All Comments on 'Let's Go'

by genorlov

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice.

Similar experience.Work conference,an older guy from interstate,we had been drinking in the hotel bar.He said come on up and have a few drinks.I went to my room,changed and went to his.We got on very well,laughing,he said i like you,i dont know how to say this but i would like you to stay here tonight if you would like that.Thats how it started,i admit i had sucked a guys cock before,but that was before i was married.As the night went,he had me on my back,sucking me,his fingers lubing my opening,then lifting my legs to his shoulders,then gently easing into me.My first time,the pain was there but not too bad but as he gently fucked me it eased.I dont know how long he fucked me for,but he did it slowly,gently,i came as he pushed deep into me but he kept slowly fucking,i heard myself groaning,right up to the time he looked me in the eyes,not changing his rhythym,i felt a wet warmth deep inside me.My whole experience was sensual as he stayed in me,lying on our sides as he stroked my hard cock until a second small orgasm shot from me.After that conference we did not see each other again but i never forgot that experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

That was extremely hot. I wish it was me in the story. I loved shaved cocks and would enjoy sucking and having one fill my smooth tight ass 😝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT IS RIGHT

Very nice and hot. Wish he would come and fill my virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the story

This story has ignated my passion for being with a man and enjoy passionate kissing to start juices flowing. The rest is still unwritten. ampmiami1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stiff

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous