Let's Get Ice Cream Pt. 02

Story Info
Ice cream can be addictive.
3k words
4.58
6.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's get ice cream, the next day

All players are over 18

We'll be exploring several variations of inter-personal relations involving two couples, including a bit of man/man. "But I'm not gay."

As Crash said about Nuke; " ... Swear to God, I don't know where it's going."

~~~

The shop was quiet as the clock neared three. The last customers had been ten minutes ago, and Melissa had been nervously wiping the glass cases while waiting for her replacement.

"Hey M. How's it going?"

"Great, but I just have a couple minutes to brief you and then I have to get going.'

She filled him in about the business of her shift, which tubs needed replacement, and what else needed doing. As she picked up her purse and turned toward the door Chad said: "Hey what's the hurry? Got a hot date?"

"What do you mean?"


"My sister looks like you after she spent a few hours with her boyfriend. You know, satisfied but antsy, like she wanted more."

She stopped and looked Chad over. At nineteen and an even six feet, tousle - haired and grey eyed, he presented himself well. A 2nd baseman in high school, he was in his second year on the community college ball team, and a serious student in business classes.

"Chad, if you had a chance at a wild adventure, something out of your wildest dreams, would you take it?"

"Maybe, like what?"

"I ... I can't really tell you, but if you feel like something really different, something that will blow your mind, come to this address after your shift tonight. I'll be there."

She scribbled quickly, gave him a kiss on the lips - holding it for just a long heart beat, and then skipped out the door.

~~~

Mark and Katy had spent early Sunday relaxing knowing Melissa planned on getting her brains fucked out again.

Chad was right; all she could think about all day had been everything she had experienced the night before, how new, exciting, liberating it had been. Now, driving over, she just barely kept within the speed limit (well, plus five, of course). Her hands were sweaty on the wheel, and her legs wanted to jump with excited energy.

She parked at the house and practically ran through the door.

"Hey Melissa, how are you doing?" Asked Katy.

Shedding clothes left and right, she replied; "My skin is crawling, I need to be fucked bad. Please?"

Mark stood and dropped the only item he wore, his shorts. "Melissa, come get me ready."

The words barely out and she was on her knees, kissing his half-hard cock. "That's it baby, show Katy and me what you want, and then I'm gonna bend you over that couch and fuck your brains out. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Melissa only nodded, not wanting to quit sucking.

"Then Katy is going to clean that sweet pussy of yours ..."

Melissa groaned.

"And you are gonna come all over her face."

A longer, hungrier groan from Melissa as she tried to stuff Mark's now hard sausage down her throat.

"Get over to the couch arm. Drape yourself. Now reach back, open that fine ass up, show me your cunt."

Melissa crawled quickly to the couch, and draped herself as ordered.She reached back, pulling her ass cheeks as far as they would go. She was breathing heavily, a panting bitch in heat, waiting to be mounted, juices running down her thighs.

Stepping behind her, Mark placed his cock to her waiting entrance. His hands on her hips, he looked up at Katy and smiled as he pushed in one slow steady motion.

Melissa's head jerked up; "Oooohhh FUCK!. that's what I wanted. Yes, yes, yes."

Her head fell to the cushions and she focused on the steady rhythm of Mark's penetration. This is what she had been wanting all day.

Giving no quarter, Mark pounded into her flowing quim. Her juices squirting and dribbling down her thighs, his cock gleaming in the light, the squelching noises with every movement.

Katy stood just beside Mark, frenetical rubbing her cunt, trying to time her orgasm with Melissa.

Faster and faster Mark pounded, sweat dripping from his brow, his hands gripping his target's hips, the slap of his hips against her ass cheeks ringing through the room.

Then he reared back and slapped Melissa's ass. Her head jerked up; "Wha ...Gawd ... Ahh!" And then fell back to the cushions.

