Let's Get Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Linda for your voice of reason," i replied.

Linda counsels both of us. We need it. She told me Melanie was like some high school sophomore feeling her first feelings of love. Aaron would be playing golf with his friends on Saturday and Melanie and I planned to be together. It gave me something to look forward to. Most of my conversations were from my car, either before or after work or while I was at lunch. I didn't want this in my work life and become a source for gossip, though I'm sure the number of times Linda closed the door to my office and how much time we spent in there raised some eyebrows. Linda was my only confidante. I'm sure she was telling Melanie how out there I was just as she told me about Melanie. Through it all, I am home with Aaron, fixing dinner and breakfast, cleaning and shopping. Saturday arrived though it had been painfully slow to come. I drove to her house and walked into her arms. We held each other and kissed, then we moved to the bedroom and stripped naked. I never get tired of looking at her. She is so desirable, just this paragon of womanhood. She attacked me, just wild in her passion.

"I told you I wanted to eat you up. Well, I do." And she did, kissing and licking my neck, my breasts, my nipples, all the way down me until she reached my pussy, then kissing, licking and stroking me to orgasm after orgasm.

"Stop. No more," I told her as I rolled on my side away from her, gasping for breath. She leaned over me and kissed me.

"Geri, I'm sorry. I just am in a frenzy with you. You just get to me like no other. I promise to go slower."

Before I left, she fucked me with her larger strapon nicknamed Big Ben. Ben was big and once I was used to the size he was fulfilling. He reached even deeper and he was wider so he provided intense sensations. I came again for my first vaginal orgasm.

"Oh my god. That was intense," I told her. "That was my first vaginal orgasm."

"I do love my time with you," Melanie said. "I just want more. The nice thing about female relationships is you can have multiple orgasms. And then you can have them again. Try that with a guy," Melanie said with a smile as we hugged and kissed. I reluctantly dressed and left for home. There I sat in the living room wondering what to do. I called Linda.

"Linda, it's Geri."

"Can I call you back later. I'm playing father confessor to Melanie as she babbles to me again."

"No can do. Aaron should be home soon unless they are drinking more than usual"

"Hold on, I'll get rid of Melanie." There was a wait then she was back. "So much for restraint I hear. I even heard about your first vaginal orgasm as she fucked you. Next time, go for afternoon tea at some English tea shop. There's one in town you know. You go to her place and it's a frenzy."

"I keep waiting for the tidal wave to crest but it just keeps building. It just goes right over me and carries me along. Linda, what do I do?"

"I'm putting you in a nunnery."

I laughed and it broke the tension. "Thanks Linda, I needed to laugh. You told me she could be aggressive but she was possessed and on me like a mad woman. I've never seen such sexual ferocity."

"Not much different than what she described. What's next? More months of this part-time passion between long bouts of domesticity? Push Aaron to play more golf? You won't show up for work one day and I'll know you've reached your breaking point one way or another. You hardly know each other other than the sexual attraction. Take a class of hers. Watch her work. She'll kill you the first few classes. It's a workout. I went and I was sore for days. That's where she gets the sexual energy. She's is tightly wound and needs that release either through her workouts or otherwise. She's just focused it all on you. Overwhelming, to be sure. Find some way to find common ground outside of the bedroom."

"I'll try. I'll give her a few days then talk with her about it. You're right, I have to stay away and find a different way." We ended the call and I ordered pizza for delivery. When it came, I ate it and drank some of Aaron's beer. No white wine for me, not tonight. I cleaned some, though not in a frenzy. My frenzy for the day had already come and gone. I was watching a rom-com when Aaron came home. He glanced over my shoulder to watch for a minute then retreated to the kitchen.

"There's pizza in the oven," I told him.

I went to her Saturday class. It was very popular and to call it a workout is a vast understatement. Afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes as she cooled down. I watched other women crowd around, talking to her as well. She has quite a following. It gave me a new perspective on her. I became a regular Saturday class member and eventually added a class before work. I needed a shower after that and used the luxurious shower at work. We talked regularly and we took walks and I watched one of the competitions she judged. There was a whole world of exercise out there that I hadn't been a part of. I availed myself of the gym and took yoga classes and I am no slouch but nowhere near the class of these women. I suggested to her she might like yoga as a way to calm herself and she began to drop in on the class I took as long as it didn't interfere with her class schedule. We slowly deepened our understanding of each other.

