Let's Get Physical

Story Info
Let's exercise together and find our way to love.
5.9k words
4.33
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was settling into my second week of work for a new company. So far I'd liked it. Everyone was nice and supportive and some of the women were especially nice, offering to help in any way. I was headed toward the co-owner's office when a woman swept out her office and into me, spilling the papers in my hand.

"I'm so sorry! Let me help pick those up."

We stood and she handed me the papers in her hand. She eyed me for a few seconds and then said, "hi, I'm Melanie." She offered her hand which I shook with mine then looked me in the eyes again and swept out.

Linda was shaking her head as she watched her leave. She looked at me and said, "kick the door closed."

I did so and Linda gestured for me to take a seat. "How's it going?"

"Things are good so far. Everyone has been helpful and they seem really nice."

"This is a no-drama workplace. I won't tolerate it. If it's something I should hear about then I want to know." Linda was a no-nonsense businesswoman. I liked her as well and told Aaron that, along with my impressions of everyone. Linda met my gaze, then said, "just be aware of that one."

"Who?"

"Melanie. She's a really nice woman but she can also eat you alive." Seeing my further confusion, she told me, "she is bisexual."

Now she and I were on the same page. I smiled, then said, "those are some strong words, Linda."

"Not maybe strong enough. She's as nice as they come and she can be very sweet, but she's also a sexual tiger."

"What's she do?"

"She's an aerobics instructor and also serves on some competition circuit for aerobics. She and I became acquainted when I began taking her aerobics classes."

I didn't think anything more of it until one Friday when Cal and Linda were gone on a three-day weekend away. As it got close to closing time, the office had cleared out early with the bosses gone. I had offered to stay and close up. As I went around turning off lights and equipment, Melanie came in. "Is Linda here?"

"No, she and Cal are gone for a three-day getaway"

"Looks like they left you here alone."

"I told everybody I would close up."

"Let's get a drink together."

"Sure, just in a few minutes."

As I went to turn out lights and get my purse, she said, "leave your purse, I'll pay. We can come back for it later."

We took her car, a really nice red BMW. I complimented her on the car. As we drove away, she said, "I've got a thing for red."

We got our drinks and went to find a table, finding one toward the back.

Over the next hour or so, she told me about being an aerobics instructor and an official judge for aerobics competitions. "I teach Zumba and other dance classes. I get in three hours or more a day."

"No wonder you are in such great shape."

I told her about being married, how my husband and I met, how we are getting along, what else I did. "We've talked about kids but we're not ready yet, though that's in our future."

"You should go dancing with me some night. That would be fun and a change of pace from married life. Tell your husband I'll be the designated driver and you can stay at my place for the night."

"Sounds great!"

We set a date three weeks in the future. Melanie had paid, so we went to her car and drove back to the office to get my purse and car. There, she came in with me and waited in the lobby as I checked that everything was closed up and took the time to use the restroom. The night lights were the only ones on and it was dimly lit. As I passed in front of her, she touched my arm and pulled me in front of her, then kissed me on the lips. I was shocked. I hadn't kissed a woman since high school when I once kissed one of my girlfriends. Before I could really react, her tongue passed between my lips and explored my mouth. Now I was flustered but also tellingly didn't make efforts to pull away. She kissed me some more, pulling me tighter to her and I could feel her body next to mine. As I stood there, her hands grazed my body as she and I now kissed each other.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me. "I've wanted to do that since the first time I met you."

"I don't know what to say. I'm just stunned. I don't think we should do this."

"Don't say anything," and pulled me into another kiss. Our kisses were soft, so unlike kissing Aaron, my husband. I was out of my depth here. The kissing continued and I have to say I liked it, then she began kissing my neck then lightly licking my ear. That felt good, then I moaned as she kissed my neck again. She took me by the hand and led me to the break room. The advantages of a very profitable small company are the nice amenities. The so-called break room was large, well decorated, well lit and had three large leather couches arranged in a loose U-shape with a low table in the middle. Pieces of workout equipment stood in the middle of the room and lined the back wall and there was also a large women's bathroom with a shower and lockers. Melanie led me to one of the couches. There she laid me on it, kicked off my shoes and undid my slacks and lowered them, then stripped off my thong as well. She settled in between my thighs and kissed her way up them, lightly kissing and touching my inner thighs. My thighs are so sensitive and I knew I was wet from all the kisses. I was aroused as well as in shock.

