Let's Get Physical Pt. 04

Story Info
Simone continues to live her best doggy life.
4.5k words
3.86
2.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(To catch you up, Simone and her Physical Therapist Annie had a mutual crush that they have been able to act on together, with Annie in the dominant role, exploring new kinks. Most recently, Simone embraced her life as a dog with some pet play.)

Sunday Morning

I dozed a little at Annie's feet while she read and did some things on her phone. After a while, she got up, tugging my leash and bringing me to the kitchen. I curled up on the floor again and listened and watched while she made a protein shake for me, using a large syringe connected to the straw in the ingenious dog mask to nourish me.

"I just love this hood, I may have to buy it from them. It is a 'try before you buy' and my one question is how adjustable it is. In the end, even if it is just for you, my sweet little bitch, that would be fine though I confess that I would like to try it out, too." She finished feeding me and shed the robe, letting it pool at her feet. I jumped up on her again, paws on her thighs, lap lap lapping at her while I sucked on the straw that controlled the tongue. She smacked me on the noise and I yelped and curled up again, making pitiful dog noises, the best I could do with the mask.

"You are going back in the yard, Simone. I have some errands this morning, trust me, you will appreciate them, and I will be back to feed you some lunch and free you from that mask though the paws will stay on a bit longer." She led me by the leash back the yard, the grass still a bit damp and the area in front of the doghouse rather muddy. She commanded, "Alright, roll around and get yourself all muddy again, bitch." I complied once she took the leash off of my collar. "Do your business over there," she pointed to the same tree that I had "marked" earlier and I did it again, this time the stream of pee striking the base of the tree."

I tried jumping up on her again and went a bit too high and the ZAP! of the collar made me yelp in surprise and pain, "Tsk tsk tsk, Simone, you know better!" She batted me on the nose again the pointed to the doghouse. I crawled in and turned around to face Annie, her face as stern as I had seen it yet, "You got me all muddy! Now I will have to shower. Well, I was going to shower again, anyway." I had not noticed that there was a cage door leaning on the side of the doghouse that could be attached to the entrance. She locked me in and I made more pitiful dog noises as she rose up and said, "Don't you worry, I will be back soon." With that she turned away and I admired her lovely bottom until she entered the house.

When I lay down, muddy, "doggy," excited about the rest of the day, the view in my VR goggles shifted to porn again and I heard the familiar sound of a Shepard tone, that aural illusion that seems to be going ever downward or upward in tone. In this case, it was downward, and then I saw a stream of rapid images flashing before my eyes again--cock sucking, ass fucking, bukkake, dominant females degrading the watcher, sissy themed porn--with a constant stream of dirty talk, like "I am a little fuck slut, cock sucking whore, ass worshiping, pathetic sissy slut." You get the idea. And then there was the hands free orgasm--HFO--audios, one after another, louder than the background, dropping me in to a deep subspace and wrenching dry orgasms out of me over and over again.

By the time Annie returned--it was about three hours later, I learned--I was a gooey pool of frustrated arousal. She was in her robe and flip flips and, with some dramatic flare, she let the robe slip off of her shoulders and I saw that she had been waxed clean. Her curly bush was now smooth, if a bit pinkish, skin. "My husband likes when I am bare though confession number two is that I find waxing--the heat, the pain, the feeling afterward--to be very arousing to the point that I have to do everything possible not to orgasm when I am having it done. I imagine the aestheticians may be used to this because they never seem to bat an eye."

I made happy dog noises as she showed me her newly trimmed finger and toenails, too, her feet a bit muddy in the flip flops. Picking up the robe, she continued, "I am going to prepare some lunch and then I will come back to fetch you." I won't be long and you will be entertained. She walked away and when she entered the house, the visuals and audios returned as did the relentless countdown to HFO dry orgasms.

After a while, she came to fetch me, leaving the visuals on while she walked me back to the porch. She stopped and had me sit up, the visuals returning to my pov. She unclipped the leash and told me to close my eyes. I did and I felt her remove the collar and hood, brushing my short hair back before planting a kiss on my lips. I felt the original collar snap back onto my neck and I heard her sit down in front of me. "You may open your eyes."

