Let's Get Ice Cream Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa, feeling him shooting into her ripped into a rolling orgasm, shaking and quivering. Her hands, braced against Mark's chest, clasped, digging in, just shy of drawing blood. She arched back, only to be leaning against Katy, who wrapped her arms around to grasp Melissa's tits and stroking her aching nipples.

Melissa gasped, and through clenched lips moaned; "Oh Gawd, oh shit ... I ... OH ... no, I can't anymore, please, stop ..."

Katy eased her pressure, and then leaned forward to place gentle kisses along Melissa's throat while cradling her. " That was so beautiful. You looked like an angel as you came. Look at him, I think Mark may have had a religious experience."

Melissa opened her eyes to look. She giggled; "He's not the only on."

~~~

The next morning Mark and Katy are sitting in the kitchen, discussing the night.

"Mark honey, do you think we can keep her?"

Before he can answer Melissa enters, and says; "Yes, but right now she must go to work."

*Fini


12