"Melanie, I don't think this is a good idea. I'm happily married."

"Shhh, I was married, too, once upon a time." She kissed my outer labia, then drifted inwardly as she continued to kiss. This was all new to me. I had a small collection of toys but nothing had prepared me for this. I felt a finger slip inside me, then another delicate finger slid inside as well. I was moaning and gasping. She kissed and licked, then her tongue delicately licked my clit and I was lost. I came hard, gasping and out of breath. She slid up and kissed me, her dancers body on mine. She felt so light on top of me, our boobs smashed together. I could taste myself in her kiss. She held me and we kissed some more, lying quietly together. In a while she shifted to the side of me, then said, "now it's your turn." I slid down and undid her slacks, removing them and her thong as well. I looked closely at another woman's pussy for the first time. She was shaved bare and I found it a sexy look. My own sparse pubic hair was a very light brown to go with my blonde hair. I lay between her thighs and emulated her, kissing her inner thighs, then drifting upward to kiss her pussy lips and licking her clit with my tongue.

"Use the flat of your tongue, then lick slowly."

Doing that got a 'nice' from her, then a gasp as I continued. I did that some more as her sounds increased, then there was a long sigh as she came. Like her, I slid up next to her and we kissed some more. I certainly wasn't straight anymore I said to myself as I lay beside her, not after enjoying that so much. Licking a woman's pussy was definitely better tasting than men's cum. in fifteen minutes I had been pleasured by a woman and then did the same to her. It had been almost effortless, a natural thing to do.

She read my mind to some extent. "This doesn't make you a lesbian or anything. Bisexual maybe, but it's far too early to say one way or the other. It might be the only time you try this."

We kissed and held each other some more, then she told me I probably needed to go. I glanced at my watch and was shocked at how late it was. Happy hour had certainly been happy a lot more than an hour. We dressed and walked out arm in arm to the front, where I unlocked the front door and relocked it behind us after we exited, then we moved to my car.

"Tell Aaron the women went out to celebrate Cal and Linda being gone." She looked at me and said, "breathe, just breathe. Have a great weekend."

I called Aaron before I left to say I had just realized how late it was. "We went out to celebrate Cal and Linda being gone."

"No worries. See you soon."

I lay beside him, listening to him sleep. Linda had said to be careful and the first time I went out with her we had sex together. Great job! I felt so guilty. All weekend I continued to feel guilty, like I had 'guilty' written on my forehead. Aaron was loving which only me feel worse.

Monday came and I was dragging at work after little sleep. Linda stuck her head in my office and said, "got a second?"

I nodded yes and she stepped in and closed the door. She told me, "I told you to be aware, didn't I? Melanie tells you two had sex in the break room Friday night. She loved it but now she's a wreck for having been so aggressive. She said you were a bisexual rookie."

"I was shocked, stunned, flustered and too far behind the curve until I was on my back, naked from the waist down and she was licking my pussy, then it was too late. I was gone. Then I reciprocated. Now I feel guilty as hell."

"Well the horse is out of the barn. No reason to be too guilty. Going to do it again? Become her lover?" Linda was having fun at my expense.

"What, you don't have me divorced and living with her by next weekend?" I asked Linda, smiling in return.

"Good comeback. Seriously, if she likes you she'll pursue you. She's not made a play for anyone in here because I told her hands off. I've known her for several years now. Something about you has her interest. I told her to go slow."

Work drug on all week as my guilt continued to haunt my sleep. Linda took me to lunch at a quiet place away from the office. When she and I walked in, Melanie was there to join us. She came over to hug and kiss me. Linda watched this interplay, smiling.

"I told her I would drag you away and provide cover so you two lovebirds could have some time together," Linda said.u

Melanie drug my hand to hers and held it, smiling at me.

"Why me? What is there about me that's led to this?" I asked her.