Mark continued; slapping one cheek, then the other, then pounding into her again. Time and again he slapped and fucked, slapped and fucked. Until Melissa rose up, arching, clenching, groaning a long "Fuuuucccckkkk!" and collapsing back to the couch.

Mark was not to be denied. Right on the edge of cumming himself, he drove into her inert form until the hot cream boiled up from his toes and into Melissa's waiting cunt.

He held himself deep in her as one stream after another jetted from his balls, until nothing remained. Slowly he felt his muscles relax and his cock slipped from Melissa's sloppy hole.

He turned toward Katy, who dropped to her knees and lovingly inhaled his deflating meat. Gently, she cleaned it, making sure she caught every drop of the mingled juices.

Mark patted her head, then walked to the bathroom.

Katy moved between Melissa's legs and stared for a moment at her still swollen and reddened pussy lips before carefully tongue cleaning all the cum dripping out.

~~~

Mark stood in the bathroom, pissing, his legs quivering. Afterwards he stared at himself in the mirror. "Where the hell did that come from?" He asked his reflection.

"I don't know, but she sure loved it." the mirror answered back.

"So did I, but at the same time, that scares me. I didn't know I had that in me."

"Well ... just don't bring it out too much, that might be addicting."

"Yeah, and counter - productive with Katy."

"And Melissa on most days."

~~~

When Mark returned to the den, Melissa and Katy were cuddled together on the couch, kissing lightly.

Katy looked across the room at him; "I didn't know you had someone like that in you."

Melissa added; "That was way more than I was expecting. Exciting? Yeah, but my ass is sore."

"You seemed to like while I was doing it." Mark felt defensive, as if he had mis-read Melissa's need.

"Yes and no. At that moment, yes. But the thought of getting my ass whipped again isn't a turn on. The fucking however ..."

Katy spoke up again: "We're moving to the bedroom."

"Yeah, girl-lovin' needs more space."

"And comfort."

Mark sighed as the women sashayed past, then stepped to the kitchen for water.

~~~

In the bedroom, they stood tit to tit, hands on the other's hips, lips pressing gently.

They fell to the bed, their kissing getting deeper, more frantic. Hands roamed bodies, fingers pinched nipples, and then moved down and into juicy pussies.

One moaned into the other's mouth, then broke back in a gasp before seeking hot lips again.

At some point they rotated, licking pussies, drinking deeply of the other, until one clasped her legs tightly and cuming into the other's mouth. After a moment they giggled, and then rotated back to kissing, tasting themselves on the other.

Eventually they rose, Katy slipping on a large tee, Melissa content to return to the den nude.

~~~

"I ordered Chinese while you guys were busy, it should be here soon."

"That'd be great, I'm famished." Melissa said, and Katy nodded in agreement.

As they ate dinner, Melissa explained about inviting Chad; "He's the guy who takes over after me, kinda cute in a athlete kinda way. Goes to college like me, but he's a year ahead."

"Is he well hung?"

"Yeah, I don't know, but he's nice, and he's cute, so I'm hoping he does come over ... 'cause I want to cum over him!"

And both women cracked up.

Mark had been listening quietly, he's eyes jumping from one woman to the other, a slight smile showing.

~

Just before 8PM, Chad parked in front of the address, looking at the house, wondering what he was getting into. But, there was the seeming promise that at the very least, he might be getting into Melissa.

Taking a deep breath, he slid out and walked to the door.

Just as he was about to ring the bell the door sung wide, and a very nude Melissa greeted him.

She wrapped her arms around a stunned Chad, pressed against him and gave him a kiss that seemed to go on forever. His cock hardened instantly even as she ground her pelvis against it.

"C'mon in, meet everybody." And she grabbed his hand, tugging him to the den.

If Chad was stunned by Melissa, he was gobsmacked by an equally nude auburn haired Katy, sitting in a reverse cowgirl on Mark's lap, slowly fucking on his cock. They both waved as their names were mentioned, and then Katy gestured Chad over; "Come give me a kiss. Melissa's told me some nice things about you, and I can't wait to see if their true."

