. He could see every edge, and he was ruthless in exploiting those. That didn't make him popular. He had to get security.

This latest woman, Della, was a possible keeper. She was hard to get and had resisted his subtle advances. He'd met her husband at the party at the new rental. A weak, fat wimp and a loser. The guy just faded away while Thane openly monopolized his wife. Thane surmised that the wimp - Perry, he thought - might like to watch.

So, Latrell was quite excited when Della agreed to the week of lust at the resort. He was going to show her off there, wedding ring and all. After that, Latrell thought he might keep Della around for longer than normal. If she was as good in bed as he believed she might be. She had to be in great need of sex, since her husband was such a loser. She was older, but he didn't mind that. She looked great. And he felt some pride at being able to take a woman from her long-time man.

PERRY

Perry waited Della out. He slept in a guest room, and kept on with his cooking and house duties. No way was he going to beg her. And, to be real, he had no belief that begging would stop the trip. It would only make him look weaker than he already looked. He didn't care that he looked weak, as long as he was not actually weak. And he was getting stronger.

Della had calmed down after Wednesday evening. For the next two days she treated him like a servant. Thane had told her that some of the husbands would become submissive when the wife asserted her sexual freedom. So, she decided to treat Perry as if he was hired help. And he seemed to accept that. He cooked and cleaned as usual. But he slept in the guest room farthest away from her.

Perry watched as Della packed for the trip. He carried her bags downstairs and put them by the door. Thursday evening, he prepared and very nice dinner of Chilean bass and greens, with home-made bread. Della complimented him on it.

"Such a nice meal, Perry. Thank you. When I get back, I'll take you out for a wonderful meal."

Perry nodded. He could see that Della believed that he had come to terms with her newfound sexual assertiveness. But that evening he slept in the guest room, despite the fact that Della had offered him a night with her. He could see that Della was slightly bothered by that. He was sure that she'd get well fucked Friday, and for the rest of the week. He was also sure that she'd do something to assert her dominance over him if he slept with her then. So, he didn't.

He did make one effort, though, in view of their long-time marriage. Before they went to bed Thursday night, Perry sat across from Della in the living room. He said, "Della, I'm not accepting your offer of sex tonight. It's only an offer of a pity fuck. I will NEVER accept a pity fuck from you. So, this trip....well, maybe everything after it would be a pity fuck."

Della said, "Don't be silly, Perry. You need to adjust to this new reality. I'm sure you'll come around. We can still have a sexual relationship."

"Sure. A pity fuck every so often. Or maybe not even that. You need to reconsider, and it's almost too late."

"It is too late, dear. We've had an imbalance in our marriage for some time. Now it's just being put out in the open."

Perry didn't say another word. He got up and went to bed. In the guest room.

Thane rolled by Friday morning at nine in a fancy red sports car with the top down. Perry carried Della's bags out and stowed them in the small rear seat. Thane watched this and was sure that when he returned Della to her husband, she'd be in total control of him. He wondered if he should give Perry a tip. He decided that such a gesture would go far toward defining the new relationships. So, he reached into his front pocket and handed Perry a ten.

He said, "Here you go, Perry." He smirked.

Perry looked down and said, "Thank you, sir."

He glanced at Della, who was looking at Thane as if her were a God.

Perry shuffled back inside as Thane drove his wife away from him. That act - not the money - was what he was thanking Thane for.

Perry went to his guest room closet and took out a duffel bag and a small briefcase. He changed into jeans and a polo shirt, with sneakers. He donned a baseball cap - Orioles. Then he walked out of the front door, turned and dropped the house key back through the mail slot. He'd left his wedding ring and Thane's ten on the kitchen table. No note. He strode away in the direction of a close-by shopping center, where he had left his new vehicle. He waved to his nosy neighbor as he walked away.

The new vehicle was a Mercedes camper van, used. It had cost him a little north of 100k. But it was worth it. He stowed his duffel and briefcase in the back and drove away from his life and his wife. He aimed toward State U., where his two kids were. The drive took two hours, and he ate lunch at an off-campus diner. Salad. Then he togged up and took a run around the large, pleasant center campus. He was able to run now, about three of four miles. Not very fast, though. His weight was down to 170 pounds. There was a little more muscle, too.

At four, he took out his old cell phone and called the two kids. He told them that he was in the area and wanted to treat them to dinner. They both agreed, and he met them at six-thirty at a high-end Mexican restaurant three miles from their two dorms. The van was parked around a corner.

Allan and Eileen were both dressed neatly for the occasion, as was Perry. Both the 'children' were struck by how good their father looked.

Allan said, "Dad! You've lost weight. A lot of weight. What gives?"

Eileen chimed in, "Has Mom given you a diet?"

Perry said, "I'll explain. Let's get to our table."

When they were seated and margarita's ordered, Perry said, "There's no easy way to say this. Your mother has left to spend the week with her new lover - a guy who calls himself Thane."