"From when we stood to face each other in Linda's office, I've been struck by how much I'm attracted to you, how striking you are. I saw the ring and I knew you were married. I had no idea if you would do anything other than push me away but I wanted to find out. It wasn't a setup on Friday, I did come to see Linda, not you. Once we agreed to a drink I just wanted to talk with you and get to know you a bit. When we stood in the office on our way home I just wanted to kiss you so much, unlike anyone else in a long while. Once I kissed you I got out of control. I knew you weren't lesbian or bisexual, you're just a dear, sweet woman who's smart and sexy. I should have asked permission but I was just driven. Please forgive me. Tell me to go away and I will. Linda will tell you what an evil, conniving witch I am but say the word and I'm gone."

"I forgive you. You stunned me and I was surprised by your speed then I was gone, just gone, in ecstasy. I wanted to reciprocate, it just felt the right thing to do, what I wanted to do for the first time. I felt guilty all weekend and this week," I told her. "That's not your fault."

Linda said, "she asked me to arrange for you to meet her so she could apologize. I've not seen her like this."

Our lunches came so we put it down and lightly talked. Over coffee, Melanie asked, "is there any hope for me? Can we take it slow and get to know each other more?

"I'd like that a lot."

"Will you come to my house this afternoon and spend the night?" Melanie said with a smile.

That got a laugh and broke the tension.

"I want to just devour you, Geri," Melanie said with a smile, "just eat you up."

Linda paid, saying, "I'm buying so you two can be all lovey dovey some more before we go."

Melanie walked with us to Linda's Jeep, hugged me and gave me her phone number. "Call me and I'll have your number, too."

Linda drove toward the office. "That went well. She was distraught over the weekend, like she had just screwed this up so badly. She hasn't sounded much better this week. She's monopolized my free time since Saturday. Tell me, I never heard you tell her no, was that purposeful or lost in the conversation?"

"I don't know, Linda. She melted my heart with her 'my bad' speech. She's being so open and honest. I just never thought sex with a woman would be anything like that.

It's like a whole other world of giving and receiving opened up. I've dated men since I was eighteen. It just seemed the way it was but now I don't know, is there another way or is there both?"

"Call her before you go in, then put this down for now. Nothing has to be decided anytime soon."

I told Linda about the guilty flashing on my forehead. That got a laugh. I called Melanie and we talked for a few minutes. I moved her number to my address book.

"I liked it," I told Melanie two days later. I called her from my car after leaving the office.

There was silence.

"I'm angry and upset with myself for allowing it to happen. And yet, I have to be honest and say I liked it. I didn't like the circumstances but you explained yourself so openly and honestly I couldn't help but forgive you. Let's go slow and explore this. I'm definitely not saying no. I like you, your personality and, if I'm brutally honest, your body. You're very attractive with your lean dancer's body and long legs. And we're both blondes! I never thought about sex with a woman but there I was on my back with another woman between my legs. You gave me feelings like I've never felt before. It's so different from being with a man, not that men can't be gentle but it's different somehow. I lay next to Aaron at night and replay our moments together. I feel guilty every night but I want to remember and replay it in my mind."

"I'm so sorry to have upset you. I apologize again. Just tell me to go away and I will, now, next month or next year. I promise to hear you if that comes to be. I'd be devastated but I will hear you. I don't want to get ahead of myself. Let's do take this slow. I want to know you more, go places with you, find your likes and dislikes. Come to one of my classes, you'd enjoy it."

With that, we took to talking every few days. Seemingly in days it was time to go dancing with her and staying overnight. I had told Aaron about the plan before and he told me to have fun. He didn't enjoy dancing but was a good sport about it once in a while. I had packed a small bag. Did I feel guilty? Yes I did, but not enough to stop myself. I went to her small house and knocked. She opened the door in a robe and slippers. "Come in!" Inside, she pulled me to her and kissed me for the longest time. I could feel her naked body under the robe.

"I just finished a shower after my last class of the day. Can't be all stinky!" She offered me some wine to drink and sat down beside me, her hand on my thigh.

I was trembling from anxiety and also desire for what I knew would happen over the next twenty four hours.

"You're trembling," she softly said to me. She turned and put her arms around me. "It's ok, nothing is going to happen until you're ready." She patted me with her hands, moving her arms up and down on my back. We stayed that way for quite a while until she leaned back and kissed me yet again.

