"Let's go, big brother," Anna said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, it's just so fucking stiff," she breathed. "I love the way the head looks all swollen."

Then my sister grinned at me and winked, holding my stare with her own as she ducked in to suck at the bulb.

It went on for a few minutes. Anna shifted around and made me lie down so she could bridge her torso over my thighs, hand working my size. Then she sucked and slurped, wanking me down near my balls, her tongue slick over the shaft in-between the squelchy sucking action of it between her lips.

"You wanna spunk on my face?"

Anna was grinning when she said it, eyes flashing with mischief.

"Like in porn," she added a moment before she glommed at the dome.

"Fuck, Anna, I'd love to see you with spunk on your face."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes after I moaned it. "Yeah, I bet, how about you let a guy wank over your face."

"I'm not as pretty as you," I quipped in reply.

Anna startled me by moving up to kiss my mouth.

I recovered quickly, passion flaring as I returned the kiss, both of us touching and grabbing, breath mingling as the kiss rolled on and on and on.

Then it got serious when Anna lay down and opened her legs.

It hit me like a cold-water wave when she fixed a hot-eyed stare upon me and asked: "You want it?"

"Anna, you mean...?"

She nodded and held my gaze with her eyes. "Uh-huh, I want us to do it."

"But it's sex," I said, not believing she was offering the pussy.

"You've had your tongue in my arse and my cunt ... We've been kissing. I sucked your cock, Ryan."

Anna said it as she teased her clit, her expression shifting from staring to where she winced and moaned in her pleasure.

"Just fuck me. We might as well after everything else."

In a surreal moment where everything altered for me, I moved, the sensation like the air was suddenly dense and thick, almost like glue. I was kneeling between my own sister's thighs, her core glistening in lewd yet beautiful invitation when I went in to take my weight on one straight arm, cock in my hand.

As I started to aim the bulb at her opening, Anna shifted and folded her legs at the knees, chin on her chest so she could watch.

"Uh, oh, fuck, my brother's inside me," Anna moaned when her body took half of my length.

I paused, shocked by the reality of it.

"Anna, you sure?"

She looked up at me, nodding, her eyes full of what I was feeling as well.

"Ryan, just fuck me. Love me with it."

I groaned as tender emotions swelled within, my cock going in until my balls touched the crease between Anna's buttocks.

"Uh-huh, love me. Kiss me," Anna breathed as I rested on my elbows.

Then we were moving, loving with our eyes and tongues, the sensations sweet down at my root.

We stayed that way for a few minutes. Then the lust started to boil and the rutting began, my cock greasy with my own sister's lust as I went up onto my hands and started to fuck at her body.

Anna went with me, grunting as she shunted up to meet me on the downward stroke.

"God, Ryan, fuck me," my sister squealed, hips working back-and-forth.

She had her fingers hooked over my shoulders, bottom moving, eyes on my face as she snarled at me to go deeper and faster, the actions between us urgent and frantic.

"Don't come inside me," Anna groaned out as our bodies slap-thwacked together.

"Anna, fuck, please..." I groaned.

"I don't want to stop," Anna said while she kept on fucking against my cock.

"Then I'll come in you."

"Not in me. I want to keep fucking."

"If we keep doing it like this..."

"No, Ryan, please!"

I called out in objection when Anna slid away from me, my dick waggling around.

"Wank it over me and then fuck me some more," Anna said with her fingers down at her pussy. "Yeah, spunk on me again, Ryan," she added with enthusiasm. "It'll stay hard, won't it? You can keep going?"

"It'll stay hard as long as you can take it," I growled, grabbing at Anna with one hand.

I was wanking with the other, moving in to kiss my sister until I felt the surge begin to boil. Then I blurted a warning, spunk spitting forth, the stuff hitting Anna's stomach and breasts until I'd milked myself dry.

"Standing up," Anna said with desperate need as she got off the bed.

She braced herself against the wall with one forearm, going up on tiptoe as she angled her pelvis to take my cock, her other hand between her legs.

"Get it over here," Anna urged.

She was swivelled around, creased at the waist, her little tits in three-quarter profile. The shape of her body when I looked at her set my libido snarling, desire a hot flare while Anna looked at me, desire in her expression.

"Uh-huh, oh fuck, yes," she sobbed, head lolling forward when I fed her pussy the cock. "God, Ryan, fuck me. I love it," Anna squealed.

I was holding her hips and working at her, her rump thrust back, the narrowness of her waist almost entirely encompassed by my fingers and thumbs as I held her and fucked into her cunt.

As it went on, Anna squealed and moaned, writhing in her joy until she groaned out she was about to come.

"Don't stop," Anna snarled with hot-eyed venom as she craned around to look at me. "Keep fucking. Use it. Ryan, I'm so-fucking-close. Don't you dare stop. Not for anything."

I had to hold her up when Anna came. She sobbed out her joy and started to squirm, legs buckling at the knees so she almost collapsed. I caught her in time and hooked an arm around her middle, her bottom squashed against me, her insides clenching around my cock until, with an audible squelch, her pussy actively ejected my cock.

"Uh, oh, God, I love it," Anna squealed, fingers at her sex as she staggered to the bed.

I saw her thighs were wet when she lay on her back and spread her legs, fingers working inside while she kept on gasping and moaning.

When she calmed, I asked: "Did you squirt?"

"Fucked if I know," Anna said. "But I haven't finished yet." She pointed to my dick and added: "Do it in doggy. Fuck me from behind."

She said it and moved until she was on her hands and knees, rounded rump facing me, her grin coming at me over one shoulder.

"Let's go, big brother," Anna said. "Give it to me."

I looked down at Anna's shape as I knee-walked in with my dick in my hand so I could aim it at her puffy quim, her labia slick with our combined arousal, her buttocks upthrust, desire hot and surging inside me.

"God, Anna," I moaned when I went in on one slick glide.

"It's big," my sister grunted as she braced herself against the bed with both hands. "Fuck, Ryan, I love you. I'd marry you if I could."

"Say that again," I growled as the beast roared inside me.

I was holding her tiny waist, her labia kissing my shaft on the slow, easy outstroke, lust and love for my own beautiful sister a chemical swirl.

"Uh, Ryan, I said I'd marry you if I could. If it was allowed," Anna moaned as her body took my size.

Then we were fucking again, both babbling love and desire as Anna rubbed at her clit and I tried to hold it all back, her body exciting me visually as I looked down at her back, the sweep and curve of Anna setting the surge through me again.

"Anna, I'm sorry," I sobbed when it got too much. "I gotta come."

Which is when I gave my sister all I had left inside me, love squirting into her pussy as she groaned and fell away, her fingers working hard down between her legs.

***

THREE MONTHS LATER

I was on the balcony, the water in the pool cool and inviting under the Mediterranean sun. It was cool in the room, air humming with unobtrusive efficiency.

I turned and looked back into the room when she asked: "How do you feel?"

"Pretty-fucking-good," I said.

My sister smiled, naked and gorgeous, blonde hair damp and tousled after her shower.

"So, looks like we're on honeymoon," she said through her grin.

"As far as anyone else knows," I said.

"So, husband or brother, whichever..." my bride-sister said as she went to the bed.

Anna went down onto all fours, her grin all about flirty and teasing as she offered her pussy.

"...Just come here and fuck me," she purred.

So I went and did exactly as she asked.

12