I did and she was sitting before me on a bench with her legs spread and her nether lips glistening with arousal. "For your appetizer, me!" She tugged me by the leash and pulled my face to her pussy. I eagerly lapped the bare skin as she laced her fingers into my hair, the moaning beginning almost instantly, "That's right, bitch, tease me, make it so I am begging to come. I love dominating you into dominating me." I took her cue and lapped all over the newly bare skin, her arousal growing in leaps and bounds. At one point, I tongued her tight sphincter and she shuddered from head to toe.

She let me lap her there until she pulled the leash sharply so that my face was buried in her pussy. She tugged hard and I lashed at her clit, flicking it with my tongue and sucking on it relentlessly. I drove my tongue between her lips and pushed it up as far into her as I could, her pushing the back of my head until I was absolutely breathless and about to pass out before she released me, only allowing me a quick break before pressing me into her again.

"I... I... am... going... to c-count... d-d-down from ten, and... you make... cum, at zero... you get rewarded. Uhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she paused as I began to suck her clit again, "You f-fail, you get p-punished. 10.... 9... 8...." I took a risk and avoided her clit, licking the smooth skin all around her pussy, "7... 6... 5... 4." This seemed to work since her voice became more ragged and it was clearly hard for her to keep her composure. I stuck my tongue deep into the pucker of her arse, wiggling and fucking her with it. Switching back to her twitching clit, I flicked it with my tongue methodically as the count neared its end, "3... uhhhhhh.... 2....oh my god oh my god...1... yes, don't stop suckling my clit, Simone... ZERO!"

She climaxed hard, bucking her pussy into my face, her squirt almost overwhelming me, covering my face and running down her legs. She pushed my head down and I took this to mean that she wanted me to tongue her ass again, which I did, leading to a second crest of the orgasm, her using both hands to press my face into her crotch, legs open wide. When I was again about to pass out, she released me and pushed me away, panting in the aftermath.

"Good girl, Simone, you made mommy very very happy."

I barked a few times and nuzzled her legs. She reached for a washcloth and wiped down my face, saying, "Now, slut, clean me from the waist down. All the way down, from my juicy pussy to my muddy toes." I was a pool of arousal and I, honestly, would have done anything and everything for her. I licked the pussy juice from her crotch, her lifting and moving to accommodate me. I then licked down her legs, lapping up every bit of squirt. Her feet, with the newly trimmed and painted nails, were filthy with grass and dirt and that did not stop me from licking and sucking them from heel to toe.

Her toes, it seems, are very sensitive and I caught on to this right away. I sucked them into my mouth, one by one, then her whole foot, my lips stretched to the limit. I moved to lick the bottoms of her feel clean, finally licking and sucking her heels. She pointed to her flip-flops, also dirty with mud and grass, and I cleaned those as well. When she was satisfied, she put the flip flops back on and walked me into the house. The tray holding the dog bowls was covered and she unclipped the leash, saying, "I am going to make me some lunch and then we can eat."

She cooked up a hamburger for herself, the smell intoxicating. She had some bacon and cheddar cheese, caramelized onions that she reheated, pickles, lettuce. So many of my favorite things. She put her plate on the table and brought the dog bowls, still covered, to the side of the table. She took a bite of her burger and she beckoned me to her. I sat before the dog bowls and she whipped off the cloth covering them. My lunch was to be a bowl of meat with carrots, pease, and corn in it. I looked up at her with wide eyes. She said, "Go on, I would not put you in danger."

I smelled the bowl and it did smell meaty though the texture was different. I tentatively licked it and she said, "A, the lightbulb goes on, doesn't it? I bet all of that arousal has you a bit brain fogged. That is fake meat, all vegetarian, edible raw, though, I imagine, not very appetizing. Eat up!" I reluctantly though also eagerly ate everything in the bowl and licked it clean, alternately with lapping at water. It was not terrible but it was also not pleasant. I had seen a MeTuber do a show about it and he had eaten it raw. When I was done, it sat a bit like a weight in my belly though it was not that bad, "Good girl, you ate up all your food!" She washed my face, cleaned up from our meal, then led me to the living room.