Eileen was floored. She spoke with some excitement, "You mean Thane the rap mogul? That Thane?"

"Yes. Asshole."

"Oh, Dad, I mean, can you blame her?"

Perry's answer was delivered with a voice totally lacking in inflection. "Yes."

Allan said, "I can blame her. How could she do that?"

Perry replied, "Well, lately I haven't been such a good husband. More like a nanny with benefits. So, I can blame her. And I can also understand what she's doing. However, I will not forgive it. She's made no effort to help."

The drinks came. Eileen downed a good portion of hers right off. Allan drank as well. Perry simply sat there.

Eileen said, "Why can't you forgive? I mean...." She was leaking tears, but not sobbing.

"You mean I'm an old fat guy and he's a younger, sexy rich man. So, I should just take it and roll with it?"

Allan said, "No. But, Dad, Thane isn't likely to keep her long. And....just looking at you, you're not like you were when we left."

"So, your suggestion is that I welcome her back? And what would we be like then?"

Eileen said, "You'd be.....you'd be better than before. You, personally."

"But never as good as him."

Allan said, "Maybe not for pure sex. But she loves you and you love her."

"You know, she never once tried to get me straight, when I was so down. And then she just announced that she was the 'alpha' in the marriage, and I'd have to put up with her screwing other alphas."

Allan said, "And that's not in the cards."

"Nope."

The waitress came, and they ordered. The kids had an appetizer, and each had a large entre. Perry had fish and vegies.

No desert.

The talk was subdued as they ate. Then Perry said, "I have something to show you after dinner."

They left the restaurant and Perry took them to see his new toy. Both were visibly impressed. Allan combed through the interior and Eileen looked under the hood. She loved fixing cars as a youngster. Allan liked to cook.

When they'd seen what he had, Allan asked, "Are you going to drive off in this?"

"Yep. I have a new phone, and a new email. Please do not give them to your mother. I want no contact with her. And I would ask that you not discuss this day with her until she calls when she gets to the house."

Allan asked, "Where will you go?"

Perry said, "I'm going to Philly to see a baseball game. Then I'm headed across state to see the Pirates. After that who knows?"

The three parted and Perry drove away to a campground nearby. Allan drove Eileen back to campus. Neither of them was comfortable with the new family situation. In the end, their distress brought them closer to each other.

Perry took the battery out of his old cell phone, and went to sleep. The next morning, he connected to the internet and did some business. Then he went toward Philadelphia to see Bryce Harper.

DELLA

As Della was driven away from her house by Thane, she felt a bit unsettled. She knew Perry and thought that his submissiveness may have been an act. She thought about what he'd said about pity fucks. That seemed more like what she could have expected from him. And, really, he had a point. How could he hope to compete? She didn't mention any of that that to Thane. Instead, she leaned over and kissed his cheek as he drove.

She said, "Baby, when we get there, I'll kiss you all over."

Thane smiled and patted her arm. Off they went.

When Della and Thane checked into the resort and were in their room, Della began to execute her promise to kiss him all over. She was especially interested in his black cock. She had it out within a minute of the suite door closing. It was darker than the rest of him. She got him off in short order, swallowing all of his cum. It tasted saltier than Perry's.

After the quick blow job, both of them stripped and looked at each other. Thane got hard again very quickly. Della was dripping. Thane picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, tossed her onto the bed. She opened her legs for him, and he took his time entering her. He thought his size might hurt her. But he was wrong about that. Della was ready for all of him. And she soon got it. Thane was a beast. Della was a beast. Thane had a passing thought about how Della could be so wet and so tight all at once. Not a thought that stayed for long.

Della and Thane stayed in bed until past seven pm. Della was in a sort of sexual Nirvana. She knew that this day - her first with Thane - was likely to be the best sex she ever had. She didn't let him rest long, and he didn't want to rest.

Thane was almost overwhelmed by Della. She was like some wild animal. Her reactions in bed were the same as many of the women he'd had before, but more intense. Way more intense.

At seven, they showered, dressed and went to dinner. Thane knew that everyone in the restaurant could see that Della was his woman, and a well fucked one at that. He was proud about that. And about the deference that the staff showed him.

Their week was a wonder. There was tennis, golf, horseback riding, and fucking. Mostly fucking. The food was good, too.

By the time they were setting off to go home in the little red car, both had promised that this week would not be the end. Della meant that. Thane? Sorta. He knew he'd have other women. But this one, so far, was his best. He thought maybe he'd have the wimp husband cook for them that next weekend.

But when he stopped the car at Della's house, no one came out to greet them. He tooted the horn as he took her bags out of the boot. No one came.

Della got out her key and Thane carried her bags to the door. When it opened, Della called out for Perry. No answer. Then Thane saw the key inside the door.

He pointed and said, "Look."

Della saw, with dread, what he was pointing at. She picked it up and tried it in the door. Just to be sure. She already knew it was Perry's key. But when it turned in the lock, Della faded down onto the floor.

demander
demander
1,489 Followers
12