"Let's go, big brother," Anna said

Story Info
The siblings get hot.
5.1k words
4.4
80.3k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another from me. Just something nasty and quick. There are likely to be errors and/or typos in the text because this was done on the fly. Apologies for any fuck-ups which remain.

I've disabled voting and comments - as per usual of late. This is meant to be fun and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious.

Anyway, here 'tis. Thanks for reading.

Ga - Cambridge, UK - 17 May 2021 (the day the pubs opened again).

***

I was in bed when she came to my room.

"I need to talk to you," she said when I'd called out it was all right to come in after the knock.

I looked at my mobile phone and then out it back onto the small, three-drawer cabinet at the side of the bed.

"I know," my sister said when I complained about how late it was.

"I've got an early start," I said. "We're not all lazy students like you."

There was something clandestine about it as she came in, the door snicking shut as my sister gently pushed it to, her whole demeanour stealthy as she paused to look at me before she moved closer.

In what was just above a murmur, my sister said: It can't wait. It's been sending me mental."

I sat up but made sure the sheet didn't fall too far because I was naked in bed, curious about her visit but also anxious because I had an idea what she wanted to talk about.

"Look, Anna," I said when she reached the bed, "I just want to go to sleep."

She was wearing an over-sized tee-shirt, legs bare, her thighs lean and smooth, the skin apparently silky in the low, subtle light from the bedside lamp. The sight of my sister's legs set the tingles loose down in my cock, the thing suddenly at full tumescence beneath the sheet.

"Please," I added, appalled at my body's response.

"I just wanna talk," Anna said, expression full of doubt. She held her lower lip between her teeth, eyes big and round. "I mean..." she added with a half-shrug. "Well, what I wanted to say..."

Silence ballooned as my scalp prickled and I felt the blush rise in my face.

She nodded when I said: "Uh, you mean the kitchen?"

"Uh-huh, the kitchen."

Shame and guilt were a quick rush when I thought about it.

"I didn't do anything," I said, wishing she'd just go away.

"Mm, yeah, I know. But I've been thinking about it."

"Anna, look, can't we just forget it? It was just something stupid. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean it. How could I? You're my sister."

"Ryan, shut up," Anna said, a disturbing smirk twisting her lips.

Then she sat down, her rump on the edge of the bed.

"You think I'm pissed off. Well, I'm not. Not any more."

The tone of her voice and what I saw in her face made me believe her, the sensations pulsing in my cock even before my brain caught up with Anna's meaning.

"You touched me," Anna went on in a whisper.

She was staring at me, her gaze holding my focus.

"Uh, your bum was bare," I managed to say, the words clotted and thick with the quick surge of arousal.

Anna chuckled and rolled her eyes. "I didn't do it on purpose. It wasn't 'cause I wanted you to feel me up."

I took it like an accusation, shame a hot blanket as my face burned hotter.

Anna tutted and shook her head when I mumbled an apology.

"I said I'm not pissed-off."

"Then what do you want?"

The shame and guilt evaporated when I saw the feral shift in Anna's face. There was something momentous coming, something huge and very, very illicit.

She grinned at me before holding her lower lip between her teeth again, nose crinkling as she gave me a vixen, flirty look.

"I'm bare under this shirt," Anna said on a whisper.

Then she touched my chest, air hissing out of her nose as she gently caressed me, palm sliding down over my stomach.

"I thought..." Anna began, pausing to give me the whole nose-crinkle look again. "Well," she went on, "I kinda liked it when you touched me. It was a shock but, well, after that it made me squirmy. I was wet and I played with myself."

The shock of what she said were fingers squeezing my guts as I gasped my surprise.

"Anna, fuck, shut up," I said, breathing it out on a rush of air.

"Don't tell me that doesn't get you excited," Anna said, eyebrows twin arches of incredulity. "I know you, Ryan. I know you're a perv."

"Yuh-you're my sister, Anna."

Anna pulled a face, a half-grimace as she nodded, the action like she was saying: Yeah, but what can I say?

Then she said: "That was what kinda made it really fucking intense when I was wanking. I thought about that. I thought about you being my brother and us doing some intimate stuff."

I boggled. "Intimate stuff?"

Anna was nodding, an eagerness in her face.

"Nothing too fucked-up," she said with the zeal of an evangelist. "Just watching each other. Maybe some touching."

Reeling, I gasped: "Touching?"

Anna shrugged and pouted like it was such a casual thing.

"Not like me touching your dick," she said through that pout. "It's just that you touched my bottom before. It was nice ... Sexy - you know?"