"Let's let our bellies settle and take in this lovely if a bit damp Sunday afternoon. I have decided that you will keep the paws and booties on until the morning. Luckily the bathrooms here have bidets though you may need some help. I like you helpless and you have been great about not talking, staying in role. Yes, I did see you raise your leg in the diaper cover and pee on the tree and, yes, there were times that I made it purposefully harder on you. You have stayed in role so well. I want to give you a chance to speak but then you will stay in dog mode until tomorrow, is that understood?

"Y-yes, Ma'am, thank you," my voice croaked out, unused to speaking.

"How is this for you, Simone?"

"Wonderful, hard, more than I could ever have imagine. You are lovely and cruel all at once, like a summer thunderstorm. I hope that this is not the last time we play, Ma'am. I would very much like to continue."

"I am delighted, this has been wonderful for me, too. And, yes, all things being equal, I would like to continue. I won't be able to be your physical therapist anymore, that would be too weird, I think, though one of my colleagues can help you."

"That's fine, I much prefer you this way, Ma'am."

"I imagine so, I imagine so. Here is my plan: once we are done with this conversation, you will go back to dog mode until after dinner. Yes, you will get another bowl of that concoction. I love you helpless and dependent on me."

"I adore it, Ma'am. You know my work has me on and in charge a lot."

"Indeed, I do. I want to try that thing that I said we would not be doing in our first session. Though my hands are not small, they are longer and narrow. Part of why I got my nails done, pet, is that I would like to do it without gloves, it seems so more intimate. We shared our testing statuses the other day, though I want to confirm that it is OK with you."

"Oy, that would be lovely. It is really about the journey and not the destination though the feeling of a hand inside of me is delicious and if you have not done it before, my experience is that most people find it mind blowing to be inside of someone."

"It will be my first time, but, as you know, I have read your stories. To quote Miss, 'You can never have too much lube with anal play!' plus I will take it slow, I imagine that you will enjoy that regardless.

"Yes, Ma'am. One more thing, if I may?"

Annie cocks an eyebrow.

"Ma'am, thank you, this has been so wonderful and unexpected. Hard at times, yes, though worth every bit of agony for the ecstasy."

"You are welcome, Simone, and thank you, it has been wonderful. We will play this afternoon and this evening we will have some chill time. In the morning, when the 'gloves come off' so to speak, I have another surprise for you. Good things come to those who wait. Now, anything else, pet?"

"Ruff, rowl, ruff-ruff."

"I will take that as a no! Good doggy!" I nuzzled her legs again. She walked to the sofa and sat. She patted the space next to her and I scampered up on to it, laying down next to her, arms and legs curled under me, my head in her lap, her petting me as we relaxed for a bit, me dreaming of her fisting me in a little bit.

Sunday Afternoon

Annie talked at me, not expecting any response, and confessed that she talked to her actual dog a lot, though not about things like gang bangs, mutual self bondage, and the fantasies that she shared with me. I loved being able to let go while she talked and watched a little television. One of my kinks is letting go, whether it is in a role like the puppy or wrapped up in cling wrap or a leather isolation sack. This was a little harder because I had to fight to keep silent, wanting to reply to her, though I only did so in doggy styled sounds and not necessarily in direct response to what she said.

"I was so glad that the salon is open on Sundays and it was rather quiet. I chatted with the ladies helping me and asked if they ever waxed men and they smiled and nodded, saying it was not as many men as women, but they had a regular clientele. It made me wonder if you really have something like those breast forms in Conference Cuckold, though I imagine that if you do, what you write about is idealized. They do sound perfect. I would love to do a girls day out with you in full femme mode. A spa day where we get waxed and our nails done, a boozy brunch, maybe a museum or movie, a fun dinner, maybe some dancing. Just two lesbians frolicking and having fun."

She continued to pet my head, saying, "I spoke to my husband when I was out and he was thrilled that things seemed to be going well. He is a great guy, really, I hope you get to meet him, but he is as straight and narrow as they come, and I have not really issue with it, though I am glad we were able to open up so I could act on some of my desires. He and I tried and it... did not go so well." She gave me a finger to suck on, which I did, continuing, "There are definitely things he likes that I have no desire to do though none of them are sexual or kinky unless you count his golf playing which I would find utterly masochistic."