The moment passed and we dressed for dinner and dancing. We ate a light appetizer as dinner wouldn't be until late, then we finally headed to dinner. We laughed over dinner as she told me stories of her affairs, of judging competitions and of her life and times.

"You said you were once married. What happened?"

"I had affairs with women I met in college but stopped when I met Paul. He was handsome, funny, came from money and had a great future. We dated for a year, a lot of which I spent in his bed. The sex was good. He wasn't as skilled in pleasing me as a woman was but I thought he would learn. We married and moved here for his job. The stress of work meant long hours and little time for us. I wasn't working and began taking aerobics classes and working out at the gym. I was in the best shape of my life and he never even noticed. He worked, he golfed and he spent time with his buddies. I hired a cleaning service and became an instructor. I met someone at a seminar. We were in the same field, both attractive and she was bi as well. We began an affair that lasted a year. I'm attracted to other feminine women as you now know. At the conclusion of the year I knew I was in a loveless relationship. I still get support from him to supplement what I make. It's how I afford my house. She and I parted but I knew I was primarily lesbian. Since then I have had affairs here or there. I'm careful to find relationships away from here. I say no to any and all requests for a date from my work. There's no mixing of work and pleasure, no matter how they appeal."

We talked more over coffee, then it was time to go. To my surprise she drove us to a place some distance away. There I found a far different crowd than I was used to. We danced with other women, men and each other though male and female alike watched her dance and shimmy around. No one paid any attention as we were far from alone in same sex orientation. On the slow numbers she held me and I put my head on her shoulder with my arms around her neck. I got hit on by women and men. I told all of them no, I was taken.

We drove home as I held her hand, then at home we moved to her bedroom and undressed each other. Naked, we lay together talking softly and touching each other. She held me as I fell asleep in her arms, the most content I have ever been. The next morning I pleasured her. It just seemed natural to do. She tasted good, I liked the flavor. Afterward we showered together and dressed, then went out for breakfast. We laughed together as the back and forth was just easy. Afterward, we went back to her house and I stripped her, then pleased her again. Later, she came out of her closet wearing a strapon. I had heard of them but had never seen one. It was menacing and sexy at the same time.

"This gives me a feeling of power. It's as close as I can get to feeling like a man. No wonder men think they're in charge." She fucked me with it and I gave myself to enjoying it.

Afterward I told her Aaron and I don't play hard, it's always gentle sex. "I liked this as a change of pace. It's surely different. Your cock is longer than his and I get more sensation from it. Maybe bigger is better, forget all that nonsense about size doesn't matter."

"I have multiple sizes so you can find what you like most." She laughed as she took off the harness and we held each other. I never wanted this to end but all too soon it was time to get dressed to go home to Aaron. I wasn't anxious anymore. It had been a relaxed and enjoyable time. I really liked her as a person and she was flat out sexy as hell. She made me wet just by her looking at me. So much for not responding to her. I drove home thinking about the time. Again, I had to say I liked it. I had liked it even more than I thought I would.

On Monday, Linda kicked the door closed behind her as she came into my office and plopped herself in a chair. "I think she's love-struck. She babbled to me forever last night. You've struck a nerve with her. But she's scared to push it much even though she wants to. Whatever you've got, you've got it spades. She's bonkers."

"I love Aaron, it's been a good marriage. But I need to reevaluate my life at some point soon. I can't keep this a secret from him. That's not sustainable for me. Do we separate as I explore this further? Do I get a divorce? I know I'm not ready to put it behind me, that's for sure. I feel a pull toward her, the sexual orientation just moves with the desire. I do desire her, that much I know. After Saturday night and Sunday I can only say it was the most content I've felt in life."

"Geri, take it slow. You've spent less than twenty four total hours with her. From both of you I hear it's gone well. Get to know her, really know her. Let it build in time, if it's to build. I've no doubt that this has been a positive thing for you even as it also has brought anxiety and guilt. I'm with you either way. Just don't let her push you where you're not ready to go. I can't stress enough that she's very practiced and you're a novice. It's exciting and wonderful. I get it. Don't let the rush of discovery take over your life. Both of you say the right words, then when you're together you forget everything you've said."

12