"I ... I said I didn't mean it. I wasn't thinking. It was just there. I saw it and ... and ... Well, I didn't mean to," I finished.

"Oh, Ryan, come on. Don't act so worried. You're all panicky. It's not like that. I'm only talking about us being a bit rude together. I don't mean we're gonna fuck or anything."

Overwhelmed with the shock of it, confusion mixed in with it all because my cock was thrilled with what my sister was saying, I gawked at Anna, speechless with all the thoughts and impressions whirling inside my head.

"Uh ... Anna ... God," I breathed.

She got her way by standing up, showing an impish smirk, and then lifting the hem of the tee-shirt to show her vulva.

I groaned, gawking as Anna murmured: "Uh-huh, pretty, isn't she, Ryan?"

She wasn't joking. I thought my sister's pussy was exquisite. Smooth and hairless except for a tiny and very precise triangular patch at the top of her slit. It was plump, the smaller lips peeping out as Anna held the tee-shirt against her flat tummy, her eyes on my face when I glanced up to see her watching me.

"She's wet," Anna informed me. "I've been wanking for ages. That's why I'm in here with you. I can't stand it anymore. I just want is to do it together."

"Anna, shit, you're beautiful," I said, gasping and awed.

My sister giggled, eyes shining with mischief before she asked: "You hard?"

She didn't wait for me to reply. Anna discovered the tumescence for herself by leaning in to whip the sheet away.

"Oh! Oh fuck! You are so fucking hard!"

"Shh," I told her after she yelped it out. "You'll wake them up."

I was grabbing for the sheet to cover my excitement, certain our parents would be wondering what the squealing was all about.

"Ryan, fuck, I didn't know you were that well built. Fucking hell, that's a solid-looking hard-on you've got going on."

Anna had yanked the sheet down again, her attention set on my dick, her voice a few decibels lower.

"Look, no, we can't," I said, panic rising within.

"Shut up, don't be such a baby," Anna said as she tugged the sheet fully way.

She then hauled the tee-shirt over her head, throwing it aside while I gazed at her body, the arousal and quick, dark desire usurping the panic and inhibiting reluctance I'd felt.

"Go on, Ryan," Anna urged with a thrust of her chin. "Wank it. Show me how you do it."

My eyes moved over her body, the slim, lithe, athletic yet feminine shape of her sending my hand to my dick.

I looked at my own sister's breasts, their shape and they way they barely jiggled as Anna slid her fingers through her labia setting the fires roaring inside me. It was reckless in the extreme, but the sight of Anna's face as she fingered her folds and teased the bean set all fears aside. I was mad for her body, desire a surge through my cock.

"Uh-huh, just wank it," I heard Anna moan.

"I'd love to fuck you," I gasped, not knowing I was going to say it.

Anna smirked and chuckled, rolling her eyes as she gasped, fingers working down at her pussy.

"Mm, yeah, that'd be the dirtiest thing," Anna sighed out as she stared at where my hand was working my length. "God, can you imagine that? Us two fucking?"

I gulped, swallowing down hard on the surge of illicit desire rising within as I stared at my sister's body.

"You're gorgeous," I groaned. "Sweet fucking tits."

Anna smirked and kept on rubbing her vulva as she put a knee onto the bed, the other hand squeezing one breasts.

As she properly knelt on the bed, Anna said: "Oh, you like my tits?"

"They're perfect," I muttered, tugging hard at my cock.

"Well, I'm impressed by that cock," Anna said, eyes gleaming as she mauled at her breasts. She stared at it, moaning before she glanced at my face. "It's so hard. It just looks all swollen, Ryan. Fuck, it looks like it should hurt."

"It feels fucking ace," I told my sister, groaning it out.

"Yeah, wank it. Do it really hard."

"Show me," I moaned.

As she kept on rubbing and squeezing, Anna said: "What do you mean?"

"Your pussy. Lie down. Spread your legs and hold it open. I wanna see."

We moved around, urgent and desperate until we'd swapped positions. Anna was on the bed with her shoulders propped on the pillows while I knelt next to her, my hand on my dick.

"There, see how wet she is?"

My sister was holding herself splayed, labia pinned back with the tips of her fingers like a butterfly exhibit, her scarlet core exposed. I gawked at the gape of her cunt, the pee-hole visible in there too, the pink nub of her clit swollen and tight.

"Anna," I moaned, appalled but also thrilled to see it.

"This is better than I thought it would be," Anna gasped.

She gasped and moaned, eyes rolling back as she tensed and gritted her teeth, fingers urgent between her legs.