He tried a brief, passing kiss, but Katy was having none of that, instead drawing him in for a full-on, tongue swapping, french kiss even as she continued rising and falling on Mark's cock.

Chad, taken aback for a moment, responded with a full effort kiss of his own.

Mid way through their kiss, Katy suddenly frozen - Mark buried balls deep - and went into a shuddering orgasm. Her hands clasped Chad's shoulders, fingers digging in, lips crushing against lips. Her hair enveloping Chad.

When she finally released him, Chad leaned back, and looking from Katy to Melissa said; "Yeah, this is definitely blowing my mind."

"Well," said Melissa; "if you're staying, you're way over dressed."

He looked at Mark, who nodded and said; "Shed'em, you aren't going to need clothes around here." Then Mark reached out to shake hands.

Melissa turned Chad: "Here, let me help you." And she tugged his shirt up and off.


"Ooh, let me help!" said Katy as she rose off Mark's still hard cock with a loud squish. Even as Marks cum drizzled down her thighs she knelt before Chad, opening his pants with shaking fingers. She pushed them down, shorts and all, and when his cock bobbed up she dove onto it, eagerly tasting the new meat.

"Hey! no fair. I invited him, I get him first."

Reluctantly, Katy stood. Immediately Melissa took her place sucking Chad's hardened cock. Katy meanwhile was once again kissing Chad.

"Wanna taste something great?" She asked as she drove two fingers into her own pussy.

Chad automatically sucked all the juice off them as offered, savoring the mixed flavors.

He was stunned as he felt a third set of lips, this pair kissing his ass, hands on his hips. But when a tongue explored between his spread cheeks, tickling his ass, pushing in just a bit.

"OH SHIT."

"Please don't." Replied Mark with a laugh.

Now fully hard, he was led by his cock to the couch by Melissa. "I've been waiting all day for you, show me what you can do."

Chad dropped to his knees, threw her legs over his shoulders, and dove head first into Melissa's dripping cunt. With hands lifting and gripping the globes of her ass, Chad licked, kissed, and sucked his way from her butt hole to her clit and back.

Only after she had come twice -both times to applause from the watching audience - did Chad let her legs down and slide his way up her body. he didn't stop when his cocked met her opening quim. Rather, he arched up, and while looking Melissa in the eyes, slowly pushed all the way until his pelvis met hers.

With eyes wide, Melissa did a sharp intake of breath, and than muttered: "I thought you might be good ..."

Chad just smiled; "I knew you would be."

Now was when being an athlete paid off: slowly at first, than gradually ramping up until he was pounding into Melissa like a gone-crazy jack hammer. His cock a blur as it pistoned Melissa. His butt clenching and then unclenching with every thrust, the muscles of his chest and back rippling with the effort.

Melissa responded with moans and murmurs; wanting everything he had, urging him on, her fingers digging into his back, legs wrapped around his hips.

As one, they reached climax. She arching, lifting all but her shoulders from the couch. He deep within her, frozen, jets of cum shooting against her walls.

Chad, totally spent, rolled off her, landing on his back on the floor.

A moment later he felt a mouth on his deflating cock, and looking down saw Katy gently cleaning him. Another movement drew his eyes to Mark doing the same for Melissa.

Even as he felt his breath evening out, his cock rose again to the ministrations of the auburn goddess loving on him. Moments later she shifted to offer her overflowing cunt for his oral attention, never stopping the grand head job.

He didn't even have to reach up, as cum dripped from pussy to mouth. Only after his first full taste did he pull her down for his full-on attention, his tongue searching every nook and cranny of the flowing crack.

Katy demonstrated her abilities; taking him from one high to another, at one moment just licking his crown, the next having it pressing into her throat.

Once he was as hard as she wanted Katy quickly spun about and drove herself on to his upright spike. She smiled over at Melissa, sitting on Mark's cock.