She patted my head and pointed to the floor, I got off her lap and the couch, and she tugged me to the bathroom to do my business, thankful for the bidet. She also removed my cage, my poor trapped cocklet springing to life a bit. "I want to give that some attention. I get that you don't have much attachment to it though I do know that you enjoy those intense releases, especially after denial and dry orgasms."

She brought me to the bedroom and pointed to the bed, which I jumped up on and lay on my back, my paws bent, back and front, on the large towel that was there.. She took each wrist and attached it to the corresponding ankle. The she then tied a rope to my right wrist, snaked it under the bed, pulled it tight to spread me as far as I could go, and secured it to my left wrist. She cursed as she had forgotten to put a pillow under my bottom. While it was more difficult, it also served to spread my legs even more. She put another pillow under my head and gathered her lube, sitting at the foot of the bed, taking me in.

"Hmmmm, so vulnerable and open, I know that you love it. So used this weekend, and I would gather abused though in a loving way, hmmmm?" She lubed up and slipped a vibe into herself, one of those that could be controlled remotely or via video or music. She put on some music and you could see the look of bliss on her face as the vibe kicked in and pleasured here. She groaned and said, "Now, I have never done this before though I have the idea from your stories and from some other reading and watching. Please be patient with me and it will be worth your while."

She put some lube on her fingers and begin to trace around my anus. While I understand the need for gloves--mainly safety and cleanliness--there is something lovely about the bare skin against skin, the smoothness, the warmth. Annie took her time, putting one than a different finger in and drawing them out, then trying two fingers at a time. Part of me just wanted to push down on her hand though I limited myself to squeezing her fingers from time to time.

"Now, Simone, no cumming for you until I say!" She found my prostate and massaged it gently while she lowered her mouth toward my growing erection, taking the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. It was wonderful and excruciating and I wanted to cum so much and did everything not to do so other than leak a little pre-cum. Just when I thought I was doomed, she took her mouth off of my cocklet, leaving in pulsing though not cumming.

She slipped in a third finger while she added more lube. She rolled my balls in her hand, giving them a moderate squeeze which brought my arousal to a more manageable level. Flexing a hand a bit, she added the fourth slender, gently fucking me with her hand. I was in bliss and in hungry anticipation of her going further. I picked my head up to look at her and she met my gaze. She twisted her hand around in my bottom and, without bothering to look away from me, tucked her thumb perfectly and pressed into me, sliding easily past the twin sphincters of my bottom. I groaned deeply, not having expected it, and she moaned as my bottom closed around there slender wrist, her hand having naturally formed into a fist.

"My god, you are right. This is unlike anything I have ever felt in my life," she said, leaving her hand motionless for now." It is amazing to see my arm sticking out of your body and knowing that I am INSIDE of you." She lowered her mouth to my cocklet again, now beyond hard, and flicked her tongue on the tip and just below it. Each flick made me spasm and she giggled, feeling the squeezing on her arm. "Hmmmm, I wonder if this works." She paused and said, "Clench!" in an authoritative way and I could not help but squeeze her arm involuntarily, my head swimming a bit from the hypnotic associations that I have with that word.

"Clench!" I squirm. "Clench!" I shudder. "Clench clench!" I look at her with desperation, daring not to speak, mewling out something animal and feral. "Hmmmm, good girl, holding it together." She began to slowly fuck my bottom, long languid strokes that were enticing none the less. She would flick my cock with the index finger of her other hand from time to time or squeeze my balls hard which would distract me from the growing arousal. She then picked up the pace, practically punch fucking me, driving her hand into me with abandon now, no lazy strokes. As much as I could, my back arched and I was panting, looking at her with crazed eyes.

She met my gaze and put her mouth close to the tip of my cock, saying, "10" then licking the head, "9" then sucking the tip, "8" then "clench" and I squeezed her hard, almost losing control. For 7 down to 4, she licked with each number. For 3, she simply blew across my damp cock, after 2, she let her tongue lay against that sensitive underside of the head, for 1, she plunged my cocklet practically into her throat and I was desparate to cum, shuddering uncontrollably. She held me deep in her mouth for an eternity, my cocklet pulsing and poised in the warmth and wet of her mouth. She finally lifted her head and looked at me while placing her lips on the very tip of my now desperate cocklet. All the while, when she was counting, she was fucking me deep with her fist, ten long strokes.

12