"God, Ryan, I'll come," my sister snarled as her eyes flashed fire.

Then she went wall-eyed again, mewling her pleasure while I watched her do it, the surge bubbling through my core.

I snorted her name in a half-warning, too late because the first splash of cum was already jetting forth, the first of several vehement bursts which spattered onto my sister.

Anna gasped and opened her eyes, mouth going slack as she looked at the spunk spraying onto her skin. She squeaked and flinched as a stray flick of it hit her chin, more gloop spotting her breasts, the bed stained with it.

"You came on me," Anna said, face tense with the effort as she used two fingers inside her body.

She blurted a laugh loud enough to make me anxious as the heat cooled inside me and I again became very aware we weren't alone on the house.

Anna stirred her pussy with the middle- and third-fingers of her left hand, the digits in deep up t the knuckles while she squeezed and mauled at her breasts with such desperation I thought she'd leave bruises.

"Fucking pig," Anna said, grinning to show there was no malice in it. "You spunked all over me. I'm your sister. That's just too fucking pervy."

It was obvious to me, as I squeezed the last dribble of joy from my dick, that my sister didn't mind me spraying jiz over her body. As she said it, Anna kept working her cunt, the fingers slipping free so she could tease her clit, her breath coming in quick plosive gasps.

Then, as she mixed up the action, fingering the bean and sliding two and three fingers into her opening, Anna mumbled something about the pleasure it gave her to finger-fuck herself in front of her dirty-boy brother.

A moment later, the judders took her away, a liquid squelch audible as she moaned and kept the digits working inside.

As Anna came, I put a hand over her mouth, certain the sex noises would bring our parents running. As It was she squealed and groaned into my hand, limbs thrashing, eyes wide while she stared at me, the violence eventually abating.

"Uh, oh fuck ... Oh God," Anna said, breathless and shaky when I took my hand away. "That was just so fucking intense," she said, eyes shining with whatever it was she was feeling inside. "I mean, like the hardest come ever."

"Keep the noise down," I hissed as I got off the bed.

I went to the door and slowly opened it so I could peer out into the hall.

"I'm fucking covered," Anna said.

"Shut-the-fuck-up," I hissed, urning to look back to the bed. "What's the matter with you? Do you want them to catch us?"

Anna was sitting up, surveying the carnage, spunk running over her skin, blobs of it glistening on her flawless breasts.

She smeared the stuff over her tummy and grinned at me.

"What do you think? Was that fucking fun or no?"

"You're fucking mental," I said on an urgent half-whisper. It horrified me to think of the insane risk we'd taken. I couldn't imagine the drama if we'd been caught.

"You fucking loved it," Anna said as she got off the bed. She bent and picked up the tee-shirt, pulling t on, mindless to the spunk. "Don't kid on you didn't," Anna added, fists on her hips. She looked at me, expression belligerent. "You wanked and came on me. You loved it, Ryan. I saw the way you looked. You were fucking hot for me. You said you wanted to fuck me." Anna grinned and pointed at me. "You told me to show you my cunt," she finished.

Anna beamed a smile, blue-eyed, blonde, angelic, a complete innocent in that baggy tee-shirt.

"We shouldn't have done it," I said.

I was full of remorse, guilt and shame rushing in to fill the vacuum as the lust had drained from me as I'd come.

"Yeah, you're right. It's nasty and kinky but you're kidding yourself if you try to tell me you didn't fucking love watching me wank."

Anna did the lower lip-between-the-teeth-nose-crinkling thing again.

Then she added: "And I really fucking got off on seeing you wanking your big-fucking-dick."

"Stop swearing," I said.

She snorted and looked at me. "Oh, so you're my bossy big brother now, are you?"

"You should get out," I said as I moved past Anna.

I pulled the spunk-spattered sheet off the bed and wrapped it around my nudity.

"That's enough. I don't want to talk to you any more," I told her.

"I'm going," Anna said. "But I'm telling you now, we're doing it again."

"I don't think so, Anna."

"Oh, all right," Anna said with a half-shrug. "So I'll tell mum what you did."

"Me? You're joking. It was all you."

Anna pouted and curled her lip in an expression of disdain. "You got me to come into your room and then started wanking right in front of me. I didn't want to watch but you made me. You said you'd do something horrid if I didn't. Then you told me to get naked for you. You touched me and then wanked over me. Look, I've got spunk on my boobs and tummy. Who would mum believe?"