"Mmm, he feels good. Just like Mark; just long enough, just fat enough, definitely firm enough! But I can feel the differences too."

Melissa, well on her way to a major cumsplosion, could only nod and whisper out; "Oh yeah." before clenching up on Mark's cock in a body shaking orgasm.

Mark, trying to pace himself, gave into the vise grip on his cock, shooting from his toenails to his scalp, feeling as if turning inside out.

"God ..." he whispered in her ear; "I'm glad Katy found you."

"So am I."

Chad and Katy, watching Melissa, hearing her deep growling moan, came almost as one. Katy grinding down onto Chad's spurting rod.

There was a long silence afterward as everyone regained their breath.

Finally Katy looked around; "Anybody hungry? I'm famished. There's nothing like a great fuck to stir the appetite. For food." She said with a laugh.

She struggled up and headed for the kitchen, but Mark called her back: "You can't walk around like that, you'll leave a trail."

"Oh, you're right." And she turned towards the hall and the bathroom.

"No, no. Bring it over here, I'll clean you."

"Oh baby you say the sweetest things." As Mark, clasping her butt cheeks, pressed her flowing cunt to his waiting mouth. Only when he deemed her clean did he release her.

~~~

On once again shaky legs Katy went into the kitchen.

Still on his back, Chad signaled Melissa over; "fair's fair, he cleaned up after me. My turn." And she squatted over his face, lowering her well used, filled to overflowing, juice box to him.

He too did a thorough job of cleaning, not stopping until she pushed herself away.

Midway through his cleaning chore he felt a mouth cleaning his cock. In his experience (and he did have some) this was one of the best cleanups ever. spent as he was, his cock began to respond to the attention.

It was Katy's voice that brought it to an end. "Hey, I've got sandwiches and beer on the table. But if you prefer sausage, they can wait."

Chad opened his eyes to Mark lifting from him, licking his lips and smiling.

"Okay?"

"Damn you're good. Yeah, okay."

~~~

Chad and Melissa slept in the guest bedroom, cuddled together, talking quietly and getting to know one another. After a while they began what turned into a slow deep love making, looking into each other's eyes and murmuring appreciatively.

~~~

Chas woke in the morning to his cock being lovingly sucked. Slowly, gently, but surely he was brought to full hardness.

A giggling next to his ear caused him to open his eyes. Melissa and Katy were cuddled together, each caressing the other's tits, all the time their eyes on his groin.

By this point he knew it had to be Mark again.

"I hope you don't mind."

He felt for Mark's hip and signaled him to turn so he could return the favor.

For the next ten minutes the men lavished attention on each other; bringing one to the brink of cumming and backing off, then the other. Only when they couldn't hold out any longer, did they mutually fill the other's mouth.

"Mark told me he likes the occasional cock, but I've never seen men doing this before."

Chad grabbed the nearest woman, Katy, kissed her hard, then knelt up between her legs and drove in hard and fast. He didn't stop until she had cum at least twice, then finished in her on her third, shaking, orgasm.

"Well," said Mark; "anyone want breakfast?"

Over omelettes and toast, the four chatted about the night, and morning.

It did come out that Chad had some experience with cock; "Hey, you see a lot in shower rooms, and not everybody can hide a boner. Soon you know who's on what team, who's not, and who may go both ways."

"I thought it was beautiful. Do you do other things? You know ... anal?" Asked Melissa.

"No, never have. Oh, I've had a few offers, but declined."

"Why?" Asked Mark.

"Well, if you'll pardon a pun ... it just didn't feel right."

~~~

The foursome spent the early part of the day talking, watching baseball, and fucking. The women didn't care which cock was pleasuring them, as long as it felt good, and it did.

In the early afternoon Chad's phone buzzed with a text.

"Huh, Mrs. Jacobs wants me to come to her house."

About then Melissa's phone buzzed. "She wants me there too. Something must have happened at the shop."

~~~~~