Let's Get Physical Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum!" she commanded, then put just enough of the head in her mouth so that she caught spurting cum as I cried out and descended into involuntary giggling. She did not suck my cocklet any more though did continue to fuck me with her fist, having opened me up so much that she could punch fuck me. She swallowed the cum down and then attacked my cocklet, licking and sucking it until I was practically shrieking due to how sensitive that it was. She was able to tear a second ejaculation out of me, which she held in her mouth while she pulled her fist out, perhaps a bit abruptly. She moved to where my head was and cocked her head, her open mouth over mine. I opened my mouth and she let the cum and spit from her mouth drip into mine, cleaning up any dribbles before kissing me deeply, saying, "That was wonderful. I hope that it was the first of many."

I did not break character as much as I wanted to, though panted with my tongue out like some animal that had just run a great distance. She went to bathroom to wash her hands and cleaned me off with a warm washcloth. She was able to easier trap my flaccid cocklet in the cage once again. She undid the rope spreading my legs and the cuffs from one another. We maneuvered in such a way to end up under the covers, her wrapping my trembling body in her arms, her legs wrapped around mine as she humped my knee, the vibrator still humming inside of her. She was able to cum after a short while, both of us trembling in each others's arms now, her breathing finally slowing. She took out the vibe and set in on the side table, then wrapped me up again in her arms and we both drifted off into a much deserved nap.

Sunday Evening

When we woke from our dozing, Annie checked the time and said, "My goodness, we were down for a while!" We stretched and I continued to remain silent in my role. She smiled, saying, "Who is a good puppy?" She tugged me to the kitchen and began to make our dinners. Mine was another bowl of vegetarian meat, this time mixed with rice, onions, red peppers, and ketchup, a kind of raw meatloaf. Annie made a big salad for herself and pulled my bowls beside the table and we ate, her chit chatting about this and that. At one point she said, "You have been so good at this, puppy, that I am going to keep you silent until the morning. Once we get up, I will release you--from your bondage and from your silence. Then you will learn about the next surprise.

When we were both done, she wiped my face clean again, washed up the dishes, and led me to the living room. She put a towel on the couch, saying, "I don't want to leave a snail trail! Hmmmm, better make that two towels." She sat down and beckoned me to kneel before her. She went to MeTube and found some porn to watch. She pulled me by the hair to between her legs and said, "Now, the opposite, pet. Slow and steady, please, build me up and let me down."

I lapped and lapped at her pussy, flicking and sucking her clit, gently poking my tongue into her. Every so often she would tug on my hair which I learned meant 'slow down.' I spent the evening not quite making her orgasm, bringing her to the edge a number of times, then ramping her down. My mouth, jaw, and tongue ached by the time she was satisfied. Curiously, she did not have me bring her to orgasm. She decided to lick her own juices from my face and then we kissed deeply. We used the bathroom and she led me to the bedroom.

"How about we take these cuffs and collar off of you, it will make it easier to get to sleep. Leave the paws on, you will take them off tomorrow morning." (A bit of foreshadowing, I realized later.) "I would like you to go to bed first. I have some... preparation to do... for tomorrow. Don't you worry your little head, slut, I believe that you will approve."

12