I felt the rush of anger and frustration hit me because I knew she would get away with it. I didn't think she'd do it. I was reasonably certain Anna wouldn't take the risk and go to our mother, but I just couldn't be sure. There was a wildness in Anna which made me suspect she could go nuclear if the whim took her. Her coming to my room for sex-play was an example of Anna's impetuousness. It was my own fault for succumbing to desire when I'd touched her bare bottom down in the kitchen, but experiences as we'd grown up together put me in mind of how Anna's temper and wilful brattiness could override common sense and an instinct for self-preservation and, somehow, over the years, Anna seemed to have given our parents the impression she was all sweetness and light. If she went to them with the accusations she'd threatened me with, I was convinced they'd take her word over mine.

With all that in mind, I sighed in defeat and tried to plead with her.

"Anna, come on, we can't do it again."

She fixed me with an evil grin, eyes shining as she said: "Oh, Ryan, I want to."

Then she moved in close and pecked a quick kiss against my cheek before, giggling, she went to the door and slid out into the hallway.

***

Anna caught me in the shower the following afternoon.

She was naked when she walked into the bathroom, her buttocks taut as she moved, the cheeks showing the slightest feminine shiver, her flesh firm with youthful elasticity. I was twenty, she was eighteen, her shape setting desire surging through me despite my moral misgivings.

"I wanna play," Anna said with a bright smile.

"Don't," I said, knowing it was useless.

"There's nobody home. Don't worry," Anna told me as she sat on the toilet.

"Oh fuck," I said, gasping out when Anna spread her thighs to show she was pissing.

She held herself splayed, holding her labia back as she made water, the stream a thick gush.

I stared and started to wank the sudden, urgent erector. I couldn't stop myself. The need was on me, the sight of my sister's piss enthralling me with the depravity of it.

As I stared, Anna blurted a laugh.

"Yeah," she said with a thrust of her chin. "Wank it for me."

I turned the water off and got out of the shower as Anna dabbed at her pussy and then dropped the toilet paper into the bowl. She flushed and grabbed the big towel, enveloping me so she could help me dry off.

As she did it, Anna said: "My bedroom?"

"I don't care which," I said in response as I touched her bare shoulder.

Anna paused and looked at me.

Then we were kissing, tongues slipping and writhing while we both gasped and moaned, her fingers around my girth.

"We're not supposed to touch," Anna said when the kiss broke.

I saw the excitement in her eyes and lost control. Nothing else mattered. I wanted her body. I wanted to fuck my size into my sister until I emptied myself.

"We're doing everything," I replied with a low growl.

"Ryan, God, you mean-?"

"Yeah," I said, cutting her off.

"Uh-huh, yes, lick it," Anna moaned a few moments later.

I'd bundled her along the hallway into her room, shoving her onto her bed before I moved in to spread her legs. After that, following on after I'd stared at her vulva and that perfect patch for a few seconds, I moved in and licked my sister from sphincter to clit, tongue moving back down to probe into her scarlet opening, her essence slick as it sluiced from her body.

"Uh, Ryan, you're licking my cunt," I heard Anna moan.

"I'm gonna smash you to fucking pieces," I snarled, wild with desire. "You started it, Anna. This is what you fucking get."

She was looking at me over her little pudding tits when I glanced up over her frontage.

"Oh-ho, big brother," Anna said on a half-gurgle half-chuckle, "if mummy or daddy could see us now."

The thrill of what she said brought on another rush of dark carnal urges, the sensations close to overwhelming as rolled Anna onto her front, a yelp issuing from her.

I was kneeling and splaying her buttocks as Anna squeaked out: "Oh my God, what are you doing?"

"Whatever the fuck I want," I growled, full of dark desires.

Then I ducked in, spreading Anna's bottom so I could wriggle my tongue into her rectum.

"Uh," she said on a curdled moan. "My arsehole!"

I was wanking with one hand, snuffling and snorting as I wedged my face between my sister's buttocks, the piquant musk of her on my tongue when I squirmed in as deep as I could go without tearing it out at its root. As I did it, as I probed Anna's sphincter, she squealed and moaned and told me I was a nasty, filthy beast.

"God, fuck, I love it," Anna went on with a heavy gasp.

"Your body," I moaned as I knelt upright.

Anna went up onto her elbows and craned around to look at me, blonde hair a curtain over her face until she reached up and shoved it aside.

Her eyes showed her own need as she asked: "You like my body?"

"I fucking love it, Anna. You're so fit."

I let my hands move over Anna's skin, the spongy-firm texture exciting as she purred and then blurted a delighted laugh.

"I'm gonna suck your cock," Anna said as she turned to sit upright.

I stared at her when she touched my cock, fingers tight around its girth.

12