Linda was our mediator, slowing down one or the other as needed. That I was married seemed incidental by now. I had a wholly separate life with Melanie. My marriage had been subsumed by my relationship with Melanie. Sexually we were compatible and we were finding other ways as well. She surprised me by loving classical music and knowing quite a lot about it. Our clothes were similar except hers were tighter and shorter but she had the body for it. She pushed me to try on some outfits and I was surprised at how good I looked. She told me I was hot. I wore an outfit of hers when we dressed up to go to dinner. We were hot together, getting lots of looks. But then there was that closet full of red workout clothes. That was her signature look, one i didn't share with her. Mine were more conservative and were of more subdued colors. Melanie was more of the 'if you've got it, flaunt it' look.

I was surprised to see her in the coffee bar at the gym talking with another woman as I entered one day. I asked her about it.

"That's Heidi. She's got the hots for me. I told her I was in a relationship but that didn't slow her down. Now she's talking a threesome. She'll do anything to get me in bed."

"There's someone else out there who's aggressive? Imagine that. A ring didn't slow you down with me."

"I know I was aggressive. I'm trying to slow down but I find it difficult. I like seeing you in class. You're doing well."

I was toweling off after class when another woman came up to me and began talking. I had seen her before in the gym and classes. She suggested we get some coffee and I had time so I said sure. Over our coffee mugs we talked about class and how long it took to get your breathing down.

"I'm behind you, Geri. You're doing well. You are just so sexy out there."

"It's a sexy workout that I enjoy. It's a good release."

"Would you go to lunch or dinner with me sometime? I'd really like that." As we parted, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I said to myself she wasn't my type. I already had my type.

I told Linda that Aaron was flying to see his parents, staying for a few days and helping them with some house modifications. She looked at me in concern. "You go to her house and you won't come back out. I can see that one coming. You'll be a wife to a new spouse."

Linda had our sexual roles defined in her mind. She told me she saw both of us as desirable women but the roles were clear. She was right, I was content to let Melanie take the lead and the initiative. We had dinner with another couple that Melanie knew, both of them beauties. They told us how good we looked together. I'm sure that from a distance we looked like four friends out for the night.

Two months later I asked Aaron for a separation, saying we had differences that were more and more evident. He was more understanding that I anticipated, saying he unfortunately felt a distance between us. I had been on autopilot for a long time and it needed to end. I told him I would move out because it was my idea to separate. Linda came and helped me pack, then we moved everything to Melanie's. She moved most of her exercise outfits to the guest bedroom to give me space. We slept together knowing we wouldn't have to part until we chose to.

It helps with the tidal wave of emotions as well. Other than our work and exercise times there was time, time to just spend loafing around, work in the yard, lay in the sun, take a leisurely lunch or take a walk in the park. We would shop together, sometimes dancing down the aisles. It was as comfortable as I've ever been. We knew it was still new but there was time.

Linda has been so instrumental in all of this, counseling me on the highs and lows, though there was few of those, thank goodness. She keeps me focused at work, going to lunch with me or out after work to just talk it through. She also counsels Melanie, doing for her what she does for me. We are looking forward to our first joint dinner at our new home.

"You let her wear clothes, Melanie? I'm surprised. I expected to see her in an apron and heels. I excused myself and soon returned wearing an almost sheer apron with no back to it other than the ties holding it together and four inch heels. My ass hung out for all to see. That got a laugh and I got a hug from both of them. I was cleaning up still wearing the outfit when Linda came up and hugged me. "You're beautiful," she said as she hugged me. "To see you naked like this just blows me away. You hid a lot under those clothes. No wonder Melanie is so bonkers."

I finally asked Aaron for a divorce citing irreconcilable differences. Three months later I was divorced.

Melanie and I have now been a couple for almost two years and she's proposed and I've said yes. I have a new ring now, one I'm very proud of. Life has taken a serious turn for the better. Marriage plans are under way and soon we will be married and tied together formally as we are now emotionally.

12